A First Class Degree in Debauchery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, so... a few of us had been out drinking and we ended up back here. Someone produced some weed. I had always avoided it, but I was already off my head. I'd had far too much to drink, so I went for it."

Seeing a worried look on Kyle's face, she leaned up and kissed him. "S'ok, it was my one and only time. I hated it and I was rather ill. No -- scratch that -- I was sick as a dog. Never again. I ran upstairs and sat on the bathroom floor, clinging onto the edge of the bath for grim death, retching my guts up into the loo as the whole room spun around me. Felt like I was on a rollercoaster I couldn't get off. After what seemed like hours of a spinning room and sore tummy, I cleaned up as best I could. They were all still at it downstairs and I couldn't face going back down and joining them. I just crashed into the first bed I saw. Next thing I knew, Janey was lying there facing away from me, a big gap between us. I'd had thoughts about doing it with another girl for ages and this seemed like the chance. The horrible, dismissive way Janey talked about boys, I thought maybe she was that way inclined. I put an arm around her, kissed her on the shoulder and snuggled in. It felt lovely. I had just put my hand on her breast when she screamed and basically never stopped until I was dressed and downstairs."

She looked across at Jude, who was smiling at the memory. "Jude had just arrived home and heard all of it. She asked if I was ok. I said not to worry, nothing happened."

Jude intervened. "I think your words were, 'More's the fucking pity.' Then you called Janey a stuck-up, precious little bitch. You do seem to have a knack for pithy phrases that sum her up perfectly, darling." She stretched herself and finished her wine. "You know me, Kyle. I never look a gift horse in the mouth. I followed Abbie down the path and told her if she ever wanted to try it, just give me a call."

That sounded just like Jude. He squeezed Abbie in tight. "And?"

She let out a sweet little giggle. "I think I said, 'Don't fucking tempt me.' I thought about it a lot after that. I really wanted to try it, but I wasn't sure I could I do it with an older woman. If I recall correctly - as it is all a bit hazy - I grabbed her vape from her hand, took a big hit on it then lurched around the corner and was violently sick again. A couple of weeks later there was a college break so I was working extra days at the restaurant. Jude came in for lunch with a client. I was mortified when I had to serve her, especially when her client was in the loo and she asked me if I'd done anything about 'it'. I said no, it was just a phase -- drunken silliness - and I was over it."

Jude piped up. "The hell you were, darling. I could see the regret in your eyes." She turned to Kyle. "I told her again, Kyle. I said I anytime she wanted to, it would be my pleasure."

Amazed at these revelations, Kyle looked down at Abbie. "So what did you do then?"

"I got on with serving their table and tried to forget it. As the afternoon went on, I realised I couldn't forget it. I wanted to speak to Jude but the client was always there after that. I thought that was my chance gone. Then I realised technology held the answer. At the end of my shift, I went onto the system and found her phone number from the booking."

She propped herself up on one elbow and beckoned Jude to join her. "I was shitting myself, but I somehow made the call. So glad I did. This incredible lady just led me inside and pushed me gently back against the front door. We're now going to show you how we started. There were no words - just a kiss like this. It's how we've always started ever since."

Jude put a hand in Abbie's hair and gently ran her tongue along the girl's slightly parted lips. Abbie responded by sucking on her bottom lip before their tongues flickered. Abbie stroked the woman's cheek and Jude sucked on a fingertip. It built slowly until after a couple of minutes, they began to devour each other.

For Kyle it was breathtakingly beautiful to watch. The thought of these two women being in his life filled him with joy. One so experienced and willing to teach, the other barely starting on her sexual adventure, but with such a burning desire to experiment and learn.

Jude finally extricated herself from the Abbie's embrace. "Nice way to start, eh? She was pretty damned good for her first time and let's just say it very rapidly got better and better from there on in. If you're a good boy, we may show you later. Right, I just need the little girl's room, then shall we take the next step our journey?"

When Jude returned five minutes later, she stood in the doorway and a tear ran down her cheek at the beauty of what she was witnessing in her own bedroom. She didn't have a lot to thank her daughter for, but at that moment, Judith Coughlan sent out a silent thank-you to Janey for inadvertently sending these two amazing young people into her life.

For a few minutes she watched them as they entwined on the bed and thought that maybe she would just leave them to their own devices.

But there was no way that Judith Coughlan could resist such a temptation.

Later, Kyle said that when Jude lay licking and vaping at Abbie's now meticulously shaven pussy before they both vaped on his erection and shared another load was the best moment of his life. Abbie had to agree, and even a seasoned campaigner like Judith Coughlan thought it was right up there with some of her finest moments.

As Greta had said to Kyle on the Skype call, Jude had a first class degree in debauchery. At the end of their first night together, Jude knew without a shadow of a doubt that Abigail Falmer and Kyle Marshall were well on the way to achieving first class degrees of their own.

The next morning, a business consultant, an IT project manager and a student working part time in a local restaurant all phoned in sick and got down to some serious studying.

Nine

Winter was approaching fast and they were heading into London late one Saturday afternoon. Abbie and Kyle were going great guns and they were well-established at Jude and Greta's get-togethers. So much so, they were now very much part of their wider scene, much to the delight of all involved.

Tonight's soiree was at a friend of Greta's in Fulham and they couldn't wait. Abbie's array of gear was getting more and more racy and her skills now almost matched those of the two older ladies. Kyle was like a dog with two tails and couldn't get enough of his beautiful, enigmatic girlfriend or their now mutual friends.

They had agreed to meet in the front bar of the restaurant at which Abbie worked before going on to meet Greta at the railway station, only a few minutes' walk away. Kyle was early and sat sipping his pint, waiting for Abbie to finish her afternoon shift. On cue, she dashed through from the restaurant area and gave him her waggle-fingered wave as she disappeared into the staff area. Ten minutes later she emerged, looking glorious in stretch leggings, knee length boots and a tight leather jacket. She held up her vape pen and blew him a kiss then walked out into a pool of light beneath the restaurant sign.

He settled down to watch her vape, even though he would be seeing it much more intimately and at close quarters very soon. Then the door burst open and heart sinking, he lowered his head as Janey Coughlan strode in, as ever looking like a beautiful bulldog chewing a wasp. He hoped she wouldn't notice him as she got into a discussion at the bar and wondered what the hell had brought her back down south.

His hope was unfounded as she finished her conversation. She turned towards the restaurant area and her icy gaze fell upon him. Her voice was the same, bored, lifeless drone as it was back in the summer as she sashayed over like the catwalk model she hoped to be. "Hello ex-boyfriend. Going up in the world aren't we? Never brought me to posh places like this."

Kyle looked up into her sneering face. "Hello Janey. What brings you back from the frozen north? Thought it suited the ice-maiden down to her permafrost."

"Ha-fucking-ha. Laetitia's twenty-first birthday if you must know. I booked the whole restaurant out for her months ago before I left and I've regretted it ever since. Meant I had to come back to this toxic little shithole. I forgot how much I hated it and I can't wait to get back already." She inclined her arrogant head towards him, her voice full of sarcasm. "Still on your own then? Bet you're having trouble finding someone to fulfil your pervy little fantasies, eh?"

Kyle glanced at the front window just as Abbie took a long pull on her vape, grinning back through the window. The window was floor to ceiling, so her leggings and boots were clearly visible.

He nodded towards the scene. "Matter of a fact, I have thank-you."

Janey did a double take then barked a mirthless laugh as she regarded the scene outside. "Fucking hell, you and that wannabe little lesbian Falmer, eh? Watch out, Kyle -- she might wear boots and all the other pervy gear you like, but she'll be all over the girls as well, so watch your back. Right little carpet muncher, she is!"

As Janey turned back to him, hatred etched on her face, Jude walked up to the restaurant and took Abbie in her arms. Abbie pointed inside and Jude's face lit up as she saw her daughter towering over Kyle. Jude's face was obscured by Abbie as they hugged and their kiss was maybe a little more fervent than just good friends meeting. Once again, the timing was almost choreographed.

Kyle smiled sweetly and pointed back to the window. "That's good, because the lady she's out there with right now 'chews the rug' as well."

Janey sneered again as she turned towards the window once more. "You can fucking say that again -- she's just nearly snogged that blonde bitch's face off!" She leaned in close over the table towards Kyle, her voice a low hiss. "Jeez you are a fucked up little perv, Kyle. So glad I dumped you. I'll leave you to your dirty, dykey little girlfriend and get back to my real man back in Scotland soon. So long, loser!"

Kyle was tempted to throw the last of his beer over her but ignored her. She would get enough of a shock in a moment. She ranted on at him and he let it wash over him. Janey had a long list of things she hated and being ignored was right up at the top of that list.

He put on his coat and walked towards the door as Janey followed, spouting vitriol that got ever louder the more she was ignored. He walked out into the cool evening air and met Jude and Abbie in a big, three-way hug.

They barely heard Janey's voice behind them it was so quiet. "Oh my God, no... fucking... way!"

They all turned to see a tall, beautiful blonde girl standing in the doorway, her mouth wide open as if about to scream.

Jude barely batted an eyelid. "Looks like something's upset my dear daughter -- yet again."

Janey's face was a mask of hatred. "Fucking perverts! You're still a slag-slut whore, mother!"

Jude laughed. "That is probably just about the only true thing you've said in years, Janey. Enjoy your party. I know we'll enjoy ours as funnily enough, I'm just off to show these lovely people just exactly how perverted this 'slag-slut whore' can be!"

The trio turned away and crossed the square with a shrill voice screaming obscenities at them. Jude turned to Abbie. "Great spot, Abs -- seeing her name on the booking. Perfect timing, eh?"

Kyle looked from one to the other in shock. "Wait a minute, was that planned?"

Abbie looked like the cat that had got the cream. "Might have been. Worked better than I expected though. Right, best go and prove her right about her mother, hadn't we? I'm so happy I might even try wee-wees tonight!"

The last thing they heard as they rounded the corner out of the square was an ear-shattering scream and the restaurant door slamming shut.

Then they forgot all about Janey Coughlan. One of them already had her first class degree in debauchery. The other two were working hard to achieve theirs. The only way they would achieve that goal was with a lot of dedicated practice and they would get plenty of practice that night.

After all, Greta would be there. Abbie and Kyle may be students and Jude studying for her Masters, but as Greta was so fond of saying, 'I wrote the fucking textbook, darlings!'

1...345678