A Firebug Gets Punished Pt. 10

Story Info
The firebug receives a second public tickle torture.
990 words
4.42
5.9k
1
0

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good lord, that woman is naked!"

"Oh yes. She's an ENF. She's committed a crime, and she's been stripped naked so she can be lead back to her victims and made to apologise."

I didn't turn my head to look at who was talking, but I did feel my face burning. I was tied up outside another bar; we had come to yet another village, this one much larger than any other we had passed through. I had accepted the situation and accepted the humiliation. People pointed and stared; some made embarrassing jokes. Most people seemed to know what I was, though - Sir must have passed through here before.

This time Sir had tied a rope around my neck and then tied it to a support beam of the bar's porch. My wrists were tied behind my back so that my right elbow was pointing up and my left elbow was pointing down. After being tickled last week, my armpit was very sensitive to exposure, but he never touched me. I had enough give from the rope to sit or stand as I pleased. I was currently choosing to stand.

Sir came out of the bar with a tall, muscular man with a big black beard and made a beeline for me.

"Lara. I'm going with Damien here. I'll be right back with the next part of your punishment. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir," I said softly. My voice had gotten so soft since all this started.

"What am I bringing back?"

"The next part of my punishment."

"Very good." He leaned in, making his voice even gentler. "If you try to escape while I'm gone, I'll give you twenty-five spanks."

My eyes widened. This was more than I had ever taken. "Yes, Sir. I'll be good."

"I'm sure you will." He walked off, following Damian.

As I wondered what Penny would think of being in this position - I eventually decided she would be annoyed at having to work to show off her body, rather than having her hands forcibly held above her head - a young woman walked up to me. She had dark brown skin and jet black hair, and her typical beige villager's clothes fit very snugly on her small breasts and wide ass.

I admit that the orgy at the stables may have left me a bit horny.

"Excuse me," she said. "Why are you naked?"

I kept my eyes downcast. I wasn't sure if Sir would punish me for talking, or maybe punish me for not talking. "I've been a bad girl. I'm being punished."

"Do you want to be naked and tied up?"

"I deserve to be."

"Isn't it humiliating?"

"Yes. That's the point."

She frowned thoughtfully, then looked down at my body. I shifted weight from one foot to another, but I didn't sit down or try to hide. I couldn't reach Penny, enjoying having her body on display, but I allowed her to look without fighting.

"Your body is pretty. You must be dumb to have let this happen." She walked back to her friends, who immediately started whispering to her. They looked back at me.

Time passed. I saw Sir and Damien come back down the street; they were on a cart being pulled by a mule. There was also a big, strange-looking wooden chair on the cart. Sir and Damien climbed over and carried it off onto the street. It had a long seat that ended in a set of stocks. Curiously, the stocks had a big shield attached to the top, which itself had a thick glass window.

Sir came over to me, untied me from the beam, and led me over to the chair. He then turned me around and untied my arms.

"Sit, Lara."

I obeyed. Sir undid the stocks and I slipped my feet into the holes; he then closed the stocks, trapping me. I could see my feet through the glass. My arms, to my surprise, were not tied down. Then he ran a finger along my foot and I shrieked. I instinctively tried to pull my foot back, but of course it was trapped.

Sir began tickling my feet in earnest. Giggles bubbled up out of me involuntarily as I felt the light touch of his fingers on my feet. I bent forward and banged my hands against the glass (feeling the varnished wood of the chair against my naked butt), but to no avail. As I desperately rubbed my fingers against the glass, feeling each lightning bolt travelling from Sir's fingers through my feet and up to my mouth where it emerged as another laugh, I realised what it was there for: so I could see how little control I had right now.

I leaned back, beating my hands against the side of the chair, still laughing madly, tears streaming down my face.

"Please! Hahahaha! Please stop! Hahahahaha! Mercy!"

"No!" said Sir, sharper than I'd ever heard from him before. He then dug his fingertips into the joints of my toes. I gasped, not knowing the tickling could feel even stronger. I practically lost control of my body as my knees jerked against the stocks and arms flapped about.

"I'm sorry! Hahahahaha! I'm so sorry! Hahahahaha! I wish I'd never burned down that library down!"

Sir suddenly stopped. I caught my breath. My face felt hot. I looked up at him, and he was staring at me impassively. I realised how many people had been watching me, seeing my body move and shake (especially my boobs). Some of them were laughing at me. Sir's expression was blank.

He unhooked the stocks and freed my feet. He pulled me up, tied my hands behind my back in a simple knot, walked me back over to the bar, tied me to the support beam, walked back over to the chair, pulled it up onto the cart, and then rode it away.

I was very confused.