Her First Porn

Story Info
Tatyana fucks on camera to pay her college debt.
1.4k words
4.32
15.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
223 Followers

## Tatyana is nervous about her first time.

She sits in her car outside a white mid-century modern home on the twisted hillside of Hollywood and debates with herself. On one hand, it's an invitation many women are offered but don't often accept. Her student loans for college are knocking on her door, cutting deep into her salary as a coder at a posh firm on the westside. She lives worse than she did in college and on a shoestring budget.

This is an easy way out for a hot and in-shape woman like herself.

On the other hand, the tight string thong she wears almost cuts into her hips. She knows she won't wear it long, but the mark on her reputation will last forever on the internet. Her face will be in the video. Someone might see it.

Tatyana buttons her coat back up and shifts her weight in the car.

They *will* see it.

The producer Willis says that she didn't have to worry about her face being seen. With the new A.I. face shielding technology, they can overlay a different face on her and hide who she is, making her look like someone who doesn't exist.

Tatyana is more disturbed than comforted by that thought.

She presses the start button and the car comes back to life. *It isn't worth it* she thinks. Although her curiosity grips her mind at how it would feel to be both fucked like a porn star and paid like one, she decides that her gut feeling is against it.

Before she can put the car in reverse, there's movement at the modern fiberglass door of the house.

It opens to a shirtless man wearing nothing but massive muscles and a friendly smile. She's told her coworker, her rough fuck scene partner, is named Hayden. He's a stunning Norwegian style man with cum gutter abs that point directly down to the towel he wears. Tatyana's hand freezes over the shift as Hayden raises his hand in a wave.

She turns off the car.

---

## Willis Hands Her Weird Dots

"Place them on your face like this," she says, holding up a photo of a woman with the little black stickers on every major feature of her skin. Tatyana applies them in the bedroom mirror just as Hayden does in the bathroom. They exchange glances and nervous laughter as Willis attends to the lighting and the cameras of the bedroom for their scene.

"Interesting feature, isn't it?" Hayden asks her.

"Yes, it's the one reason that pushed me over the line to do this," Tatyana says.

"Student loans?" he asks.

"Yeah. You too?"

"I have one-hundred forty thousand to go. Got fucked by the APR."

Tatyana holds her face still so as to not give away her shock. It's much more than she owes, and she's sure that he won't be paid as much as her. She dots her face more with the black circle stickers.

*Guess I'm not the only one being fucked.*

---

## Check it Out

Both Hayden and Tatyana look at the screen that Willis holds as the camera is pointed to them. The real time overlay on her face makes her gasp. Her expression is mirrored perfectly on a heavily made up face of a woman she doesn't recognize. Hayden giggles and laughs.

Both exchange looks from their dotted faces, and go back and forth to the camera to see their new images.

"That's amazing," Tatyana remarks.

"I know. New revolution of anonymous sex. This will keep your identity hidden and you never have to worry about coming back around to your personal life."

Seeing the new augmentation, this new technology, changes something in Tatyana. The idea of being anonymous, fucking without judgment, and enjoying an easy score of money without the consequences of shame makes her wet. She twists in her robe and feels the thong squeezing her. For the first time that evening, she can't wait to get out of it.

"How do you feel about this?" Hayden asks her. His expression is genuine and kind.

"You know, I feel different about it. I guess if I can have sex on camera without fear that someone will recognize me, it really isn't that big of a deal. In fact, it kind of turns me on now knowing that I get to be as slutty as I want without anyone judging me because... well..." she points at the image overlay of herself on the screen, "it's almost not me. I get to be someone else."

Hayden puts out a hand. She takes it.

"Ready to let that inner slut out?" he asks.

The command in his voice makes her flex her pussy. She feels soaked already.

She smiles at the overlaid face in the camera, seeing her expression reflected in a woman who is her.

And she feels safe.

Willis turns on the lights and grabs the hand camera.

"Okay you two, let's get started."

---

## Its A Rough Fuck Scene

Hayden goes from a reserved gentleman to a primal hunter, grabbing her robe and throwing it off. He doesn't bother letting her take off her own thong, but instead rips it down off of her and tosses her on the bed.

Being tossed around and used like a toy was the other appealing offer made by Willis. Not one to shy away from such a style, Tatyana rarely finds a man who knows how to properly fuck her.

Hayden grabs her by the top of her hair and puts her on all fours, doggy style, making her face look right into the camera.

She's already sopping wet and Hayden slides right into her. The surprise on her face and the shout of pleasure start off the scene perfectly. With one hand through her hair, making her long brunette hair twist across her face in a messy fashion, and the other giving her a firm slam on her ass, she quickly transitions into the kind of slut she enjoys being in the bedroom. The light of the camera stays on her as she looks into it, seeing her dotted face in the reflection of the lens. With every thrust he makes inside of her, the pleasure rises and her good girl facade falls.

"Fuck me harder," she moans out.

Hayden obliges by tucking his hands under her chest and up to her neck, choking her as he cradles her to show off her chest and bouncing tits while he fucks her.

Willis moves around to the side of the bed, getting their profile as Hayden has his way with her. Tatyana feels his hand rake through her hair again, gripping her tight enough that it makes her squeal. Her head is forced down onto the bed, facing the camera with her ass high up in the air. He pins her down, going deep inside of her. Tatyana moans with pleasure that rolls in the rhythm of him thrusting inside of her.

Being pinned down, roughly fucked and spanked, knowing that shes getting paid to be pleasured without the guilt of others knowing, makes her inner slut come out with every passing minute that she's used by him.

"Fuck me like a whore. God I'm such a whore," she wines out.

---

## Her Dirty Talk Makes Hayden Go Wild

He turns her over then takes her thong and shoves it in her mouth, gagging her with it. With a firm grip on her hair and another around her neck, Hayden gives her no quarter as he pounds into her as hard as he can. She squeals under his grip, letting the sound escape through the thong stuffed in her mouth.

With every thrust, the sound of her cream around his cock and slapping against her skin becomes louder and louder. The light from the camera in her face and on her body capture the sweat from the heat of their sex. She leans into it, moaning as slutty as she can for the camera and to motivate Hayden to keep going.

The pleasure rises in her pussy as an orgasm builds.

Her body tightens.

She closes her eyes as she cums, screaming through the thong in her mouth as she grips the sheets.

Her pussy grips onto Haydens cock, wanting to milk him and feel him cum inside of her.

He feels it and responds by fucking her just like the slut she feel like.

"Fuck me again. Keep making my pussy cum," she says.

Willis wiggles behind the camera. And Tatyana knows she's getting the kind of footage that will go far on the porn sites.

After she screams out loud, panting and moaning in pleasure, she looks into the camera.

She's never felt more like a slut in her life.

And no one will ever know.

Delimity
Delimity
223 Followers