A First, My Friend's Sister Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took two long strides across the room to meet Carla. She wrapped her arms around me as I tried my best to stay bent in the middle so as not to rub my hard-on against her. I hugged her with my arms and shoulders but she clung to me tightly. "Holy shit," I thought to myself, "she has to know." I wondered how bad this could get. Had she seen? Can she feel it? Will she get pissed and order me out of the house? Will she forbid Jeanie and me from seeing each other? I practically felt myself shaking as our hug played out for what seemed like hours, but in reality was probably only a few seconds.

"She has to feel it," I thought to myself as I loosened my grip and tried to end the hug, willing myself unsuccessfully to tame the rock-hard erection jutting out against my pants. It was pressed firmly into Carla's mid-section, just above her mound, even though I'd tried to avoid it making contact. She had pulled me tightly into her and there was no avoiding it touching her.

I was practically shaking anticipating her reaction. I thought for sure I was busted. And sure enough, just before she broke the hug and moved away, she shifted just slightly and I felt my cock rub quickly but brazenly across her belly and hip.

Carla was certainly an attractive woman. In many ways Jeanie looked a lot like her, but Carla was just a bit taller with wider curves and fuller breasts. Ordinarily I wouldn't have minded rubbing against such a beautiful woman like this, even if I had known her for years and she was my friend's mother. But now she was my girlfriend's mother, and I'd just been fooling around with her daughter. I didn't want my own excitement to sabotage the truly wonderful thing Jeanie and I had between each other. The next moment was like torture as Carla stepped away from me and looked me in the eyes.

I was expecting her to say something, to comment on the raging erection she'd just felt pushing against her. One clearly caused by my fooling around with Jeanie. Surely she would tell me to get out of her house immediately. But she didn't. Instead she curled her lip into a tiny, almost imperceptible, grin and whispered softly, "Good night, Jim." She held my eyes for a moment then stepped away. "Ok, come here, Francesca," she said to Jeanie.

Jeanie got up from the couch and hugged her mother as well, as I stepped out of the way and sat back down on the couch, trying to hide what I thought must have been very obvious by that point. I was amazed. Was she really not going to say anything? It was so blatantly obvious what was going on; I thought for sure she would definitely bust us.

But after a moment, Carla and Jeanie broke their hug and both said goodnight to one another. As Carla was mounting the stairs she called to us, "You kids be good tonight," and with that disappeared back upstairs into the kitchen.

Jeanie stood for a moment beside the couch staring at the ceiling, clearly noting the creaking sounds and what they meant. After a minute she whispered, "Ok, they're both upstairs in bed now." Then she plopped down onto the couch next to me.

"Holy freaking crap, Jeanie," I whispered harshly, "that was nuts!"

"I know," she said, "I didn't expect her to actually come down here to check on us."

"Yeah seriously," I said, "and I had to hug her! I mean, I tried my best to hide it, but there was only so much I could do."

She looked at me questioningly, not realizing what I meant. I gestured with my eyes down to my crotch where my erection still strained against my pants.

"Oh shit," she snickered, putting her hand over her mouth.

"Uhhhh yeah," I said sarcastically, "kind of hard to hide, huh?"

She laughed out loud, looking down at my hard-on, but then she looked me in the eyes sympathetically. "Well, that's what you get for having such a big one," she said.

To this I laughed as well. "No," I said, "that's what you get for making it so big."

She put her hand over her mouth in mock surprise. "Oh, did I do that?" she asked, feigning innocence.

"Yeah, you did that," I said quickly, and reached out to pull Jeanie's face to mine, mashing her mouth with my own and kissing her passionately, almost desperately. Our mouths and tongues tangled together in ecstasy, both reveling in how naughty and exhilarating it felt to be young and exulting in our blossoming sexuality.

She spread her leg over my lap and mounted me, grinding into me but never breaking our kiss. I ran my hands up the backs of her legs onto her ass and squeezed, loving the feel of her bare skin and dying to see how pretty she looked in her little thong.

I broke our kiss and kissed my way down her chin to her neck, nuzzling into her ear and giving her little licks to turn her on. Jeanie ground her hips into me as I ran soft, wet licks around her ear and down to the nape of her neck. I gently squeezed her bare ass, my fingertips nudging against the fabric of the thong between her cheeks.

I slipped my fingers on one hand beneath it and slowly slid down her crack until I found her soft wetness. She moaned into my mouth as my fingertips gently played against her plump folds, her slickness coating my fingers and making me want so badly to plunge into her.

She bucked her hips backward into my gently probing fingers and I indulged in what we both wanted. I pulled her earlobe between my teeth, and spread her lower lips apart with my index and ring fingers, leaving my middle finger free to caress gently at her entrance.

"Nnnnnnn, Jim," she moaned, running her hands behind my neck and tangling her fingers in my hair. I released her earlobe and kissed my way down to her chest, sinking my finger slowly into her as I did so. I pushed my nose into the neckline of her dress, nuzzling it out of my way so that I could plant wet licks and kisses on her cleavage.

Gently I began to slide my finger into and out of her warm pussy, eliciting moans and gyrations of her hips with each insertion and withdrawal. I ran my other hand under her dress and up her belly until I reached her breast and cradled it. She then ran her other hand down my front and over my crotch, squeezing my hardening cock.

I groaned into her mouth and hooked my finger inside her. She broke our kiss and sighed, "Ahhhhhhh." She looked deep into my eyes, a devious grin curling on her lips. "You feel what you do to me, Jim?"

"Kind of like what you do to me, Giana," I growled and thrust up into her hand. She squeezed my cock tighter and pressed her mouth to mine, pushing her tongue inside. We both began bucking our hips into one another, our dry-humping becoming passionate and desperate. I used my hand to yank her bra down and free her breast, claiming it with my mouth and sucking it hard.

She gasped and shrugged her shoulder upward, allowing me freer access to her exposed breast. I suckled her taut nipple between my teeth and gently chewed it. Our desire was building again, becoming the raging inferno we shared between us. My finger slid easily in and out of her soaking wet pussy, as she ground against my engorged cock. I licked and sucked her nipple again brazenly then pulled her head down into another kiss. We breathed hard into one another's mouths, gasping in our desperation. After several moments I had to break our kiss.

"Francesca, sweetie," I hissed breathlessly, "we gotta stop. I want you so bad I'm gonna lose it."

"Stop?" she asked sweetly, still panting. "Why, baby?"

"Because you have me so turned on and if we can't keep going..."

"Why can't we keep going?" she asked, her eyes searching mine tenderly.

"Well, your parents..." I began, but before I could continue that mischievous grin returned to her lips.

"They're upstairs; they won't hear us if we're quiet..."

"Oh," I said, smiling.

"Yeah, so, I can be quiet if you can," she said, holding my eyes intently with hers.

"I can be quiet," I whispered, raising my eyebrows expectantly.

"Then let's... keep going," she whispered smiling.

"Mmmmmmm," I groaned, pulling her mouth to mine and kissing her deeply. She rocked her hips forward and back, sliding against my finger still inside her. She was so tantalizingly warm and soft, I was longing to feel and taste more of her. All week we'd teased each other and hadn't been able to indulge in fooling around. Now, finally, I could satisfy my lust for her.

I slid my finger gently out of her and she broke our kiss. She looked at me expectantly but I just grinned. I began to slide down the couch beneath her, escaping down between her legs.

"What are you doing, Stillman?" she asked, her voice humming with desire.

"Something naughty, ssshhhhh," I whispered, looking up at her as I scooted down between her legs. Once I had slouched down low enough, I lifted the bottom of her dress and put it over my head. I heard her giggle from beneath her dress. There I was greeted with an absolutely breathtaking sight. From beneath the sundress I could see Jeanie's sexy little bra and panties set. They were both yellow with lacy white fringes, made of light cotton, almost perfectly matching the sundress itself. I lifted my face up slightly and kissed her tummy, making a trail of light, little kisses from just above her navel down to the lacy top of her panties.

"Mmmmm, Jim," she moaned lowly, "that is naughty." I snickered and ran my hands up her front, cupping both of her breasts and squeezing her soft, little hills, feeling her nipples pebble into hardness in my palms. I kissed her mound gently through her panties, savoring her musky, feminine scent, my face just inches from her sex. I could feel the little tickle of her hair through her panties against my lips as I kissed her. Slowly I dropped lower until my kisses found her folds, where she had soaked clean through the crotch of her panties, the fabric there a shade darker than the rest, warm and moist against my lips.

I breathed deeply through my nose and drank in the heavy scent of her wetness. Intoxicated, I snaked my tongue out and massaged her folds through her panties, getting my first taste of her sweet womanhood. And god, how I'd craved it. My head swooned as I ran long, soft licks against the now saturated fabric, hearing Jeanie moan above me. "You tease," she whispered in a hiss.

Hearing that, I let myself slide all the way down beneath her and off the couch. I crouched down under her dress and came up on the other side of her, her back facing me. She turned and looked back at me, still bent over the couch, her mouth hanging agape. "Tease, am I?" I asked her.

"Mm hmm," she hummed, "a naughty, naughty tease."

"Well," I whispered haughtily, running my hands slowly and seductively up the backs of her legs, "then I guess it's about time to stop teasing you, isn't it?"

"I'd be just fine with that," she said, closing her eyes as my hands dragged the hem of her dress upward to reveal her nakedness to me. Her ass looked absolutely precious with the thong riding invitingly between her cheeks. I knelt down behind her and placed warm, wet kisses and licks on both of her soft, round cheeks, enjoying how smooth and tender her ample flesh was. I ran my hands up the sides of her hips and took the waistband of her thong in my fingers. Slowly I pulled it downward, slipping it out from between her cheeks, and guiding it down the backs of her legs over her feet.

"God damn, you turn me on, Jim," she sighed in a husky whisper.

"Do I?" I asked.

"Holy shit, yes," she hissed, looking back at me. I smiled and hummed my approval, as I slowly leaned back in and placed a soft kiss on her ass cheek. Ever so slowly I kissed my way over and downward to where her pussy lay bare and open before me.

"Not as much as you turn me on," I whispered, placing a soft, wet kiss on her pussy lips. She whimpered and bowed her head against the back cushion of the couch, spreading her legs wider to open her sex for me. I responded with a long, flat lick up the center of her lips, separating her and lapping up her nectar. She tasted simultaneously salty and sweet, her essence both floral and animal. It intoxicated me and I laid into her vigorously, licking and pawing away at her sex with wanton abandon.

I used my thumbs to hold her folds open as I ran long, hard licks over her pussy, from her clit to her ass. She moaned throatily into the couch cushion, encouraging me to give her more. I pressed my palms against her ass cheeks to spread her wide, taking in the tawdry view of her pussy and ass wide open and inviting me.

Feeling brazen, I ran a single, light lick over her little brown asshole and waited for her reaction. Her hole puckered a little and her body stiffened. I waited to see if she wanted me to stop but she moaned approvingly as a sign she enjoyed it.

Again I licked her hole with just the tip of my tongue and again she moaned. Encouraged, and absolutely drunk with desire, I descended on her, ravishing her most secret place. I ran circular licks around her asshole, feeling the little wiry hairs there drag against my tongue. I licked her in circles over and over until I heard her long, growling moan, barely stifled by the back of the couch.

"Nnnnnnn," she groaned, lifting her head up from the cushion and turning backward to look at me. "What are you doing to me, Stillman?" she asked.

"Stop?" I asked, craning my neck around her ass to look at her.

She reached her hand behind her and grabbed the back of my head. "Don't... fucking... stop," she growled and pulled my head back into her. I obliged, burying my face back into her ass and pressing my tongue firmly against her asshole. I pushed into her tight muscle and gently massaged. I ran lick after lick over her, slowly feeling her body relax as she let go of her inhibition and succumbed to the pleasure of having her ass licked.

She had me so turned on I abandoned all thought and laid into her with all of my ecstasy. I groaned into her ass, both reveling in the dirtiness of the situation and loving the intimacy of knowing Jeanie like this. She was so tight and my tongue worked lovingly against her soft, taut little rosebud, gently massaging it. As I pushed a little harder, I felt her open up just a bit and the tip of my tongue worked just inside her hole, swirling in a circle and teasing her, feeling how firmly it gripped against me.

The moment overwhelmed me. Jeanie groaned my name. "Fuuuuuck, Jim," she moaned, "that feels so fucking good." I continued to work her with my tongue, feeling rivulets of my drool running down my chin and into her pussy. Finally, after several more wet, perverted licks, I backed my tongue and face out of her ass and looked down to enjoy my handiwork.

She was soaking wet and dripping, her pussy and ass saturated from my ministrations. She lifted her head up from the cushions and looked back at me. "That was a first," she said, her voice humming with ecstasy.

"Was it ok?" I asked.

"It was insane," she said, "I can't fucking believe how good it felt. You make me feel so good, Jim, everything you do. Everything is just..." She paused, looking back into my eyes.

"What, sweetie?" I asked.

"Amazing," she whispered, smiling sweetly.

"Jeanie," I whispered back, "you amaze me. All this time I've known you, but it's like I've never really known you at all. Not until now." As I said this I stood up behind her, and began unbuttoning my pants. Her eyes widened as I tugged open the zipper and spread them apart, the bulge of my raging erection popping out, obvious as it strained against the confines of my boxer briefs.

"Oh Jim," she whispered, her eyes intent on my hard-on. I stepped slowly behind her, holding her eyes with mine, and nestled the tip of my cock against her pussy. She grabbed hold of the couch cushion with both hands, still craning her neck back to watch me, her eyes coaxing me forward. I took my cock in my hand and gently rubbed it between her lips, feeling the tip get soaking wet with her juices. It was stiff and throbbing, dying to enter her warm softness, and I held it straight and erect at her opening. Her hands balled into fists on the cushions and she moaned lowly.

"Are you ready for me, sweetie?" I whispered, knowing this would only be the second time I would enter her. I knew she might still be a bit nervous about us doing this, and this position, with her bent over the couch, might be intimidating for her.

My fears were completely allayed though when her mouth curled into an almost defiant sneer and she growled, "God yes, fuck me, Jim."

This was all I needed to hear. I leaned my weight forward just slightly and began to enter her. Her pussy gripped tightly around the head of my cock, holding me firmly as I slid slowly into her. I groaned an almost painful exhale. It felt so incredibly good to finally be inside her again. To feel her soft, satiny pussy massaging my hardness. It felt like ages had passed since we first made love; I was aching to feel her again.

She moaned as well as I slid inside her. Her wetness allowed me entrance, but the tightness of her little pussy clamped down on my cock as I glided into her slowly, inch by inch. Soon I had my entire cock buried inside her. I held it there as we both breathed heavily in unison, taking in the enormity of the moment. Finally we were together again, attached and held together as one, as we'd both longed to be.

I pressed my hips against her ass cheeks and grabbed hold of her hair in my one hand, pulling gently on it to arch her back, allowing me the fullest, deepest access into her tight pussy I could get. We both groaned simultaneously. Then I pulled my hips backward gently to let myself slide out of her, all the way to the tip. I held myself there for a single moment, then slowly but firmly sunk back into her as deeply as I could go.

Again we both moaned at the closeness of our lovemaking. I heard pleasure in her voice so I began to gently rock back and forth, sliding in and out of her smoothly. She leaned forward and buried her face into the couch cushion to stifle her moans as I slowly increased the pace and depth of my thrusting.

Soon my hips were slapping lustily against her ass cheeks as the rhythm of our fucking increased in intensity. My balls slapped against her clit and our collisions made a "whump, whump" sound as we rocked against one another repeatedly.

She reached her one hand underneath herself and I felt her fingers swirling against her clit. I found this so sexy, that she was comfortable enough with me to seek out her pleasure any way she could. I groaned deeply and increased my rhythm.

"Oh fuck yes," she moaned, turning her head against the cushion to look back at me as we fucked. She bucked her hips in time to my thrusts as we found our perfect pace, both swirling and gyrating in unison.

"You like that, sweetie?" I grunted, never breaking rhythm.

"Uh huh," she groaned, her mouth hanging agape.

"Tell me you like it, Giana," I hissed, "tell me you like me fucking you."

"Nnnnnnn," she groaned, "I love it. I love you fucking me, Jim."

I groaned throatily hearing her talk dirty to me. I brought my other hand up and grabbed a handful of her bunched-up dress, balling it in my fist. As I tugged it, the top pulled downward and exposed her breasts, her one tit already slipped free of her bra. I let go of her hair and reached my hand beneath her, cupping her breast and gently tugging on her nipple.

Again she buried her face into the couch and groaned. I felt her increase the intensity of her fingers swirling on her clit as I tugged and squeezed at her taut nipple. I increased the depth and intensity of my thrusting until I was pounding into her and driving her against the couch.

She was so incredibly wet and gripping my cock so tightly I could barely contain myself. "You're so wet, Jeanie," I whispered, struggling to keep my voice down.

"You make me that way," she whispered back and I moaned, struggling to maintain my composure. I tried to stay quiet but it was intensely difficult. Our fucking had reached a fever pitch and I felt my orgasm building like a runaway train. There could be no holding it back. We had teased one another and craved one another for too long. I was a volcano ready to explode; trying to stifle it would be no use.