A Fishy Affair Pt. 04

Story Info
Sumita spends a day as Chameli's maid in her house.
3.4k words
4.73
2.9k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 01/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next morning at 5-30 AM Chameli left wearing my clothes, leaving behind her work attire for me. She had to go to collect her fish from the wholesalers and also prepare herself to open her shop. I, tired from last night's wild sex woke up late that day. I looked at Chameli's work clothes kept folded and wondered how it would feel to wear them. I was excited about the events to follow that day with a subtle anxiety and fear of getting caught as well. I did my household chores while thinking to myself about Chameli. At around 12 noon the telephone rang, it was Raja.

"Good morning, what are you doing? Didn't you go to the market today? Has the maid arrived yet?" His questions came in a flurry.

"I am cooking food. I am having eggs today which I had already bought yesterday. The maid will come after some time. She has gone home for some work." I replied.

-"Alright. I have been training since 8 AM. It's lunch break now."

As Raja spoke I could hear a male voice in the background whispering his name and speaking something which was clearly in Bengali. I couldn't understand what that person spoke but the language was Bengali for sure. "Who is this with you?" I asked.

"Just one of the trainees from Tripure. He is a Bengali too." Raja replied.

-"Okay."

-"I need to go now. Bye Sumita, take care."

-"Bye."

At about 4 PM I took Chameli's clothes and her bedsheet in a carry bag and went towards the market with my heart pounding in my chest. Chameli was waiting for me and she took me to the closed godown. "Wear my clothes here and put your clothes in the carry bag. Use your dupatta to conceal your face." She said after a two minute kissing session with me.

I obliged and wore the worn out blouse, saree and petticoat. I was braless and pantyless and this new feel of going lingerie free was feeling a bit different for me. Yet I went ahead with it and after intensely kissing Chameli on the mouth for some more time we went out of the godown and walked towards the Machchi colony.

As I entered the colony the second time I was more excited than the first time, my face was concealed yet my hands and side of the belly showed my very fair skin and I was afraid people could identify me as not a part of their community. Almost all the people of the fishing community of that region were very dark skinned and well-built, and I surely looked different from them. As I was walking a little distance behind Chameli I could hear my heart pounding clearly. And it almost stopped when I heard a female voice say, "Hey Chameli, how was your day?"

Chameli stopped to talk with the lady while secretly signaling me to keep going, she didn't want to show that I was with her. I went ahead while hearing her say, "I am good Shanti didi. How are you?"

I walked with quick steps and reached Chameli's home. The door was locked and I had to wait for her to come. She came after five minutes, and by that time I was trembling and sweating in fear of getting caught. "Shanti didi called me at the wrong time. She is also a lonely lady like me, her son had gone to another city to work. So, she sits outside her house at this time and greets people. She likes to talk a lot.' Chameli informed me.

" Did she suspect anything?* I enquired.

-"It didn't seem so. She didn't say anything about you. You actually did well to notice my signal and keep walking."

I was so relieved to hear that. Both of us entered Chameli's house and as soon as she bolted the door we started to kiss each other passionately. Without breaking the kiss we went to the cot and madly sucked at each other's tongues. The cot was reeking of sweat and fishy odor and our bodies rolled over it as we kissed each other with passion. After a long making out session Chameli broke the kiss and said, "We are so lucky to be in love, Sumita. Look at us today, I am wearing your salwar suit while you are wearing my fisherwoman work cloth. Such a contrast isn't it?"

"Yes, my love." I replied, while kissing her lips again.

-"In order to make the night memorable, I have something in my mind. Since the clothes are exchanged we need to exchange our roles for today as well. Today I am the housewife and you are the fisherwoman. Today you must worship me as a superior high society woman."

-"But my love I don't consider myself superior or you inferior. I always treat you as an equal."

Chameli smiled and kissed my lips. She then said, "Of course Sumita I know that but I am not talking about you. I am talking about the people in general. See, your husband thinks I am a live-in maid in your house and as a maid my role is to serve you, do anything you ask me to do, isn't it?"

I nodded in affirmation, not understanding what the mature fisherwoman had in mind yet.

-"So now that our roles are reversed, tell me who is the maid now?*

Even without thinking once the words came out of my mouth, "I am."

Chameli looked very pleased and said, *Right, so today in my house you must cater to my every need, follow my every instruction and do everything to please me. Don't you think so?"

My mind was now completely blanked out and I just involuntarily said, "Yes I think so."

A wide grin came in Chameli's face as she said, "Okay, first let us take off our clothes. We don't need them. Now after a full day's work in the fish market I am all sweaty and dirty, so I assign my maid Sumita the first task to clean my body. And instead of using any cloth or sponge I want you to use your tongue. Sit on the floor in meditation pose near my feet. You can start with cleaning my feet."

It seemed that I was in a trance as I sat on the floor near Chameli's feet. She rocked back and supported herself with both hands on the bed and pulled up her left foot near my face. I took hold of it and the odor of the sweaty, unwashed feet hit my nostrils.jiextended my tongue and licked on the upper part of the mature fisherwoman's feet first, tracing all the dirt by my tongue. I then took the toes into my mouth one by one and sucked them, licked them clean. I put my tongue between the gaps of the toes and licked passionately, drawing moans from Chameli. My tongue even licked the long nails of the fisherwoman's toes and cleaned them with my saliva.

My restless tongue now reached below the foot and in upward movements licked below the foot. I sometimes would suck at the dark skin of Chameli's foot and she sighed and moaned in pleasure. I took her heel in my mouth and sucked it non-stop, all the fishy dirt, sweat and grime were licked and sucked off the fisherwoman's foot. Chameli was rubbing her other foot on my cheek and moaning in pleasure. She made me lick the right foot clean as well. I then moved up on the hairy, sinewy legs of Chameli, licking every inch on the way to her knees. I sucked at her both knee rolls, tasting her sweat like always. I went up to her thighs and licked the sweat off them too, but I was very tired by then.

"I am giving you some rest from your cleaning job but in the meantime you may clip my toe nails. There is a nail cutter there, go and bring it here my maid." Chameli remarked. I, like a true maid, was to follow all instructions today and hence went on to bring the nail cutter which I remembered was given to Chameli by me. I sat on the floor again and slowly clipped the long, dark toe nails of the fisherwoman.

"Collect the clipped nails and keep it at the corner of the room. Tomorrow morning you are going to sweep my room, at the same time you should get rid of that." I could hear her say. I did as directed, realizing that my tasks as her maid were going to continue tomorrow morning as well.

"Take a bucket and fill it with water from the tubewell. Put some detergent in it and after it foams, immerse my clothes that you have worn today. I want them fully clean tomorrow morning, so let it be soaked in detergent water the entire night." Chameli instructed me further. I went to the tubewell behind the house and with great difficulty pumped water into the bucket. There was a small pouch of detergent from which I took some to form a lather in the bucket. I then immersed the clothes in the lathered water and went back to Chameli.

"That's good. What about your clothes that I had worn today? The salwar suit, do you think you should clean that too?" She asked me.

I didn't know what to say and just meekly replied, "Whatever you say I shall do."

She smiled and said, "That's right, that you must do. And regarding the clothes, always remember that the maid's clothes can never be cleaned with that of the mistress. If your clothes needed cleaning you would do that separately, in some other bucket and at some other time."

I didn't think anything about the present situation, I just felt it was compelling for me to carry out whatever my mature lover instructed me to do. I must serve and love this fisherwoman who was about 17 years older than me. I just nodded my head to express my confirmation and Chameli looked very pleased. She said, "Very good, now that you have taken your rest you may return to your cleaning work. Lick my upper body and remove all the sweat and dirt on me."

I started to kiss on her belly and as my tongue moved on her muscles Chameli purred in satisfaction. I slowly slid my tongue in her belly button and licked her, tickling and teasing her in the process. I moved my tongue and licked her entire belly, tasting her accumulated and dried, sticky sweat. I kissed and licked her boobs, her chest and her neck, my tongue not leaving an inch of the fisherwoman's body. As I moved on to her arms now licking all the way through her shoulders Chameli moaned, "Uumm, oooh, mmmm."

Her body reeking of sweat and fishy odor was licked all over by me and Chameli was just enjoying herself with closed eyes. I licked both her arms and then her armpits, tasting the cesspool of stinky sweat existing there. My tongue and my mouth was full with the fisherwoman's sweaty body fluids and I felt that I had never tasted anything else in my life. I sucked at the rough patch of sweaty hair on her armpit again and again, like a mad woman, as if my very life depended on it. Finally she was satisfied and instructed me, "Good job my maid, now turn me over and lick my hair and my entire back."

I turned her body and she was on her belly now, showing her back to me. I started to lick the dark, unwashed and wiry hair, tasting the sweat and dandruff on them, and getting overpowered by the odor like always. Coming down I kissed the behind of her neck, and ran traces of my tongue on her spine, tasting the sweat of her behind. I also sucked at her muscles on her back and Chameli purred softly. As I was busy cleaning her waist I could hear her say, "You may stop for a while now. Being a very generous owner I am giving you rests in between your cleaning work. Go and get the bottle of oil kept in the corner of the room. You need to oil my hair now."

I got up from my position and went to bring the oil bottle. I was very tired and my mouth and jaw was hurting a lot due to the continuous licking I was carrying out. This occasional respite was really giving me some necessary rest. It was coconut oil that was stored in the bottle and I poured some in the palm of my hand. Chameli had sat on the edge of the bed by now and I applied the oil on her head and used my hands to rub the oil on the long strands of her hair. A strange smell of coconut oil mixed with the sweaty and fishy odor of Chameli's body was generated. Soon she was satisfied and said, "That will be all, keep the bottle in its place and come back to me." Like a robot I followed her instructions.

Chameli lied on her belly again and said, "Lick my ass and asshole now. Put your tongue to good use."

I had licked every portion of the nature fisherwoman's body, save the asshole. Now it was time that I licked it as well. I licked around the buttocks, tasting the sweat of Chameli yet again. My tongue moved up and down, as well as parallely on the ass muscles, making her moan again. I then separated her ass to expose the crevice in between them. I had sniffed her asshole for quite some time at my house but now I needed to lick it. I put my tongue in her ass crack and wet strokes of my tongue on the sphincter drew loud sighs and moans from Chameli. Every taboo that existed in our relationship had been broken today as the rich housewife in me licked the asshole of the fisherwoman.

My tongue wiggled in the asshole, I tasted the bitter taste of the ass and also smelt the earthy odor. The fishy odor of her body was overpowered by the earthy ass odor and was filling up my senses. I moved my head in small circles and my tongue in her asshole moved similarly, tasting the insides of her ass. I was swabbing the puckered hole with my saliva and the process was continuing nonstop, Chameli was rubbing her muff on the bed while moaning loudly.

The asslicking continued, my tongue wasn't stopping even for an instant as it moved in Chameli's wrinkled and puckered asshole. Chameli was humping her pussy on the bed, she was loving every bit of my untiring tongue pleasuring her asshole. I was now tongue fucking her, my head going up and down on the fisherwoman's ass, my tongue moving in and out of the asshole. The asshole was slightly agape by my tongue's forceful entry and Chameli was grunting now desperately. Soon the orgasm built in her and she shook vigorously when it hit her, all her cum squirting on the bedsheet. Since there was no instruction from her to stop I kept licking her asshole, my breaths turning rapid and my tongue slowing every second in fatigue.

Finally after what seemed like an eternity I could hear Chameli saying, "You can stop now my maid, you did a good job of cleaning my body. Take some rest now. Remember in Indian households the maid doesn't sleep on the owner's bed and so you have to sleep on the ground tonight. For now you may lie down on the ground and take a little rest. Before that change my bedsheet. Take the cum soaked bedsheet and immerse in the bucket of clothes after adding a little more detergent. Place the bedsheet that you had cleaned at your home on the bed for now."

I was relieved to stop licking and then carried out her instructions to the letter. I took out the clean bedsheet from my carry bag and placed it on the cot. Finally I lay on the ground, completely fatigued. My jaw was hurting, my tongue was raw and aching and my head seemed like it would burst out. As with panting breaths I lay on the mud floor I heard her say, "Don't fall asleep my maid, you need to cook food for the dinner today. Also I shall need you for some more tasks. Have a short nap if you like."

I rested for a while on the ground, however the short rest couldn't fully recover the energy spent. After some time Chameli called me to get up and cook food for her, while she kept resting in her cot. I with tired hands cooked rice and vegetables for dinner. At 9 PM Chameli instructed me to serve food to her. She ate on a small tool which she used as her dining table. "Your culinary skills are really great, Sumita. The food is very tasty. Bring me a glass of water please."

I went to the tubewell to fill up her glass and brought her the water. There was no use of water filters in Chameli's house and she directly drank water from the tubewell. After she had completed her dinner she said, "I am giving you a privilege, you may eat your dinner on my plate and drink water from my glass. You don't have to wash the plate and glass, having your food and water in my used and unwashed utensils will be a privilege for you. What do you think?"

I had no other way but to say, "Okay as you say." Chameli smiled and handed me her plate and glass. I, who always had eaten in washed and clean, hygienic utensils, today had to eat in the utensils used by the mature fisherwoman. I ate my food without complaint and then washed the utensils near the tubewell. Chameli patted on my back and said, "Really you are doing a splendid job as my maid. Now before we sleep you need to lick my pussy to make me come, after that you may finger yourself to your orgasm. Remember in the morning you have to sweep the room, then wash the clothes soaked in water and also wash the utensils used for cooking the food. Only after making breakfast for me will your roleplay as my maid end."

I was absolutely powerless but still with a lot of love for the elderly fisherwoman in my heart nodded in affirmation. Chameli straddled my face after she had laid me on the ground inside her room. The dark hairy jungle of her pussy came upon me whose musky odor filled with sweat and her juices intoxicated me like always. My tongue sided the pubic hair and went in to separate her labia. The pink pussy was waiting for me and I readily started to lap up her cunt. My tongue moved up and down in the pussy of Chameli and she couldn't help but moan loudly in pleasure. She moved her hips and made me lick her pussy to the tip of her asshole again and again, her sweet nectar flowed into my mouth and also on my chin. Soon she neared her climax and she rested her cunt in such a way that I could lick her clit continuously. Her body shook as she came and discharged her juices into my mouth.

Chameli sat on my mouth for two minutes more, trying to catch her breath. She then got up and said, "That was lovely my maid. Remember your morning tasks. Complete those tasks properly and your roleplay ends. Now sleep on the floor while I go to sleep on the bed. No need to wear anything, sleep nude on the floor. On summer days like today this will relieve you from the heat. Good night."

Chameli went to her bed and lied down, only to start snoring within a few minutes. I was fully naked since I had arrived here and with a tired body and mind was lying on the mud floor. As I tried to find some sleep I thought about my allotted tasks which I needed to complete tomorrow morning.