A Firebug Gets Punished Pt. 12

Story Info
The firebug is finally home.
1.1k words
4.44
4.6k
2

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We travelled for a week and a half. I spent the entire trip being a good girl for Sir. When he fed me, I ate without complaint. When he tied me up to prepare a camp, I stood there without fighting. We passed through a few towns, and when he stopped for a drink, he would tie me up outside and I would stand there, watching the people go by and stare and point and laugh at me. I didn't fight it because I'm a good girl now. I deserve to feel small and naked and humiliated for burning down that library. I deserved to have my hands bound high above my head, stopping me from hiding my breasts and pussy. And because I did what I was told, not once did I get spanked.

It was when I actually saw my home that I started getting nervous again.

We were walking through a very familiar forest when the trees suddenly opened up, revealing the massive valley that my home town was in. My blood went cold. Sir and his horse continued on mercilessly, dragging me closer and closer. We climbed down the hill until we came to the farmlands. I saw a figure toiling out in the field. It was Damien, a boy I had grown up with. He had been a fat little boy who I teased in school because I knew he had a crush on me; he'd grown into a muscular and tall farmer. I saw him look up at me and stare.

The thought of Damien staring at my naked body filled me with shame. I felt goosebumps all along my body - my hips, my shoulders, my ass, my breasts. I saw his face - behind that weathered expression was the little fat boy, realising the cute lord's daughter who called him a fat pig when he asked her for a kiss was now fully nude before him, all her most intimate body parts on display at his leisure, her arms tied back to stop her covering himself. He smiled. My face burned.

He was only the first. Sir lead me through the farmlands, displaying me to the farmers, many of whom I knew. Every time I thought my humiliation had hit peak, it rose further. I saw a few people running ahead of us, presumably sending messages of my naked punishment. My legs turned to lead, and yet we still pressed forward.

Before I knew it, I was home. There were people lined up in the streets; friends, enemies, acquaintances, and people who just wanted to gawk at the naked girl. And there was my father, stern and steady. The crowd was laughing and jeering; I felt like I had an ice-cold hand holding my heart. I saw a girl I had pushed in the mud as a kid, smirking at my predicament. I saw a boy I had roasted in math class nodding sagely. I saw a lesbian I had brutally mocked for trying to hold my hand; she was leering at me. And there was my father, stern and steady.

"Hello, Lara," he said.

"Hello, Daddy." I was so ashamed. I wished the earth would swallow me up.

"You've been bad. Burning down a library? You have brought shame on yourself and this family. So much so that being stripped nude and paraded across the world was less shameful."

"Yes, Daddy." My eyes welled up with tears. I felt raw. The rope felt tight around my arms and wrists. Being dragged like this in front of so many people I knew felt more like punishment than getting tied up and tickled. I would be seeing these people every day, knowing that they had seen me raw and naked and vulnerable and pitiable. How would I ever look them in the eye?

"Her punishment is not over, my lord," said Sir.

"Oh?"

Sir climbed down from his horse and took the stool from his pack. I lowered my head in shame, knowing what was coming.

"Lara, come here."

I walked over, which was when I realised he was also holding a small wooden paddle.

"Lay across my lap."

I obeyed.

"You're going to be spanked by this paddle." He held it in front of my face. "I want you to kiss it to signify its authority over you."

The utter humiliation of doing this while naked in front of everyone was compounded by the fact that I did it so quickly. He'd trained me well.

"You remember what you're supposed to say?"

"I count the spanks and thank you after each one."

"Good."

"ARRGH!" The paddle felt sharp. Sir used his full strength and I had to gasp for air. "One! Thank you, Sir!"

He hadn't told me how many spanks I was going to get.

"Oooooooooh! Two! Thank you, Sir!"

I kicked my legs, less because I was resisting and more because it felt like the only way to process the pain and shame.

"Mmmmm! Five! Thank you, Sir!"

I heard the laughter. Everyone was having a grand old time watching me.

"Oh-ho-hoho! Nine! Thank you, Sir!"

I burst into tears. The paddle hurt so much.

"Aaaaaah! Thirteen! Thank you, Sir!"

The shame compounded. My resolve stiffened. Tears stopped falling down my face. I was going to push through every single spank. I just had to keep going.

"Seventeen! Thank you, Sir!"

Just keep going.

"Twenty-two! Thank you, Sir!"

Just keep going.

"Twenty-five! Thank you, Sir!"

Oh gods! This would never end! I was going to be spanked forever! I started to cry again. I kicked my legs in a full-on tantrum.

"Waaaaaa! Twenty-six! Thank you, Sir! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! Twenty-seven! Thank you, Sir! I wish I'd never burned that library down! Twenty-eight! Thank you, Sir!"

And still he continued.

"Thirty-two! Thank you, Sir! Please, Sir! I'm begging you! Oh! Thirty-three! Thank you, Sir! Please, Sir! Please! PLEASE! I'm a bad girl! I'm a bad, naughty girl!"

It was then that he stopped. My ass pulsated. It was red raw. I cried. He then lifted me off his lap and pulled me standing. I was bent down in front of him, sobbing and trying to catch my breath. He silently looked at me, waiting for me to be done. I calmed down, looking up at him.

"Lara Aegmon. Your punishment is over." He kissed me on the forehead, turned my body around, cut the ropes binding me, then grabbed my wrists and turned me back to face him. "You're not a bad girl now. You're a good girl. But if you're a bad girl again, I'll come back and punish you again. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Say it back to me."

"If I'm a bad girl again, you'll come back and punish me again."

"Good girl." And with that, he climbed on his horse and rode off, leaving me naked in the streets of my home town.

Author's note: There will be an epilogue.