A Fool No More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Jared! Thank you! They're so beautiful! They're the same color as my eyes," she said as I put the necklace around her neck and fastened it.

"As close as I could find, but they're not nearly as beautiful," I countered, causing her to disagree and give me a teasing punch in the arm.

That out of the way and earrings in place, too, she leaned in for a kiss that went on for quite some time. She broke it off eventually to reach under the tree and pull out a larger box than what I'd given her.

"I hope you like it and can use it," she said. I went straight to opening instead of examining the package and was surprised when I found a really nice pair of Steiner binoculars inside.

I shook my head in surprise. "Brooke, thank you but this is too much. You're a first-year teacher, so you must have paid an arm and a leg for these."

Smiling, she held up her hands. "Nope, still got them all. Now just hush and enjoy them, okay?"

"Thank you, sweetheart," I said. "These will be with me forever and I'll think of you every time I use them."

She clutched the emerald hanging just above her breasts--I noticed then that she'd unbuttoned a couple more buttons to reveal it and a lot more--and she replied, "Good, I want you to. And I'll always think of you when I wear this and these earrings, too."

We moved to the couch then and made out for a while as Christmas music continued to play.

***

Later in the morning, I sent Ashley a "Merry Christmas" text and she called me a couple of minutes later. Sue, her friend and traveling companion, was spending a lot more time with a male friend from the city than Ashley had expected, and my girl was a bit lonely as a result. We talked for a while as I tried to cheer her up, and then, when I refused to give any hints on my love life, she made baby-talk with Tiggress over the phone while the little cat practiced looking aloof over the silliness. I was barely holding in a laugh as Ashley gave up on getting the cat to talk to her.

"Mew," I squeaked in my best imitation cat voice.

"Daddy, that was you!" replied Ashley, detecting my ploy and leading us both to laugh. With my daughter at least somewhat cheerful again, we ended the call, but not before I reconfirmed the time their flight would be arriving the next afternoon so I could pick them up.

"Have a great Christmas, sweetheart. I love you so much."

"I love you, too, Daddy. See you tomorrow afternoon."

It was sunny and the temperature rose throughout the morning. Shortly before noon, Brooke and I packed lunches and went on a hike on a nearby trail, burning off the calories from breakfast and using my new binoculars to catch sight of a couple of birds and a bunch of squirrels along the way. I tried getting photos of them with my little digital camera without much success, so I ended up taking about a hundred shots of Brooke in candid and posed shots instead and was much happier with the results.

At about 1:30, we stopped by a little stream and ate lunch, sitting on a fallen tree near the brook watching the water flow as we listened to it babbling and burbling over the rocks in its path.

"This is so relaxing," I whispered, not wanting to drown out the sounds. There was so much on my mind, including wanting to tell Brooke how I'd begun to feel but worrying whether it was too soon to be feeling that way and whether it was too soon to admit it to her if it wasn't. The sound calmed me and having Brooke next to me, my arm around her shoulder, made me wonder if we should stay there for the rest of the afternoon.

"It is quite relaxing," she agreed, "but to be honest, I know of another brook, one with capital B and a little e, that might interest you even more if we head home."

Putting my internal debate on hold, I grinned, wondering what was in store for us.

***

"You need a shower," Brooke said after kissing me when we got home. "It was what, about five miles? I didn't realize we were sweating so much."

"Yeah, it was a little warmer than I expected. You want to go shower first?"

She chuckled and shook her head. "No, you need it a lot more than I do," giving me a sniff followed by a gentle shove toward my bedroom.

I was in the shower a couple of minutes later when the curtain slid open and Brooke, wearing her birthday suit, stepped in with me.

"Just want to make sure you don't miss any spots," she said as she stepped into my arms, the water spraying over her, too. She felt incredible against me, her arms around me, her breasts pressed against my chest, and her mound...well, my dick sprang to attention and was trapped between us in possibly record time.

I watched as the rivulets of water ran off us, random patterns forgotten just as quickly as they were seen when she kissed me. I closed my eyes as we kissed, lost in her and in the moment.

When the kiss ended, I cupped her breast and suckled on her nipple as she giggled and the water sprayed over us. I made sure the other one got equal time and she made sure my dick was scrubbed quite clean with her hands and kisses before we broke out the soap to finish our original task. Not wanting us to run out of hot water before we could wash and rinse, I turned it off and we each explored the other as we washed.

Once we were done and rinsed, we stood in the spray kissing some more until Brooke drew back and whispered, "Jared, I was going to let you unwrap your other present, but I'm not sure if you need to now. Maybe later if you'd like."

"What do you mean, sweetheart?"

"It's me," she replied. "I'm your Christmas present, all of me, to do with as you will. So, do you want to go get in bed and make love to me? I'm safe so we won't need a condom."

"Brooke, if you're sure you're ready, I can't think of a better Christmas present than that."

She nodded her certainty and then teased, "Even your new binocs?"

"Hmm, as much as I like them, even them," I teased in reply.

We toweled each other dry and then I picked her up in my arms, her arms around my neck, and I carried her the few feet from the bathroom to my bed. It wasn't exactly a threshold but it would have to do. I eased her down into the bed and then climbed in next to her, pulling the sheet and comforter over us.

We kissed and snuggled together, heating each other up as much as the bed. It wasn't long before the comforter got pushed off to the side and I started to move down on her but she stopped me. "Get in me, Jared. I'm ready, make love to me. Please."

She spread her legs wide and I positioned myself at her entrance before gently moving forward, working my way inside bit by bit. It was an incredible feeling, her soft walls around me, embracing my member before I drew back a bit and slid back in.

When I was fully inside her, I stopped to enjoy the sensation for a moment and make sure she was ready. "You feel so good around me, Brooke. Just incredible."

"You, too, Jared. So good." She squeezed me with her walls then, biting her lip "I'm ready if you are. Mmm. Love me, make me yours. Mmmm."

We moved together, Brooke holding me against her as I rocked in and out, her caressing me with each sweet stroke, slow and loving, enjoying each sensation, trying to give her as much as she was giving me. It wasn't long before Brooke's breathing shortened and her little moans came faster and louder.

I was feeling it, too, a lusty buildup in my core, and I pushed harder and faster, chasing it for me and for her.

"Harder, Jared! Fuck me harder!"

I did, harder and faster, trying to give her everything she wanted.

"Pound me, Jared! Pound my pussy, make it yours, my love!"

Redoubling my efforts, I slammed against her, the sound of flesh on flesh practically echoing in the room.

"Do it, my love. I want to feel your cum when you shoot it into me! I'm so close, Jared! Give me all you've got!"

It was only a few seconds later that I felt the flood shooting out of me, filling her as she asked, as I kept pounding. Brooke moaned as I did, wrapping her legs and arms more tightly around me, and then pulling me down on top of her. After I slipped out of her, I moved over to her side and pulled us together, arm in arm.

Finished, we lay there holding each other, feeling bliss, and very well blessed.

***

We cooked Christmas dinner together that evening and then ate our meal with what I felt was an unexpected degree of anxiety. I knew the reason for mine, but wasn't sure if I was overreacting or, more importantly, what was wrong with Brooke.

"Sweetheart, is something wrong?" I asked, worried that Brooke was already realizing her mistake and would soon be gone from my life.

"Wrong? What do you mean?"

"You seem, I don't know, anxious about something?"

She smiled and shook her head. "No, Jared, not anxious. Relieved, happy, and hopeful, yes. I've liked you since we met and been wanting you since the Halloween party, but I've been really worried and it was hard, not knowing where we were going, whether we'd hit a roadblock that was too much, something that would keep us apart before we ever had a chance. Maybe there's some anxiety that it could still happen, but nothing like before. Now...now I just want you again...like, right now."

Brooke was grinning as I rose from the table beaming like I'd just won the lottery. Ignoring all the food, our dishes, and everything else still sitting out, I picked her up and carried her into my bedroom for the second time of the day.

"Oh, I love that," she giggled. "When you pick me up like this, I know we're in for a really great time!"

After I lay her in the bed, she let me remove her clothes and her panties where I could take in all of her beauty and then she helped me with mine.

We snuggled under the covers at first, warming each other with kisses and caresses, but it wasn't long before I started kissing her breasts and then on down.

We were more adventurous this time than our first, with Brooke letting me go down on her and bring her to a first and then second orgasm before she demanded her turn with me.

Up and down she went, taking turns working my head and then my shaft, bringing me closer and closer....

"Brooke, that's enough, sweetheart," I said as I stopped her, with her looking up into my eyes, her desire obvious. "If you keep going, I don't know if I'll be able to do the main event."

"Jared McClelland, you're my boyfriend and my lover--such a great one!--and you make me happier than I've ever been in my life," she said as she slowly pumped me. "I have faith in you, Jared, and I know you'll be able to do it. So lie back, hush up, and let me do this."

She pushed me back down and raised the head of my dick back up, taking it into her mouth and making her previous efforts look like she'd been toying with me. It wasn't long before I was feeling the buildup as before, but this time, she pushed me on, over the edge. I called out that I was coming but she didn't let off and a moment later I came deep in her mouth. She stayed on me until I was done and she soon had me clean, not losing a single drop in the process.

"God, that was fun!" she said, grinning, as she collapsed on the bed beside me. She rolled toward me then, resting her soft breast on my chest and throwing an arm over me to pull us closer. I snuck my arm under her, too, and we lay there holding each other for a while longer as I thought how lucky I was to have her.

Brooke ran her hand over my chest from time to time, and I caressed her back, dropping lower to cup her ass cheek occasionally. When her hand went lower, taking hold of my manhood and touching me gently to bring me back to life, my hand went lower, too, slipping between her legs and then into her wet slit.

She moaned as I swirled my finger in her sweet pussy, pulling out from time to time to try to catch her clit. Her little moans were so sweet, her smile and the look in her eyes sweeter still.

"Told ya," she breathed as she massaged me slowly, having gotten me back to full staff. "Can I be on top this time? Would you like that?"

"Brooke, I'd love that."

Grinning, she mounted me, her face toward mine, before aligning me and sinking down atop it in one smooth motion.

"That feels so good," she moaned as she did a little grind against me. I cupped her pretty breasts and played with her nipples for a bit as she increased her motions but it wasn't long before she leaned back, her hands on my legs behind her, and I slipped my hands under her thighs to give her support.

I loved watching her, her breasts--32Cs, she'd revealed in one of our discussions--dancing on her chest, her wide stance revealing her inner labia--normally almost completely hidden by her puffy outer lips--caressing my dick with each thrust. Her face was the picture of intensity as she rode me, seeking her release as well as my own. It was when her expression changed that I asked, "Do we need to change positions, sweetheart?"

"Ah, yeah, I think so. I'm, ah, out of practice."

"Brooke, I'd have never known. You're great at it," I laughed, helping her roll over to let me get on top. "We'll keep practicing and strengthening our muscles and soon we'll have each other going off like Roman candles."

"You did that in my mouth a little while ago," she laughed as I entered her again, missionary style this time. I alternated long slow strokes, shorter faster ones, and deep grinding for a bit until she smiled at a pace she liked. I kept that up for a while until we started getting close and then we naturally went faster and faster, harder and harder, her gripping me for all she was worth as I slammed into her, her arms and legs wrapped around behind me. We both came seconds later and I collapsed atop her, holding her as I kissed and nibbled on her neck.

I heard something in the other room then.

"Brooke, I left the food out. Freidrick's probably up on the table getting his Christmas dinner. I'll be right back."

She kissed me. "I'm expecting you to be."

I sat up on the side of the bed and was getting up when I heard, "Daddy, surprise! I'm home!"

That gave me just enough time to spin back in the bed and pull the sheet over me before, just a second later, there was a shriek from the open door to my room.

"Oh my God, Daddy! I'm so sorry," cried Ashley. "I didn't know you had company."

Brooke had ducked behind me under the sheet, but apparently not enough. Ashley, starting to turn away, suddenly stopped and yelled, "Brooke? Brooke! What the fuck are you doing with my dad? No! No, no, no! No way! No fucking way!"

I'd heard Ashley say a curse word maybe twice in her life, and she'd been embarrassed afterward both times. Now, she was cutting a blue streak at Brooke and at me through her tears.

"This can't be, Daddy! You can't be fucking do this. God, she's too young for you! She's...she's even two months younger than me! And Brooke, you goddamn bitch, you used me to get to my dad? How could you?"

"Ashley, stop! Calm down!" I said. "Brooke's my girlfriend. I love her and want to be with her."

"You love me?" Brooke sat up in the bed, pulling the sheet tight around her breasts trying to hide them.

"You love to fuck her, you mean," accused Ashley.

"Please, Ashley, get out and close the bedroom door. We'll be out in a minute to discuss this as adults."

"No, Daddy, I don't want to ever, I mean ever, see that bitch or her tits again. And if you don't get rid of her and promise me this will never, ever happen with her again, you'll never see me again either. I swear, never!"

Still sobbing, she fled my room and slammed the door behind her. The resulting BOOM sounded as threatening as thunder but not nearly as much as her words.

"Brooke, stay here," I whispered as I got up and grabbed for my clothes, wondering how this had happened, how she was in my house rather than still in New York waiting to catch a plane late the next morning like we'd discussed earlier in the day.

I had my pants on and was about to pull my t-shirt over my head when Brooke, tear streaks on her cheeks, grabbed my arm. "Jared, I love you, too, but I've got to go, to let you two work things out. Call me."

She dumped all of her things that she could see in her bag; I carried it out to the front door as she scooped up her kitten. We walked to her car, parked on the street in front of my house, in silence. Embracing before she got in her car, she was on her way a moment later.

Ashley was standing in the kitchen, her back turned to me, when I went back in.

"Ash, I'm sorry. I wanted to tell you, but I wanted to see if it was going to work out between us before I did."

There was anger and hurt in her voice. "You knew it was wrong so you wanted to keep it hidden until you broke up, you mean. Then, of course, you wouldn't have to tell me since you weren't together anymore? Is that it, Dad? Oh, and please, please tell me she doesn't call you 'Daddy,' too? I was always your little girl and was the only one who could call you that, but now it makes me sick just thinking that she would say that, call you that, too. I can't even say the word anymore. Fuck!"

"Ashley, no! It's not like that. Any of it, and no, she doesn't have daddy issues, not with me anyway, and she never called me that once, not a single time." I slumped down into a chair at the table. "It's just, well, I've been lonely, really lonely, since your mother and I broke up for the last time. Then Brooke came into my life and I felt happiness that I haven't felt in years."

"Yeah, the college boys all say that young pussy does that, makes a guy really happy. His dick, anyway. How long have you two been fucking anyway?"

I was upset and angry at her accusations and wanted to defend myself, to show her that Brooke and I had done nothing wrong so it came out before I thought it through. "We've been seeing each other for about two months, growing closer by the week, and today was the first time--shit, Ashley, it's none of your damn business," I said, only then realizing I'd already said too much.

"Then I'm leaving, Dad, which is really sad. I was so lonely in New York with Sue going out with her guy all the time that I paid the change fee and came home so I could be with you on Christmas only to find this shit. If you stop seeing her, give me a call and we'll see if we can rebuild a relationship eventually, but if not...well, have a good life. I've already called a cab and it should be here any time. I'll wait outside."

"Ashley, wait, please. I'll take you home--"

"No, Dad. You do what you need to do with the Brooke-bitch. Once you figure that out, then you can call me...if you think it's worth your time."

She walked out pulling her carry-on bag behind her. Her cat bag was looped over her shoulder and her carrier with Tiggress inside bumped against her leg with each step she took. Once she was out on the porch and her items were clear, she slammed the front door, her second one in less than an hour.

***

I left for Brooke's as soon as the taxi carried Ashley away. Considering it was Christmas night, I hoped the taxi company wouldn't rob Ash blind on the fare for the second time of the evening.

When I reached Brooke's, I knocked on the door but she didn't open it. She called out from just inside the door, "Jared, please go. I love you but I can't see you anymore. Ashley's right, it's too hard; there's too much age between us and too many obstacles, including Ashley. I can't come between you and your daughter, any more than I already have anyway. Just go, love her, and forget about me."

"Brooke, I can't forget about you. I love you and want to try to make this work."

"That's just it. It won't work if you lose Ashley as a result. You love her but if you lose her because of me, do you think anything could last between us? It wouldn't, and you'd end up hating me eventually. Please go. I'm going to walk away now and go back to my bedroom where I can cry myself to sleep. Goodbye, Jared."

1...456789