A Flirting Workshop with My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed the end of Z's sleeves and started pulling the sweatshirt off of her.

Katharine said, "You know I'm terrible at relationships; that I much prefer dating to having a boyfriend."

Z's blond bush came into view and then her garter belt.

"Which is why I made you promise that you'd wait until you had a boyfriend to have sex," said Z tartly. "That was to encourage you to work on getting better at relationships."

"If there were more guys like Eli, I'd have a boyfriend. Eli is not one of those idiots that, when I talk to them, act like a girl has never talked to them before." Katharine's voice had turned bitter. "Or even worse, one of those guys who think that because I show the slightest bit of aggressiveness that 'I want it', and it's their rightful duty to give it to me."

I continued raising Z's sweatshirt as Katharine paused for a bit. Z's tits came bouncing out of it. They were marvelous tits that I loved to feel and suck on.

Katharine said almost tenderly, "He understands that I'm just having fun. That all of the girls last night were just having fun. That us flirting with him was a compliment; us showing interest in him; us opening a relationship with him to see what he'll do with it."

I finished pulling the sweatshirt off Z. Katharine pushed me toward her. "Go kiss your sister." I almost laughed. Then I was next to Z. I took her hands in mine and looked into her eyes for a moment. All I saw there was love. I kissed her, feeling the love she had for me through her mouth and tongue. My hands slipped down to her ass. Z pressed herself firmly against me, much more so than Katharine had done.

"Hate is not the opposite of love," said Katharine. "Apathy is. Flirting is the opposite of apathy. It pisses me off so much that people can't understand that."

I continued kissing Z. My interest in what Katharine was saying waned. I wanted to pick Z up in my arms, carry her upstairs, throw her down in her bed, and make love to her. Again, I had no idea how Katharine fit into Z's plans for this afternoon.

"Anyway, Z and I have been having lots of disagreements about who said what when. Eventually through all the misunderstandings and miscommunications, what we agreed upon was that this afternoon, you and Z would have sex per my directions, and then you and I would have sex per her directions. I had already promised to never tell a soul about you and Z. But in return for her inviting me into your bedroom, I'll double-cross-my-heart promise to never tell anyone about you and Z, and I'll stop giving her grief about a bunch of minor shit."

So that was what the plan was. Wow! That explains why Z was willing to let me make out with Katharine here at the bottom of the stairs. This has been just a warm-up. But this had been all decided on by the two of them.

I broke the kiss with Z. I found her hands with mine and turned toward Katharine. "Does Z know what you're planning on directing us to do?"

"Yes." Katharine smiled evilly. "I've already told her exactly what I want her to do. She's been vague about what she wants me to do."

And then Katharine giggled. She said to me, "Stay there." She started up the stairs, and Z went with her. They went two-thirds up the stairs and stopped. They struck poses like they had on the night of the flirting workshop. Their legs looked great in the white stockings, and the garter belts perfectly framed their asses.

Kaitlin asked, "Look familiar?"

The girls cracked up and then quickly climbed the rest of the stairs.

* * * *

When I got to Z's bedroom, Z and Katharine were sitting on the bed side-by-side facing me. "Take off your socks and underwear," commanded Katharine.

As I stripped off my socks and underwear, I admired the beauty of Z and Katharine. Both were pretty and both had great bodies. Z's blond hair and light complexion contrasted with Katharine's dark brown hair and darker complexion. Katharine had an aura of dominance and pride - she knew she was beautiful, and everything was going according to her plans. Z looked meek in comparison but also content with what was happening.

Once I was naked, Katharine said, "Come here."

I walked over to in front of Katharine. She tilted her head up, and I leaned down and kissed her. She grabbed my hands and put them on her tits. I squeezed them, admiring their large size. Katharine kissed me slowly, letting me concentrate on her tits. They felt wonderful in my hands. How many times had I fantasized about doing this? How many hours had guys in my high school spent fantasizing about doing this? I gently explored them in a state of wonder.

After a few minutes, Katharine ended the kiss. She pushed me lightly toward Z. I stepped in front of her as she tilted her head up for a kiss. As I kissed her, I reached for her tits. They were already becoming familiar to me. I had a sense of ownership for them - Z was mine, and so were her tits. My feeling of love for Z swelled as we kissed and I groped.

When Z ended the kiss, Katharine slid even closer to her, practically touching Z. Katharine reached out her hands. I gave her mine. She grabbed my upper arms instead and pulled me toward her. She then reached up, grabbed my head, and guided it to her left nipple, which was the nipple on the far side of Z. Katharine ran her fingers through my hair as she had me suck on her tit. It felt magnificent in my mouth. After a half a minute, she moved me to her other tit. After I had sucked on Katharine's right tit for a while, she put her hands on me to move me toward Z. Z's hand then replaced Katharine's as she guided me to her left tit. I sucked on that tit for a while and then moved over to her right tit. It was amazing to have four gorgeous tits lined up for me to suck. As I sucked on Z's, I couldn't help wondering what would happen next.

When I had sucked on it as long as I had sucked on the others, Z's hands steered me back to Katharine. I did another pass, sucking on all four tits. And then a third pass. It was so awesome. I felt like I had died and gone to heaven.

"Let's get this party started," said Katharine as I finished sucking on Z's right tit for the third time. "Sit down on the bed, Eli." Katharine lay down on the bed on her side and moved back so that I could sit down in the middle of the side of the bed facing outward. Once I was seated, Katharine moved up to press her body against mine.

"Just like I told you to," said Katharine to Z.

Z dropped to her knees in front of me and then grabbed my cock. "I love your cock," she said as she kissed its head lovingly. She gave me a sexy look as she licked down the side of my shaft. "I love how it feels against my tongue," she said sultrily. She licked up the other side. "I love how big it is."

Katharine ran her hand across my shoulders. I turned a little and saw that she was watching Z intently.

Z opened her mouth and dropped it down on my cock. She then slowly pulled her head up, her tight lips making me shiver in delight. When she reached the top of my cock, she looked at me with her big, beautiful blue eyes and kept them locked on mine as she dove down on my cock again. She continued to keep her eyes on me as she slid her lips up and down my cock several times. She then let my cock pop out of her mouth.

"Such a yummy cock," said Z. She gave my shaft a big lick while looking at me. "I love the taste of it."

This was not how Z ever talked. "Katharine," I said like a question.

"I told her to be your little slut for one time," said Katharine. "Enjoy it."

"Okay." It was kind of fun.

I quickly switched my focus back to Z. Her lips were tight around my cock again as she pulled her head slowly up. She somehow managed to look up at me and give me a wink.

"That's it, Z," added Katharine. "Worship his cock, but do it slowly so he doesn't come."

Z put her mouth on the side of my cock and ran her lips up and down the length of my shaft while tickling it with her tongue.

"I do worship his cock," said Z sultrily. She seemed to be getting more and more into being my little slut. "I love how it feels inside of me. It makes me so happy."

Katherine snickered as Z took my cock deep into her mouth again. Z looked deep into my eyes and then slowly moved her mouth up and down my cock.

"She looks so beautiful," said Katharine. "And so happy." Katharine crooked her finger at Z. "Enough cock worshiping. Let's get you closer to getting fucked."

Z got off the floor and climbed onto the bed.

"Lie down on your back in the middle of the bed," said Katharine.

Z did as Katharine commanded.

Katharine said to me. "Get her off with your hand. I want to talk to you while you're doing that."

I kissed Z. "You okay with doing that?"

"Yes," Z said like that was a silly question.

I put my right hand on Z a little below her tits and started sliding it towards her crotch.

"I love how you touch me, Eli. It fills me with such excitement. I come so fast with you."

"Enough," said Katharine. "Focus on coming. I want to see you and Eli fuck."

I slid my fingers through Z's bush and then parted her pussy lips with my index finger. Z hissed. I made a quick circle around her clit and then ran my finger down the length of the right side of her pussy.

Katharine said to me, "Z has told you that I used to have sex parties with two other girls and three football players. After the first time I did, girls would come up to me and ask if they could be in the next party. Fucking a football starter was a big dream for these girls. But when we started having sex, these girls would say nothing about how excited they were about fulfilling their dreams. It used to make me so mad." Katharine said to Z, "This is your big dream, isn't it? For Eli to get you off and then fuck you."

Z smiled blissfully. "Yes."

My finger was back up to the top of Z's pussy, and I was making lazy circles around Z's clit. She had her eyes closed with a look of pleasure on her face.

Katharine turned back to me. "That's why I wanted Z this one time to be very explicit about telling you how much she enjoys sex with you. She really does love you tremendously and loves having sex with you." Katharine was lying out on the bed on the other side of Z from me. "When I first thought about bringing you and Z together, I confess that I did not have the best intentions. But now, I feel very proud about having contributed to my best friend being in a relationship that makes her so happy."

That made me feel very warm inside.

"If there's anything I can do to support you two, let me know. Be that getting you more privacy or covering for you."

"Thanks," I said. I really meant it. Katharine had always been so different, so much more flamboyant than everyone else that I never knew what I to think of her. Now, I realized how supportive of Z she was and how important that support was to the success so far of my and Z's relationship.

I turned my focus back to Z. I began working her clit in earnest, rubbing its right side a little harder. Z's eyes were closed, and her mouth was slightly parted. I rubbed my finger up and down the right side of Z's clit, gradually increasing the pressure. The look of pleasure on Z's face gradually increased. She suddenly said, "Yes! Yes!" and then she began shuddering. I stopped rubbing my finger. My sister spent several moments coming and then relaxed her body.

I kissed Z and asked, "Ready?"

Z grabbed my cock as I started to move between her legs. "I'm ready to have this wonderful cock inside of me again."

Katharine asked Z, "Are you excited about being fucked your big brother?"

"I'm excited about being made love to by the person who loves for the way I am."

Z spread her legs and guided my cock to her pussy. Once the head of my cock was inside of her, I pushed forward. I noticed that Katharine was lying on her back next to Z, her legs open and her hand at her pussy.

"This is so hot," said Katharine as she pleasured herself.

I returned my gaze to Z. I said, "I love you," as I continued working my cock deep into her.

"I love you, too."

"Kiss your sister," hissed Katharine.

I thrust forward, burying my cock all the way inside of Z. I then bent down and gave Z a slow, loving kiss.

When I straightened up, Z said, "Fuck me!" She turned her head to look at Katharine and then looked back at me. "Fuck me, big brother. Fuck your little sister."

Z's dirty talk excited me, and it seemed to excite her too. Later when Katharine wasn't here, I'd tell her how much I loved it, and, hopefully, she'd do it regularly from now on.

I pulled back and then started to fuck Z slowly. I glanced over at Katharine, and she was rubbing her pussy hard. Z's words seemed to have pushed her excitement to a new level.

I slowly picked up the pace. I was on my knees with my body mostly erect. I knew with all the stimulation from Z and Katharine's show and Z sucking my cock that I wouldn't last long, but I wanted to last as long as I could for Z. In this position, it was easy to keep things slow.

"Z, put your right foot on his shoulder," said Katharine.

Z did as instructed. Doing so resulted in Z rotating slightly to her left. Her other leg was bent around my right knee. I wrapped my hands around Z's thigh to help her leg up. I continued slowly fucking Z.

"Have you ever fucked in this position before?" Katharine asked Z.

"No."

"Good. Your big brother should be your first in as many ways as possible."

I smiled as I thrust into Z again. Z's eyes were slit now, and she didn't appear to be looking at anything in particular. I looked over at Katharine, and she was rubbing her pussy furiously while thrashing her head around.

I pushed Z's leg aside and moved over her into the missionary position. I increased the speed of my fucking her. I felt Z put her feet on my butt, and they started helping me thrust into her.

Z looked up at me and smiled. "Come in me. I love it when you come in me, big brother."

I had been close, and Z's words put me over the edge. I exploded, blasting a massive spurt of cum into Z. I looked over at Katharine. She was no longer pleasuring herself. She smiled at me as I continued coming in Z.

"Fill her up, Eli," Katharine said lazily. "Fill up your little sister with your cum."

I smiled at Katharine during my last few spurts.

When I was done coming, I bent down and kissed Z. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

I pulled out of Z and stood up on my knees. Z rolled to the side away from Katharine.

Katharine said, "Lie down on your back. Let me get you hard, and then you fuck me."

"Don't you want me to make you come?"

"I've already come. I'm ready to fuck. It was so hot watching you and Z."

I lay down on my back and put my head on a pillow. Katharine knelt next to my chest and then bent over to take my cock into her mouth. She started using her lips, tongue, and hand in amazing ways. She was far better than Z at giving head.

Z said, "Eli, it's my choice how you make love to Katharine. I want you to do it to her like you did it to me yesterday morning. I want you to make love to her, not fuck her. Say the same kind of things to her that you said to me. Understand?"

I thought over what Z said. I think I knew what she was hinting at, but I wouldn't know for sure until I started making love to Katharine. "I think so."

Katharine had me hard in no time. Z said to her, "Missionary."

As I moved aside so that Katharine could take my place, she said, "That'll be boring."

Z gave Katharine a knowing smile and then looked meaningfully at me. "Like yesterday morning."

Katharine began to spread her legs for me to move between them. Instead, I lay down next to her. "Katharine," I said warmly as I put my hand on her stomach. "You're so beautiful..."

"That's why you want to fuck me."

"And so amazing," I added, ignoring her interruption. I slid my hand up her side, avoiding her tits. "It makes me so happy to be with you."

Katharine frowned like she was unhappy with me for saying nice things to her.

I moved forward and kissed her gently. A long, soft kiss.

"Now are you ready to fuck me?" asked Katharine impatiently. I almost chuckled.

I stood up and started moving between Katharine's legs.

"I've been looking forward to this fuck all day," said Katharine. "I can't wait to feel your cock inside of me. I've been thinking about fucking you since I thought of getting you and Z together."

I was between Katharine's legs now and moving over her. She grabbed my cock.

"Fuck me hard. I love it when I'm fucked hard."

I continued moving upward. Katharine tried to guide my cock into her pussy, but I moved too high up for her to do that.

"Hey-" said Katharine.

I cut her off with a gentle kiss. And then another. When she tried to push her tongue into my mouth, I blocked it. I gave her two more gentle, romantic kisses.

When I pulled back, I gave Katharine my warmest smile. She looked - I don't know. Angry? Confused? It was like the hard shell she always kept around her was cracking.

"You're amazing, Katharine. You're beautiful too, but I want to make love to you because you're amazing."

For once, Katharine didn't seem to know what to say or do. She still had her hand around my cock, but she was gripping it lightly now. I moved down, and when my cock was back to close to Katharine's pussy, she sprang into action. She guided my cock into her pussy and said, "No more of this talking bullshit. Let's get down to fucking."

I thrust forward. Katharine put her feet on my butt and pushed me forward so that my cock was buried all the way inside of her. But instead of fucking Katharine, I leaned down, kissed her, and said, "This is a very special moment for me."

Katharine's eyes flashed angrily. "Dammit! This is a very special moment for me too."

I glanced at Z, and she was smiling at me. I looked back at Katharine, and her usual air of control was gone. When I had almost pulled out of her, I thrust forward slowly again. Katharine pressed her feet hard on my butt to make me thrust harder, but I resisted them.

When I was all the way inside of Katharine again, I said, "You look so beautiful lying there."

"Thanks," she said in almost an embarrassed tone before giving me a little smile.

I made love to Katharine slowly. She stopped trying to make me go faster with her feet. Instead, she slid them down to behind my thighs and gently caressed me with them as I made love to her. As I did, her face relaxed. She began lovingly moving her hands up my arms and across her chest. Every three or four strokes, I'd tell her that she was amazing or special or beautiful. Each time, she smiled, and each smile was bigger than the time before.

I bent down and kissed Katharine. This time, she kissed me back tenderly and lovingly. I resumed making love to her, picking up the pace. She moved her feet a little further up my thighs. She had accepted that I was going to set the pace of our fucking.

We fucked for a good while. I steadily picked up the pace. When I felt I was close, I said, "I'm almost there. Come with me, Katharine." She closed her eyes in concentration and slightly parted her mouth. I slowed my pace again as I got in my last few strokes. Third stroke, fourth stroke, fifth stroke.

I saw Katharine start to shudder as I began the next stroke. I pushed all the way and came, releasing spurt after spurt inside of her. It felt wonderful. It had been a great fuck.

I lowered myself until my lips were almost touching Katharine's. "You're amazing, and I'll always remember this."

We kissed a tender, loving kiss. When it ended, Katharine said in a quiet, soft voice, "I'll always remember this too."

I straightened my arms, pulled out of Katharine, and then rolled over to Z. She had been on her side watching us, and I rolled so that my back was now against her front. I twisted my head and kissed Z. "Thanks for letting me do that."