Lusting after Taylor Swift

Story Info
On the set of her new video, passion takes over.
1.9k words
3.92
3.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
31ways
31ways
29 Followers

I spent most of the day waiting in the back of the sound stage -- over by the wires, the supplies, and the extra chairs. It was dark, I was hot and sweaty, but I didn't mind. I got to watch her.

It was getting close to lunch time and they were filming the limo scene. Taylor was to look out the window, sing a few lyrics, and that was to be it. But, Taylor wasn't getting the take the director wanted. Take after take they tried but Taylor just struggled to capture the moment of the scene.

After another fail, she glances up at me, the first time she looked at me in an hour. She looks sad, disappointed in herself. I simply did a half shrug and give her a little smile to ease the mood. She smiles brightly at me and lets out a small laugh. You could see the tension leave her shoulders. Her bare, beautiful shoulders.

Taylor was in all black. Her hair was short and wavy. Her lipstick -- bright red, just the way I loved it. She had on black pants, that were tight, and a tight little sleeveless top on - also black. It did, however, have white lace around the neckline, which dropped down considerably for Taylor, showing a bit of cleavage. Her breasts looked amazing in the top -- perky and pressed together. The low cut top exposed her neck and it felt as if all I did today was stare at it.

One more take starts and this time Taylor nails it. When the director yells cut, Taylor opens the door to the limo, jumps out and she lets out a small scream of pleasure. Her mouth opens wide, her neck extends and a loud yell leaves her mouth.

Watching her there awakes something in me. The rawness and power in her voice. Her mouth open, her bare neck exposed. Her chest pushed out. It makes me think of what Taylor is like in bed.

We have only been dating a few weeks, and mostly all we do is some quick pecks here and there. We are still trying to figure out where we stand. I like her, and she seems to like me. That's good enough for now.

Someone yells for lunch and everyone disperses in different directions. Most go outside to the food trunks or to get some fresh air.

I wait in my spot. I didn't want to interfere with Taylor or do something I'm not supposed to. So, I figure I would wait for her to come to me.

She has a few words with the director, and her assistant asks her to sign something, but after a few minutes, she makes her way to me.

It's the way that she walks to me that I love. Her long, tan, and very tone legs taking quick strides. Her small and slender frame bouncing up and down. Her blonde hair sways up and down with every graceful step. Halfway to me she runs her hand through her hair exposing more of that neck.

"Thank you for waiting so long," she says and she gives me a quick kiss on the lips. Her lips are warm and wet. A tingle passes through my whole body.

We embrace in a hug and she holds me tightly. "No problem, anything for you," I say with a hint of sarcasm.

We break the hug and she says "You're sweet."

A half smile crosses my face and a little laugh comes out of my mouth.

"What?" she says.

My thoughts race. Not clean thoughts. I realize I can't tell her what I am thinking, they are way too dirty. So I chicken out.

"Nothing" I say, bashfully.

"You can tell me. You can tell me anything," Taylor says and rubs my bicep. Her hand lingers there and she looks into my eyes.

My heart flutters and races. Just the slightest touch from her lately seems to be sending me into a horny frenzy. Even now I can feel my jeans tighten.

I grab her by the hips, the closest I have come to grabbing her ass, and playfully back her up so she is up against the wall now. A small, joyful screech leaves her mouth. We stare into each other's eyes and I notice Taylor biting her bottom lip. The way a girl does when she has something on her mind.

"Tell me," she almost whispers. Her back arches and I can feel her pull me into her.

Keeping eye contact, I come in closer to Taylor and kiss the base of her neck. With my hands still on her hips, I pull her into me. I lock my arms around the small of her back and strengthen my kiss on her neck again.

She lets out a small moan which makes my heart race faster. I move my kiss up to the middle of her neck, and then whisper into her ear, "I've wanted to kiss your neck for hours now."

"Don't stop," Taylor almost moans back to me. Her head leans back, exposing all of her neck to me.

I start in slow. A few savory pecks working my way back down to the base of her neck. My hands still firm on her hips. Her hands start to wonder all over my back. About the fourth kiss in, she lets out a seductive "yes. Yes!"

I can't take it anymore. My mouth moves up to her mouth. I kiss Taylor long and deep. My tongue penetrates her mouth and searches for her tongue. It makes contact and is more than I can take. My cock starts to throb inside my tight jeans, growing larger and larger.

Taylor seems to be having the same effect. Her whimpers have grown to moans as we make out like teenagers.

My passion for Taylor takes over and my hands break free from her back and move straight down to her ass. It's small and firm and just the way I like it. It fits perfectly into my hands and as I squeeze, Taylor moans. Her ass feels like heaven in my hand. Round. Firm. And very tone.

I break off the makeup session and go back to her neck. Taylors head cocks back again as moan after moan shrills out of her mouth. My left hand moves off her ass, up her waist, and onto her right tit. It is more tremendous than I could ever have imagined. Soft, round, and heaving with lust. I feel her small nipple get instantly hard by my touch.

"Oh yes," Taylor moans and my hands continue to explore and as I kiss her neck deeply. My mouth moves back up to hers and the make out session continues. By now her hands have made it down to my ass and we are both fondling each other.

"I want you," she finally says and my cock shoots rock hard. I break away from her for a second and we spy a small dressing room just to the side of us. I grab her hand and lead her through the door. I close the door and immediately am attacked by Taylor. She pushes me back against the door and kisses me hard. I quickly grab her ass and try to get my hand down the back of her pants. Taylor has a better idea.

Still kissing me, she backs away and leads me towards a small couch. As she does, her right hand finds my pants and goes down the front of them. Taylor Swift grabs my cock. It is long, hard, and ready for her touch. Her grip tightens and my cock throbs in her hand.

We reach the couch, and she lets go of me. She quickly loses her pants and underwear. Her pussy is exposed and she lies down on the couch. I quickly fumble to get my pants off and lie on top of her. I resume kissing her neck and probing her body with my hands.

I work my way back up and kiss her lips. Soft and quickly. I hover millimeters away from her mouth and let out a small smile. She smiles back and I give her my tongue.

As we continue to kiss, my hips start to move. My full erection rubs the outside of Taylor's bald pussy. I can feel her juices on my cock as it rubs up and down her lips. She is so wet. After a few seconds the tip of my cock finds her hole. I move around slowly and the head of my cock slips into Taylor's pussy.

"Oh my god," she says softly upon penetration. Her hands grab my lower back and demand me to go further into her. I oblige. I slide my cock all the way in and stop there. A large moan from Taylor, who, underneath me, wiggles her hips up and down on my cock.

Her pussy is warm, wet, and fits tightly around my hard dick. I resume my motion and my cock slides up and down, in and out of Taylor's pussy. I pump slowly, all while kissing her softly.

Her moans and my breath become in sync. My thrusts become faster and faster as our passion overtake us. Taylor's eyes are closed and her moans become louder. The louder her moans, the faster I pump. The faster I pump, the louder she moans.

We near the end. I slow the pace down a bit and just work the tip of my cock inside Taylor. I kiss her neck and using very short strokes, I let the head of my cock rub Taylor's pussy. Five, six, seven small strokes like this. Just the big head of my cock grazing just inside Taylor. Then, slowly, I go all the way in and pump three or four times hard. It sends Taylor into frenzy.

I do it again. Five, six, seven small pumps with just the head of my cock just inside Taylor's pussy. "Do it," she says, "Do it now," and I thrust my cock deep inside of her.

"My god, I'm going to cum," she says. "Don't stop".

One more time. Five, six, seven, short thrusts. "Yes! Yes! YES!" she screams. And then I thrust deep in her. I don't even make it all the way in "I'm cumming!" she yells. And I blast my cock in her faster and faster.

"HOLY SHIT!" she yells. "Yes! Oh my God, YES! Fuck me!"

Taylor's body shakes and shutters as she cums. I feel her pussy tighten around my cock hard as her orgasm waves over her body. It's too much for me.

"I'm going to cum too. Where do you want me to cum?" I ask.

"In me. Cum in me," Taylor says out of breath, looking up at me, "I want to feel your cum in me."

Hearing that, I stand no chance. One more deep pump and I feel the tingle. My hard cock throbs, I arch my back, and shoot my load deep into Taylor's pussy.

"Oh yes!" I scream. My thrusts are long and deep as my warm hot cum shoots out of my dick and deep inside Taylor.

"Oh, baby, yes! More," she says, grabbing my ass and requesting me to pump more in her.

My orgasm continues. My back is arched, my dick fully in Taylor, I shoot my last bit of load deep in her.

Taylor once again moans and says "That's it, baby. Yes."

I collapse into a heap onto Taylor. My dick still inside her warm pussy. It throbs with every little movement I do. We embrace and one last time I kiss her neck.

31ways
31ways
29 Followers