A Formative Summer Ch. 02

Story Info
It began with her hypnotic feet...
995 words
4.45
10.5k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 05/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few days were no different than before that strange and captivating woman came in. The only difference was that I could not stop thinking about her. She haunted my thoughts and my dreams.

Then one day my manager called me to the back of the store. She handed me an address and three boxes of shoes. My manager explained that a customer had requested me by name and said that I had been very helpful and professional and that she would like to thank me personally as I delivered the shoes that she wished to purchase.

I was confused again. I had never seen a delivery being done from the store. My manager saw my confusion and smiled. She explained that deliveries are not part of the store business normally but the woman on the phone had been quite insistent and had paid extra for the delivery. She asked me if I would be alright to deliver them.

I said that I would be glad to help. It was towards the end of my shift anyway so I thought I could head home afterwards. I pulled up to the address on the paper and was struck by the beauty of a well-kept house. The house was not large by any means but the garden was picture perfect, the paint on the house looked fresh and neat.

I stepped through the beautiful stone steps to the front door and knocked. After a few moments, I heard the clicking of heels on wood floors. My heart raced in tempo with the sound. Why... was I so excited to see her again...?

The door opened and there she was... in a beautiful flowing black summer dress. She smiled that wolfish smile that had haunted me from before and invited me inside. My tongue was tied again and I could only nod and follow. She motioned me to the couch and as I walked over, I heard her close the door and turn the deadbolt and lock the door.

I sat on the middle of the sofa and she took the loveseat opposite of me. She sat down and started off by thanking me for bringing the shoes and being so helpful to her. I asked if she wanted to try them on again to make sure she was happy with them.

She nodded silently and pointed to the black stilettos that she had purchased. I knelt on the rug in front of her and took off her shoes just like I had done in the store and as her shoes came off, she put one foot on my hand and the other she brought up to my face.

"Just breathe...."

I froze and my eyes turned large like a deer in headlights. She wiggled her toes in front of my nose as I took a few deep breaths.

"That's it.... that's a good boy... Keep breathing..."

Her voice was soft yet commanding and unyielding. They left no room for protest. I felt my body responding and obeying before I could even think. My mind fogged as she rubbed her foot on my cheek. The feeling of the silky stockings on my face was entrancing.

"There you go... that's it... just relax and breathe..."

I felt my eyes get heavy and close. My whole world reduced to the smell and feeling of her foot. I felt the other foot seek my groin and start moving in slow circles.

"Now.... that is a good boy.... Just stay like that..."

She seemed to know exactly what effect she was having on me. She started asking me tons of questions. About my childhood, my parents, my friends, my previous girlfriends, my sexual experiences, my dreams, my hopes for my future, even mundane things like my favorite color.

I answered all of them completely truthfully and completely. I felt almost like I had no choice. It was easier to obey her and answer the questions then to try and think of a lie. I felt most nervous about explaining my previous sexual experience as... I basically had none. I had barely even kissed a girl by the time I had turned 18 and I was not proud of it. Yet I told her the truth.

It felt like hours had slipped by and I was very aroused yet also completely docile and at her mercy. She finally stopped asking questions and pulled her feet away from me. I slowly opened my eyes and found her with my phone in her hand. I must have given her my password. She handed it to me and smiled as she looked at my lap. I looked down at her and was immediately mortified. I had a huge wet spot on my pants. I covered it up quickly with my hands.

"So... I want you to go home now. You will hear from me on the weekend. You will tell your parents that you are going to hang out with your friends like you do every Saturday but I want you here at 9am sharp. Do you understand?"

I had regained enough of my mind to question her and I was about to object when she cut me off.

"Just remember... I know your parents' phone numbers now, I know where you live and I took pictures of you at my feet with that huge embarrassment. You will obey me or I will have a chat with your parents about your... issues..."

My mouth opened and closed a few times as her words had an iron edge to them. She was serious. I nodded in defeat and she pushed me out of her house.

As I stepped outside, I realized that the wet spot was visible to everyone walking on the sidewalk. I tried my best to cover my groin as I ran to my car. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her watching me as I ran... with a big smile.