A First Class Degree in Debauchery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mum, look -- we've not been getting along all that well for a while now, have we? The Kyle thing has hit me hard and it was a pretty harrowing break-up. After the party at the weekend, I'm going to stay with Dad for a while and get my head together. He's got me a temping job at his place and I've applied to a couple of modelling agencies up there. London is just too competitive and I'm not getting a sniff. I'm going to give it a go."

Jude let a few more of her daughter's well-chosen lies wash over her and wished her well. She was certainly model material, but with her acting skills, maybe she was barking up the wrong tree. She then called Greta, booked a flight to Berlin and arranged a weekend of sheer debauchery. When Janey walked down the driveway, waving sadly before driving away in a small, hired van with all her belongings, Jude Coughlan was tempted to hang the flags out.

She also thought that she must keep an eye out for Kyle Marshall when out and about in town. Her daughter may not like what he had asked her to do to him, but her mother certainly had no qualms about it. Another kindred spirit in the area -- and one half her age -- oh yeah, bring it on!

In the end, she didn't have to keep an eye out for him. He fell into her lap.

When he turned up that sunny evening in July, Jude had just started on a bottle of wine. The graphics card on her computer had gone down in the late morning and she spent most of the afternoon on her tablet, trying to track down a replacement. She was just about to finalise the order when her doorbell rang.

She was genuinely surprised to see him standing on her doorstep, hair in a ponytail and looking like a dream. Her daughter really was a silly little bitch for letting a prize like that slip through her hands, but knowing what she now knew, she was fully aware that his predilections -- and hers - were not to everyone's taste. As they spoke, her mind was a whirl, plotting and planning, her predator instincts on full alert.

As Kyle walked away down her garden path, Jude cast her rod. She knew she had him on the hook from that moment. She had played him slowly that first evening, then reeled him in when he arrived to fit the card. Now it was time to claim her prize catch and she couldn't wait.

Shaking herself from her reverie, she started to get dressed. Not long now. She had spent ages earlier on her hair and makeup and the smoky eyeshadow was a work of art. The effect was concluded with a subtle application of lip gloss.

Her chosen outfit was a bastard to get on, but it looked sensational. Despite never liking to big herself up, Jude thought she looked like sex on legs. She sent Greta a selfie and received a one word response.

Wunderbar!

Jude Coughlan was dressed in her finery and about to take a young lad to places he could only dream of.

She dialled his number, spoke a few soft words, then went down the corridor and unlocked the office door.

Things had been a little quiet with Greta away. That was about to change.

Four

Kyle's mind was racing fifteen to the dozen. Part of him wondered what was about to unfold. The other part was hoping Jude would soon be doing to him some of the things she was doing onscreen. He lost track of time watching her in action and selected half a dozen of her 'naughty adventures' at random. Each of them made his eyes almost pop out of his head. The woman was insatiable, utterly filthy and above all, just drop-dead gorgeous.

He had always prided himself on being able to show restraint and make things last - to Rosie's sheer delight and Janey's disdain - but was seriously worried he wouldn't last ten seconds under the tender ministrations of his ex-girlfriend's mother.

He looked on in sheer awe as the woman took it every which way and seemingly loved every second of it. Then there was the way she dressed. If she wore anything like that two doors away down the corridor, he would probably shoot his load before she even got her hands on him.

But one way or another, Kyle Marshall knew that whatever played out that Friday night, he was in for a rare treat and was thrilled and scared out of his mind in equal measure.

If he had jumped out of his skin when Jude locked the door on him, he was almost into cardiac arrest territory when his phone vibrated on the desktop next to him. He had put it on silent, but the hard wood of the desk amplified the buzz and the phone spun around as he tried to pick up the call.

He held his breath as the caller id came up. 'Jude C' He was about to say something when she told him to stay silent and listen to her very carefully.

Not wanting to blow his chances, Kyle shut up and listened. Her voice was calm and measured.

'Hello again Kyle. I hope you enjoyed the preview show. Soon, the live action is about to get underway. I am going to unlock the door in a moment. When I do, please close whatever naughty little file you are watching, power down the computer, then wait for two minutes. I think the next few hours may be very enjoyable for us both. So, are you ready to come and show me that lovely erection that has been straining at your shorts for far too long now?"

Kyle's head was reeling. "Oh God, yes Jude."

"Good lad. I'm about to open the airlock. Don't worry, you won't get sucked out into space, but it may just feel that way. Once in my bedroom, not a word until I say, got it?"

The call ended and despite the warning, he jumped again as the key turned in the lock behind him. Desperately trying to think rational thoughts, he took one last look at the screen in front of him. Jude's cheek bulged outwards, distorted by the erection in her mouth. He hoped that soon it would be his erection that made her cheek bulge.

He did as he had been instructed and waited the required time, then stood a little unsteadily and made his way along the hallway. The bedroom door was open but the curtains were drawn against the early evening sunlight. Jude stood at the window with her back to him, silhouetted against the drapes.

Without turning to face him, her soft voice carried from the semi-darkness. She sounded almost pensive. "I know some of the naughty things that turn you on, Kyle. Never mind how I know for now -- all will be revealed after I've ticked off your bucket listers for you." A sweet little laugh. "Well some of them anyway -- I mean I can't empty my whole toy-box the first time, can I?"

She reached towards the curtains. "So, ready for the big reveal? I think you are going to like it, Kyle."

He blinked as daylight flooded in. Her outfit wasn't like the ones he had seen her wearing in her videos. It was even more kinky and he thought he may explode on the spot. It made her red leather dress from earlier look like a sack. Naturally, given his predilections, it was the boots that first caught his eye, but it was a close-run thing. Jude was tall to start with but the platform soles of the thigh-length boots made her appear to tower over him. They were jet black, so smooth and shiny, with a double buckle at the ankle and cross-lacing up the back. The silver spiked heels must have been at least six inches long. They seemed to go on forever and his own legs felt slightly weak as he gazed on them in sheer lust.

Then there was her shiny, red latex cat-suit. The tight material defined the shapely curves of her buttocks like a second skin. The contrast between the vivid red and the shiny black boots was incredible. The back was cut away from neck to waist and her hair cascaded down it in a thick ponytail. There was a latex choker around her neck, also in red. Her gloves were fingerless, with gauzy, mesh palms. The arms of her catsuit looked as though they were a continuation of the gloves and had him shaking like a leaf at what was to come.

Jude continued to stare out of the window. "Like it, Kyle?"

He assumed he was now allowed to speak but wasn't sure if he could. Somehow he found the words. "No, I don't like it. I love it. It's one of the sexiest, most beautiful sights I have ever seen and I am not sure I will last ten seconds with you. Oh my God, you are so fucking gorgeous, Jude!"

She turned her head and ran a finger along her glossy lips. Her makeup was exquisite -- those smoky eyes, the subtle blusher and long, red-tipped fingernails topping off those amazing gloves. "Glad you approve. Don't worry, you'll last -- we've got all night after all. And do you know what the best bit is, Kyle?"

He merely shook his head. Could it get any better?

Judith Coughlan turned to face him, and he knew that it could get better. So much better.

She stood with hands on her hips and stared at him, one booted foot now up on a bedside chair. "Look, I don't even have to take any of it off for you to fuck me, Kyle!"

If she had looked like a wet dream in her leather dress, he didn't have the words now. The front of the catsuit was cut away around her inner thighs and nether regions in a teardrop shape that curved to a point just below her breasts. A little jewel hung from her bellybutton and her clit stud glittered in the sunlight that slanted in through the window. She had a small tattoo just inside her left hip and there were studs in her pouting labia, already shining with her juices. And pointing at the slippery folds, as if showing the way, was a neatly trimmed, elongated triangle of silky hair, only a little darker than that on her head.

Above all of that, her breasts hung free, nipples bisected by gold bars. They were surrounded by a sea of slick, red latex. He now realised that the choker was joined to the material above her breasts by a series of short, silvery chains. He was utterly at a loss for words as she crooked a finger and beckoned him towards her.

"Time for proper hug, I think. Don't worry about embarrassing yourself this time, Kyle. Let me feel that lovely cock of yours hard against my tummy. Give me a kiss, you gorgeous young man, then I'll start to make some of your fantasies come true."

As if in a dream, he closed the distance between them and melted into her embrace. Jude crushed herself against him and he reeled at the sensory overload that threatened to overwhelm him. There was the sleek latex beneath his roaming hands, the wine on her sweet breath, her soft lips and wriggling tongue as it squirmed into his mouth. Then there was the smell of her newly washed hair, her musky perfume and the soft swell of her breasts against his chest. Heat just seemed to emanate from her.

She ran the spiked heel of her left boot gently down his bare thigh beneath his shorts. It sent shockwaves through him as he tried to process everything that assailed his raddled senses. Jude held his fingers against her hot, slippery folds. When they were coated with her juices, she raised them to their mouths as they mashed them together and he got his first, heady taste of her.

She broke away, slightly breathless. "Want me to suck your cock, Kyle?"

He was also breathless. "Yes please, Jude."

Her hands pressed down on his shoulders, a wicked smile on her lips, her voice a breathy pant. "Then earn it, young man. Show me just how much you like my outfit!"

He sank to his knees and willed himself to take it slowly. Avoiding the temptation of nuzzling in between her parted legs, he thought about starting at the tip of her boot. Jude sensed his slight indecision and guided him gently to just above her knee. He rubbed his face against the shiny leather and gripped her calf, before sliding his hand up the lacing. The smell and the feel was beyond words as his tongue made little patterns on the leather, slowly moving up to the few inches of skin visible between the top of the boots and the beginning of the catsuit.

Jude shuddered as Kyle transitioned from leather to skin, his hair brushing against her thighs. She gently pulled on his ponytail. As he looked up at her, she smiled and nodded her encouragement knowing he would be elated to get his first positive response. He lingered on the soft skin of her inner thighs, sending little shivers through her. She fully expected him to now head for Ground Zero, but instead he knelt up and tugged on the jewel in her bellybutton with his teeth. His tongue wriggled into her navel and she sucked in breath.

"Hey, I'm supposed to be teasing you, young man!"

"Sorry, trying to make it last."

"Don't apologise. You're doing great. Now get your shirt off, then work your way back down and give me some fucking tongue action!"

His shirt summarily discarded, Jude hooked her raised leg over his shoulder and he ran his tongue down through her soft pubic hair. His hands squeezed her latex-clad buttocks, reeling at the feel of it beneath his fingers. The rough stitching on the boots raked his bare back. Then her heel dug into the top of his buttock as he got closer to her wet snatch, the pungent aroma of it filling his nostrils, urging him on for his first proper taste of her.

Jude groaned as he took her clit stud in his mouth and sucked on it. She too had tried to be patient, but she was so wet she was gagging for it. For a moment Kyle thought he had done something wrong as she pushed him away. She then crashed down onto the bed and lay with her buttocks on the edge, legs wide apart. Her right forefinger pointed to her slippery, pink folds with a stabbing motion.

Kyle went down on her hard, lips mashing against her labia, tongue probing, sucking on the little studs. Jude raked both of her boots down his back, the lacing on the left scratching the skin, the other turned inwards so that the smooth leather played against him in a delicious contrast.

The woman tasted so good -- musky, pungent and salty, and he sucked at her labia until she sighed in pleasure, his fingers squeezing her clit stud, rotating it gently. She let him work on her for a few blissful minutes, then it was his turn.

She pulled on his ponytail again. It was proving to a very useful tool. "Stand up. I didn't get to my age to still be kneeling when I give head. Besides these boots are buggers to kneel in."

Kyle stood and Jude sat up and unbuttoned his shorts. With one deft movement, they and his boxers were down by his ankles. Hands on her shoulders to steady himself, he stepped out of them and kicked them out of the way. Jude gazed longingly at the stiff erection pointing directly at her mouth, a mere six inches away. The glans was engorged and a tiny bead of pre-cum glistened on the tip. She leaned forward and flicked out her tongue. It was back in her mouth before Kyle even registered she had done it.

After what he had seen her do onscreen a few doors away, he expected her to go at him like a woman possessed. Jude knew full-well that he would expect the same. Despite wanting to go postal on him, the full-on, woman possessed could wait a few minutes more. So she went slowly and using over twenty five years of experience, gave him one of the most memorable five minutes of his life.

Jude always liked to begin hands-free. Her liking for Kyle went up a few more notches when he tucked his own hands behind his back. A nice way to start -- just her mouth and his lovely, slightly curved cock. She had a thing for cocks with a curvature, although Greta would probably say that the words 'with a curvature' were largely redundant. Whatever, the lovely thing was pointing at her provocatively and she was now extremely provoked.

Kyle had never experienced anything like it. Jude's tongue flickered, her lips brushed his tumescent head and she blew gently on his shaft, making him fight down thoughts of vape pens. Even at this early stage, it was calculated. She was already ahead of the game. She may be about to blow his mind but even in the opening skirmishes had sown the seeds for what was to come further down the line.

The teasing went on for three minutes. One hundred and eighty seconds of blissful torment by tongue, lips, teeth and the rough mesh of her gloves gripping his buttocks. Then Jude closed her mouth over the head of Kyle's cock, reached around and took his left hand in her right. She placed it on the back of her own head then did the same to his right hand. She left him under no illusions as to what he was to do next and he did not disappoint.

His hands gripped her head firmly but gently and began to force her down on him. As he did so, he pushed forward from the hips and slowly, inexorably, Jude began to take him deeper and deeper into her mouth. It seemed to take an eternity for her to take him all the way. As her nose bumped against his abdomen, he released his grip. Despite being impaled on six and a half inches of cock, Jude shook her head, grabbed his hands and put them back on her head. He gripped her once more and pulled her in a little deeper. She made gargling sounds in her throat and tongue squirmed around his shaft.

It was beyond his comprehension how she held him there for so long, deep in her throat. Then her head forced back against his grip and he relinquished it. Eyes glazed, her head shot back. Saliva poured from her mouth and splattered to the wooden floor of the bedroom, looking as though he had just shot his load into her mouth. He gasped as she went back all the way down, repeating the act over and over as she made gagging sounds and more saliva coated her chin and dribbled down onto the floor. It was on the tenth, maybe the eleventh iteration when she leaned back and took a massive, shuddering breath.

Eyes watering, she wiped her mouth with a gloved hand. Her voice sounded like she had just gargled with gravel. "Kyle, are you familiar with the works of Prince?"

He was taken aback to say the least. "Heard of him, but..."

"He once did a song called 'Gett Off'. Something of a fave of mine given that it mentions 'Twenty three positions in a one-night stand'. This ain't a one-night stand and I don't expect twenty-three positions, but you will gain brownie points for every single one we manage. Your work starts now, Kyle. Fuck the living daylights out of me, you glorious boy. Let's start vanilla and see how dirty we can get."

Even vanilla sex with Judith Coughlan was Michelin-starred. She wriggled away from him into the centre of the bed, dragging him with her by the wrist. His first long, slow thrust into her surpassed anything he had done with her daughter or even Rosie. He didn't exactly have a large sample size, but no girl he had ever been with was so wet when he entered her. Jude pulled him down and he thought she would suck the life from him her kiss was so intense. Her booted legs clamped around his buttocks, one sharp heel giving him his rhythm as they began to fuck.

Fingernails raked his back, buttocks arched up to meet him as he ploughed into her. At her insistence he kneaded her breasts, sucking at her fat nipples, the softness of them another amazing contrast against the gold bars that he tugged at with his teeth. He tried to process every emotion, every sensation. Her gloves, the latex, the leather, the taste and smell of her.

He soon realised that sex with Jude was a treat for every sense when she urged him on with words no-one had ever uttered to him. Janey barely made a sound. Rosie occasionally said something naughty and one girl on holiday in Spain had spouted obscenities in Castilian, but this, as with everything else with Jude was on a different level.

By the time she rolled them over and sat astride him, grinding down with a delicious circular motion, his ears rang to her constant exhortations to fuck her, go deeper, go harder, ease off. Once on top, Jude took control, fingers now raking his chest, ponytail tossing, breasts bouncing in a most alluring fashion. Kyle couldn't believe he was still going, but her almost frictionless wetness meant they could hammer away without him even getting close to finishing.

Not that he wanted to. He wanted this to last and last and so did Jude. Their third position was taking her from behind but he doubted he would manage another twenty. A few subtle changes got them up to seven before a fevered knee trembler against the bedroom wall made it eight. A quick flip-around and he took her with her hands against the wall for number nine.

123456...8