A Fly on the Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't reply to Bob.

John continued "As you may know, your supervisor, Linda Cannon is my daughter-in-law, married to my oldest son Charles. Charles manages Cypress Construction Company. Cypress is a sister company and fully owned by me. Charles has been doing extremely well with the company. But, Linda, it seems, wants control of everything.

I have never much cared for Linda and now her and Charles's marriage is going south. I know that after thirty seven years of marriage myself that it's not easy to stay in love and it's almost inevitable for two people to grow apart after years together." John took off his glasses and sat them on his desk. He took a deep breath and leaned back in his chair. "Mia has had a lot of inhouse complaints about Linda."

Damn, he really hates Linda!

Anna felt a little better, "Thanks Bob, I was wondering about that."

John continued talking,

"Samuel is young and inexperienced. He has a lot to learn. But I'm sure one day he will be quite capable of running my company." John looked straight at Anna, "But for now, he is my eyes and ears. He has suggested that you, in his eyes, are most capable of taking over Linda's position. I've looked over your resume and your obviously qualified. Although a little inexperienced in management. It seems you're my best option right now. So, if your willing, I'd like to give you a shot at the supervisor position."

Anna sat in disbelief. Could this be real? She asked herself. She was lost in thought and didn't immediately respond.

John smiled at her, "Your pay would increase substantially, and for now, Linda would take your position. I'll be letting her go as soon as the divorce papers are filed."

He sat waiting for a reply.

Bob's voice sounded far away as she sat lost in thought.

Tell him you want to think about it. He will appreciate you not making a snap decision.

Anna calmly replied. "I appreciate the offer, in fact I'm a bit overwhelmed! I'd like to take a walk and let this all soak in, if I may?"

He smiled at her, "By all means! Let Mia know what your decision is when you get back. It's a lot to take on so make the right decision for all of us."

He put his glasses back on and called Mia, "Please give Anna a copy of the job description and our contact information, personal phone numbers, email addresses and anything else she may need."

He stood up and extended his hand, "Thank you!" Was all he said.

The girls shook hands with John and politely excused themselves. On their way out Mia asked them to give her just a minute as she finished getting the stuff John had requested. She was very efficient. Within seconds she stood up and walked around her desk. She handed Anna some papers. "We'll be waiting for your decision." She smiled and gave Anna a hug.

In the elevator, Anna was still lost in thought.

Maggie only said, "Wow, that was intense!"

When the door opened Anna replied "No shit! I'll talk with you in a little while. I'm going to go get a cup of coffee and think about this."

A few minutes later Anna took a seat in the same little restaurant that herself and Maggie had enjoyed lunch at the day before.

As she sat reading the job description. She began to realize the full scope of what had been offered to her.

Basically it would put her just below the general manager.

It was a huge step and she wondered if she would be setting herself up for failure If she accepted the position.

Well we all know that Linda is a cunt! you were ready to move on anyway so why don't you give it a shot?

You know, you're right Bob!"

The stress seemed to fade. She sipped her coffee and felt a smile spread across her face.

Anna called Mia and told her that she would accept the job offer.

Mia replied, "Great! John would like to discuss a couple other things. Please see him in his office after lunch, 1:15 work for you?"

"Yes!," Anna agreed.

"Okay, please hold just a minute, I'll confirm that with John"

Anna sat listening to the elevator music that played in her ear. It was only a few seconds until the music stopped.

"Hi Anna, John here. I would like to see you before lunch, can you come back up to the office now?"

She felt her pulse quicken "Yes, I'll be about ten minutes!"

"Very good!" He hung up.

She gathered her things and paid for the coffee. She took a few deep breaths as she walked back to the office building. It was a beautiful morning outside. She had butterflies in her stomach. She was nervous and excited at the same time.

"Fuck, I hope I can pull this off!" She said to herself.

She passed a couple of people in the lobby as she walked straight to the elevator.

A tune played in her head as she pushed the 8th floor button,

Don't worry, Be happy!

"Thanks Bob, I needed that!" She took another deep breath and added, "I'm glad you're here!"

The door opened. Mia sat at her desk smiling.

"Go on in, he's waiting!"

She thinks your cute!

Bob told Anna as she walked past Mia's desk. You seem to have that effect on pretty much everyone! He added.

Anna was surprised to see Samuel sitting across from John. They both stood up when she stepped into the office.

She wondered if Samuel had told John about her blackmailing Linda and Larry.

"We are happy that you accepted the position Anna." Jonn said as he motioned for her to take the chair next to Samuel.

John took his glasses off and laid them on his desk.

He didn't waste time with small talk.

Mia came in and rolled a chair over beside Anna. She didn't say anything as she took a seat.

John cleared his throat. He told Mia, "Send an email to all employees and inform them that Anna has accepted the position and will be taking over Linda's position as of tomorrow morning."

Mia only nodded.

"Give her company passwords and access to all employee files, and make sure she has everything she needs."

Again, Mia only nodded.

"Anna, would you like to take Linda's office or would you prefer to have an office on this floor?" He politely asked.

She replied,

"Linda's office will be fine. I don't want to distance myself from the staff. Although, I would like a different desk and a new computer."

"A new desk?" He asked with a questioning look.

"Yes Sir, hers would feel dirty!"

Samuel grinned at her.

"Very well, you will start tomorrow morning. I'll have maintenance move your things and replace the furniture. Anything else?"

"No Sir!" She smiled at him.

"Please call me John. Take the rest of the day off and we will see you in the morning. Good luck and don't hesitate to ask for guidance." He smiled back. "You will do just fine Anna, we want you to succeed and we know it will take some time so just roll into it."

Big John really likes you, he thinks you're cute. And yes he did just glance down at your tits!

Let's get out of here Bob, I need some fresh air."

They all shook hands.

On the way out Bob told her, He's looking at your ass!

Anna stopped by Maggie's desk on her way out. They agreed to meet up later that evening. Anna, feeling a bit proud as she walked through the lobby. She looked around at all the employees sitting at their desks.

She made her way down the sidewalk to her car. With no destination in mind she headed in the direction of her apartment. She decided that the quiet of home would be the best place to gather her thoughts. At home she kicked her shoes off, made herself some iced tea then stretched out on the sofa.

You know, I just can't stop thinking that John has ulterior motives. Something about the way he talked about Linda.

"Yep!" She silently said to herself.

Around noon she got a text from Maggie, it read, "Well it's official, I just got an email telling everyone that you are now their new boss. They moved Linda to your station and she is just sitting there with her head down. Everyone else seems excited. Haven't seen Larry."

Anna replied, "Okay, thanks for the update, see you this evening."

As she sat quietly contemplating the mornings events and trying to piece together the pieces that were vague.

Why would John express his feelings toward Linda to someone he just met?

Why would he feel a need to tell me about his oldest son and their other company, and his son's failing relationship?

It even sounded like his own marriage was falling apart.

I get the feeling that his world is crumbling down around him. Maybe he just needs a friend. Why would he offer you that position? Does Samuel have a lot more power than everyone realizes? Did Samuel do this out of fear that you would blackmail him?

" Bob! I know!I know!"

Anna closed her eyes and tried to relax. The whirlwind of pondering it all was making her feel exhausted.

The ringtone from her phone woke her up. She had fallen asleep. The two hour nap had left her feeling refreshed.

She had missed a call from Maggie. Anna sat up and called her back. Maggie explained that her sister had called and their mother was not doing well. She asked if she could take a few days off to fly to California and spend a few days with her mother.

It felt strange to Anna to have Maggie ask permission from her. She told Maggie to take as long as she needed and not to worry about her job. She knew that with eight people in the IT department things would be fine.

The rest of the afternoon was actually very pleasant. Anna went to bed early and slept really good, considering all that had happened.

The next morning she was at the office forty five minutes early.

She made coffee and strolled down the hall to her new office. It felt strange to have so much room and privacy. She noticed a new computer and furniture. Her old computer was beside the new one. Obviously someone from the IT department was in the process of transferring all her files.

Someone knocked on her door. She didn't realize anyone else was in the office that early.

It was John Cannon. After a morning greeting he said, "Bring your coffee, let's walk!"

He stopped at the break room and poured himself a cup.

He made her feel comfortable. She walked beside him as they strolled across the lobby to the elevator. He pushed the button for the top floor. Conversation was mostly him asking questions about her life. The door opened. Mia was not at her desk yet.

He spoke softly and polite, "I wanted to show you around up here. There may come a time when you need to just get away from the hustle and bustle down there." He opened a large door and held it for her. Anna stepped into a large room that looked like what she would imagine the presidential suite at the Waldorf to look like.

"Your welcome to come here anytime you need a little quiet time." John told her.

He took a seat at a large table in the formal dining room.

"Go ahead and look around, I need to make a couple of phone calls." He smiled and waved his hand as if offering her permission to inspect his personal space.

Anna was amazed at the size of it all. She sipped her coffee as she slowly moved from room to room. There were four bedrooms, each with a full bath.

It must have taken up most of the eighth floor. The living room was huge with a full bar and plush leather furniture.

Out of curiosity she found herself making her way up a beautiful spiral staircase on one side of the living room. At the top she opened a door and stepped outside. She stood in awe at the large spa and plush lounge chairs. There was a rock waterfall that emptied into a huge rooftop pool. There were tables with umbrellas. It was a paradise to say the least.

When she went back to the dining room she found John still sitting at the dining room table. He had his elbows on the table and his face buried in the palms of his hands.

"The roof is stunning!" She commented.

Looking up, he replied.

"Yes, it was a frevalis addition. I've only been up there a couple of times and I don't think anyone besides maintenance has ever been up there."

"Are you okay?" She asked

"Yes, I'm fine! Just a lot going on!"

He is so unhappy, everything seems to be falling apart in his life.

"I'm sorry! Is it Charles and Linda?"

He looked up at her with a questioning look.

"Your observations are cunning Anna!"

"Well let's talk about it, maybe I can help." She smiled at him.

"That's very thoughtful Anna, but I don't know how you could help, there is so much at stake."

She walked up behind him and started massaging his shoulders. She knew it was a bold move but she instantly felt the tightness in his shoulders start to relax.

"Aaaaa, that feels so good! But you don't need to do that."

Well shit, why don't you just go ahead and give him a blowjob? or just go all in and fuck him. That's probably what he was dreaming about when he brought you up here anyway.

"I feel bad for him, I'm only trying to ease the stress Bob!"

Go ahead, make his day! I'll bet he won't try to stop you.

"What's he thinking Bob?" She worked her thumbs harder into the tight muscles.

He's wishing you would make the first move. He wants to but he has been married so long that he forgot how. He doesn't understand about friends with favors, or open relationships. He doesn't understand the no strings attached thing. He's stuck in that old school world of thought.

"If you need some dirt on Linda I could probably help."

She said as she worked her thumbs harder into the tight muscles,

John raised his head, "Really? You have my attention!"

Are you really going to just hand over the videos? What about Samuel? You can't do that to him!

Well I have a video of her having sex in her office with another employee. I'll come clean John, I was going to use it to blackmail her for being such a bitch to everyone. But if it would help you, and expose her at the same time then that would be even better. After all, she really is an evil bitch."

"Seriously? You have a video of her?" He sat up straight and a smile spread across his face. "How much do you want for it?"

Anna laughed, "I don't want anything for it. I already have her job, I'm good with that.

Besides that, I want you to know that I will always put our friendship before work. I value friendship more than a job that I will probably be board stiff with after a couple of years anyway."

Don't say that kind of shit if you don't mean it Anna.

"I do mean it! I like him!"

She stopped massaging his shoulders. "Come with me, we need to talk!" She told him.

John followed her up the stairs. She knew he was probably checking out her ass. She opened the door and stepped outside.

Turning to face him, she took his hands in hers. "I can't be responsible for all you're employees and do the best I can do if you and I can't be one hundred percent honest and open with each other."

She pulled his hands. He followed her to one of the tables and they sat down.

"Okay," she said, looking across the table at him. "First of all, I like sex! Nothing is more satisfying than a good orgasm. It's the ultimate stress relief. Sex In the morning makes for a wonderful day. Things are different now John. It's totally acceptable to have sex with someone you like without any obligations."

He sat listening. Something in her seemed so sincere and honest.

"What I'm saying John is that you and I can work together and occasionally fuck. No strings attached and nothing expected in return. No expectations." With her beautiful smile, she winked at him.

Well you've done it now! you may as well go ahead and fuck him on your first day at your new job. What's he gonna do? Fire you?

She watched the sparkle in his eyes light up as she stood in front of him and pulled her shirt over her head. He reached out and beckoned her closer. She dropped her bra on the floor next to the spa. His hands gently cupped her firm breasts when she bent over to pull her pants off.

Anna stood next to John in only her turquoise panties.

He never said a word as he pulled her closer and began kissing her nipples. His hands seemed to be shaking as they slowly slid from her calves up until he held both of her ass cheeks.

He felt her hand slide down his chest and across his stomach until she was rubbing his growing cock through his pants.

Never in his life had he seen a sexier woman. Her round, firm hips, her hard nipples from the cool morning air. Her smile and perfect white teeth and flat stomach.

She unbuttoned his shirt and ran her fingers through the dark hair on his chest. He felt his pulse quicken when she knelt beside him. He watched her unbutton his pants. He heard the sound of his zipper. He felt his cock twitch as her hand pulled it free and began stroking it. He tipped his head back and drew a deep breath when he felt the warmth of her mouth on him.

John raised up pushing himself deeper into her mouth as Anna worked his pants and underwear down his legs.

She pushed his knees apart and began kissing and licking his nut sack as her small hand stroked him.

She kissed her way up the length of his cock,

"Mmmmm, pre cum, my favorite!" Anna smiled up at him as she licked the swollen purple head.

She stood up, he watched her push her panties down and step out of them. He looked at her well trimmed bush as she stepped over him. Slowly she sat on his lap. She bent and kissed him, pressing her breasts between them.

John listened to the words being whispered into his ear, "I want to feel you cum in me!"

Anna raised up, she reached between them and grasped the hard cock that twitched between her legs.

John looked up at the clouds floating by. He let his eyes close as his mind began to relax. All his stress seemed to float away with the clouds as they both felt the swollen head slipping into the warm tightness.

Anna's hands reached for his shoulders, she leaned on him and lowered herself on his hard shaft until she had taken it all.

She began a gentle rocking, just enjoying the feel of him inside her.

She whispered again, "Cum in me John!" As she reached behind herself and gently rubbed her finger tips over his balls.

It wasn't long until she felt John go stiff under her, she felt his cock jerking and warm cum spewing into her. An orgasm thundered through her. The brutal clinching in her cunt seemed to be extracting the last bit of stress from his mind. Her whimpering sounds burned into John's ears. It was pure extacy for both of them.

When they both were totally satisfied and breathing had slowed, they kissed. Anna lifted herself off him. She whispered in his ear "Fuck that felt good! Thank you!" She kissed his neck, "I better get to work!" She giggled.

John insisted that the two of them walk through each department. He wanted no doubt from anyone about Anna's position.

An hour later she closed the door to her new office behind herself. She pulled the plastic off her new chair and took a seat at her new desk.

I think It's time we come clean with each other Anne. We both know that I'm not a fly. I'm you're intuition. Your's just happens to be acute.

"Yes, I know Bob, you are my intuition, my intuitive thinking, my ability to pick up on other people's emotions and desires.

It's just easier for me to act on what I feel when I separate the thoughts in my mind from my gut feelings. When I allow myself to take advice from you. You always seem to know what people are thinking, and what they want without them having to say anything. We make a good team Bob, and I enjoy the conversation!"

Three days later Linda signed the divorce papers. She only asked for her personal belongings and her car. She left the company the same day. John and Charles were grateful that Anna had somehow managed to convince her to settle for so little.