All Comments on 'A Foreign Exchange at Christmas.'

by bambigirl44

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
GREATNESS!!!!

AWESOME STORY BAMBI....IVE BEEN CHECKING TO SEE IF YOUVE UPDATED EVERYDAY....AND FINALLY YOU DID :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
YOU ARE BACK!!

Thanks for coming back... the best writer on this site..... ever!!!!

Literotica must be pleased as the standard of writing suddenly just got even better!! Hello and welcome back Bambi Girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fantastic

I have been checking this site everyday looking for your new story and I was not disappointed. Your writing is fantastic and your stories are the only reason I keep checking this site. Hope you will post Part two very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Finally

He does it again. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Oh Thank God...

I used to check this site everyday and look at all of the "New Stories" Now, I just check for yours. Yours are the hottest, the most well written, the most descriptive, and never leave me wanting more. I love this new series you seem to have started. I won't push you for more though, I'm sure that's what forced you into your silence for a few months. Just relax. Excellent story, keep it up Bambi!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
THNAK GOD!!!

I have also checked the site daily for weeks - please dont leave it so long next time! Loved the story, and who knows - maybe Mandy & Maria meet someday........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Read This!

You are a very good writer. there is no doubt about that. However you are at your best when you make the old men get accidental upskirt opportunities, have them lust over their prize for a while, before receiving everything in a package of lingerie.

Hope to see this again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Finally!! :)

The best writer on literotica strikes again! Thank you for making this year seem worthwhile!!

From a turned on british reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
obviously that time off was for your research

like the other readers, I continually check this site for your material, even read and re-read some of your other works, but this one was a little more researched, lot more realistic , more like the first one and just as good, please continue doing what you do best, these stories...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Magnificent!!

another story, another great job, thanks again for all the entertainment you have given over the years

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Awesome!!!

AWESOME YOURE BACK! WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT STORY AS ALWAYS BAMBIGIRL! As you can see, we all love you here so please keep on writing great materials!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fantastic Writer

Agree with Read This. But you're still a enthralling writer.

Love to see more Mandy again as well. When's the next chapter out.

Pantyboy11Pantyboy11about 15 years ago
welcome back Bambigirl

Welcome back bambigirl, and you return with another hot story. I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy reading about Maria and her adventures.

A hot sexy story, beautifuly written and desribed perfectly.

Cant wait for Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Super Duper

Cracking story and very much enjoyed after the "long wait". Looking over the comments, i personally think they are all spot on and that this is certainly a return to form which promises more and more. Having been to some parts of eastern europe i can vouch that they truely are real beauties and that it wasn't hard to imagine the "EXOTIC" looks of Maria. One minor critism; i'd love to see a little more cat & mouse! she is taken too easily

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Excellent!

I hope your heroine goes to a couple more fancy dress parties

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Some suggestion from Old John

Awesome Bambi,I'm a great fan all ur stories inlcuding tis one.U have did it again !!Thanks & WELL DONE !!

Wondering how is Mandy doing...hehe, I would like to share with you some of mine suggestion, hope you dun mind & maybe treat it as some reference if you like. I have actually two suggestions listed below;

1) Billy found out actually Mandy was e one that cause him to be was sent back in jail.After they found out that it was a administration error, billy was released.He had made few friend (one ugly and smelly , e other was old & deform like him) in jail and he vow to seek revenge on Mandy. They agreed to help him, in return they get a share of Mandy too.

Billy went to find George for help, since he had not have mandy for sometime and George decided to join in their plan & call mandy out for a night of great fun.

when Mandy arrived at e abandoned warehouse they threatened her about the tape and force her to do a hot striptease and give each of them a nice blowjob,when they were lying exhuasted mandy tried to escape. Just as she thought she was reaching e exit, she tripped over something hard and felt into unconsciousness.

When she woke up--->found herself tied her up.They wanted to taught her a lesson she will never forget-->they used vibrator on her, Poor mandy cum & cum.Then when Mandy finally decided to obey & give in to them totally, they gangbanged her the whole night long.

2) Ted was also a gambler, being chased by his debtor.One day he read an advertisement from the newspaper "Earn fast Cash--> Fed's Sexy Lingeries shop required a busty female model for their new set of Sexy Lingeries" Ted immdiately thought of Mandy & instructed her to go as Ted needed the money urgenlty.

During the trial photoshoot old shop owner,Fred was mesmerized by mandy pretty face & nice figure. He came up with a dirty plan.--->He knew that mandy needed money urgently and ask her to go & seduce an old client,Tom to purchase their new set of Sexy Lingeries product. He will reward her handsomely.--> Mandy had to agreed as Ted keep on pestering her to give him more money.

She had no other alternative but to proceed as plan.Mandy & Fed went to Tom office e next day. Mandy was told to try out few of the Lingeries inorder to convice the old pervert client, Tom that they were indeed very sexy.----->As there was no chnaging room, Mandy was forced to change behind a small curtain, which show the outline shadow of her fabulous figure! Mandy change into a baby blue transulent Babydoll Rose Syrup,Bright Pinky Bra & Garter & Panties etc. While she was demostrating to Tom how sexy the lingeries had made her figure look or was it e other way..lol, he was shock to see what nice figure mandy have under those lingeries and Tom start requesting her to make different obsence pose & start molesting her boobs..butts...

Mandy defend herself and push him off.This made e him very unhappy, Tom threatened not to buy e new product from them.Inorder to save the situation, Mandy was instructed by Fed, the old shop owner to made Tom HAPPY--->so he can closed the deal or he will not pay her a single cent.As mandy need the money urgently for Ted, she had no choice but agree to it. Initally Mandy try to sweet talk him into buying the new products & resist Tom advancement, but she knew the only way to closed e deal was to give in to Tom & let him use her body for his lust...

Just as she thought the ordeal was over, Tom made a

(special request) that he wanted to see Mandy have sex with the old shop owner, Fed.--> She did not know actually Tom and Fed was very good friend & she had fell into their trap once again.

While sitting on the armchair, Mandy reluctanly gave Fed a blow job--->seeing him lying dere exhuasted & satisfied, Mandy start to dress up,however IS NOT ENOUGH ! He wanted sometime hardcore like Fed fucking MAndy while she was being tied up in the sofa....Just as mandy was being fucked by Fed, Tom suddenly joined in e FUN!!....they both enjoyed fucking her....

After Mandy & Fed was gone, Tom took out the video camera that he had hidden earlier from the shelf and smile " i hav got u NOW..."

Hope you will like it...Pls continue to write story about Mandy..Thanks a millon !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
MORE

please more!! greetz from belgium

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More more MORE!!!

Animore story abt MANdy PLS!!!!

Maybe can write abt mandy being tied up & raped..lol

More action & resistance from mandy part pls!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I know your busy

How long do we have to wait??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
is something wrong?

we are in much anticipation over your next installment. no disrespect to all the other great writers on this site, but you are maybe the best when it comes to this genre.

i hope everything is well and that you haven't neglected your dear fans because of some rude comments made by others.

i would love to read more from you.

from an admirer.

Pantyboy11Pantyboy11almost 15 years ago
anything wrong bambigirl

Hi Bambigirl,

Just hoping that you are well and busy working on another wonderful instalment. I would hate to think that some of the needless negative comments on here had made you hang up your pen...

Please give us more of your fantastic work.

bambigirl44bambigirl44almost 15 years agoAuthor
From the author...

Chapter 27 of the "An Opportunity" series should be here within the next week or two. Thanks everyone for the constant great feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
alllllrrrriiiiiiiiigggggggggghhhhhhhhtttttttttt

YEAH CANT WAIT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Can't wait

Please give us a release date

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Looks like I'm not the only one

who can't wait for the next installation of Opportunities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Spice it up

Bambi,

Please write an instalment on Mandy and her tennis coach or swim coach. Thanks

YshtarYshtaralmost 15 years ago
Magnificent.. again!

I've given this story five stars, like I did with all your stories. I like the series about Mandy and Allison, but this new creation is also magnificent. Your stories have an almost perfect balance between consent and nonconsent. In the beginning the girls are reluctand, but in the end they are aroused and actually like it.

Somehow the contrast between ugly, drooling perverts, and luscious young girls, is fascinating. I'm still figuring out why;)

Ciao.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Loved it!

A great story! I love your story niche. Keep up the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
amazing story

i really like how you tell it from both people's point of view, this is a very well written story and... maria was very sexy!

sassysasha89sassysasha89almost 13 years ago

"At long last she was able to leave..." What if she didn't leave and climbs back on for more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A forein exchange at..

New Year's?

Halloween would also be a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
'Best' writer?

Not. Lack of punctuation, especially commas, and run-on sentences distort the pacing. Also could use more attention to detail.

SmuttydogSmuttydogalmost 11 years ago
Any chance you could expand on Maria?

I would have thought there was a whole lot of misfortunes that could befall Maria and her phenomenal tits and arse, being an illegal immigrant is a trump card to many a pervert whether they be in law enforcement, an employer, or a landlord! Would love to see more of Maria and the attentions that are forced upon her. ;)

PQuinesPQuinesover 10 years ago
A Foreign Exchange at Christmas

SmuttyDog wrote:

"I would have thought there was a whole lot of misfortunes that could befall Maria and her phenomenal tits and arse, being an illegal immigrant is a trump card to many a pervert whether they be in law enforcement, an employer, or a landlord! Would love to see more of Maria and the attentions that are forced upon her. ;)"

I agree with SmuttyDog. I would have given you 5 stars but unfortunately she became a wiling participant on her debasement. I would have liked she would remain reluctant and the lost of her cherry to an dirty old man would cause her a series of unwelcome feelings. The old man had her mouth and ass to debase. The plot is very good. The story is good but I think you have lost a great opportunity to make a really awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Picture of Maria.

http://bambigirl44.tumblr.com/

26th November 2013

SmuttydogSmuttydogover 10 years ago
Any ideas for Maria?

Hiya! If you were thinking of writing more on Maria...Maybe you could tell the tale of her problems at the job centre when the horrible old man discovers that she is an illegal immigrant and "persuades" her to go to work for other "dirty old men" that there will be "no questions asked" by the authorities if she plays along like a good (not so little) girl. These pics you posted on Tumblr look almost made for a scene from her interview at the job centre.... http://bambigirl44.tumblr.com/post/34631079677/with-the-threat-of-job-cuts-flying-around-the

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love all your stories Bambigirl44

Merry Christmas and happy New year 2015. I love all your stories and also the pics on the other website. Keep on writing Bambigirl44. You bring a lot of joy to me and I sure many other men. You are my only favorite writer on this website. Thank you!

Gregvan6565Gregvan6565about 7 years ago
Loved this story

Between the old guy approach and the sexy virgin aspect I loved it but the rape taking her virginity put it over the top. Keep writing more please and keep us cumming for more.

starovastarovaalmost 6 years ago
Filthy old man

This story exemplifies 'Non Consent and Reluctance.'

She had no choice, so he fucked her like a bandit.

Even to be faced with a disgusting old pervert like him, she had to compromise her virtue and surrender her innocence.

Great set-up and well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous