A First Time Tentacle Monster

Story Info
I've just grown tentacles and shared them with you.
3.6k words
4.11
11.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Words cannot express how sorry I am for last night. It's almost cliche to say that I was not myself but really, it couldn't be more obviously true than what you witnessed. What you suffered through.

It all started a week ago. I was in that run down adult bookstore downtown. I know, I know. These days with the internet available, going there feels really seedy, but I like their collection of vintage magazines plus there is always something there that is good for a laugh.

On that night, it happened to be a bottle marked "Ultra Virile Body Wash: Get the sexual power of 10 men while you shower." The thought of a giant gay gangbang had me laughing before seeing the $500 price tag. "You can't be serious," I called out, but the guy behind the counter ensured me he used it and it is actually a bargain.

"I'll make you a deal, " he said. "Pay $5 now and use it tonight. Rub it over your chest, arms, and your manly bits and wait 30 seconds before washing it off. Next time you come in. you can pay me what you think it is worth."

At first it seemed like I had paid enough. It tingled a bit when I rubbed it on, but apart from giving me the urge to have a wank in the shower and leaving a greasy film on me that I couldn't clean off, it did nothing.

It wasn't until two days later that I noticed the changes. I found that my erections felt stiffer and somehow bigger than before. As I stroked it, it felt more sensitive than ever, but I also had more endurance allowing higher levels of arousal and pleasure than ever before. And how often did that arousal happen? I could barely get through the workday with only two breaks to service the cock that was already struggling to fit comfortably in my boxer briefs. The slightest hint of leg or cleavage had me distracted to the point of being useless at my job.

You really didn't stand a chance when you walked into the office. I've always been envious of the flirty "work spouse" relationship Rob has with you, but the tight mid-thigh plaid skirt and snug pink turtleneck had my complete attention. I stared relentlessly at your little round ass as you leaned over his desk to go over the weekly report. Even as my brain was screaming to me that it was wrong, I had to keep taking in the sight of you.

As giggling replaced the serious talk of business, I swear the arousing vision was joined with an equally arousing smell. A faint musk filled my nose that made my mouth water and my clothes feel tight. Not just my pants containing my stiffening cock, but also my shirt. I was briefly aware of a tightness under my skin on my back and a growing heaviness on my spine but could not break my focus on the growing need to touch you. No. To fuck you. No. To ravish you.

My conscious thought was to leave you alone when you waved and said you were heading home. My body ignored it and followed you, the hour of work on my desk be damned. My cock strained in the leg of my briefs as I tried to maintain some normalcy following you onto the elevator. The thirty second ride to the underground garage felt like an awkward hour of hiding my erection while staring, If your shuffling to the corner wasn't a clue, the scent of your nervousness gave me the once of will to break my glare for 2 seconds even as I could feel something squirming around my waist.

I tried so hard to let you walk away. Lingering in the elevator just let my eyes settle on your ass again. My heart was racing as I stepped out and began to follow you with your swaying hips dragging me along about 5 yards behind.

"God, I just want to grab her." It was just a thought. Little did I know it was the trigger that would send two tendrils streaming from the front of my dress shirt. The finger-width tentacles launched with such force that it tore buttons from shirt with one wrapping around your wrist and the other around your neck before I knew what happened. The shock of it happening lasted merely a fraction of a second before almost instinctively being accepted in my mind.

As I spun you around, I could see you the terror in your eyes. "Don't scream," I thought just as you let out a piercing yell. Once again, my thoughts were instantly turned to action. I could feel the tip of my new appendage rub across your lips as I invaded your mouth. Within a second my tendril was rapidly expanding. The new smell of your fear awakened another wave of tentacles pulling up my shirt while the growing knob pried your mouth open. As the mass squeezed out between your teeth and wrapped around your molars, I locked in place ensuring your silence no matter how much you tried to scream or how hard your tongue pushed against me. Your free hand pulling on the tentacle was useless for you but felt wonderful for me.

As drool begins to seep from your lips, two tentacles began to grow thick along my legs. The stitching in my pants legs popped as they began to reach out, crawling across the space to reach you. As you tried to pull away another thin one gets your free wrist. As my hands got to work removing my shirt, yours were pulled forward by my monstrous grippers sliding up your sleeves and circling you your arms. I bit my lip and stare in amazement as I my thick tentacles wrap around your ankles. The thick pad of my tentacle landed on your calf feeling it flex against me as you pulled with all your strength.

The sensation of attacking you was like nothing I ever experienced. I could feel everything in every tentacle with tremendous sensitivity. I relished the hot breath on my knot and the soft peach fuzz of your arms. As the lower tentacles climbed your legs, the tensing of your lean thighs sent shivers through me. It wasn't long before the two working up your arms were passing in front of your shoulders and across your chest. The soft satin of your bra felt so good as I slithered across them until I found your nipples. What I caught me off guard was tasting the satin as the little mouths on the tips began to chew, gnawing their way through. I know you saw the smile on my face as I found your long nubs. Little tongues circled around them as I sucked each into the tips of my tentacles. I don't know if it was my touch or the chemicals my mini mouth secrete, but they were both soon hard and the horde of tentacles growing out of my back were on alert.

I'm sorry that I was so violent when I slammed you against the wall. There was no way I could keep using you in the middle of the driving lane. I didn't know my strength as the five limbs holding you tensed and lifted you off the ground. Once we were in the shadows, I felt much more comfortable even if you didn't.

Now close to you, I opened my pants to free my cock. Once a respectable 6 inches, it now measures over a foot but is hardly your immediate concern. A two inch wide arm approaches your face. I could see the fear in your eyes as they recognize the familiar sight of a purple cockhead. I had already realized that I merely have to picture something in my mind to make it happen, so I was able to relax the coil around your neck without easing the fleshy gag in your mouth. A thing finger slid inside your turtleneck to pull the material back. The cockhead wrapped around the bare skin of your throat then began to rub a thin layer of slime on your cheek. I couldn't help but laugh as you tried to pull away as if you weren't just taking my freakish new penis with you.

I don't think you even realized I had a similar tentacle wrapping around your tiny waist. It was joined by the ones on your thighs lifting you a foot off the ground like you weighed nothing. Stiffening, the leg tentacles pushed hard against you to pin your thighs as wide as your hips could stand. With your skirt bunched up at your waist to expose your thong, I let the tentacle across your tummy crawl like a caterpillar around you until the tip is on the small of your back. I'd wanted to grab your ass for so many months, it was only natural to let it drift down. As it moved, I got an even stronger dose of your musk.

The coils around your legs began to pulsate sending a ripple of pressure down them to push forward and back. I instantly recognized the sensation as they humped your legs. The tip rubbing over the soft skin of your glutes draws me even closer. I knew it was time for my regular old hands to get involved, so I cupped that magnificent ass in my hands as the tentacle tickled your buttcrack. Even as my hands proved to be so much less sensitive then my new fingers, just feeling that tones ass struggling against my touch made precum drip from multiple slits hovering in front of you.

By now I really needed to fuck a hole. Your hot breath felt great on my knot, but I knew it was time to release your jaw. It felt like it took forever for the knot to shrink but that just gave me a chance to force the penis head between your teeth before you could close your mouth. I know you tried to bite me, but that was never really going to be an option, was it? Rather than sending a bloody tentacle reeling, all that came out with the thin tendril was a thick stream of drool.

Did you even notice the tentacle reaching from your ass over your crotch to rub your pussy, or were you too focused on the one forcing its way past your tonsils? You can't imagine how good it feels to truly fuck a throat with a flexible long phallus. Each thrust pushes deep into the tightness of your neck. Each withdrawal pulled thick slime from your throat lubricating me for the next thrust. An added benefit of being wrapped around your neck was that every pass behind your windpipe served to massage the strong muscle constricting from the outside. The wave of pleasure drove the other tentacles into overdrive with the two wormlike ones on your tits crawling under your bra to writhe against your heaving chest. My eyes locked onto yours but my ears were honed into the sound of you gagging, spittle bubbling around your lips when I allow you a breath.

The thick tip sitting over your crotch got to work in a hurry. Originally grinding over your panties, a worm slithered behind them to pull it aside. Was it the pressure the meaty arm humping on you that got your hips rocking or was it the little mouth sucking in the tip of your clit like a little cock? Not that it mattered. The moans it brought from you were electric on the cock in your throat. As they worked your body over the tentacles also took in the full odor of your sex. Soon there was precum smearing all over your tits soaking into the remnants of your bra as your legs were being crushed and the two big tips were thrashing across your inner thigh. One of my hands moved from your ass to your chest, feeling myself trapped between my hand and your breast as my breathing intensified. It was a surprise to me as I felt warmth in my body and the tightness in my balls. I had to brace myself against the wall as the two monstrous phalluses tensed, pulsed, and sprayed thick pearly goo over your inner thighs.

It turns out even tentacle monsters have a refractory period. I put you down mainly because both tentacles went limp for a moment, but that was just a move for the better. The coils around your arms pulled back as the one around your waist pulled up on your hips. As I rubbed my cock against your squirming asscheek I felt new growths sprout among my pubes. A ring of short thin tubules encircled the base of my cock and began reaching for you. Thin tentacles wrapped around your calves, (oh how I truly love legs). While both held your legs apart, one wrapped up to tickle the back of your knee wile the other wormed into your show slithering under your sole as you were helpless to step on it.

Oh, how my lust intensified as I took you hips in my hands and pulled you to me. My arm in your mouth pummeled your tonsils in rapid thrusts as the tubules found your labia. The tiniest of fingers walked across the folds of your lips as they found spots to suck. Some attached to the hood of your clit, sucking just as the serpent slurping on your swollen clitoris.

The arm around your waist retreated just enough to give them access. Instead, it was brushing the puckered little hole. As it took in the earthiness, I knew What had to be done. My hands pulled your fantastic ass apart letting me watch the head turn inward prying its way into you. I love the tightness I felt as I entered you and the panicked moaning it generated. The head compressed forming a conical shape as it met the resistance of your anal ring. I shuttered as it forced its way through, then moaned as my mass grew inside you, stretching your hole wide.

I'm sure lots of men would love to spit roast you, but it takes a special one to did it all by himself. I ravaged your throat as the thick snake in your ass drives deeper with each thrust. I forced myself through your rectum, twisting into your colon as you writhe. My excited tendrils pistoned up and down on your nipples as my suckers started tasting your juices moistening your slit. I violated your foot working between your toes as my tendril humps your arch.

My instinct was to spank you, but after a couple slaps brought red handprints up on your smooth cheeks, I realized there is a better use for them. It only took a small lean forward to pin the shaft of my "human" cock against your soft ass. Forcing my tentacle deep into your throat and holding it there, I made your struggle for breath until you were thrashing against me. The spasming in your throat and the grinding on my engorged shaft sent me to a level of pleasure I never felt possible. I could feel spasms in the thinner tendrils and knew they would be the first to release.

I took your tits in my hands rubbing them though your top as the little mouths began to spit. As I spasmed under your bra I could feel my sticky juices soaking through the fabric turning your pink turtleneck almost red across your chest. In just moments, your foot was coated in the same slime while your other leg was forced to bend. As you struggled, the coil twisted between your calf muscle and the back of your thigh. Soon the cum dripping down your thighs was met by another pair of ropes shot up from behind your knee. Only the sucking tendril on your clit held out.

The time had finally come to do what I always wanted. My sucking tubules peel off of your labia leaving tiny little bruises all over. As thick as my enhanced penis is, I had no trouble guiding it into you. Oh God, how I loved the moans warming my member in your mouth and the feel of my own dick dragging along the underside of the snake in your asshole. As snug as you are, I found no difficulty getting inside. It was if I was morphing around your folds to fill every bit of space. Soon I was ramming into you. While beating the deepest part of your vagina with my dick, the tentacle hooked in your ass started to fuck in coordination. I was doing my best to massage the thin wall of flesh trapped between the two shafts.

The longer I fucked you, the tighter you seemed to get. My tubules latched on to your lips again as my cock grew in girth inside you. Veins raised to impossible levels dragging along your velvety walls and crushing that wall of flesh. Two thin tendrils awaken enough to stroke the outer covering of your clit as my anal intruder roughly churned your guts. I stayed buried in your pussy as I pounded your ass and mouth furiously, yet despite not moving my hips I could feel my dick twisting inside you.

I don't know if you could feel me cumming in your twisted up gut, but I definitely could. I had to inch out with each blast shot filling your intestines with my load until I popped out of your stretched sphincter. Watching your gaped hole leak a steady stream of jism built such a level of power in me that I wanted to fill your womb more than ever.

Oh, and fill your womb I did. As human as my cock had appeared to be, it now had the flexibility of an octopus. As I thrust deep into you, the head hit the end of your vagina and made a sharp turn. Each thrust now pressed on your cervix. Waves of energy pushed the head against the tiny slit as the glans reshaped into a more needle like structure.

I couldn't believe when it finally happened. I thought a virgin asshole was tight, but your cervix was crushing. The moment I felt me pierce you, I began pumping hard. The head of my meat was a spike lodged firm as my shaft stretched back then shoved deeper as I forced you open from the outside in. Your shrill scream was a reasonable response to my cock head popping through to your uterus. That blast from your lungs proved to be the shockwave down the shaft in your mouth that pushed the tentacle to climax. I felt my first shot empty into your stomach, but I really wanted something more entertaining. I barely had time to get back to your tongue to let you taste the next flood before pulling the phlegm covered cock out and aiming square at your eye. I know it is childish and disrespectful, but when you discover you are becoming a tentacle rapist, does decorum really matter.

All that was left was to flood your womb. I tried to grab onto you as I thrust against the tightest ring I could violate but every place my hands fell was slicked up in cum. All I could do is grab your hair in my jizz coated fingers as my hips slapped against your jiggling butt. You were crushing me painfully but with each thrust I was wearing you down. What was meant to be a barrier was now massaging my cock, jerking me off directly into your womb. My body was shuddering. All of my tentacles scrambled for something to grasp. It must have felt like I was trying to squish you like a bug when they all wrapped around you and squeezed in unison.

I grunted like an animal in your ear as a particularly thick seed dumped into you. It felt like two or three shots should have filled you up, but I kept going. Ropes of the thickest cum I ever made filled your womb again and again for what felt like a minute. I could sense the enhanced sperm making a race straight for your ovaries. As I backed out I felt one more particularly thick sludge of a cumshot block your dilated cervix holding my virile seed inside you.

As soon as I came, it was like a switch went off. I felt all of my tentacles withdrawing into my back. My cock, while remaining large was no longer alien. Of course, when I came to my senses, I saw what I did to you. Bruises on your thighs and cum glazing almost every inch of skin reminds me of the damage I did. Even as you rolled over to expose your distended belly I felt an immediate sense of shame. I don't know if my seed is human or alien or both, but I just seem to know that it will not die off without getting the job done.

I know I should have taken care of you, but what was I to do? I was scrambling to get my shirt on but had no pants. How was I ever to explain it? How will you? Suffice it to say, I will be sending my resignation in to HR, but not before visiting the sex shop to give him his $500.