A First, My Friend's Sister Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran my hand back and grabbed hold of her hip, guiding her motions, tuning her to the ideal rhythm to get me off. "Oh Jeanie," I moaned, "you feel so good. I'm so fucking close, sweetie."

"Do I, Jim?" she whispered. "Do I feel good?"

"Oh god, yes," I whimpered, "so fucking good."

"Mmmmmm, then cum for me, baby," she hummed. Hearing her say that turned my world upside down. I felt the onrush of my explosion hurrying upward. I rocked my hips back and forth savagely, slapping into her ass on every thrust, the sound of our fucking echoing off the walls. I thought to myself that we were being too loud; it was too much, surely her parents would hear us. Surely they'd come stomping downstairs to be greeted with the sight of me fucking their daughter doggie-style on this couch. But I didn't care. All I cared about was Jeanie's glorious pussy and how good it felt to be inside her, feeling her coax my orgasm from me so inexorably.

My body went limp as my cum boiled to the surface. I groaned weakly, "I'm gonna cum, Jeanie, oh fuck, baby, you're gonna make me cum..."

"Oh yeah, oh god, cum for me, Jim," Jeanie growled, her hand swirling against her clit feverishly. I slumped over her back as my orgasm jetted out of me. I felt spurt after spurt shoot from me into Jeanie, and as they did, Jeanie's body shook with spasms as her own orgasm overtook her. I held her body close to me, my arm across her front pulling her near, as I leaned on her back, letting every drop of my pleasure drain into her.

I felt her body tremble and convulse, not a huge, wracking orgasm, but a release and a shivering embrace of her own pleasure. As I came into her, I made a vow that I would introduce her to real pleasure. As she grew more and more comfortable with me and her own blossoming sexuality, I would show her what real, exploding, energy-sapping, completely satisfying orgasms were. But for tonight I held her close, and I let us cum together, releasing the frustration we felt from not being able to do this for so many days.

And it was wonderful. We breathed together as we both came down from the high of our mutual orgasms. Finally, after a few minutes, as my cock slowly flagged, I gently slipped it out from her and sat on the couch next to her. Her hair was messy and hung in her face from constantly burying it in the couch to muffle her moans.

I reached over and brushed it gently out of her face as she curled up against me on the couch. I wrapped my arm around her and held her close, our breathing slowing. "Jim?" she whispered.

"Yes?"

"It's so amazing to be with you like this. Do you like it?" she asked.

"Of course," I replied, "sweetie, I love it."

"Do you really?"

"Yes, absolutely," I said.

"It's just that this is my first time doing this stuff, and it's so good for me, it's really incredible, and I just want to know that you feel the same way. Because I don't know..." I put my finger to her lips to silence her.

"Jeanie, this is incredibly good for me," I said. "Everything we do, everything you do, it's all so good. I love being with you like this. I just love being with you. Every second. Everything we do. So don't worry about pleasing me or me being happy. I am happy. You make me happy in every way. Ok?"

She smiled at me and threw herself into my arms. "Thank you, Jim," she whispered sweetly. We held each other for several moments and when we broke the embrace, we both looked down simultaneously, laughing at the fact that my pants were still down and her dress was still pulled up. We both giggled as we put ourselves back together, me pulling my pants up and she slipping her panties back on and adjusting her dress.

Once dressed, we cuddled for a while on the couch until her curfew time rolled around and I had to leave. As she walked me to the door we both giggled in muffled whispers about how we'd gotten away with having sex in her family room while her parents slept upstairs. We both felt so giddy and naughty about our escapade, smooching and laughing, trying to stay quiet and not wake her parents.

On her porch, she stood on her tiptoes and kissed me long and hard. "Call me tomorrow?" she whispered.

"Of course," I whispered back, kissing her again. When we broke the kiss she looked up at me intently, and opened her mouth as if to say something, then hesitated. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing," she replied, shaking her head. "It's nothing."

"What, sweetie?" I asked again, curious as to what was going on her head.

"It's nothing, Jim, another time," she replied, and leaned up to kiss me one more time emphatically. After our kiss she stepped back from me but still held my hands. "Call me tomorrow," she stated.

"I will," I replied, still a bit curious. But I decided to let it go. I stepped away from her and begrudgingly dropped her hands, missing holding her already. I backed down her stairs and waved a final time back to her as I made my way down her driveway. She blew me a final kiss, then disappeared inside her door.

I skipped my way up the block to my house, content and nearly giddy in my affection for Jeanie. She was the perfect girl. Sweet, smart, funny, a pleasure to be around. Yet sexy and even dirty when we were alone fooling around. I couldn't wait to see her again. She made my heart light and happy, and the world was a sunny, dreamy place with her in it. Tony's disapproval was behind us, and the world was bright and full of wondrous opportunities and pleasures.

But I thought again of what she'd meant to say before we kissed goodbye. What was on her mind? I'd find out soon enough, I supposed, but for tonight all that mattered was the love of a beautiful girl and the memory of our incredible sex to lull me into a contented, satisfied sleep.