A First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I verbally picked up the theme from earlier. "Your pussy wants me," I crooned. "It's aching for my cock."

"Mm hm," she agreed, as she settled to the base. She gently rocked her hips, mingling our pubic hairs.

My hands still working her tits, I pushed my hips upward, arching my dick a bit deeper.

"Oh yes. Let's try that."

Her hips shoved forward, forcing me deeper as she let out a long moan. "Baby? Baby! It's working."

"You feel so good. My cock was made for your pussy. It's perfect."

She sped up her assault on my cock, which flinched reflexively, pushing somehow deeper.

"Faster, baby. Let's cum together."

Once again she pumped my dick, making me lurch and groan.

I slipped my thumb between us, finding her clit.

"OH FUCK."

Her hips were rocking and grinding onto me, moving faster. I could feel my dick getting bigger, touching everywhere, rubbing everything.

"Fuck, you're cock is growing, isn't it? Isn't it, baby?!"

I felt my balls start to boil.

"I'm going to cum, baby!"

"Yes. Cum inside me. Fill me up! Give me... FUCK!

I shot a load deep into her, as her cunt contracted around my cock. We kept pumping each other furiously.

I don't know which of us screamed the loudest.

She laid back, completely spent

"That was fucking incredible.".

"I'll say."

"Baby, I'm not sure you get it. I haven't had sex like that in ages. My husband had no patience for it. But you... None of my other lovers wanted to bother. They were happy with a hand job or blow job, then outta there. Some insisted if there was lube, they wanted it in my ass."

"Your ass?"

She looked at me a bit annoyed. "Yeah."

"You do anal?"

Her annoyance turned to evil mischief. She reached for the pink plastic bottle on the nightstand. She shook it, a bit perturbed. "Almost empty."

"We'll add it to the gift registry for our wedding."

She rolled on top of me, smothering me in a long kiss before she said, "Yes. Yes, we will."

ADDENDUM

We went back to that restaurant each year, on February 13. Each time, we'd request Michelle as our server. We watched her grow from an attractive college girl to a stunning young woman. On one visit, my wife asked if she would like to join us at the motel. Michelle burst out laughing. When my wife looked hurt for a minute, Michelle apologized, explaining that she had fantasized about sharing our bed many times but didn't know how to ask. As of the previous Spring, she's officially engaged and she didn't think her fiancé would be so understanding. One year, I called for the reservation and was told Michelle had taken a job as a front-of-house manager at a prestigious restaurant in Seattle. We still went back for each anniversary, and we always raised a toast to Michelle's success.

12