All Comments on 'A Fly on the Wall'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
GiveUaFreeFacialGiveUaFreeFacialalmost 6 years ago
Great Story!

Yikes! It appears one anonymous user has some serious pent up aggression and way to much time on their hands.

Love your stories, keep it (and me) up!

daylilygardenerdaylilygardeneralmost 6 years ago
Well Written

Erotic story and well written...even down to the tags.

VickieTernVickieTernalmost 6 years ago
I do wish the Anons who object to consensual sex

with a third party, when there's agreement and pleased voyeurism all around, would stop scoring stories. One can't tell a good one like this, with discriminating, deliciously wicked sex, from a bad one merely breathing hard, not from the numbers alone. Why are such Puritans reading sex stories anyhow? To reinforce their own hypocritical sense of their own chaste virtue? Or hopefully, their woman's?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing! 5 stars!

Thank you Britney for posting a wonderful story about guys who love to see their wives with others. The category is "loving wives" and there are many on here who are so insecure, they cannot fathom how a man would like this. Sorry Cretins, get with the times. I am a swinging man and love watching my wife as she likes watching me with other women. Loved it!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful Anniversary 5+ stars

I get a kick out of the people who comment in the negative. It’s obvious that they do not have a clue.

You hit all of my he right buttons with your Anniversary story. I loved every sentence. To me the story is incredibly believable and I can see myself and many girls I know getting fully into it.

My hope is that the vacation lasts many more days and the couple continue to explore their sexual beings.

Well written, tightly scripted and so so believable. Thanks for such great writing. You’re a winner 💋💋❤️😍💋💋💋xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
re: Wonderful Anniversary 5+ stars

And I get a kick out of people who can't just post their opinion but have to slam others for the sin of daring to have a different opinion.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 6 years ago
Fabulously hot!

Love everything you write, Britt! Great story well deserving of the 5-star rating I gave it! Wish I were your husband watching you act it out! Just do me a favor! Please take the cock ring off now! I wouldn't need a cock ring to stay hard and dripping while you entertained our guest! We would need to share that cum from his last shot all over you! Maybe we can get Jorge back, and I can get his cum straight from his spigot! Excellent tale getting the usual low ratings from the Morality Police a/k/a the repressed and unimaginative corps! This site needs more members like Annette Bishop and fewer anon chicken shits unwilling to put their names to their comments!

abob1abob1almost 6 years ago
Well, the trolls have spoken.

Ignore them, Brit. I envisioned myself as Jesse and enjoyed it thoroughly. Keep up the hot writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
awesome

Baby girl you got daddy hot and hard and cumming like the rest of your stories. Thankyou. Seeing your stories on here you know how to get an old retired up and going. Your a breath of fresh air with your stories.

Jesse1369Jesse1369almost 6 years ago
Curious

I am curious who all these negative comments come from. Truly if they had a life of love and sharing they would appreciate this story and not be so judgmental. I for one would love to see my wife in a similar situation. Especially as she leaned on my thighs while getting a hard ass fucking. But that is just me. I am a voyeur at heart and to be aloud to watch such an erotic scene before me and for me would be fabulous.

redkissyredkissyalmost 6 years ago
Love it!

Britt your stories are hot, sexy reads. Keep them coming kiddo!

EhdudeEhdudealmost 6 years ago
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

Your story was excellent as all of them are Brittni! My impression is that you only have one or two complainers here actually. I think every one else here with positive comments understands that good erotica has aspects to it that make it delicious to the sophisticated reader who can relate to the cerebral teasing that makes it hot. As you know, the best sex organ in your body is your mind and you have always understood the power of seducing it with your words Brittni! Bravo on yet another hot story! It may or may not appeal to everyone but your penmanship never lacks precision and hotness! Good for you baby!

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67almost 6 years ago
Simply marvelous adventures in marriage described here!

Brittni my hat is off to you... you not only distilled the raw energy between yourself and Jorge with the fuck sequence (knowing your husband was watching), you captured the element of voyeuristic element of this form of swinging perfectly. You described your husband Jesse's desire to see you fucked in a manner that possessed an authentic ring to it and you even described that magic moment where you were cumming and Jesse wanted to look into your eyes as you came. You described the hot-wife experience down to its very fiber and for this you deserve these five stars! Well done!

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67almost 6 years ago
Apologies Brittni and Annette

Some anonymous men out there appear to be running dangerously low on cutesy. Instead of bashing women and wondering why they are still sitting at home with four or five cats around their computer and no girlfriend as they beat their three inches of semi rigid frustration, they might do well to understand what it is that women enjoy for fantasy's and capitalize on that knowledge. Shaking my head.

Brittni4uBrittni4ualmost 6 years agoAuthor
*Thank You All*

I appreciate all the support and love! Annette, Bill, Leo, Gil,and all the gang, you are the best! No need to respond to anymore criticism. 29 favorites in less than 24 hours speaks for itself. I never thought people would be that passionate over a FICTITIOUS story. Love you all...kisses...Britt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well written...

Very well articulated and choice of words have been amazing, you really gave me a hard on...I need you badly now....lol

-Allen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A very hot story indeed

I really loved this story. My husband turned me on to Literotica and I must say, our favorite stories are in the Loving Wives section. This one had me a little damp in the panties....who am I kidding? I had two fingers buried deep by the time that boy was naked. Keep it up. And thank you for deleting all those horrible comments. I can't imagine what that sad man's mother must have done to him to have him turn out that way! I wish more authors would do the same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It’s in the LW section so you know what to expect

There’s a reason for different sections in Literotica: e.g. if incest turns you off don’t read Incest stories, ditto Loving Wives, and so on...

I loved this story (and that’s right: it’s just a story!). I’d love to see my wife in a similar situation. Maybe because I’m well-hung myself I wouldn’t be insecure at all about it. And I’d be even happier if my wife was willing to share too! But hey, it’s just a fantasy anyway...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fuck....that was hot

How I wish my wife would do this. Little by little she is loosening up and has recently gone braless in public. Big step for her.

Ps: thanks for deleting those idiots. Glad to see it’s catching on.

hotorangecouplehotorangecouplealmost 6 years ago
Excellent

I'd love my wife to do that for me! Excellent Brittni4u. Thanks for another great one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Huh

My wife just buys me clothes for presents.....bummer

Brittni4uBrittni4ualmost 6 years agoAuthor
Why?

I'm not going to get into an argument and call names. I'm not even mad. I just want to know why does the same person care enough to keep posting hate comments on here? I just ask that you put your name and email to your comment and you can email me if you want, not to argue, name call, but just help me understand. I respect your opinion but I'm just curious why these type of stories get blasted by a few of you guys. Enlighten me. Brittni4u@mail.com (not gmail)

Skye_subSkye_subalmost 6 years ago
So hot

You’ve done it, again. I’m going to have to start naming my orgasms after you ;).

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fucking hot

This story is so fucking hot. It made me really hard. Great attention to details, atmosphere and characterization. My favorite part was: "Now it was my turn to flow as I could feel my juices run down the crack of my booty. As Jesse watched a little trickle of moisture escape my pink pussy, he was quick to swipe it up with his tongue before it got lost between my cheeks. He would slurp it up, not stopping until finally swirling around my exposed clit. Both of us moaning in pleasure.

Unable to wait any longer, he plunged his tongue as deeply inside me as humanly possible. Raising his hands up, Jesse cupped my ass cheeks pulling me even tighter to his mouth. He licked and sucked on every part of my pussy. I believe if he could have stuck his entire face inside me, he would have. It felt great and I was getting closer to a large orgasm. "

You are a deliciously dirty and creative girl, Brittni. Keep up the great work. Can't wait to read the second chapter. And don't listen to those pathetic hateful comments. You rock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great

So hot. Delightfully dirty, hot set-up and great attention to details. It really turned me on. You are a great writer, Brittni. My favorite part was:

"Jorge walked over with his big member swinging back and forth. He took hold of my hips and was about to put it back in my pussy when I stopped him. There was so much of our cum slathered on his pole, I had no reservations about him putting it in my ass. For added lubrication I scooped a dollop of cum from my leaking pussy and smeared into my butthole which provided a hint to Jorge. I reached around my hips and helped his prick find its proper target until the head smooshed against my anus. 

Jorge grabbed my hips again and began easing his cock into my asshole. It hurt and I had him stop for a second while I got myself acclimated. With my fingers, I signaled for him to continue and he pushed himself until my ass felt like it was holding a baseball bat. 

I was huffing and puffing only inches from Jesse's lap when I blurted out to him, "Fuck, babe. He's in my ass! Fuck that feels soooo good! Can you believe it fit? Oh, fuck he is stretching my little asshole so good, babe. Mmmmmm, I think round two has begun!"

Jesse's hand was flogging is own pecker a little quicker when he responded, "Mmmmmm yes, Britt. You like that don't you? Getting fucked up the ass while you watch me stroke my cock."

I gasped, "Oh yes, babe. My ass feels so good right now. It is so full. I wish you could see it. I love knowing your cock is so hot and hard from watching me. I'm going to orgasm just by knowing all that cum in your heavy balls is just waiting for me.""

I always enjoy reading your stories. Keep up the great work, Brittni. You are very talented.

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticalmost 6 years ago
In need of a sequel

The negative comments were already deleted, but they are the obvious reason why the rating is so low (3.84) at this time. It deserves to be in the hot story territory (4.5+ rating) instead! Hopefully it will get there eventually.

The only cause of frustration would be that the story ended too soon. If hubby was already passionate about licking pussy and ass before, how delicious it must be now, tasting his wife's and her lover's juices from all her orifices, bringing her to countless orgasms while licking her clean from head to toe.

But that's just my fantasy. How would Brittni want the story to continue?

Lugls0066Lugls0066almost 6 years ago
Another great one

Britt you have the ability to tell a story that makes me and all the other guys hard and to want you. I can feel another release cumming. Gale

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
SUCH A SLUT

WHEN CAN I BE NEXT?

BouncyBabyGirlBouncyBabyGirlover 5 years ago
“all covered in cum...

...and looking so well fucked.”

Eeep! I love this look on me! And I loved reading this story too!! Great descriptions of moist moments :) Keep ‘em coming!

Xoxo bouncy

AJeyeAJeyealmost 5 years ago
Hated it

The only reason I say that is because it ended and there's no sequel. You have a fabulous writing style lady. I enjoy your stories immensely, even in categories I don't usually like.

Locksley7Locksley7almost 5 years ago
Wonderful

Kept me on the edge of my seat with my hand busy in my lap!!!! Good story with descriptions that fill the mind with all kinds of naughty thoughts about you.

jc01xxxjc01xxxover 4 years ago
Hot!

Loved it, what an erotic vision you painted. Made me wish that I were a fly too!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
GREAT STORY

Just the way wife sharing should be... hubby present.. same room.. involved.. and both able to enjoy the sexual pleasures of the evening... 5 Stars

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago
Erotic story

Great erotic story, no cheating, no bitterness, how sex should be conducted. I hope some day that I can arrange something similar for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
awesome story

This is a perfect story. I am a senior and I got off twice while reading this story. Now I know how Jorge feels. Spent. lol Perfect story that respects all envolved. No humiliation just fullfilling desires. I can see this relationship last happily.Well written.Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well written, descriptive and fast moving...

...but I will never understand how a husband can enjoy watching another man enjoy his wife intimately. Spare the lectures in response, there are far more (real) men who would destroy life for someone who took that pleasure with his wife than those who enjoy seeing her used.

Author: Pls. continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really hot story well written very believeable believe me a lot of husbands want to see this especially after a few beers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot and graphic Joe

AJ_JohnsonAJ_Johnsonover 2 years ago

Amazing story! I would love to read in Part 2 that she takes Jorge's cum and uses it as lube on Jesse's cock. Sliding that thick juicy 19 year old cum all over her husband's cock until he empties his balls...

NICHOLXNICHOLXalmost 2 years ago

Wet and wild and fun, Loved it, FIVE.

sask19sask19over 1 year ago

Awesome story. Wish this was a present my wife would give me as well... So hot!!

Will527Will527about 1 year ago

OMG Brittni, I can't believe you want to stop writing when you can write stuff like this. Just reading how he ate her pussy and ass made me drool. Thanks for telling me about this one.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hot and nasty. I loved her describing to her husband how Jorge's big sweaty cock felt so big and full in her, and deeper than anything she's ever felt before, making her come again and again! I loved how she put her in her husband's lap while Jorge fucked and filled her ass with his come. In the end when she stroked Jorge off one last time, she should have sprayed it all over her husband's chest and balls, the nasty slut!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow, not my typical fare but I may have to reconsider. That was incredibly hot! You can write!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

HOT

PassionisbestPassionisbest3 months ago

You are very good at writing this kind of erotic material. Makes me believe you really do like taking a good thick cock in all your holes. While your lover watches. Too good to be fantasy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrittni4u@Brittni4u
5147 Followers
Hi. If you are interested in discussing writing, feel free to email me. My email has changed to Brittni4u@gmail.com