A First Time on the Great Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" he cheered back up.

"Only if you agree that from now on I get to be on top whenever I choose," she offered.

"Yes, of course!" his head flailed in what seemed to be a nod.

With no further debate, Tetra swallowed her pride and laid back so now it was him towering over her. For the first time all night, she truly had no idea what to expect. Despite a few unexpected developments, she had still mostly maintained control of the situation as she had anticipated, but now it was her turn to submit to him and learn just what the hero was capable of. Link's dick hungered for her as badly as ever but he still forced himself to wait and soak in the moment.

"Come on, Link. Don't drag this out too long," she began feeling even more bashful as she got another look at his size and spread her legs further apart, "You have no idea how awkward this is for me."

"Sorry, Tetra. I at least have to take the time to make sure I never forget how lovely you look right now," he maintained his romanticism, "Just remember that I'll pull out the moment you tell me it's starting to hurt."

"Don't you dare start worrying about me now!" she spat "I'd sooner be broken in half than quit to a little bit of pain!"

"That's the Tetra I love so much," he beamed and was finally ready to go all the way down

Link lowered his hips so the head of his dick pressed against her still dripping opening. With a little push he got it inside only to run into the layer of skin that protected her most sacred area. As expected, it resisted his initial attempts at intrusion, but her eyes demanded that he press forward regardless. Receiving her signals clearly, he readied himself a plowed his way through with a little extra oomph. She bit her lip and clutched the sheets but kept her eyes on him to ensure he didn't retreat. The pain soon subsided and she could then embrace the sensation of being united with her hero.

"You okay down there, Tetra?" Link had to ask no matter what she said.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she remained strong, "I was ready for worse, but now I can finally say that I've truly made a man out of you."

"I loved every moment of it," he reminisced.

"But now it's your turn to make a woman out of me," she grabbed his hand and looked into his eyes in the moment he had always dreamed about.

"I'd be honored to," he gladly returned the favor.

The way this all had played out like he had always hoped made him almost want to tear up, yet it also made him so hard that it became impossible to ignore the approximately three fourths of his manhood that still needed to go inside her. Despite having broken through her maidenhood, her body was not going to casually welcome an intrusion this large. He tried to ease himself in bit by bit, but the hesitation in his movements was clear enough for Tetra to see right through what he was doing.

"I know what you're thinking about Link, and I need you to stop," she told him, "Regardless of what you think going all in might do to me, it'll hurt me so much more if I can't get all of that cock of yours inside me. Quit your worrying and push."

"Okay, I'll do it," he agreed. His penis needed this too sorely to say otherwise.

With her innards only increasing their resistance as he made it halfway, he was forced to bring his hands down to her sides. Tetra realized that she was letting him turn her into a ragdoll but hungered for his meat too badly to care. With the support of his well built up strength, Link was able to bury himself completely within her with an overpowering thrust of his sword. Her eyes slammed shut and her body trembled as she was presented with his cock's complete form in an entirely new manner. Its shape and size were imprinted within her just as this feeling would surely become an everlasting memory of her time together with him.

"Goodness Tetra, you're really throttling me in there. It's so warm and mushy," he paused to enjoy the moment, "How are you holding up down there?

"Mmmmm, I think I'll be more than alright," she purred as the stress wore off and the pleasure set in, "I can feel your heartbeat when you're all the way in like this. You must have quite a bit of blood flow down there."

"Um... Thanks?" Link took what he assumed to be a compliment

"So is this as far as your little fantasy goes? Just the two of us staring at each other?" she rolled her eyes, "If you're not up for actual fucking, I'm more than ready to take over."

"No, no, I'm ready!" he ensured her, "But what about when I'm about to ejaculate? You want me to pull out?"

"Stop thinking and fuck my brains out," she groaned, "I'll deal with what happens next."

"Alright," he tightened his grip on her, "You did ask for it."

Now that the most difficult parts were out of the way, Link finally had the freedom to make the most of his strength. He slowly pulled himself out of Tetra only to go back in with a little extra force. Each time he did it managed to elicit a tiny "ooh" or "ah" out of her. Once he had familiarized himself with the motion he could then crank up his speed, and it was when he started to get this momentum that for the first time all night that he could see Tetra starting to submit to him. As he went faster and faster he finally got full-on moan out of her.

"Oh fuck, the scraping, the scraping!" she cried.

Link didn't know exactly what she meant, but, deep inside of Tetra, his cock was really starting to make a real impression. She had made an earlier mental note regarding its firmness and rugged texture, but she hadn't remotely considered how much of a difference it would make when he started rubbing it all across her inner walls. It wasn't long before he had her heart racing faster than his. She could never get herself to admit it to him, but she quickly realized how little a chance she stood of outlasting him like this. The heat radiating from his manhood only made it worse and rushed her along on the path to delirium. Squirming beneath him she let out a squeal that served as her white flag of surrender to his masculinity and her own desires.

"Oh Goddesses," Link whispered when he watched and felt her orgasm all around his dick.

It relieved him of so much guilt to see that he could give her the same type of joy that she gave him, but he also knew that he had much to offer himself. The sensation of his shaft tensing before his approaching climax took on a new meaning as it happened while he was still crashing against her deepest areas. With his hips going into autopilot, his hands moved up to her shoulders in order to hold her close. He was still considering the idea of pulling out, but Tetra's hand coming up to his face with a sweet smile gave him the courage to continue. Her vagina had tightened up like a steel trap during her orgasm and he could even feel her pulse through it as well. It was a swirling inferno within her, and it had him more than ready to erupt.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum, Tetra," he demonstrated a rare lapse in his refusal to use vulgar language.

"Go on... Do it all inside..." her mind was still recovering from how his cock had scrambled it.

"Yes, I'm gonna, I wanna..." he mumbled with balls still slapping audibly against her rear with each plunge.

Link,wanted it badly now. He knew the risks but he had to keep pushing forward. With her clamping down on him the way she had, he likely didn't have a choice anyway, but now he could shut his brain off and let his balls take care of the rest. They were really brewing up a storm and he could feel a certain something going on at the base of his penis. The sensation crept its way up his shaft until his whole dick was surging with it. It had his whole lower body shaking while continuing to heave into her. Tetra was already more than satisfied with how this had all turned and was now relishing in watching his face as it contorted into odd shapes with every move he made. Through changes she could feel in his manhood and his motions, she knew the end was imminent. He was on the edge and now mustering the strength he needed to get himself over the hump. Ultimately, he got it when her vaginal walls twisted in just the right way to apply the pressure needed to break him. Her innards yanked him in balls deep, and he collapsed on top of her as his seed started to pour out. Even with most of his body going limp though, his hips certainly kept on bucking the whole time he was shooting. Tetra had heard that it was tough for men to go more than once in a session, yet she could feel that Link would just keep on cumming as if nothing happened. She gave him a congratulatory pat on the back as the pleasantly mushy warmth filled her loins

"That's it. Bust a nut for me," she petted him.

"Oh man," Link groaned through the final spurts, "Did I really just do that?"

"I think you just did," she teased, "Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that you'd have that much in you. You're some kind of wild beast."

"You were wringing me out. I couldn't stop it," he slid out of her with a mixture of his fluids and her coating his groin.

"Well, anyway I let you have your fun, so I hope you're happy now," she chided him.

"My fun? You're the one who started all this," he objected.

"Oh, you won't know what hit you when I've had my fun," Tetra advised him, "I'll be better prepared for you next time."

"I'm looking forward to it, Tetra," he took a spot beside her, "I could go again if you needed me to."

"No, I'm clearly not up for that yet," she conceded, "Just wait a little longer you horse-dicked buffoon.

She playfully bonked him on the head when he snuggled up to her on the bed, but, despite his earlier claim, it still didn't take long for him to fall asleep next to her. Rolling over, she pulled a cover over him and her so she could do the same. As she was nodding off, she still managed to notice the tent rising in his sheets out of the corner of her eye. She wasn't sure how long it would take to get used to, but one thought was clear in her mind.

"I really picked myself a winner."


12