A Fly on the Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry was never seen again.

Maggie had made the decision to move in with her mother in California and take care of her.

Six months later John and his wife were in an automobile accident. They were on a road trip to visit his brother. Apparently he swerved to miss a deer but hit it and rolled the car. They both were killed.

John had left Cypress Corp. to Charles.

He left 51% of everything else to Samuel and 49% to Anna.

Samuel moved into his parents mansion and Anna moved to the 8th floor. She eventually married Samuel. He never knew his father and Anna had enjoyed each other's company a couple of times a week.

Shortly after the wedding Samuel crashed his airplane and was pronounced DOA at the hospital.

Anna's intuition, her ability to read people and verbally plant seeds was cunning. She grew the company three fold in five years by using her gift and feeding her insatiable, uninhibited sexual appetite.

Her and Bob still visit and tease each other daily.