A First Kiss to Remember Ch. 02

Story Info
Kit has a surprise at home.
1.6k words
4.32
2.8k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 01/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ccitydude
ccitydude
26 Followers

As we drove away from Tony and Belinda's house, Kit said, "Wow, that was intense. I had a really great time and I hope we have more chances to play."

"Sounds good to me." I reached over and caressed her thigh and even reached up to touch her pussy with my pinky finger. "I know you enjoyed watching me and Tony, but I was kinda hoping see a little action between you and Belinda. I know you licked her with me but that's not quite the same."

She smiled, "Belinda and I have fucked before, and for sure we will fuck again. I'll do my best to make sure you are there to watch. Would you jack off while watching?"

"Of course, I would. I'll probably jack off tonight just thinking about it." I laughed. "Now that we've some good sex, how about we go somewhere and start to get to know one another. I enjoyed eating Kit but now I think I'd like to chat with her as well."

She chuckled. "How about we go get your car, you follow me to my place, and we go in and have a couple of beers?" And that's just what we did.

Kit lived in an apartment complex not far from where I lived. She had a ground floor apartment not far from the parking lot. We went in to a very nice, spacious, two-bedroom unit. Well furnished. Quite nice. She offered me a seat on the couch and excused herself to go get some beer. She came back, put the beer on the table, and put a DVD in the player.

I said, "You surely look sexy bent over like that. I do love your ass. I hope to play with it again soon."

She walked back and smiled, "You can play with my ass anytime it's within touching distance." And she gave a little wiggle.

I reached under her skirt, grabbed a cheek with each hand and pulled her close to me. She was still wearing the sheer blouse she had worn all evening and the view looking up from just under her tits was the best so far. I massaged each cheek, slowly and firmly. I lightly ran my fingers up and down her ass crack just brushing her asshole and pussy. She liked that.

Kit turned around and sat down on the couch next to me. She cuddled up into me and I put my left arm around her shoulders, just lightly touching her tit with the tips of my fingers. I took a tit with my other hand, squeezed it and played with her nipple. She rolled around a bit, looked up at my face and kissed me. The sexiest, most romantic kiss I'd had all day that didn't have a load of cum in it. I told her that. I got a laugh.

I told her, "When I was eating you earlier, Belinda whispered in my ear that you were a true butt slut. And when I fingered your ass and you reacted as you did, I believed her. A minute later she admitted that she was a butt slut, too. Later, when she and I were playing, I finger fucked her ass, as well. Where does all this ass play come from?"

"That was me. I was with a guy a few years ago that really dug anal sex. I think he preferred it to pussy. I never got into the ass fucking much but I took to the finger play like a duck to water. When Belinda, Tony and I started fucking I introduced them to it. Belinda loves it, more than me, I think. Tony, not so much. He'll finger us but it's best to leave his ass alone."

She bounced up on the couch, smacked my thigh with her hand and said, "But wait a minute, you like it, too. When you and Belinda were mouth fucking, she was fingering your ass. Fuck, yeah. How much ass play do you like? Have you ever been butt fucked? Did you like it? My pussy is so wet right now, I may need to put a towel on the couch. Fuck."

I reached over and rubbed her tit and said, "Calm down now. You got me. I love ass play. I've had so many different things up my ass, I'm surprised my butt still works. I tried real butt fucking one time. We didn't prep my asshole and the guy just started to push his cock up my ass. It hurt so bad it just took the wind out my sails for a cock up my ass. Who knows? Maybe someday I'll give being a bottom a go again. We'll see. But the rest of it? You betcha. My favorite way to cum is just like I did with Belinda, finger in my ass, solid blowjob, cum in mouth and swallow. It don't get no better than that. But what about you? You don't like to get fucked in the ass?"

She said, "I don't mind but it doesn't do much for me. It doesn't hurt but on the other hand I've never cum with a cock in my ass. If you wanted to fuck me in the ass right now, I'd let you, but it wouldn't do much for me. Fuck my pussy. Fuck my mouth. I'm your girl. But you should probably keep your pecker out of my ass. Enough of this ass talk. I want to watch this DVD, so let's sit back and enjoy."

We both sat back on the couch and she snuggled under my arm again. This time I reached for her ass instead of her tits. I pulled her skirt up enough that her entire ass was bare and available. She scooched up closer to me so that I could reach all of the important parts. I got my finger good and wet in her (always?) wet pussy and began to probe into her asshole. She wiggled around until I got my finger in a spot that was comfortable for both of us.

"That feels awesome. I've never had a finger up my ass with nothing else going on, it's a different feeling. But I like it. Can we watch the movie now?"

So, she pushed the start button on the remote and we waited. First, a blank screen, then snow and finally some horizontal interference. Obviously, some sort of amateur production. Then the screen cleared. We were walking down a hallway towards a room with a half open door, at the end of the hallway. I began to recognize the place and realized we were walking down the hallway in Tony and Belinda's house. Interesting. I gave my finger in Kit's butt a little wiggle. We arrived at the door and a man's hand appeared in frame to open the bedroom door. I figured that that meant that Tony was filming. I'm beginning to feel a little stirring in my loins, as they say.

We enter the room and there on the bed, naked, were Kit and Belinda. They were full up on their knees, kissing furiously. Each had their left hand digging into the other's pussy. Their right hands were all over the other's bodies, tits, shoulders, butts, hair, everywhere. I was getting fired up. Then they broke their embrace and lay down on the bed to kiss each other's tits. And they got serious. I've kissed Kit's tits before but not Belinda's. From what I saw Kit doing I knew I wanted some of Belinda's tits real soon. This was really exciting to watch. They started to break up again and move to another position. This should be good.

All of a sudden, the video stopped. I looked over at Kit and asked, "What's this? It was just getting good."

She said, "Earlier tonight you said you'd like to jack off to the idea of Belinda and I fucking, here's a recording of the real thing, no imagining. Well, jack off! Now! I'm not starting this video back up until I see some cock in your hand."

I'm no dummy. I opened my pants, pulled my zipper down and pulled out my already hard cock. I began stroking and she turned the show back on. Now they were settling on their sides getting their faces all full of pussy and their assholes full of finger. This was so fucking hot that I began jacking my cock for real. I was going to cum to this shit.

All of a sudden, Kit shifted, and my finger popped out of her ass. Before I could wonder what was happening, she swallowed my cock, pushed my hand away and proceeded to give me the blowjob of a lifetime. Here was Kit, eating pussy on the screen and sucking my cock on the couch. It didn't take me long to cum, I'll tell you that for free. I felt my balls explode and she pushed her mouth all the way down my cock. She sucked it all up didn't miss a drop. All this while I'm watching her eat Belinda up on the screen. Was that enough? Nope.

After Kit was satisfied that she had gotten all of the cum from my dick that was available, she rose up to my face, kissed me and we traded my cum this time. I didn't realize my cum was so tasty. We spit cum back and forth and then swallowed the mess. I was in heaven. And I promptly dozed off.

I awakened a bit later to Kit sucking on my pecker, trying to breathe some life into it. Alas, to no avail. After a full day's work and a full evening's sex, I was too pooped to pop. I lifted her head up, tenderly kissed her and said, "And so, Goodnight." I got up and prepared to leave.

"Will I see you again?"

I turned around and held her sweet tit gently. "We haven't fucked yet. Of course, you'll see me again. And I still haven't begun exploring those sweet, sweet tits of yours. Oh, yeah. I'll be back.

And with that, I left.

ccitydude
ccitydude
26 Followers