A Firebug Gets Punished Pt. 13

Story Info
An epilogue to the Firebug's story.
855 words
4.64
3.1k
2

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never did see Sir again.

For the first couple of months, I simply lived in the town. As soon as Sir left, I walked into my home and upstairs to my old room, naked and not covering myself, letting the villagers watch me go. At first I tried to sit down, but my ass was so red raw that I couldn't, so I laid on the floor on my side. And I thought. I was no longer a bad girl. I had been, but now I was not. After a while, I got up and looked at my body in a mirror.

This naked body had been seen by countless people. It had been spanked. It had been tickled. And now it belonged to me again. I felt cleansed. And sore.

I got dressed in a simple set of clothes and walked down to the living room. I felt the stares of everyone. They had all seen me naked and they were all undressing me with their eyes.

They didn't know they were looking at a different woman.

I went to Daddy and asked him what work I could do. He seemed shocked by the question and gave me some simple tasks. Over the next few months, I took on more complicated tasks until I was a functional member of his organisation. It took a lot of constant work to gain people's trust, but I got there.

It was in that process that I almost accidentally got a girlfriend. The lesbian I had mocked was actually a courier for Daddy. She ended up seeing me often; it was a shock for both of us when she walked into the office and saw me writing a memo. Days went by; routines were established; we kept seeing each other around the place, interactions turned into conversations, conversations turned into long looks, long looks turned into conversations on life, conversations on life turned into sex in a broom closet.

We now live together in the upstaurs loft. Sometimes she let me bring in a man to play with.

One day I started going on courier runs - almost as a holiday. I took a trip to the Northern cities. As I was passing through one of the villages, I went by the local tavern where I saw a naked woman. Her hands were tied together and then tied to a support beam on the tavern's porch. She had a mop of curly red hair and a big smile on her face.

Yes, it was Penny.

She looked over at me and her smile got even bigger when she saw me. I smiled back to her. I considered walking over to her and giving her a kiss, but I knew only a bad girl does that. Besides, I didn't have time to get stripped and spanked.

I had too much work to do.

----

Author's Note: I wrote this story because it made me horny. I love ENF stories and I know my tastes with them are very particular. ENF stories about women who discover their exhibitionism are fun, but they're also very easy to find. Conversely, stories about ENFs that linger on their humiliation tend to be too cruel for me to get off on. I wanted a story in which the ENF was humiliated without it ever feeling unfair or without compassion. Pride being broken is much sexier than self-esteem getting broken. Hence: punishment. Hence: Sir, a dom with infinite patience, complete honesty, and a set of clear and consistent rules he never breaks.

I published this story because I was curious how people would react to it. At the time of publishing, by far and away the most popular chapters were the two in which Lara was tickled, followed by Lara's first spanking (which has sometimes been rated well enough to be Hot, though not at time of writing). By contrast, consistently the lowest rated chapter (currently the only one rated less than 4.17, and I do appreciate the consistent high ratings these chapters get) was the one in which Lara has sex with the other ENFs. I assume that either ENF fans don't generally enjoy sex scenes or I'm simply not very good at writing them.

(Views curved downward over time and I was neither surprised nor offended by that. TV show ratings drop over seasons for the same reason.)

I intend to return with another ENF catcher story - one that is not only more creative in its punishments, but which has a new character very different from Lara while keeping many of the pleasures of her arc. Lara was deliberately kept vague - all we know about her appearance is that she has big tits and a classically beautiful face, and all we know about her history is that she is a Lord's daughter who burned a library down. That's enough for a functional ENF story, but I'd like to test the belief that a more specific and detailed character could have a more satisfying and sexy humiliation.

I also intend to throw in the occasional non-ENF short story as inspiration strikes.