All Comments on 'A Fishing Trip, But I'm The Bait Ch. 01'

by stickygirl

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 12 years ago
Bravo!

Such a great description of the disgust, yet yearning, the tastes, the smells. So very real. Can't wait for more.

SubnmauiSubnmauiover 12 years ago

Oh yes! You've hit it just right. Jane has to turn up on Friday. This is too good not to post more chapters.

eaglejeagleeaglejeagleover 12 years ago
great story

I hope there is more. Can't wait....

stickygirlstickygirlover 12 years agoAuthor
Inexperienced Jane

Thank you so much for your kind comments: I'm so touched. I've just posted the next part of her adventure and like Jane, I have much to learn, so your feedback is much appreciated. I know she has a way to go yet until she blossoms into a young woman so stay with me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Which side to chose?

I can't decide which role I'd like to play in this story. The older male enjoying the sweet tight ass of an younger man or the young male sucking a hard cock until it explodes in his mouth and knowing that soon I will be fucked by that hard cock. The thick hard cock is winning right now. Can't wait to learn what he brings you to wear as you begin your awakening, Stickygirl.

Just_PeekinJust_Peekinabout 12 years ago
Great story

Eagerly looking forward to part 2!

Jenna2641Jenna2641about 12 years ago
Very Good

That was a very good first story. You wove a realistic scene. I look forward the the next installments. Keep having fun with your writing.

richfunrichfunalmost 12 years ago
Wondeful

Brilliant sexy story !

Going to work my way through the others in the series x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I'm all in

I love to fish butt in this case, I'd rather be the bait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nicely done

Look forward to reading more of your work.

dutchraindutchrainabout 10 years ago
Bait ...

Now who wouldn't want to be the bait for a fisherman as described here?

A wonderful story.

namowanamowaover 9 years ago
Absolutely brilliant

I am floored with your first chapter itself and thoroughly excited that there are many more lined up and ready for reading. You are brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More, please!

What a beautiful first time encounter! Soooo very hot! I do hope there's much more of Jane and Paul and ??? in the future! Also...those stinging nettles certainly are intriguing! 😊

yukonnightsyukonnightsabout 6 years ago

What a pleasant discovery! I really enjoyed the pace of this one...a wonderful tension between wanting and hesitation. It brought memories, not of fishing so much...but other things. I'll be finishing this series for sure ;) Love the way you gently lay down the words...like the winding path along the riverbank, your words lead in a quiet and comforting way.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 2 years ago

Hot! Got me nice and hard.

BgDaddy33BgDaddy337 months ago

Great start! Looking forward to reading the rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstickygirl@stickygirl
I want to make you laugh and cry by writing about what’s in people’s hearts as much as what happens between their legs: romance with a helping of loving sex. My stories are respectful of transgender people: real people with honest feelings. Thanks for stopping by.