A First Class Degree in Debauchery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she slathered it over herself, Kyle watched on, utterly dumfounded. He never thought he would be capable of such a reaction, no matter how aroused. He fell to his knees to get a closer look at the best show he had ever witnessed and it got even better as a long, thin dribble stretched down from Jude's chin before breaking off and landing just above her left nipple. She scooped it up with a grin and wiped it lasciviously across her already wet lips before sucking it all into her mouth.

There was a muffled grunt from the speakers and Greta's face disappeared behind a huge cloud of vapour. Her voice sounded strained. "Fuck, why did I book another meeting for this afternoon!"

Jude turned, her face coated with jizz, and blew her a kiss. "Just get someone to fuck you with a cucumber under the desk, Liebchen. Enjoy!"

Greta took one last hit on her vape and waved to them. "A fine show. Can't wait to meet you, Kyle. After all, Jude has her degree in debauchery -- but I wrote the textbook!"

Jude took a deep breath and turned back to Kyle. It had been a hell of an afternoon and she had rewarded him for a job well done under her dining room table with fifteen minutes of bliss he would never forget. Neither she nor Greta would forget it either and while she envied her friend's forthcoming weekend of filth and depravity in Berlin, she was already well into a weekend of depravity with Kyle. There was still a lot to look forward to.

She held up her phone and recorded her latest facial for posterity. Another fine selfie for the collection, her smiling face criss-crossed by thick ropes of cum, two of which still hung tantalisingly from her chin. With a grin, she shook her head from side to side. Kyle gasped as more gooey strands elongated and fell softly onto her breasts. He waited for her to rub the residue into her soft skin once more, but instead, she stood and took his hand, glancing towards the window.

"Come on, lovely boy -- let's go clean up." She began to lead him out through the kitchen towards the garden.

He did a double take as the previously sunny afternoon had taken a turn for the worse. "Erm, Jude -- dunno if you've noticed, but it's raining out there."

"Exactly. Come on, let's get his filth off me -- nature will provide!"

She walked out into the drizzle and knelt on the grass, her face upturned, arms outstretched. She unpinned her hair and let it tumble down around her shoulders. Jude indicated for him to get naked and he followed her instruction. The gentle rain felt amazing against his skin. Then as quickly as the rain had started, it abated, leaving her still sticky with his jizz.

Jude sighed. "Damn, need to resort to Plan B now. Not that Plan B is a hardship of course. In fact it is most invigorating. Stand up, Kyle."

It took him a moment to understand what she required him to do and he looked at her quizzically. "You sure, Jude?"

Her look left him in no doubt. "Kyle, you made this mess on me. If nature cannot cleanse me then you shall. Piss it off me, Kyle. Drench me in the fucking stuff. Greta's in for a weekend of watersports and I'm not missing out, so give it your best shot and don't waste a drop." Her smile was pure wickedness. "Oh, and don't forget -- whatever you do to me, I do to you. Go on Kyle -- hair, face, tits -- anywhere you like."

He was hesitant at first as he stood over her and feared the dreaded 'dry-up' that had often happened to him in public urinals. Jude was patient. There was no rush and after all, she relished the feel of cum on her skin.

Once he started, Kyle knew in an instant that he had just acquired yet another kinky little fetish. He directed his stream at her breasts, not brave enough to anoint her face unless instructed to do so directly. He watched on in astonishment as his piss began to sluice his cum from her tits. When they were free of it, she sighed in delight and pointed to her face. He changed his aim and hit her right between the eyes, eliciting a satisfied groan. The cum ran from her face, down onto her breasts in thick rivulets to gather between her knees on the grass.

As his stream faltered, Kyle wished he had drunk more during the morning. It was utterly exhilarating and he couldn't wait for Jude to reciprocate.

She nodded appreciatively as she stood, gesturing for Kyle to kneel. "A fine way to end a very pleasant lunchtime meeting, methinks! Oh dear, I feel another shower coming on, Kyle!"

Jude put one foot up on a garden chair and Kyle braced himself as she held herself open. To his relief and amazement it felt every bit as good as doing it to her. She arched her back and let the warm liquid play across his chest and shoulders. There was something so primal about it and he fought down thoughts of lying on the grass as both Jude and Greta towered over him, vaping and drenching him. He closed his eyes and mouth as she played it across his face, soaking his hair. Another random thought crossed his mind.

'Glad I don't have to go back to work!'

All too soon, his introduction to 'watersports' was over. Jude shook the last few drops from her wet lips. "Verdict?"

Kyle rose and hugged the woman to him as light rain began to fall again. "Let's just say I'm glad it stopped raining or that may never have happened."

Jude laughed. "Oh, it would, Kyle -- believe me!"

She looked over his shoulder. One half of the sky was blue, the other covered in rain clouds. Jude's heart sang at the sight of a rainbow over the roof of her home. She had already found the pot of gold at end of it. With Greta away and no debauched orgies planned for the weekend, she was going to make sure she spent every last golden coin in that pot.

"C'mon Tiger, can't stand here all afternoon. Things to do."

"Ooh, like what?"

"Like getting my computer kit back upstairs and washing dirty cucumbers."

Kyle reached down to pick up his discarded t-shirt and shorts, but Jude beat him to it. After thirty seconds under the soles of her shiny red boots, they looked as though he had just done a Tough Mudder course in them.

"Erm, Kyle -- just how do you intend on getting home wearing that lot?"

He looked at them and winced. "Oops!"

"Oops indeed. My washing machine is on a full cycle at the moment so I won't be able to get them in there until at least six o'clock. No chance of drying them as more rain is forecast tonight. They'll still be wet in the morning." Shaking her head, she put her hands on her hips. "Fuck Kyle, you know what that means, don't you?"

He nodded sagely. "Yes, Jude -- I think I do. It looks like I'm stuck here all weekend, doesn't it?"

Grinning, she picked up his grubby pile and threw it at him. "Sure does. Get them in my wash basket and get yourself up into my shower room."

He saluted her. "Yes ma'am. Then what?"

She took him by the arm and led him back towards the house. "You hose me down and get rid of the rest of the filth you deposited on me, then you will know the inestimable pleasure of a Jude Coughlan special soapy tit fuck."

That sounded good and he told her so. "And after that?"

"We dry ourselves, then I shackle you to the bed, sit on your tummy and masturbate with a cucumber while vaping until you beg me for release. Then I pour beer down your neck until you are at bursting point. Then we have another piss-fest."

He grinned at her. "Sounds like a nice dirty weekend in store!"

"Kyle, there is nothing better than a dirty weekend and this is going to be a very dirty weekend!"

When he walked into work on the Monday morning, if anyone noticed Kyle was wearing the same clothes as when he left on the Friday lunchtime, they never let on. But he did get a bit of a roasting from his boss for dozing off during their afternoon team meeting.

He didn't mind one little bit. He had dreamed briefly of Jude Coughlan vaping on his cock with a cucumber up her chuff whilst shackled to her bed. He had a video of her doing just that on his phone and he would be seeing her again in two days.

It had indeed been a very dirty weekend and hopefully many more beckoned. It was also not lost on Kyle that one of his new kinks meant he had to drink more beer.

What a hardship.

Seven

Kyle was still in a state of shock at how he had loved everything Jude had thrown at him. Every filthy fantasy he had ever harboured had been covered and lot more besides over the course of that heady, debauched weekend. He was still raw and sore approaching his next liaison with Jude and despite looking forward to it immensely, he hoped she would be gentle with him. When his phone rang he feared the worst again. He was due at her place later that evening and she had promised tease and restraint - something he was becoming very partial to.

He glanced at the screen and was relieved it was an unknown number. As ever with an unsolicited call, he gave a non-committal response.

The voice at the other end was female, very soft and measured and immediately caught his attention.

"Oh hi, my name is Abbie Falmer. Is that Kyle Marshall?"

"It is. Can I ask what this is about?"

There was a brief pause. "Oh good, right. Erm, sorry, I'm not used to this kind of thing, but I'm an old friend of Janey Coughlan's. We met briefly when you first got together."

Kyle had met a few of Janey's friends but didn't recall any names. She tended to keep him at arm's length from her inner sanctum.

The girl certainly sounded pleasant enough and he was intrigued. "Ok, hi Abbie. I suppose you know Janey and I are history."

She went on, her voice now tinged with a hint of nervousness. "Well, yes. That's kind of the reason I'm calling. Sorry if I seem a bit forward, but... oh poo, I'm not very good at this."

As she stalled for a moment, Kyle thought of the girls he had seen in Janey's circle, however briefly. There wasn't a single one of them he would have kicked out of bed.

He decided to help her out. "Drinks maybe?"

His heart melted at a nervous little giggle down the line. "Yeah, maybe. Things are a bit... quiet for me at the moment. So... if you've not picked up after Janey, I'd kind of like that."

He was stunned and elated as they arranged to meet in a new bar on the riverside. It was more of a relief that it was for two days' time, as it would give him some recovery time from his latest tryst with Jude.

As ever, Jude fair wore him out. She was a force of nature and did things to him no-one else had come even close to doing, but he still looked forward to his forthcoming blind date. Abbie sounded like a nice girl. Despite her nervousness, there was character in her voice and Kyle imagined she would be fun.

He was early. He had stored her number and messaged her to give her his location - in a corner to the left of the bar. Inevitably, she responded that she was running ten minutes late.

Four single girls came in before she did. The first was a skinny, pale Goth with more metal in her face than Terminator. Barely an inch of her visible skin was not etched with skulls, hearts and daggers. Kyle held his breath in sheer panic until a green-haired girl in the corner opposite shrieked in delight and they fell into each other's arms.

He wouldn't have been disappointed with either of the next three entrants, but they also had people waiting for them.

When the fifth girl arrived, he just knew it was her. He had a vague recollection of a quiet, shy girl on the edge of Janey's entourage, almost overshadowed by the showy, brassy girls Janey hung out with. They had barely been introduced and it was only fleeting, but now away from the stellar circle in which Janey moved, he saw her in an altogether different light.

She wore a lovely yellow dress and her hair tumbled down around her shoulders in glossy dark ringlets. She paused outside the door of the bar and took a nervous pull on a vape pen. His heart began to race a little faster.

The girl stumbled slightly as she crossed the threshold, eyes wide behind big, red-framed glasses. She looked around in slight bemusement.

As Kyle's best mate Logan once said about his then girlfriend - a bit goofy, but cute and utterly adorable.

Poor Logan. That girl lasted three weeks and turned out to be anything but adorable.

Then Abbie - for it was indeed she - gave Kyle a smile that lit up the world and approached his table. As she did, he hoped that whatever happened next, it would last longer than three weeks.

She had a nose stud, cute little breasts and the sweetest smile he had ever seen. He was smitten at first glance and hoped she would be too. They shook hands, air kissed and once he had furnished her with a pint of craft beer, the conversation barely stopped other than to order food.

At first she seemed a little shy as they talked about the girl that had recently dumped Kyle from a great height. He assured her they were most definitely history and he was well and truly over her. "Let's just say we parted on very unamicable terms and my memories of my time with her are not filled with joy. Definitely better off without her!"

Abbie nodded. "Glad to hear it. I wasn't particularly fond of her to say the least. I was more of a friend of a friend. I only really met her maybe three or four times."

"Three or four times to many then!"

"Yeah, not my idea of fun but I suppose I wouldn't be here if I hadn't met her at least once, so a silver lining, hey?"

Kyle was very pleased that Abbie being with him was considered a silver lining. After the raw, sexual beauty of Jude, she was like a summer's day after a violent thunderstorm. He loved what he was doing with the older woman, but as the night progressed and she became less nervous, this sweet, seemingly innocent little bundle of fun took his breath away.

He told her about his job in an IT firm in town and she said she was a second year student at the local college studying history and art. She had a part-time job in a local restaurant. Kyle was impressed -- it was expensive and had a good reputation. Janey had dropped subtle hints occasionally, but even the thought of a few rewards being thrown his way couldn't get him to fork out the eye-watering prices.

Abbie and he dined on something a little more affordable and the burgers long gone, Kyle returned from the bar with their third drink of the night. As he approached the table, Abbie sat, head down, gazing at the scarred surface. Her forefinger traced little circles on the table and she seemed distracted.

Kyle put the beers down. "You ok, Abbie?"

She never looked up. "Think so. Just need to get something out in the open, that's all."

"What's that?"

It was the first time Kyle had been out with a girl that drank pints of beer and he liked her all the more for it. However, he thought for a moment that she may drain her latest beer in a single hit. She wiped her lip and took a deep breath. Her gaze never left the tabletop.

"Just making sure that tonight is going to end the way I want it to -- back in my flat making love to someone I just met but already like a lot."

Kyle's heart fluttered, but he couldn't resist a little wind-up. He nodded to the Goth girl in the corner. "Well she is strangely attractive. Good luck with her."

Laughing, she followed his gaze. "That's Daisy Phillips. I was at school with her. Very nice girl under all that camouflage. Not sure I could cope with all that metal though." Then she turned back to him, her eyes sparkling. "So it looks like you'll have to do. You ok with that?"

"Oh yeah. I'd be happy to make do with you too, Abbie."

"Should bloody think so." Then she bit her thumbnail and turned her head to the side of the table with a shy little smile on her lips. Her fingers made a dismissive motion. "Go on, shoo you little bugger."

He took her hand in his. "Not me, I hope?"

Her mock-stern look made him smile. "No, that naughty little elephant in the room. Off you go, Mister Flumpy. Me and Kyle don't need you." She traced an imaginary path across the room with her gaze. "There he goes, across the floor, out of the door... and... breathe!"

Kyle had only known her for just under two hours, but thought he was falling in love. Once outside, they were welded together in a clinch for almost fifteen minutes. It wasn't far to her flat, but they stopped at every intersection for more.

When they finally reached her door, she grinned up at him. "Twelve car horns. I think this was meant to be!"

If she looked sweet and innocent, she was anything but. Kyle expected their first time to be one of Jude's five-kiss rabbit fucks, but it was slow and languid. Her long limbs wound around him as they rolled in ecstasy. She was a slightly fuller figure than both Janey and her mother and while she could never be described as a big girl, she was certainly a very pleasant handful.

Mostly, Janey had resembled a fashion store mannequin in bed, both in her enthusiasm and her slim, bony frame. Abbie was soft and yielding and very tactile, her hands and mouth constantly in motion, those lovely eyes sparkling with life and desire. Kyle was back to using condoms but he didn't mind. They came together, mouths clamped like limpets and afterwards she slipped the condom from his still erect cock and held it up, a huge smile on her face.

She flicked the bulge with a fingernail. "Ooh, I think he likes me!"

He took it from her and kissed her tenderly. "He does indeed." No doubt Jude would have emptied it into her mouth, but he fought down that thought and placed it carefully on the bedside table. They lay there kissing and stroking and he wondered if maybe Abbie liked a post-coital vape. She hadn't used it since he first saw her outside the bar. That was another thought he buried. He had the feeling something special was happening and there was no way he was going to jeopardise it. If Jude was the only person that ever did that to him, then so be it. At least it was no longer a fantasy. He would take it easy and if ever the opportunity arose, then that would be a different story.

When she used her mouth to get him back into the game for a second time, she looked up at him. "Do you think I'm a slut for doing this to you on our first date?

He stroked her hair. "Abbie, it is utterly exquisite. Would I be a dirty boy if I did the same to you?"

"Absolutely. But I Iove dirty boys!"

As he wriggled around her to reciprocate, she tapped him on the shoulder. "Excuse me - mutual oral sex is boring. Watch me suck you, then I watch you lick me. What's the point if you can't see all the action and concentrate properly?"

It was the complete antithesis to his times with Jude. Soft and gentle, she didn't use profanities like her, but her quiet urgings spurred him on and he was pleased to see that he could after all keep his more feral instincts under control. Her earlier shyness was now a thing of the past and she kept full eye-contact as she licked and sucked at him, breathy little moans emanating from her sweet mouth as her gently stroked her down below.

When he went down on her, she became a little more vocal, her moans and cries more urgent. Janey was clean-shaven, Jude's pubic area was neatly trimmed. Abbie's was an unruly tangle and she gasped an apology as he took her clit between his lips and tugged gently.

"Sorry, Kyle -- think I'm due a trim!"

She pulled him back up, rolled another condom onto him and sat astride him. The second time was a little more robust as they got used to each other and after a very pleasant grind on top of him, Abbie got on all fours at the edge of the bed. Kyle went in hard and they came together again, his face buried in her hair, hands kneading her lovely little breasts as she dug her fingers into her hairy snatch.

Again they held each other tightly for a long time. When they got their breath back, she ran her hand over her bush. "That's coming off tomorrow. My new guy is not going to be picking hairs from his teeth if I have anything to do with it."

1...345678