A Fitting Bull

Story Info
A seven foot tall man finds his best fit at a BDSM club.
2.4k words
4.61
4.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
222 Followers

##They call me the Tamer.

I'm seven feet tall and often told by others that it gives me an advantage in life. I argue that fear is the only emotion that I evoke. I build my body that others say is my second advantage. But really, my muscles are for my health so I can support my own frame and keep my heart pumping blood to the rest of my body.

Strong veins and a strong heart also created unintended benefits to blood flow in my body.

The first time I venture out to a bar on my own to try my hand at a one night stand, it doesn't go well. The 'short' brunette named Tina stands out among the staring eyes as I hit my head on the wooden door frame. I ice my forehead while I buy her a drink. By the time the ice pack melts and her beer is an empty warm glass, we're out the door to my place.

When I drop my trousers and show off my long sword, she looks at me like I'm a rogue warrior. Her hand covers her mouth and she shakes her head no.

"There's no way that's going to fit inside of me," she says.

She shivers like a wet Pomeranian unsure of where to run. I sheath my Excalibur and tell her not to fear. I'm gentle when I hug her and make her tea to relax her nerves as she waits for her Uber. Her teacup, which is my size, is practically a bowl in her hands that she sets down on the high counter top.

"Has anyone been able to fit that inside of them?" she asks.

"No. In fact, you're the first that I've tried in a while. I guess I should have warned you."

She giggles and her face flushes red with embarrassment. I can't hide the sadness in my eyes.

"Listen, this may be a weird offer, but I have a friend who's well connected that might help you find a use for your... Talent that you've been blessed with. There's a demand for it."

"I find that to be the opposite. I just don't fit."

"Well, this friend of mine knows people who would pay a great deal of money for a cock that large. Especially if you're down for just doing one night stands or... Being a stand in."

"What do you mean, 'stand in'?" I ask.

She writes down a number on a napkin on the counter and slides it over to me. The name Connor is scrawled next to it.

"Do you know what a bull is?"

---

## Connor meets me at the bar.

His shock at my size is consistent with others, but what follows is a silence filled with the turning of his wheels in his head. I sit on a stool while he stands, ordering me a beer as he looks me over.

"Tina said you were a giant, but I didn't believe her. You're perfect," he says.

"Perfect for what?" I ask, gulping down the beer.

"I'm well connected in particular circles in this city. It's the kind of underworld with leather, whips, chains, and twisted pleasure. Do you happen to be involved in the community or the scene at all?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

The slickback man adjusts his tie and leans closer to me. He takes the liberty to rest a thin hand on my massive shoulder.

"What if I told you that there are people out there that would not only want you to use what you have to its... Fullest extent, but that they would pay you for it? I know many dominants that would *love* to see you fuck their submissives and stretch them out. And even more submissive's and ladies that would want to be tamed by you."

"I don't believe you. And isn't that illegal?" I ask.

"Everything is safe, sane, and consensual, of course. Nothing illegal about consensual power dynamics or paying for your time," Connor says, motioning to the bartender to get another round for me. He continues. "Dominants *want* their brats tamed. They *want* to see a giant like you use their submissive's like little rag dolls. You'd never be lonely another night again. You're a perfect bull brat tamer."

The next beer slides into my hand and I chug it.

"I don't think you know what you're asking. It's too big of an ask for anyone to handle."

"How big is it?" asks Connor.

I hold eyes with him and he raises an eyebrow. I reach a hand behind the bar and grab a Jameson bottle and set it on the bar. I let my hand slide down the outside of it, my fingers encompassing the entire bottle.

Connor's eyes go wide and he almost lets an exclamation out.

"I think you'll find that you're going to be a better fit than you're giving yourself credit for," he says.

---

## We Meet at a BDSM Club

I'm told to go through the rickety door at the back of the tall brick building and take the stairs. Connor says he wants to treat me as a surprise. I'm thankful for the hidden entrance away from dumbfounded eyes. I reach the seventh floor and hear the beat of muffled music. The hallway is dark but the soft light reaching out of my private waiting room is exactly as Connor described. Within, there's a chair that's my size. I sit comfortably outside of my home for the first time.

Connor enters wearing a slick suit with a man in shiny leather. The leathered man is shocked followed by a satisfied laugh. Almost evil. He extends a hand to greet me. My hand engulfs his.

"This is Dominic," Connors says, introducing him. "And he has a submissive brat that he'd like you to tame tonight."

They both sit. The excited smile doesn't leave Dominic's face.

"You're going to need to explain this to me before I do it. I don't want to hurt anyone by accident or get myself into trouble," I say.

Dominic pushes himself to the edge of the couch and leans forward to me.

"This is a 'forced sex' scene. I want to see my submissive stretched out by you. And I want you to take her and use her like your own personal fuck toy. Make her scream and cum as much as possible and use her until she can't take it anymore. That's what I want. And that's definitely what my submissive Cherry wants too."

I'm concerned right away. As a gentle giant built like a warrior, I know better than to ever use my full strength on anyone for anything. I've always had to go slow with any women I've been with. Most of the time they can't even handle the size of my fingers, much more than my cock. To be able to fuck like a regular person, *use* a woman like this, feels strange. Furthermore, I know it's play and pretend, and Connor explained safe words to me. But still, the prospect of both parties being satisfied by my size is... Strange.

Dominic studies my face as I think and he's preceptive. He follows my train of thought.

"Don't worry. She's had her assignment all week of stretching herself out. Connor told me about your size. And I'm sure that she's done her homework," he says.

Both Connor and Dominic laugh together. It solicits a smile out of me. I chuckle at the image of a woman shoving a Jamison bottle up her pussy.

"And she wants this... Scene, like this? To be forced?" I ask.

"Yes. In fact, she's the one who asked me to arrange this for her. She has a fetish for a large cock and has been wanting to try this for a long time. We've been looking forward to it."

The thought of a woman wanting a cock as large as mine and able to handle triggers my blood flow. I grow in my pants. They see it.

"My God you weren't kidding," says Dominic to Conner as he stares at my crotch.

I usually never leave home because it's the only place I can be myself. But such appreciation, such fascination at me and my use, fills me with a power that I only have when I'm alone and stroke myself. I'm comfortable.

Comfortable enough to stand and disrobe in front of them. Both of the men sit back in the couches in awe and open mouths.

"Being this large, I can't afford to kid around," I say.

"Certainly not," says Dominic. "I'm sure Cherry will take the scene as serious as you are."

---

## Cherry is Bound and Spread

She faces away from me as I enter the club floor. People in leather and lingerie part the way for me, gasping as I march in my birthday suit behind the blindfolded Cherry.

Dominic is holding Cherry by the chin, not allowing her to look behind her as I approach. She's as naked as I am, less the cuffs around her wrists that bind her in chains above her. She's tall, sculpted, and the muscles in her back and ass quiver as I step forward. My excitement is obvious and at its maximum extent as I walk up behind her and place my giant hand on her across her upper back and neck.

She shutters in fear and excitement.

"Now my little brat," says Dominic, "Now you're going to get stretched just like you wanted. And I guarantee you're going to be satisfied by the top prize bull in the state. I'd like to introduce you to Tamer, your big stretch for the evening."

Dominic removes her blindfold and I come around front. Normally, when people cower in fear from my size, they have the ability to run away and get distance. But not Cherry. She wiggles in her restraints, a shocked gasp rings out among the club, and she stammers in the red high heels on her feet. But among her fearful look is a wanting and excited smile.

I give myself a moment to gaze at her body and notice the dildo inside of her, taped with black duct tape. Her wetness glistens out the sides of it and down her legs. I rip off the duct tape, causing her to jump as it peels off her thighs. Her pussy holds the dildo tight, and I remove it. She moans out as I do.

The dildo is the size of me.

I've never seen a woman take an object so large inside of her. Holding the black silicone tube in my hand, my cock pulses with expectation and desire.

Cherry stammers and continues to exclaim, both immensely excited and fearful all at the same time. For the first time in my life, I feel like I fit.

---

## I Take Her

I lift her by the waist easily with two hands. There's an audible gasp from the crowd and from Cherry at my strength. I hold her at my eye level and say right to her face.

"Open your legs and sit on my cock."

She spreads herself, and I place her pussy right over the tip of me.

I let her sit down on my cock, her mouth going wide as her body shutters. Her moan and the squeezing of her pussy is all that I need to know.

I'm a perfect fit. And it feels fantastic.

With her pulling on her chains while I hold her waist, I fuck her in a way that makes me feel good. She's so wet that I slide in and out of her seamlessly. She feels light to me, like I'm actually fucking a doll. I use my strength in a way that feels natural for me. The more I lean into my strength and natural rhythm, the more she screams in pleasure. It doesn't take long for her to squirt, further soaking my cock and lubing me so I can pound inside of her.

The spectacle of our sex causes the entire club to watch. In my periphery as I flex my abs and thrust, I see couples grab each other, fondle cocks, and reach down pants.

Cherry cums again and her legs shake. I place her back on the floor. She hangs from her chains by the wrists, unable to keep her legs under her. She drips from her pussy, soaking the ground beneath her.

I round behind her and lift her by her hips. She grips her restraints as I step back, practically bringing her body level to the ground so that her pussy is at the right angle for me. Her breathing is tense, anticipating the next round of pounding. I stroke myself, feeling her wetness slide over my giant cock.

I hold her by the hips off the floor and enter her. Again she moans out loud. I thrust as hard as I like.

I'm taken aback at how well she takes me. How much she enjoys it. And how she squirts.

I'm also taken aback at how fast I cum and how much there is. She can feel it, and she cums with me.

I fill her so much that it seeps out the side of her and down her leg. My heat and sweat build as I give my last thrusts.

Through my post orgasm, I remember myself and the woman in my hands. I set the cherry softly back on the floor, holding her weight by the hips to allow her legs to get their purchase. She's moaning in so much pleasure she practically wiggles, jiggling the chains that hold her. I put her hair behind her ear and lean down.

"You're a nice fit for me Cherry," I say.

My deep voice makes her shudder with pleasure like being touched with a vibrator. She laughs and smiles, clearly pleased.

I place a hand on her back, feeling the sweat and warmth come from her. Her shaking gives way to relaxation as she leans back into my hand and body. I wrap my other hand around her front, hugging her. She melts into my embrace, happy and satisfied as I am.

---

## The Request List For My Presence is as Long as My...

Well, it's much longer and taller than any part of me. It is almost as long as the venmo transfers that come in from doms, admires, and others wanting to support me. Sitting alone in my apartment, I get hard with every new message, every new photo, and every request of people wanting to see my large cock and have it inside of them.

There's a knock at my door. My next brat to tame is here.

It's nice to fit in for a change.

Delimity
Delimity
222 Followers