All Comments on 'A Fool in Love'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunabout 3 years agoAuthor
Glad You're Enjoying This

Thanks to everyone who has read this latest story. Literotica has a glitch in their vote counting and scoring right now, so none of us know how our stories are really doing. But you can still vote, score and comment, like you normally would. And hopefully the problem will be resolved soon.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 3 years ago

That was a fun mature romance and a different way of taking us through the first of April.

kinkygeezerkinkygeezerabout 3 years ago

Lovely Romance Glad I took the time to read it.

Richard1940Richard1940almost 3 years ago

If I had rearranged my life to help someone, driven for 3 hours which has got to be 150-200 miles, used most of a tank of petrol for the round trip only to get there to find my services were not required I would be seriously pissed off. I would left a message along the lines of "you managed to contact me to arrange this house sitting, why didn't you have courtesy to contact me to inform me my services were no longer required". At this point I would climbed back in my car, slammed the door and driven, fuming, back home

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 3 years ago

I don’t know how I missed this story earlier but I’m glad I finally found it! It’s a very well written and lovely tale and, even better still, it has a very happy ending! Great job!

KirkandSweeneyKirkandSweeneyover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed your story; good romance, nicely detailed sex. I just have one question: when in the story does Sophia tell Marcus and Carrie that she’s pregnant? One paragraph, Sophia’s friend is telling her she has to tell them, the next paragraph, Rafe is at the door after hearing Marcus tell him that Sophia’s pregnant. Seems there’s a paragraph missing there. How Carrie and Marcus take the news could make for a very interesting paragraph, as well.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 2 years agoAuthor

Glad you all enjoyed this. For the reader who asked, I did mention that Sophia told her daughter and son-in-law her news on page seven, when Rafe comes and explains what happened to him overseas.

JimDiamondJimDiamondabout 2 years ago

AWWW, how sweet... :-) Sounds like a fantasy, but we do remember that some can be real. The heart is a lonely hunter and most times another passes close by without either realizing it.... But, sometimes they do bump into each other and magic happens. We all need to know that MAGIC really can come true. We all just need to be open to the possibility that it can happen. Stories like this keeps us open for that sometime when it bumps into us.

RRC2RRC2about 2 years ago

A lovely, fun story.

THANKS

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 2 years ago

Sweet, loving story. Thank-you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story - romantic, sexy, and relatively plausible too.

However, I agree with KirkandSweeney - Sophia telling the children she’s pregnant isn’t described at all, and isn’t mentioned as having happened until after Rafe asks her if she was ever going to tell him. It makes his reappearance at her door difficult to follow. My suggestion would be simply to edit the story so you at least leave a doubled size gap between the relevant paragraphs, so that we as readers are cued to understand that some time has passed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun story to read. Wouldn't have added to the story really, but given the type if woman his ex was. I can imagine her reaction. :)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved the story!! Who was the woman calling Rafe to dinner??

Would have been cool to have his cheating ex bitch wife know about his new family....maybe at the grandchild's party or something!! She needed some payback!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

For sure Donna cut off her husband for her boss - would have been awesome if she got wind of Rafe's new life so she can burn with envy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest entry will be published on March 24 in Mature, and I hope you enjoy it. What a pleasant surprise to discover that 'Surprise Valentine' has been awarded third place in the 2024 Valentine's Day Contest. A Big Thank You to everyone who rea...