A Firebug Gets Punished Pt. 08

Story Info
The firebug meets an elf who helps her accept submission.
1.3k words
4.39
4k
3
0

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was an elf, she was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen, and she was completely nude.

Her skin was baby blue, and she had dark blue spots running up the left side of her body like a leopard. She had sheer white hair that fell past her shoulders; her long elven ears poked through, framing her face elegantly. She also had a patch of soft, white pubic hair. Her hips swayed as she walked and her breasts looked soft to the touch.

She had an ethereal air to her. Her face was thin and angular, but her expression was soft and sad; her eyes - purple with white stars in the pupils - seemed so haunted, and her thin lips were caught in a half-smile. She walked with a smooth elegance that both belied and highlighted the fact that she was buck-ass naked.

"Ah, you're choosing to join us, Lyarra?" said Penny, micheviously grinning and twirling her curly red hair with her finger.

Lyarra the elf didn't look away from me as she responded. "I was curious about our new addition. You've all said how you feel about what's happened to us. Penny has discovered her exhibitionism." Penny giggled nervously at that. "Delilah is humiliated and angry. Saffron is enjoying looking at naked women. What about you?"

"I'm... humiliated..."

"Speak up, girl," said Lyarra sharply.

"I'm humiliated! But I also... also..." I was struggling to find the words to express myself. She was so beautiful and naked, but she also had this intimidating air of authority. Her expression was unyielding. "I also think I deserve this."

"You think you deserve this?"

"Yes," I said quietly.

"You deserve to be stripped naked, tied up, paraded around in public, and spanked?"

"Yes."

She smiled serenely and nodded. "You've learned to submit. How beautiful." She circled around me, looking up and down my body as she spoke. "I too know this feeling. I am a thief who robs for pleasure as well as profit. It's a whole lifestyle. Part of that lifestyle is that, from time to time, I will be caught. You do it as often as I do, it'll happen from time to time - one wrong move, one moment too slow. Nobody can be perfect. Which means I've been through this before - stripped, tied up, walked through the streets and publicly humiliated. Fighting is pointless and whiny. I accept the shame as part of the decisions I make."

"You feel shame?" I asked. "You don't seem it. You're not trying to cover up. You carry yourself so confidently."

"I wear the shame," she said, looking down at her breasts and delicately running her finger along them. "It permeates my whole body."

I could almost see it now she pointed it out. She was accepting that we were looking at her most intimate areas and feeling the ache of humiliation. She was truly naked before us. She stopped in front of me, uncomfortably close, her sweet-smelling breath on my face, but I dared not move.

"Submission is wonderful in its own way. Completely vulnerable and yet completely safe. Like a glass statue. Fragile, on display, dependent on your caretaker. You feel beautiful and delicate."

I knew she was right. She had been saying what I was thinking for days, and her ethereal and delicate voice conveyed her awe at getting to submit and how beautiful she found it. Like her, I'm beautiful and delicate and ethereal; shameful and weak and vulnerable too, but that's not so bad.

"There are other upsides to being an ENF, of course," she said, cupping my face in her hand and kissing me. I pulled back in shock. Her lips were sweet and soft. She looked down at me kindly. I was naked, exposed, vulnerable, and I had been for over a week at this point. She was naked, exposed, vulnerable. We were being watched by other naked, exposed, vulnerable women. Penny was biting her lower lip, grinning wildly, and twirling her red hair in her fingers. Saffron was covering her face with her hands, except for her eyes. Delilah was watching us intently, still covering her breasts and pussy with her hands.

I have to admit, I felt pretty good. I kissed Lyarra back. She put her hands on my ass and felt me up as she peppered me with kisses. She kissed my neck and her nose pleasantly tickled me, and then she pulled me over and pushed me onto a bed. As she kissed my face, she slid her fingers into me and I groaned. Her fingers were as gentle but firm as her voice; I felt waves of pleasure pulsing through my body, and I begged Lyarra to go faster but she remained steady in her pace.

"Ugh! UGH! FUCK YOU, Lyarra! Fuck you, go faster, you bitch!"

She smiled serenely. "If you're going to be rude..." She slowed down.

"No! No, I'm sorry. I'll be good. I'll be a good girl."

"That's better," and she ramped right up, catching me completely off-guard. My body shook as I came again and again.

"Oh my gods, I can't just stand back and watch anymore!" cried out Saffron, louder than I had ever heard her. She pushed Lyarra aside and kissed my face, then kissed my neck, then kissed my breast, then kissed my belly, and finally kissed my pussy. Then she greedily licked and sucked and kissed, going absolutely to town on my genitals. I felt like a majestic deer being devoured by a wolf. I felt wave after wave of pleasure through my body.

Lyarra climbed onto bed next to me and kissed my neck and cheek as she teased my breasts. I giggled at how ticklish it was. Her body was so warm and comfortable and her touch was light. Then Penny climbed on my other side. I looked at her in surprise as she started kissing my breasts and she smirked.

"I'm not normally into women, but this was so fucking hot." She then ran her tongue over my nipple.

"Aw, to hell with it!" said Delilah. "I'm not missing out." She climbed over me as well and kissed my belly, the only free space left.

I was in heaven. It felt like every part of my body was being assaulted with pleasure. Saffron was a licking and sucking powerhouse. I was the centre of the universe, beloved by all. In this I had a moment of clarity. I cried for them all to stop, pushing Saffron's head off me.

"What's wrong?" asked Penny.

I grinned. "It's your turn." I dragged her onto the bed in my place and kissed her face, telling her how beautiful she was. Saffron followed my lead, kissing and licking her pussy, causing Penny to gasp and moan. She was delighted - getting to be the centre of the room, to be our whole universe, her shock of curly red hair bouncing beautifully.

We worked our way through the others. Lyarra was beautiful and soft to the touch, and there was something deeply arousing at seeing her quiet dignity fall away as she was shocked by Saffron's tongue and by my discovery that her pointy ears were an erogenous zone. Delilah seemed to put herself through the experience more out of fear of missing out than anything; her chubby body was like a big warm pillow. Finally, we all turned on Saffron. We told her she was beautiful and we kept telling her until she believed us.

"You're beautiful, Saffron."

"No, I'm not!"

"You're beautiful." We kissed her breasts, her belly, her feet.

"No, I'm goofy and tall."

"You're beautiful."

"I'm beautiful."

"You're beautiful."

"I'm beautiful."

Seeing her start to believe it due to our sustained efforts turned me on. We all collapsed into a pile of bodies on the bed and fell asleep.