A First Slutty Night at The Sauna

Story Info
Slutty sauna visits Part one.
996 words
4.27
5.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd always imagined sucking cock but never had the chance. One night I felt the urge to go for it and see if anyone would be up for it and how hard it would be to get some cock.

I got some poppers on my way and had a semi just thinking of what could happen during the visit. When I got there and paid in I was hornier and couldn't wait to get slutty.

I found the locker room where there was a couple of guys getting dressed and leaving. Totally naked and care free, it put me at ease to undress myself and lock up my clothes. I could feel them watching me but it felt sexy, I took my time and made sure to expose as much as I could for them whilst pretending not to notice.

After finally wrapping up in my towel one of them wished me luck and stated how he wished he wasn't done already. I felt confident knowing that he wanted my body.

I sniffed some poppers to get in the horny no care zone and proceeded to the sauna to look around. There were wet and dry steam rooms, a jacuzzi, porn rooms playing hot gay and bi porn and severally cubicles along the dark corridor leading to the porn section. There were quite a few people there and I was more excited, my cock was hard under the towel and at first I was trying to hide it.

After 5 minutes wandering around semi naked with others ogling over me I felt like it's pretty normal. Made me feel sexier and I wanted more. I headed to the shower and there were a couple of men in there already showering and one watching from a bench opposite. I sniffed some poppers and showered to give them a good show.

I rubbed my whole body down with soap and purposefully wriggled my ass, touching everywhere seductively and was fully erect by the end of it. 5 minutes felt like forever, it felt so sexy to know they're all watching and wanting my cock.

I wanted to wander more first though, so I put my towel on and headed to the dry steam room. There were 2 men in there when I arrived, one with a towel on and one laid out on his front on the top tier bench. Sexy ass glistening in the heat. I removed my towel and just sat there semi hard still, had more poppers and just relaxed, naked, semi hard and excited of what's to come.

The man with a towel loosened it and revealed a glimpse of his cock...it looked good I wanted to touch it. He came over and sat right next to me and touched my thigh whilst giving me a look as if to ask for permission, I looked back lustfully and didn't stop him. Got my poppers out and had a big hit, then just lay back and let him feel me all over and play with my cock, then caressing my ass he took my whole cock in his mouth and proceeded to deep throat my cock for several minutes whilst edging his fingers towards my anus. It was hot as fuck but I didn't wanna cum yet.

I headed out suggestively shaking my ass to encourage him as I left hoping he'd join me in a private room but he stayed in the sauna room. After coming out sweating and semi erect with my towel over my shoulders I felt all the eyes on me from the other men around the corridors, I walked with a feminine ass wiggle and felt like everyone wanted some.

Time to try the jacuzzi, there were 4 men in there but a decent space on the one side. I stepped up and hung my towel to jump in, cock still semi hard and horny as fuck I knew they were all watching me get in. I sat down and got even hornier when I felt the bubbles in my ass and got in a position to make the most of it. The guy next to me edged closer and touched my thigh - this must be the code for do you wanna play I thought and again I didn't stop him.

After a couple of minutes with him caressing and playing under the water it was pretty obvious the others in the jacuzzi were enjoying watching everything. Then he kissed me and with all the touching and knowing that we're being watched it turned me on. I leant over him to grab my poppers and get a big hit and purposely had my cock and ass hanging right by his face whilst I sniffed them. Tightened the bottle and edged back down towards his cock with my ass to straddle him, we started kissing again.

I was rubbing my ass up his cock and by now nearly exploding myself. Passionate kissing, cocks rubbing together and feeling his cock along my body felt ecstatic. After a minute or two I couldn't hold it anymore so got up and gestured for him to follow me to the porn Room which he did. We watched for a few minutes whilst playing with each others cocks, they were sucking on screen. He then took my cock in his mouth and started sucking me, by now I really couldn't hold it and within about a minute I had exploded in his mouth without warning. He loved it though, cum spewing from his mouth he rose up and started kissing me.

It felt strange at first the hot gooey texture of my cum in his mouth which he was kissing me with but it was a turn on. We kissed for a minute and more and more cum dripping from our mouths and trickling down our faces. I was orgasmic and loving it.... Want to know what happened next? Let me know for part 2