All Comments on 'A First For Everyone Ch. 02'

by doitright

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
GingerVyeGingerVyeover 11 years ago
fabulous

I absolutely felt like I was right there in the moment with them. Your descriptions are so vivid, and REAL, that it made your story extremely sexy. I liked hearing from the standpoint of a young man on the road to sexual maturity.

The description of her pantyhose was amazing, I no longer wear hose, but after reading this I am considering doing it again. You eroticized every detail.

I am sorry to see this is the end, I would like to see more happen with these two.

I hope you write again soon.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Very good

I like the way he actually seduced her with his novice ways and with him being a virgin.

She'd be a good friend to have and he probably could fuck her anytime Bob is out of the house. To a young guy like him. pussy is pussy and it's all good.

Thanks for the read.

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 10 years ago
This really is

remarkable writing. Sure, it's sexually arousing... but because it's about real human beings, not just fucking. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I wish that my first had been w/a milf and as exciting as this story was.

Ezekiel88Ezekiel88over 5 years ago
Jesus!

Part 2 isas good as it gets! Amazing writing as always mate. So happy to see someone who wrote rough sex scenes as good as you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think for your story, another star should be added!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = πŸ’―% (πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯), πŸ‘πŸ‘!

5.0 = πŸ’―% (πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯), πŸ‘πŸ‘!

5.0 = πŸ’―% (πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯), πŸ‘πŸ‘!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A tour de force. Excellent: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… (5.0)!

Lorry is a keeper. Period. End of story.

Lorry is a keeper. Period. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†(5.0)!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous