A First Time for Everything

Story Info
My first time with a man.
1.3k words
4.39
12.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobbyfitz
bobbyfitz
20 Followers

I was eighteen years old when I had my first ever gay encounter.

One night, I got very drunk at a Christmas party, a man by the name of Owen decided that he would take care of me, and make sure that I was okay.

I'd heard all the rumours about him "batting for the other side" among other derogatory remarks, but to me, he always seemed like a kind and gentle man with an absolutely wicked sense of humour and seemed much more mature than my peers.

He was around 6 feet tall, a beautifully toned body, had a wild mop of ginger hair and the most piercing blue eyes.

We got back to his place and I crashed out on the bed in the spare room and I fell asleep almost immediately.

When I woke up the following morning. My head aching like someone had hit me over the head with a baseball bat.

For a moment I thought I was dreaming, but the first time ever, I felt a tongue around my cock that was getting harder and harder.

I sobered up in a matter of moments, I was in total shock and if the truth be told I couldn't quite believe what was happening to me.

But instead of stopping Owen, I let him continue. It felt so good as I ran my fingers through his thick ginger hair while he gobbled on my stiff, hard cock.

It wasn't long before I started spurting and squirting a hot load of cum into his mouth. We lay there for a few moments as I tried to come to terms with what had just happened.

Owen smiled at me and said that he'd been dying to do that to me for ages.

I wasn't so sure and told him that couldn't happen again.

As my family were very strict Catholics and would be absolutely horrified if they ever found out.

He smiled and said that if I ever changed my mind, I knew where to find him.

I thought that I had put that experience behind me and moved on, but fate seemed to throw us together again.

A few years passed, and I was in a bar having a beer after what had been a long day at work, but I kept catching the eye of these two guys in the corner of the room, by now I suddenly realised that one of them was Owen, he now had a full beard which made him look even more handsome and rugged than he already was.

"Hello stranger," he smiled at me and before long we were back to where we were before as mates.

He introduced me to his friend John, who was quite effeminate, but at the same time, incredibly charming and funny. He was quite skinny, with dark brown hair and a pencil moustache.

We decided to go for a takeaway. As John's place was on my way home.

We took a shortcut under a disused railway tunnel & we stopped for a moment as John told me that Owen had mentioned to him that he seduced me, and before I could do or say anything. John kissed and caressed me into submission by John.

As Owen watched us in a very passionate clinch, I felt my belt buckle being loosened & before I could even argue, my jeans were around my ankles, my stiffening cock was being stroked and then sucked.

Owen smiled and kissed me passionately as he teased my nipples, my hand reached down. I felt his cock through his tight jeans as my sighs and moans of pleasure got deeper and louder. My head was racing, and my heart was pounding.

"Mmm I knew one day our paths would cross again Bobby," he smiled at me; his eyes seemed to pierce right through me as I came in John's mouth.

I hurriedly pulled up my jeans, and we continued on our way to the takeaway, my mind was racing at a hundred miles an hour, I just couldn't take it all in.

I made my excuses and took off like a scalded cat. I kept telling myself, "I'm not gay, I'm attracted to girls."

It was really messing with my head and for a time, it really had a detrimental effect on my mental health as I struggled to figure out who and what I was.

A few months went by, and I was walking late at night through a cruising area, very drunk and very alone. I don't know what the hell I was doing there, but I heard a familiar voice behind me saying, "What the bloody hell are you playing at, Bobby?"

I spun around to see Owen there, "Come on, I'll take you home."

We walked and discussed things in general, mainly about my excessive drinking. I went to kiss him under the railway tunnel, hoping he would respond in kind, but he pushed me away angrily, "I would rather find out how horny you are when you are sober?"

Some ten years later, I eventually I cleaned up my act and as I was on my way home from work one day, there he was, a little older, but still as gorgeous as ever, stood next to his new car, "Fancy a spin?" he winked at me cheekily.

"Yeah, why not," as I smiled back.

After a while, we wound up at Owen's place, and I was invited in for coffee. "I thought that you were after something a bit stronger," as I held his gaze.

"Would you like to find out how horny I am when I'm sober?" I continued and as I came up and put my arms around him, putting my arms around his waist, planting kisses on his neck. He put his arms around my neck, and before I knew it, we were kissing each other passionately; our clothes were strewn across the floor as he pushed me onto his big brass bed.

He reached into a drawer and took out a silk tie and tied one of my hands to the bed, "You're not running away from me this time!!" as he worked his way down my torso.

"Not bloody likely" I laughed and then gasped with pleasure as he started rubbing my cock with his.

After much kissing, stroking, and fondling he got me to turn over and then started tonguing my tight little hole, I gasped with pleasure as he then applied lube oil to my ass.

"Going to fuck you good pretty boy," as he forcefully grabbed my hips, sliding his cock between my cheeks before he put it in.

I yelped and gasped with pain as he entered me slowly before thrusting into me deeply, as he began to build up a nice steady rhythm, grabbing my shoulders for extra leverage as I moaned loudly and deeply with pleasure. "You're enjoying this, aren't you, pretty boy?" As he fucked me deeper and harder, my gasps and moans got deeper and louder. "Oooh, how I've waited for this," as he leaned down and whispered in my ear.

I reached out and kissed him passionately, he got off me and untied my wrist.

"Do what you want," he said as he lay on his back.

I got down between his legs and started kissing the inside of his thigh. Whilst stroking and fondling his big hard cock. Slowly licking his long hard shaft all the way up to his knob, before teasing it with the tip of my tongue. "Oooh yes, I like that, suck it for me." I wrapped my lips around it, swirling my tongue around his knob before sucking him, his hand now on the back of my head, pushing me down onto it as I worked up and down his shaft before he exploded into my mouth.

And that was it, my first time, proof that some people are worth waiting for.

bobbyfitz
bobbyfitz
20 Followers