A Fly on the Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry's thoughts began reeling. He felt sick with worry. His worst nightmare was coming to life.

Bob began talking to him. The thoughts rolling through Larry's mind made him sick to his stomach. He just couldn't stop the twisted thoughts from running through his head. Where were they coming from?

He stepped between Linda's legs and looked at the wet, matted hair. He looked at the small puddle of cum Samuel had left between her lips. He had no desire to slip his cock into that messy wetness. But at the same time he was arguing with himself,

I don't want to fuck her and then eat her out, I can't do it! I have no choice, I'll do it! I can't go to court over sexual harassment. I'll eat the nasty bitch before I do time.

Linda realized that Larry was being her little bitch now. He would probably eat her shit if she told him to.

She realized that Larry was probably the only person left in the office that she could say bossy, mean things to in front of other people. He was the only one left that she could be a cunt to, and that's obviously what Anna wanted. She began to taunt him,

Cum in me you worthless fuck!

Maggie and Anna giggled to each other as they watched. Maggie was still recording with her phone.

Linda and Larry knew they were getting in deeper by the minute but it seemed they had no other choice. Truth be told, Linda was starting to enjoy being watched and treating Larry like the piece of shit he was in front of the two girls.

Linda, now wanting to make Larry her little bitch, began repeating the thoughts that seemed to come out of nowhere.

Eat my pussy Larry, lick Sammy's jiz, eat me and make me cum you worthless fuck! Empty your balls in me you worthless little cuckbitch, then eat me some more. I want you to have a breakfast of cum you worthless fucking piece of shit.

Bob kept fucking with Larry's mind.

I'll get as nasty as they want. I'll eat the nasty cunt if that's what they all want!

Linda twitched as a little orgasm rushed through her body when she felt his lips on her cunt, when she felt his tongue swabbing between her labia, the gentle sucking and his tongue lapping into her.

She wanted his cock in her, she was no longer distracted by Anna and Maggie. It seemed to only fuel the fire in her now. "Cock, give me your cock now." she begged.

Larry stood up and slipped his hard dick into the slippery cunt.

Linda's eyes rolled back, her jaw dropped and she held her breath. Larry was much bigger than Sammy but she easily took him all. She felt her muscles clenching and squeezing the cock. Getting fucked on her desk while other people watched was turning her on. She began to orgasm.

As Larry listened to her nasty words, his own orgasm was approaching fast, he knew he wouldn't last much longer.

His thoughts argued with themselves,

Fuck her hard, cum in her. No, pull out now, pull out, don't cum too deep, pull out, cum on her not in her. I better do what they want me to do and hopefully they won't press charges or post the videos, just cum between her lips and eat the bitch.

Larry pulled out and began to feverishly stroke his throbbing cock as he held the head between her lips. Linda opened her eyes and looked back over her shoulder.

The two girls watched cum shoot out of him. It covered the pink flesh, it shot up across her ass hole. Larry, still milking himself as he pushed some of the thick, white liquid back inside her with the head of his cock. He kept squeezing and milking himself, he smeared his cum up and down between her labia and between her ass cheeks.

When he had squeezed the last drops from his cock and it began to soften he looked at Linda's gaping cunt. He no longer wanted to lick it. The desire had faded and it looked disgusting now.

Linda was getting louder as she spoke her thoughts. Don't just stand there looking, lick it! Clean me up you fucking cum loving bitch! Lick it and swallow it all or these two bitches will fuckin ruin us both.

Larry bent closer, he was just looking at the thick cum.

Anna put her hand on his head. She said, as she pushed his face into the mess. "Clean that mess you made you worthless fuck!" Larry closed his eyes, he took a deep breath and put his lips on the gaping hole. He tasted it, it tasted like pussy and not what he had expected. He began lapping at the loose open hole. He began to lose himself in the moment. He realized that his cock was getting hard again. He began sucking and licking like a puppy.

Maggie was still recording. And Anna not caring if Linda was enjoying herself pulled Larry off her by his hair after a couple minutes.

She told him "Okay, get the fuck out of here you worthless fuck, go to work and plan on doing this again in the morning."

He stood up, pulled his pants up over his wet cock, buttoned them and walked slowly to the door. He quietly closed the door behind himself.

Anna was feeling totally disgusted with herself. What did you ever see in him?

"Bob?" She asked

Yes?

"Would you please go watch him and see if you can get his company computer password?"

I watched him log in yesterday. Its (TightPussy69)

"Oh fuck!" Anna replied, "That sounds about right for a disgusting, punk asshole like him!"

Linda stood up and pulled her dress down.

Anna giggled and whispered to Maggie "Keep recording!"

Anna had Linda get the vibrating eggs out of her trash can. Maggie recorded as Linda followed Anna's request and obediently slipped them into her sloppy cunt.

Anna held out her hand, "Give me the remote control." Linda with pleading eyes dug it out of the trash and handed it to Anna.

They all knew it would be almost impossible for Linda to hold them in, considering how slimy wet she was.

"Make sure you keep them in there until I say you can take them out." Anna snickered, "Its going to be a long fucking day for you Linda. Now don't you have work to do?"

The two girls made fun of the way she walked, holding her hand between her legs to keep the eggs from falling out as she slowly made her way to her chair.

After the girls left, Linda wiped the wetness from between her lips with tissue. She carefully slipped her panties back on. She could feel the eggs slipping out so she pushed them back in as far as she could reach with her fingers.

She sent an email to everyone saying that the morning meeting would be rescheduled for tomorrow morning.

Anna and Maggie spent most of the morning talking to some of the employees. Asking who had been mistreated by Linda and Larry. Bob listened and found that the majority had been threatened by Linda and almost every female had been hit on by larry. One young woman said that she was afraid of Larry. He had been forceful with her in the mail room not long ago.

Very few of the people were willing to talk about any of it for fear of losing their job.

Bob listened to their unspoken words.

There were three guys who said they would like to get even with Linda, including the old janitor. It appeared that Larry didn't have a single friend.

Around noon Anna noticed some guy delivering lunch to Linda's office. She pulled the remote control from her pocket and giggled as she turned it on as high as it would go just as the delivery guy knocked on Linda's door.

After work Anna and Maggie went out to dinner. They teased and flirted with each other as they enjoyed a good meal.

Maggie was a little more open than usual. It seemed she was less reserved when it came to expressing her desires.

It made Anna's heart race when Maggie aske,

"Are you open to a little bondage?"

She wants to tie you up and do the things to you that she wants you to do to her. Are you going to let her?

Anna knew it was Bob talking.

"Where have you been?" she asked,

Just watching.

"Should I let her tie me up?" she asked.

Only if you want to have the best orgasms you've ever had and learn what she wishes you would do to her.

After dinner the girls went to Maggie's house. Anna took Bob's advice to heart, and together Bob and Anna set the stage for a most enjoyable evening.

At Maggie's house, Maggie had Anna just be still while she undressed her. Maggie asked her to lay down on the bed with her arms and legs spread eagle. Anna questioned herself, she felt so nervous. But it felt exciting to be compliant and submissive.

If you want to learn how to please her then let her teach you by doing it to you. She's in love with you Anna, It's going to be amazing , trust me!

Anna felt her heart pounding as she visualized Maggie squating on her face, using her as she played with her own clit.

Maggie's eyes devoured the sight of Anna's naked body spread across her bed. "Don't move, I'll be right back!"

Maggie walked back into the bedroom a few minutes later. She smiled when she saw Anna still waiting naked, spread eagle on her bed. She had a long coil of rope and a pair of scissors. Maggie leaned over the bed and kissed Anna.

Anna whispered. "It's okay to be a little rough, talk dirty to me, use me! I'm yours!"

Maggie smiled back at her but said nothing. She grinned as she tied one end of the rope around Anna's left wrist then holding it up to the bedpost she cut it and tied it to the post. She did the same to the other arm but this time she pulled it tighter. Maggie had a more serious look on her face now. "I'm going to pull your legs open wide and tie them so you can't move, I'm going to spank your little cunt like you said you were going to do mine."

Anna pulled and tested the ropes, they were tight. Her heart raced. "Do you really want to spank my pussy?" she asked with a full teeth smile. Or are you doing it because I said I was going to spank yours?

Maggie only smiled as she tied the rope around her ankle then down to the side of the bed frame. It made Anna bend her knee upward. Maggie tied the other ankle the same.

She told Anna. "Now I'm going to pull your knees apart until you are completely exposed and open. Your pussy is mine!"

Maggie rubbed her fingers over Anna's pussy.

"I want to feel my hand in you, and I'm going to use my vibrator on your clit. I'm going to make you cum like you never imagined." Maggie pushed two pillows under Anna's head and two under her ass. She tied rope around Annas right knee and down to the bed frame, she pulled until Anna's knee was almost on the mattress. Maggie smiled a sinister smile as she walked around the bed.

Taking the rope she did the same to Anna's other knee. Anna drew a deep breath as Maggie began pulling her knees down beside her. The pillows held her with her pussy facing the ceiling. Anna had never been so exposed and vulnerable. The pillows forced her to have a clear view of her own pussy.

Maggie stood back and admired her handiwork.

She climbed up between the open legs. With her fingers she parted Anna's lips. She bent and sucked her clit between her lips and began making love to it. Anna held her breath, her body twitched and jerked.

Maggie sucked and licked. Stopping only to say. "I can do anything I want now and you can only watch!"

Maggie began pulling on Anna's inner lips, she pulled them out and apart until they were stretched tight. She said "That feels good, doesn't it!"

"Do you like feeling helpless?" she teased.

With that, she climbed off the bed and went to her closet. She pulled a pillowcase from the top shelf. Walking back to the bed she emptied the contents on the bed beside Anna.

Anna couldn't believe what she saw.

Multiple dildos, a large bottle of lube, butt plugs of different sizes, nipple clamps with gold chains, two floggers, a black leather belt and a cordless magic wand. There were things buried under the pile of stuff that she couldn't tell what they were.

Her sweet, dear friend obviously was not the innocent person Anna thought she was.

Maggie picked up the lube, "First things first!" she said. Maggie reached down and again parted Anna's labia. Anna watched her friend pour lube between her parted lips.

Anna could do nothing more than watch.

Maggie rubbed lube all over her pussy and worked it into her with first two then three fingers. Anna closed her eyes, it felt wonderful.

When she was sloppy wet Maggie told her, "Open your eyes and watch, I want you to watch everything I do to your sweet pussy."

Maggie began patting the wet, splayed pussy with her flat fingers. Anna watched as the soft patting grew harder and harder.

Maggie picked up the black belt. She laid it across Anna's spread pussy. She pulled it back only a little, then softly slapped it across the puffy, lube covered lips.

Anna jerked, another swat and another, each a little harder, harder and faster until the belt was making her pussy feel warm and kinda numb. Harder and faster. It was incredible how fucking wonderful it hurt.

Maggie stopped and poured more lube on her pussy then worked some between the hot, red lips with her fingers.

Anna watched her friend pour some on her hand and smear it all over her hand and wrist.

Maggie smiled and mouthed the words, "I love you!" as she worked two, then three then four fingers into her. Maggie poured more lube on her hand.

Anna watched between her own legs as Maggie tucked her thumb in between her fingers.

Maggie smiled, she said in a soft voice.

"Relax, relax and let me in!"

Anna took a deep breath, exhaled and tried to relax.

The hand slowly pushing harder began to sink into her. Maggie was loving every second of it. "This is going to be a thousand times better than any cock. Let me in my love! let me in!"

Anna's cunt was stretching and it felt incredibly good. Maggie poured more lube on her hand. She pulled her fingers out and rubbed her fingers gently over the well lubed pussy. Anna felt empty. She whispered, "Put it back in, put it all in, just go slow!" Maggie crawled up beside Anna and began kissing and biting her bottom lip.

Anna felt the slick fingers between her labia, she knew it was four fingers with thumb tucked in between them. She felt herself being opened up. Maggie sat up, poured a little more lube on her hand. Anna watched between her own legs. She knew Maggie was not stopping this time. Maggie worked her fingers in and out a little deeper each time until she was in to her knuckles. She stopped going in and out and just held a steady pressure with a gentle turning back and forth motion.

Anna humped at the hand, she took a deep breath then exhaled, relaxing a little. They both watched as the knuckles slipped in past the tightness. Anna felt the fingers curl into a fist inside her.

Maggie watched in awe as the slippery cunt finally swallowed her hand and the pink flesh gripped around her wrist.

Anna's head jerked back, her mouth opened wide. She had never felt the muscles in her cunt involuntarily squeeze so hard. Her body shook as she withered, pulling against the ropes.

It was almost instant, orgasms thundered through her nonstop. She opened her eyes and bent forward. She couldn't take her eyes off the arm that hung out or her pussy. Nothing had ever been so erotic or felt so fucking good. Her body shook uncontrollably, she whimpered and drool leaked from the corner of her mouth.

It was also a first for Maggie. She was stunned at the pressure, how hard Anna's cunt squeezed her hand and wrist. She gently began fucking Anna with her clenched fist. Anna whimpered louder, she bucked uncontrollably as she struggled against the ropes, staring wide eyed at her own cunt.

Her hands clenched into fists then opened, fingers spread wide, her toes curled.

Maggie picked up the magic wand and turned it on. She smiled looking back at the flesh tight around her wrist, the lips stretched open and the little clit standing tall. The sounds of Anna's whimpers was music to her.

Anna's body went stiff. She quivered and shook when Maggie put the vibrating wand on her clit and just held it in place.

Anna jerked uncontrollably with orgasmic seizures. The ropes held her open wide and Maggie loved every minute of it.

Bob had silently watched in amusement.

The two young women woke up the next morning with arms and legs wrapped around each other. Anna felt a little sore, but totally in love with her coworker. She smiled as she ran her fingers over Maggie's cheek. Hoping that tonight she would be doing the same to her.

"We better get up, we don't want to be late for work." Anna whispered as she kissed Maggie's neck.

Samuel wasn't at the front entrance to greet Anna as usual. Inside, they noticed him standing at the receptionists desk talking to someone who had their back to them.

As they made their way through the lobby toward the elevator Samuel waved them over to where he stood.

The person he was talking to turned to look.

It was John Cannon, the owner of the company. Both girls instantly felt nervous, a little intimidated. Neither of them had ever been introduced to John and his reputation for firing employees for little reason preceded him.

Anna wondered if Samuel had come clean with his father.

Samuel, with a smile, introduced the girls and his father.

After a pleasant greeting, John asked them what department they worked in.

Anna replied, "Human resources Sir"

"Please call me John!" He said with a pleasant smile as he looked her over.

"I work in the IT department" Maggie reached out to shake hands."It's nice to meet you!"

John shook her hand and smiled.

"Well it's nice to meet both of you, and thank you for all you do. Samuel speaks very highly of you both!"

John, In a most respectful manner explained, "Occasionally I like to visit with employees. Will you both join me in my office?"

The girls accepted the invitation.

"What's going on here Bob?"

Not to worry! He's not pissed or anything like that, so just roll with it!

The three of them walked across the lobby and waited for the elevator. Inside, John pushed the 8th floor button.

It's the top floor of the corporate office and occupied only by John. The girls hadn't ever heard of any employee that had been on the 8th floor.

"How long have you worked for me?" He asked.

"Three years!" They answered at the same time.

John told them again, "Well thank you! I'm happy to have you both on board."

The door opened and the girls followed him.

He paused at his personal secretaries desk and introduced them.

Mia was a small oriental woman dressed in a dark blue, hand painted, silk dress. She was gorgeous to say the least.

The girls were met with grace and politeness.

They followed John through two large, wooden doors. It was like they had stepped into the Taj Mahal.

Marble floors, dark, polished wood furniture, huge windows that looked out across the bay. Obviously rare and expensive art lined the walls. Beautiful bronze sculptures on pedestals were scattered about. No sooner than they had taken seats across a huge desk from John, Mia walked in and asked if they would like coffee or something else.

The girls both asked for coffee.

John only said "Thank you Mia, I'll have the usual!"

Be open and honest, he's fishing for something.

"What?"

I'm not sure yet.

John, looking over the top of his glasses, "Samuel has spoken highly of you both, but it seems you Anna have really gotten his attention. He says you're bright, you have a sweet personality and yet you're cunning and brave."

"I'm going to get straight to the point." He took on a more serious tone, "And anything discussed here is off the record. What we talk about will never leave this office. Understood?"

"Yes Sir!" Both girls answered, at the same time.

It appears this may be a really good day for you. Just be honest and open, hold nothing back Anna.