A First Class Degree in Debauchery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It may have been great stress relief for her, but it also meant Kyle was usually fast asleep in his afternoon meetings rather than merely half asleep.

She only let him down on one occasion, a few hours before one of their evening sessions. She had to visit a client out of town and reluctantly put their liaison hold. At least she told him herself, not via text. Janey wouldn't have even bothered with that. As recompense, Kyle was told to go to the men's room, put in his earphones and listen to her instructions. This time, he really did get to hear her doing her sex chat-line impersonation as she gave him jerk-off instructions in ASMR style. Ten minutes after jacking off into a wad of toilet tissue, he was giving a Powerpoint presentation on how their next software release would be rolled out.

When she called him a few days later, she asked him if he could take a half-day the following Friday. He didn't need to be asked twice and waited with bated breath until his holiday application was approved.

Jude had a long-standing fantasy of her own to tick off and her new toyboy was to be her willing and able assistant. She set up a Zoom with Greta in Berlin and they began to work out their plan of action.

Their plan hatched, the women settled down to one of their regular, long distance mutual masturbations sessions. When Jude had told her what Kyle's reward would be for helping her fulfil her fantasy, Greta insisted that she needed to brush up on her technique as she hadn't done it for a while. Safe in the knowledge her garden was not overlooked, she took a very lifelike dildo from her bag and proceeded to hone her smoky blowjob skills as her friend watched her intently from a distance of some six hundred miles.

After that, it was inevitable she was late for her next call. It was a shame to waste such a sunny afternoon, lying there on her lounger with another glass of wine, the dildo now alternating between her still wet snatch and her mouth as vapour plumed out from her lips.

By the time she apologised to Suki and Tanaka in Tokyo for her lateness, she was very mellow indeed and couldn't wait for Friday.

Six

As Jude had told Kyle, she hated doing conference calls on her tablet, but this time it was pretty much a necessity. Her home office was out of the equation as the available space and layout was not suitable for her plan. Instead, she set up on the dining room table, her tablet connected to a larger screen. It gave plenty of room for the entertainment module she had installed to see her through the Zoom call.

At three o'clock she logged on to the call. There were eight people in three different time zones across Europe, including two in Berlin - one of whom was called Greta Marlene Schmidt. Only Greta would know exactly what was going on at Jude's end -- unless of course something went disastrously wrong.

Jude greeted the others as one by one, grainy images appeared showing they were online. As ever, one or two had lags on their wi-fi and their images flickered and voices broke up. It was the inevitable slow, tortured introduction to any conference call and she was glad she had her own unique way of getting through what was usually a tedious hour.

Occasionally she set up her left hand screen to show porn movies while she conversed across the ether, her favourite butt plug in place and a pair of love balls she could clench down on to break the monotony. Today there was no need of that. The entertainment module she had installed under her table was almost six feet tall and was becoming very adept at oral sex under her expert tutelage. It was a little cramped and uncomfortable down there but she had kindly provided pillows for him to lie on. To her colleagues, she would appear to be in her usual casual business attire of a plain white blouse. It kept things simple and now she didn't have to venture into the office regularly, it was nice not to worry about what to wear. Usually it was accompanied by a pair of loose fitting pants for comfort. Today, she wore nothing below the waist.

Well, nothing apart from a pair of red, patent leather boots that were currently draped elegantly across Kyle's back. He had one task and the instructions were simple. A tug on his ponytail meant cease and desist. A dig from one of her boots meant he was to get to work.

Jude Coughlan had a long-standing desire for someone to perform oral sex on her during a business call, and today that fantasy was about to come to fruition. She waited patiently for the initial greetings to conclude and as Werner in Berlin called the meeting to order, she dug a stiletto heel gently into Kyle's left buttock.

A thrill ran though her as his tongue slid up her inner thigh from the top of her left boot. When his lips caressed her leaky pussy while seven colleagues could see her image onscreen, she was utterly overjoyed. No stranger to masturbating in public, she was pretty sure she could remain impassive throughout. After all, she had rubbed one out on countless planes, trains and automobiles over the years and had never been detected. Well, apart from that guy on the long haul flight to Kuala Lumpur a few years ago. He was meant to see it and had been rewarded with a mile-high blowjob and an invite to her hotel room.

The first point of order was for each of the eight participants to give a round-up of their current status. Jude was fourth and let the first three wash over her as they were not essential to her part of the project. Beneath the table Kyle worked his magic, giving her very pleasant little vibes. Once it was her turn she would give him his first little tug. No need for distractions when she was doing her piece.

But Kyle had other plans. Jude had come up with some amazing surprises for him over their brief time together and today it was his turn. As he left work, he had visited the local greengrocery on the High Street. The thing he had chosen was fat, long and green and had some very nice knobbly bits and crevices just waiting to be filled with her bodily fluids. His home was on the way back to Jude's so he called in to make his new purchase fit for purpose. After a thorough wash he wound electrical tape around one end to fashion a makeshift handle and thanked his lucky stars he had watched a video of a very nubile young lady getting off on a prepared cucumber a few nights earlier.

When Jude was called to give her resume, she was off in her own little world as Kyle alternated between tongue lapping and probing and sucking and tugging on her studs with his lips and teeth. Her left hand wound into his hair beneath the table, the right hand hovering over the keypad of the tablet, desperate to get down there with the action and stretch herself wide for him. When Werner called her name, she took a moment to compose herself then reluctantly tugged on Kyle's ponytail. It would not be long before he was called back into action.

As a distraction from his final hard suck on her clit she feigned a small sneeze and held a handkerchief to her face. The lovely sensations between her parted legs ceased and she began to read her prepared spiel on Quarter Two results and projections for Quarter Three as she switched effortlessly back into business mode.

Then something cool and hard played against her labia. Jude was no stranger to sexual contact with inanimate objects and often raided the fridge as an alternative to more recognised forms of self-entertainment. While her voice remained calm and articulated some issues with post-Brexit customs controls, there was only one thought in her mind.

'Kyle Marshall has just inserted two inches of cucumber into my cunt and I am going to fucking well kill him.'

When the two inches became three, her left hand shot down once more with the intention of pulling hard on his ponytail. But Kyle was expecting such a move and the length of his little green friend meant he could maintain enough distance from Jude to avoid her grasp. He grinned as long red fingernails closed on thin air and as he made it four inches, gave a little twist so she would feel the bumps and nodules. Already he was imagining her thick juices gathering in the clefts and ridges.

As he worked on her there was no apparent change in her voice, but Kyle was delighted to see her fidgeting below the waterline, tugging at the hem of her blouse as a distraction, legs shuffling, the toes of her boots digging into the thick carpet. He was getting the reaction he wanted and could barely keep from laughing as he went in another inch and Jude let out a little cough. He so wanted to see her face, but the sight of her wet, puffy lips stretched wide by this monster piece of green fruit was enough for now. He pulled it out a little and sure enough, there were the first tell-tale signs that she was moistening up very nicely indeed.

He had measured the thing when he prepared it and reckoned the handle began at about nine inches. He only wished he could boast such a fine length himself but seemed to be doing pretty well so far with his average size. Time to see how Jude would react to something a little more robust. He began a series of harder thrusts, congratulating himself on the taped handle which gave a great grip and meant he could rotate it with ease. With each thrust he went in an inch more and twisted each time, until his hand was hard against Jude's labia with the rest of the cucumber deep inside her. This time there was a definite change in her voice, which went up not quite an octave, but definitely rose in pitch. She began to talk a little faster as he now rotated the thing inside her then slid it almost all the way out, marvelling at the shiny juices coating it, before ramming it back in hard.

Now Jude really did begin to cough and broke off from her dissertation. Kyle was aware of one or two concerned voices from the speakers but she continued on gallantly, excusing herself with a touch of hay fever and regained her composure quickly.

That composure was short-lived as Kyle began a furious assault on her, his right arm stabbing viciously, ramming his makeshift sex toy in and out before rubbing it up between her now sopping labia and across her inner thighs, then going in hard once more. The green crevices were flecked with thick, white fluid and he had a momentary panic attack as he wondered what would happen if the thing snapped inside her. But it seemed to be holding firm and was obviously doing a fine job. Her left hand waved from side to side beneath the desk in a chopping motion, telling him to desist. When he failed to respond, she stuck two fingers up to him and he stifled another laugh.

It was all too much for Jude. It felt utterly incredible and although she could have cheerily strangled Kyle, she had to admit he was doing a great job. There was no way she could continue with him hammering away unseen, so began to cough once more and stifled a sneeze. She apologised to the group and got a laugh by berating herself for leaving the patio doors open during hay fever season. When Greta told her to go and close them, she shot her friend a look. As Greta knew full well, Jude was naked beneath the tabletop and had nowhere to go.

Instead, she admitted defeat and after a prolonged coughing and sneezing fit, asked if she could go offline for a couple of minutes to take an antihistamine. She made damned sure her end was silenced and she was no longer visible to the group then leaned down beneath the table. Kyle grinned up at her and about eight inches of taped cucumber protruded from her lady parts.

Her voice was a raw rasp. "I will fucking well swing for you, Kyle Marshall." She pulled out the fruit inch by inch with a series of gasps and smacked him over the head with it before wiping it in his hair. She pointed a taloned finger at him. "Cease and desist. I'll be done in a minute." Then a wicked smile crossed her flushed face. "But when Werner calls on Greta -- give it the fucking works Kyle, coz this is so much fun. Make me come during her speech and your rewards will be great. Now, back to work."

Her return to the call was seamless and professional, with profuse apologies and her usual succinct summation. When she handed back to Werner he thanked her and hoped she was recovered from her discomfort.

Then he called on Greta and Jude gripped the table edge with both hands as the cucumber filled her up once more. She marvelled at Kyle's ability to keep up the onslaught as he lay under her table. It was uncomfortable for him and his arm ached but he was relentless, determined to fulfil her fantasy just as she had fulfilled his.

It was no good -- she just had to join the action and her left hand tugged on her clit stud as orgasm approached. She had done a lot of fieldwork over the years and wanking in public was a breeze to her if she didn't have to talk. All it needed was a clenched jaw, teeth grinding together, lips slightly sucked in. To the untrained eye it would look as if she were concentrating on the call. Her right hand held her hankie to her face once more before she bit down on a fingernail as if contemplating Greta's musings. In reality she had not even heard a single word her friend said.

She flooded out over the cucumber, her left hand now gripped onto Kyle's wrist, pulling him away. Above the waterline, the lovely swan that was Jude Coughlan seemed tranquil and calm. Down below, it was all fevered activity -- knees trembling, boots digging into the carpet, left hand now tight in Kyle's hair. Somehow it all seemed a little more intense not being able to articulate her feelings.

The rest of the call went by in a blur as Kyle gently lapped at her, relishing her taste, the battered and stained cucumber on the floor between her booted legs. He was barely aware of things coming to a conclusion on the screens a few inches above his head. His neck and arm ached from the cramped conditions but he didn't care. He had just brought Jude Coughlan to a tumultuous climax in front of her colleagues and made a dream come true for her.

As the call ended there was silence for a moment, then Jude let out a feral scream that rent the air. She pushed her chair back and pulled him up by the hair. Without a word, she clamped her mouth to his sticky lips like a limpet. It was only then Kyle was aware of his erection. He had barely noticed it whilst hard at work beneath the table. She rubbed at it with the palm of her hand through his shorts and her words came out in ragged gasps.

"Gonna take very good care of that bad boy soon, Kyle. That was fucking amazing. Utterly inspired. Jeez, I came hard. Greta knew, but the rest -- oh wow, what did you just do to me Kyle!"

He was utterly elated at her reaction and couldn't wait for his reward. He didn't have long to wait as she unzipped him and sat back down on her leather chair.

Jude clicked at her tablet and the attached screen changed to give a perfect view of her holding Kyle's erection to her lips. All it needed now was for Greta to be on the other end of the link and they were good to go. Right on cue, her Skype notification played. She left the call on sound only to begin with, just in case.

"You there, Frau Schmidt?"

As with Jude, Greta now sounded a million miles from the professional lady Kyle had just heard on the call. Her voice was an octave deeper as her guttural German accent filled the room. "You bet, dirty lady. Enjoyed the show so far. You did some nice covering -- didn't fool me, but I think you still have a job. Looks like young Kyle did you proud, so may I now see the lovely boy with my own eyes? We're safe - I'm in the car, blacked out windows. Pocket vibe in place, raring to go."

Jude tapped a key and Kyle looked down as a face he was now very familiar with smiled out at them. "Guten tag, Kyle. Ich bin Greta. A pleasure to see you at last."

Having seen what the woman was capable of on video, Kyle wished she was there. "A pleasure too, Greta. Just a shame you are so far away."

"Oh, I'll be back soon enough young man. And may I say that is a very fine schwanz pointing at Frau Coughlan's pretty face. Better watch it doesn't go off!"

Jude gave it a little stroke. "Oh it's gonna go off, Liebchen. And it wasn't all his mouth doing the work down there, Greta." She held up the now very soiled cucumber and Greta's eyes lit up.

"Mein Gott - eine Gurke! Very resourceful, Kyle darling. Just watch out she doesn't make you eat in a sandwich! Now Kyle, a good friend of mine - who just so happens to be holding your erect cock in her left hand - has told me a lot about you already, including your affectation for leather and latex. You have had some fine adventures so far I believe."

"We certainly have. It's been an education alright."

"Yes, as I often say, the lady does have a first class degree in debauchery. And I am pleased to say she is about to give you another masterclass. As I believe you may already be aware, Jude and I share everything. She told me recently that not only did she overhear her dear daughter telling a friend of hers about your liking for leather boots, but your former girlfriend also mentioned another potential fetish of yours."

Kyle swallowed hard and looked from Jude back to the screen, his erection still firmly in her grasp. He prayed he was right. "Another potential fetish?"

Grinning, Greta put a vape to her lips and blew out a tiny plume. He was so engrossed, he didn't notice Jude reaching into her handbag on the table. The German woman grinned. "Kyle, it is my pleasure to witness your first ever smoky blowjob. Do enjoy young man, and please show my dear friend your appreciation at the end and make sure that delightful schwanz really does go off in style!"

He held his breath as Jude sucked on her vape and blew out a long, thin stream of vapour onto his now throbbing cock. Then she took another hit, opened her mouth over the head and engulfed him as he groaned in ecstasy and sent out a silent thank-you to Janey for being such a garrulous little bitch and revealing his dirty secrets to her friend.

Then he forgot all about his toxic ex-girlfriend and lived out one of his greatest fantasies as one forty-something woman went to town on him and another watched on from a car park in Germany.

It didn't just live up to Kyle's hopes and expectations -- it exceeded them a hundred times over. He was mesmerised as the vapour plumed from Jude's lips onto his erection. Greta smiled up from the screen, vapour curling from her mouth, a hand inside her blouse tugging on a nipple. He wished he could see her working on herself down below between her vapes but was quite happy to settle for the unbelievable scene unfolding before his eyes.

Jude was also in her element. It had been a while since she had administered what had once been her trademark party-piece. She pulled out all the stops, snap inhaling the sweet vapour, letting it stream from her mouth and nostrils. Kyle shuddered and shook as she took him all the way in, vapour billowing out.

She broke off for a moment and glanced at Greta. "Still got my touch, Frau Schmidt?"

"Absolut, Liebchen. Wish I was there! But I have another meeting in fifteen, darling. Please finish the boy off!"

In the short time Jude had known Kyle, he had come on her face five times. The sixth was the best yet, a spectacular eruption that seemed to emerge from a huge cloud as she exhaled one final time. Little spots spattered her cheeks and forehead before a thick rope of cum landed on her left cheek and trailed away across her nose and mouth. Another tug and a thin stream of vapour elicited a second spurt that landed on her right breast. A few more little dribbles followed and he was done.

She loved guys coming on her but for some reason the feeling of it on her tits turned her on more than anything. Maybe it was being able to see it for herself, the thick runnels and blobs of it, glistening on her skin, then slowly rubbing it in, the slick goo beneath her fingers, the taut skin of her breasts shining.

1...345678