A Fly on the Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will you please come to my office? I need to explain!"

Anna, not even looking up, said,

"No! And we won't be having lunch."

Larry pleaded but to no avail. Anna was not going for any of it.

He finally left and went back to Linda's office.

A few minutes later Linda came in and apologized,

"I'm sorry I have been a bitch to you Anna."

Larry joined them. Finally Larry asked. "How long were you in the room watching and recording us?"

Anna didn't answer.

Linda butted in,

"Larry says you were filming us with your phone, is that true?"

Anna just smiled. Holding nothing back she looked at Linda and said.

"I watched and recorded from the time he went down on you until his cum dripped into a puddle on your desk and your vibrating egg fell out of you, I have it all!" "Isn't your husband enough?" Anna asked with a laughing undertone.

Linda's face turned red and Larry looked toward the ceiling and closed his eyes.

They both knew they were screwed, big time.

"So what are your plans now?" Linda asked

Anna smiled, "I haven't decided yet. Now both of you please get back to work so I can finish mine."

They both walked slowly back to their offices.

Bob sat on Maggie's collar planting seeds.

Dinner with Anna, what about after dinner?

She makes me wet, I wonder if I do the same to her? She is so beautiful! Her skin is so soft, I want to snuggle naked with her.

I want to cuddle and kiss her breasts, I want to kiss her pussy. I wonder what she tastes like?

What if she wants to go down on me? Finger me?

Oh Gawd, I wish she would try to fist me!

Why do I like thinking about doing that?

Maybe Anna would let me do that to her? I wonder if she has a strap-on she will use on me?

Oh stop it, it's only dinner!

Bob buzzed back down the hall, stopping at Linda's office.

Linda was a complete wreck, her vibrating balls had been wrapped in printer paper and tossed into the trash can along with the remote control.

Bob just sat on her back listening to her thoughts.

"Fuck fuck fuck," she kept repeating. "Surely she won't send that to Charles, fuck! What if she posts it on porn sites? She could fucking ruin me! Fuck! fuck! fuck!"

Bob buzzed over to Larry's office.

Larry seemed to be worried about losing his job and having to deal with Linda's husband Charles, the meathead bodybuilder. Thoughts of having just fucked Linda kept running through his mind. The feeling of the eggs vibrating around his cock had given him an incredible orgasm, but somehow he knew it wasn't worth what was to come.

Bob made his way back to Anna's desk.

"Well?" she asked.

She wants to seduce you, and to tell the truth she is totally in love with you. I'll relay her dark desires later when you two are alone. You can make her wishes come true when the time is right. I hope you're up to the challenge because she is a bit kinky under her sweet personality.

Anna's heart beat a little faster.

A couple minutes before lunch Anna went to Maggie's office and asked her to lunch at the small restaurant next door to their office building. Maggie accepted the invitation.

They passed Linda in the lobby. Anna told her that they would be taking a long lunch.

Linda only said "Yes, please do, enjoy!"

Maggie looked at Anna with a (what the fuck?) Look. It was so unlike Linda to be anything other than a total fucking bitch.

Over lunch Bob did his magic. He listened to Maggie and told Anna what to do and say. Things got hot really fast.

They sat across from each other in a booth.

They sipped iced tea and waited for their order. Anna repeated and did everything Bob told her.

Slip your shoe off and rub her leg under the table, tease her with your foot.

She did.

Maggie blushed and mouthed "Your making me wet!"

Anna was getting excited just thinking about later tonight.

Bob, coaching Anna, Tell her you want her too! Tell her you want to make love to her, tell her you want to taste her.

Anna whispered the words across the table.

Maggie's jaw dropped, she reached across the table and offered her hand.

Maggie blushed and said. "Fuck, I wish we could take the rest of the day off!"

Anna winked at her, "Come sit beside me, I have something to show you!"

Maggie slipped into the booth beside Anna.

Anna pulled her phone from her pocket and played the video for her. Maggie sat with her mouth open, she couldn't believe her eyes.

At the end, the video zoomed in on the pulsing cunt with cum trickling out of it. They both started laughing when the egg fell out and buzzed around in a circle on Linda's desk between her legs.

Anna pulled up her contact list on her phone and called Linda. She told her,

"Maggie and I will be taking the rest of the day off!" Linda only said again. "Enjoy!"

Maggie sympathetically told Anna, "I'm so sorry about Larry doing that to you!"

Anna, with her hand on Maggie's leg. As she rubbed her leg she whispered. "It's okay, I really want you more than I ever did him."

Maggie looked at Anna and whispered "I didn't want to tell you but he has been hitting on me too, let's get even!"

Maggie smiled "I want to be with you!" She reached down and pulled Anna's hand higher.

Bob's kept talking, Don't stop talking, tell her everything you want, keep talking dirty, she wants to hear it all, she is getting ridiculously horny. I'm pretty sure that she wants to be submissive with you. Maybe even a little masochistic.

The masochistic thing was a bit of a turn on for Anna. She knew from her last relationship that a little pain with sex could be extremely pleasurable.

Anna looked around to see no one looking their way. She ran her hand up Maggie's leg and began rubbing her pussy through her pants. Looking into her eyes, she whispered,

"I want to taste this!"

She pushed Maggie's legs apart and began patting her pussy with all four fingers.

Maggie closed her eyes.

"Oh my God!," she whispered "You're going to make me cum right here!" Maggie held her breath. She looked into Anna's eyes with a pleading look of desperation.

The waitress brought their order and asked if they needed anything else. As soon as she left Anna asked Maggie "Do you want to play a little rough? Maybe get tied up and used?"

Maggie leaned close and whispered "I've wanted you from the day we met!"

They kissed.The thoughts ran wild through both their minds. They both felt the heat and wetness between their own legs.

But Anna kept replaying the morning's events in her mind.

Thoughts of Larry and Linda. She wanted to punish both of them. She wanted revenge like she never had. In fact, she was willing to risk losing her job to get it.

Maggie sat and listened as Anna called Larry.

"I'm having lunch next door. Get down here right now, and bring that whore cunt Linda with you. We need to talk."

She didn't wait for an answer, she just hung up.

Just as they were finishing their lunch Linda and Larry walked in. Anna motioned for them to sit with a wave of her hand.

They both sat silently as Anna began talking.

"Ok, this is what's going to happen if you two don't do exactly as I say."

"First, I will send the video to Linda's husband. I will email it to every employee in the company including Big John. I will post it on every porn site that I can. I will send links to every client the company has, and I don't give a fuck if I loose my job over it! Do you understand?"

Linda stood up and ran to the bathroom with her hands covering her mouth. In the bathroom she puked.

Larry's face was pale looking, he sat in disbelief.

When Linda came back and sat down, she looked sick and pale, like she was going to pass out.

Anna told them both, "I will see you in the morning, now get the fuck out of my sight!"

They left without a single word. The two girls walked to Anna's car. They had a hard time keeping their hands off each other. They went straight to Anna's apartment. Once inside and door locked they immediately began hugging and kissing. Within seconds they were undressing each other. The kissing was hot and passionate.

Hands frantically exploring each other's bodies, bare, sweaty breasts smashed between them.

Maggie, between breaths whispered, "let's shower."

Anna, running her hands softly over Maggie's large breasts told her, "I only have a small tub with a shower, there's not much room so go ahead. Leave the water on and let me know when you're finished."

She pointed to the bathroom and admired Maggie's ass as she made her way across the living room.

Anna went into her bedroom. She opened the drawer next to her bed to make sure her lube and toys were close. She pulled her magic wand out and went through the open door to the bathroom to wash it. She wanted to make sure it was clean. She had every intention of using it on Maggie.

When she was satisfied that it was clean she dried it off with a towel and returned it to the drawer.

She went back in the bathroom just as Maggie announced that she was done. Anna handed Maggie a towel, they kissed and traded places.

Anna stepped under the warm stream of water. It felt wonderful as it soaked through her hair and ran across her face. She felt hands on her back, they were soft and gentle. She could tell they were covered in soap. Maggie had stepped back into the tub behind her and began washing her back and shoulders. Soapy, slick hands began washing down her back, then her legs. One long leg at a time was washed and massaged.

With eyes closed she just stood under the water and felt the hands moving up her body. They washed her breasts, fingers pinched and teased her nipples.

When all the soap had been washed away she felt Maggie's hand slide across her stomach. It slipped between her legs, fingers slipped between her labia and gently washed away the slickness between them before slipping into her.

Maggie felt the slickness being rinsed away but knew it would soon be replenished from deep inside Anna's pussy. It was clean and she desperately wanted to taste it.

They stepped out and dried each other, giggling and kissing. Anna took Maggie's hand and led her to her bed.

They both found it interesting that the kinky desires had faded to only gentle pleasuring of each other's naked bodies.

As they lay cuddling in the afterglow, Anna wondered why she hadn't heard a word from Bob.

"Bob?"

Yes?

"Why so quiet?" She silently asked.

Well it seems you two are in this for the long haul and enjoying yourselves. Why would I interfere with that?

Anna just smiled as she kissed Maggie's bare shoulder.

Maggie started laughing, she whispered, "I want to make Larry shove his fist up Linda's cunt and record it. And make her apologize and tell me I don't need to look for another job."

Anna giggled, "I want to watch Larry lick Samuel's cum off her."

"Oh my God! that's good! Maybe you should have Samuel fuck her ass and make Larry lick that.!" They laughed, "That's bad!" Anna said.

Maggie, still laughing, "Ya, this is getting out of hand but I can't help wanting to blackmail them both."

Anna suggested, "let's turn her into the official office slut. Who else has she been a bitch to?"

Maggie laughed "I know she told John, the old janitor that he was just a tired old man, and he should just retire. Just because he didn't polish her desk, and she made Terry, the girl in the mailroom cry. Linda called her stupid because she left a letter to me on her desk by mistake. Linda really made a big deal out of nothing.

We should ask around the office and find out who her and Larry have been assholes to."

The two girls went out to dinner that evening and spent the rest of the night together. They made love to each other until they finally fell asleep.

The next day, on their way out the door, Anna said, "Bob?"

Yes? he answered.

"Let's go have some fun!"

Sounds like you are planning on fucking with Linda and Larry today!

"Just a little." She kind of mumbled under her breath.

At the office Anna put on a pot of coffee and booted up her computer.

Linda and Larry both said good morning as they walked past her desk.

Anna didn't answer with a morning greeting. Instead she said, "I'll see you both in Linda's office in a few minutes."

They both nodded but said nothing. It was obvious that it had stressed them both out.

Samuel poured himself a cup of coffee and walked to Anna's desk. He was obviously embarrassed as he spoke. "I'm sorry about yesterday." he apologised.

Anna smiled "It's okay, I won't say anything to your father if you do something for me."

He stood silently waiting for her request.

His mouth dropped open when he heard her words. "I want you to fuck Linda."

His face turned red "I can't do that, she is my brother's wife."

Anna had no idea that Linda was related to the owner of the company, Big John's Daughter-in-law.

No wonder she was so worried about the video.

Anna smiled and said. "Well that's what I want or I'll tell your father about yesterday."

Anna told him as she stood up, " Follow me!" Wringing his hands, he followed her into Linda's office.

Linda, Larry and Samuel listened as Anna began telling them what she wanted.

"Linda, you have been such a fucking bitch to everyone around you. So from now on your going to be nice to everyone. This morning your going to give Samuel some pussy, and then Larry is going to fuck you. After they finish Larry is going to lick your pussy. Any questions?" she asked

Linda's face flushed red.

Larry said "The fuck you say! That's not happening!"

Anna smiled and replied "Now would you really consider risking Linda's marriage, her job, her reputation?" Anna glared at Larry "Do you really want the whole world to see what happened yesterday?" "Do you want to deal with her husband and her father-in-law, who happens to be Big John?"

Larry pursed his lips, thinking, he said nothing.

Anna looking at Linda, "Now take off your panties Linda, Samuel likes to jack off every morning, so from now on you will take care of that for him. Whatever he wants. Offer him your pussy, a blow job, finger up his ass, whatever he wants."

She turned to Larry "And you will clean Linda up when he's finished with her, in fact you will clean her up no matter who fucks her."

Samuel never did like Linda. But truth be told, he had fantasies about fucking her, only because she was really good looking for an older woman. Samuel had witnessed Linda flirting with several men over the last couple of years and he knew she cheated on his brother.

Maggie smiled her usual smile as she walked through the door. Linda, Larry and Samuel looked surprised to see her.

Maggie giggled "Did I miss anything?"

Anna listened to the voice in her head, It's a strange thing, Linda is getting horny, she has had thoughts about fucking her brother in law. It seems you may have opened the door for her.

Bob laughed then added And Samuel has fantasizes about her when he masturbates.

The most interesting thing of all is that Larry is worried that you may find out about how he tried to force himself on a couple other girls in the company. Worse yet, one girl filed sexual harassment charges agents him. Apparently the charges were dismissed but he is still worried that it could all come up and if charges were filed again he could be in deep shit.

Anna smiled "Okay Linda, on your knees, Samuel needs to cum so he can get some work done today. Let's see your sucking skills before he makes a little creampie to go with Larry's morning coffee."

Samuel had a grin on his face. He was intrigued with what Anna was doing. How could such a meek and sweet girl all of a sudden become so bold and controlling?

Bob began working on all of them.

Sitting on Linda's shoulder.

I really do want to suck Sammy's cock!

She smiled at Samuel, I could enjoy him fucking me at home every weekend while my worthless husband is out playing golf with his friends. No one would ever expect it.

Samuel wanted to run, but thinking about Anna telling his father that he was masterbating in the mop closet forced him to stay. Besides that he was horny and the mop closet was no longer an option.

He watched as Linda approached him, she looked into his eyes as Anna, Maggie and Larry watched her kneel in front of him. He just stood still while she unbuttoned his pants. He felt his cock growing in her hand then the warmth of her mouth when she engulfed him. Samuel closed his eyes. He stood in front of Anna, Maggie and Larry with his pants around his ankles.

Linda had had bigger cocks. She had no problem taking him balls deep. The way she worked his balls between her fingers and the feeling of her tongue twirling around the swollen head of his cock, he knew it would only be seconds before he came down her throat.

Bob spoke to Linda lets not let Sammy cum too fast, Anna wants fuckhead Larry to lick Sammy's cum off my pussy. That actually sounds kinda hot. I want the fucker to lick it off my asshole, I fucking hate him!, this is all his fault!

Bob buzzed over to Larry.

Larry stood watching Linda sucking the young man. He was arguing with himself.

Maybe it won't be so bad! I have to do this, I can't let Big John ever find out, I'm sure her husband will probably kill us both if he ever sees the video. Maybe it won't taste so bad when it's mixed with her juice.

Bob buzzed around the room a couple of times before landing by Anna. That's enough, he's getting close. Tell her to stop and have Sammy fuck her, keep talking dirty.

Anna said "That's enough Linda! Get off your knees and bend over your desk. I want Samuel to cum in your nasty whore cunt!"

Linda stood up. With her head down, she bent over her desk then reached back and pulled up her dress. Linda offered her pussy to Samuel while everyone else watched.

Linda noticed Maggie had her phone and was recording it all.

Samuel, trying to convince himself that it was okay to fuck his sister in law, he questioned his emotions.

What a nice ass! Go ahead, Fuck her, she wants me to, they all want me to, I need to cum, I want to cum in her. If I can get her off maybe she will like it, and I'll will be able to fuck her anytime I want, maybe I can cum in her mouth every morning if I want, instead of jacking off.

He stepped between her legs.

Maggie recorded as Samuel rubbed his swollen, purple head in the wetness, parting her puffy lips, then he slipped into her.

She was looser than he expected. It didn't matter. What did matter was the sight of her bent over her desk, her gorgeous ass, the smell of her pussy, and most of all, the warm wetness that felt like it was sucking on his pulsing cock.

Linda, blurting out the thoughts in her head,

Mmmm, you feel so good Sammy!

Samuel groaned, he went stiff, his scrotum tightened. He smiled as he let go and just enjoyed the feeling of shooting his morning load into his sister-in-law. It felt like he was getting revenge for her infidelity to his brother.

"Aaaaa, Yes!" She kind of whimpered as she felt his cock jerking inside her.

When he was finished and had nothing left to give Samuel pulled out. He pulled his pants up and buttoned them.

Anna told him, "Okay Samuel, off to work you go!"

Samuel, a little embarrassed, didn't look at anyone as he walked out.

Bob, coaching Anna, said, It's time to work on Larry. Degrade him, belittle him. Make him lick her asshole, tell him he can plan on licking somebody's cum off of Linda's pussy every morning before work. Mention him forcing himself on other young women.

Anna turned her attention to Larry. "Your turn you worthless piece of shit! Get over there and fuck that nasty cunt. Do you think you can cum in her or do you only get off when your victims are unwilling?"