A Firebug Gets Punished Pt. 09

Story Info
The firebug witnesses a spanking and is reunited with Sir.
1.1k words
4.48
4k
1

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up under a pile of bodies. Saffron was cuddled up to my right. Lyarra was cuddled up to my left. Penny was cuddling behind Lyarra. Delilah was splayed over the top of us all. It was warm and safe and comfortable. I couldn't tell where I ended and the others began, as if our circulatory systems were all connected. Their breathing was slow, their heartbeats pulsing. Just a pile of naked women.

Lyarra opened her eyes. She looked at me and smiled, then leaned in and kissed me. She had a hand on my breast and lightly traced her finger around my nipple. It was the most agonising pleasure I ever felt; I was being teased and tickled, but I wanted to get off then I would have to wake up the others and lose this comfortable position. I don't know how long we simply laid there looking into each other's eyes before we heard the door open.

"Shit," cursed Lyarra quietly, and she practically leapt out of bed. The others groaned as they woke up.

"Who's done... what?" muttered Delilah.

"Lyarra? Where are you?" called out a male voice.

"I'm here, Sir!" Lyarra sounded panicked. I climbed out of bed to see what was happening. There was a man dressed much like my Sir standing at the door. Lyarra was standing far from him and holding her hands in front of herself as if trying to keep him calm; he was rock steady.

She spoke very quickly: "Listen Sir, I'm sorry, I know you said not to have sex in the stable this time but I couldn't help myself--"

"Lyarra," said Sir, walking directly to her, "I specifically told you."

"Yes, I know, Sir, but if you'll hear me out--" Lyarra's voice got faster and more shrill, her cool elven calm crumbling before us.

"I warned you what would happen, didn't I?" he asked, grabbing her by the wrist and dragging her.

"No! No, please, Sir!" Lyarra shrieked as tears began falling down her face. He pulled her over to a chair and sat, pulling her over his knee.

"I'm going to give you ten spanks, Lyarra. I want you to count each one and thank me for it. If you're not fast enough, you'll recieve two more."

"Please, sir, no! Plea - ARGH! One, thank you, Sir!"

The slap was so loud and sharp that I instinctively grabbed my own butt.

"Ohhhh! Two! Thank you, Sir!"

Lyarra crumpled like a wet paper bag. The dignified manner she carried herself with had fallen away entirely. She was hysterical, crying, furious. Was she lying to us before and I had fallen for it? Or was this all part of the game for her? Did she enjoy destroying her dignity in front of Sir?

What I did know was that what I was looking at was beautiful. Seeing her shift from divine and powerful to weak and humiliated awoke something in me. I knew exactly what Lyarra was feeling because I had felt it all myself. Seeing it from the outside put it all in perspective.

"Aw! Five! Thank you, Sir!"

She was slumped over his knee, no longer struggling. She'd finally realised there was no fighting this, and as she said, it was beautiful. She was taking her punishment. This was how I had looked.

"Ahhahahaha! Ten! Thank you, Sir!"

The Sir pulled her off his knee. She stood up, her butt dark blue from where he had swatted her. He pulled some rope out of his bag and began tying her arms behind her back. I couldn't help but notice he only did a simple knot as opposed to the elaborate ropework my Sir did.

Lyarra was staring at the floor. I had a naughty idea.

I got up, ran over to her, and kissed her.

She looked at me in surprise. Her Sir jerked her back out of my space.

"We're going now, Lyarra, so I don't have time to spank you again. But you'll get another ten for that."

As he dragged her out of the room, she looked back at me in shock and horror and humiliation. Penny walked up behind me, giggling.

"Oh my god, girl!" She hugged me from behind and started kissing my neck.

The rest of us didn't end up having sex again, though we did cuddle together and kiss. Our bodies were so warm and comfortable and soft. I would draw tiny circles on Penny's breast for a while, then decide to kiss her, then decide to turn and kiss Saffron. We stayed in this fashion until the doors swung open again.

"Penny?"

The redhead slipped out of bed and skipped towards her Sir, letting her breasts bounce in her joy. He turned her around and tied her up, and she flashed me a massive grin. She was going to enjoy showing off her body. He dragged her out.

It wasn't long before I heard a familiar voice.

"Lara?"

"I'm here, Sir."

I didn't skip to him, but I did walk over and turn around. He put each of my hands over my opposite elbow and tied my arms together to hold them like that. Strange to say, but it made me feel normal. As he led me out, I looked over to Sapphire and Delilah. Sapphire nodded to me. I nodded to her. We were both ENFs.

Sir walked me through the corridor and back to the front desk. If anything, it was even busier - dozens of people bustled past us in fancy robes, some of them pushing past me. In the stables I had felt - well, still naked, but among equals. Here, I felt very naked and vulnerable again. I was the inferior, the submissive, the bottom of the pecking order.

And you know, I'm learning to be okay with that. As Sir worked with the receptionist, signing things she told him to sign and talking to her, I stood there in full view of all. I had seen how pathetic fighting one's status looks; being paraded around nude was humiliating, but I had brought it upon myself by lighting those fires.

Sir finished up his paperwork and led me out. I followed. He would fill his role - I knew his discipline would not falter once - and I would fill mine. If he told me to walk, I would walk. If he told me to stay, I would stay. If he thought I deserved a spanking, I would take my spanks and thank him for every single one.

I was ready to submit.