A Fortunate Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Em stopped for a while to admire the view. The teen's crotch area was completely hairless and smooth, except for a small silky patch of ginger hair above the base of his cock.

Mattie's dick, lying flat on his belly pointing upwards towards his chin, was quite a site to behold. The boy's member was now fully hard, just over eight inches long, very thick and straight, with only a slight curving upward. Mattie's cock was cut, with a wide mushroomy glistening head, and with a cute brown birthmark right in the middle of the stalk. A very large moist dark-pink hairless ballsack was framing Mattie's cock at its base.

"Oh, Mattie, this is beautiful!" Emily exclaimed.

The boy's entire body blushed deep red. He opened his eyes and looked up at Em's warm smiling face. She poured some more warm oil on her hands, and proceeded to grab Mattie's cock with both her hands, squeezing her palms tightly around its girth.

"Dr Em!!" the boy cried in shock.

"Don't you 'Dr Em' me, young man! Penis is just another muscle in your body, and it could also use a good massage. Now lay back, relax and enjoy," she replied.

Mattie did not protest. He propped himself on his elbows, so that he could better see what Emily was doing.

With slow, tender, deliberate movements Em started expertly massaging Mattie's young penis. Gripping the impressive girth of his cock tightly with her clasped palms, she slowly moved them up from the base to the cock-head, in gentle but firm repeated strokes. From time to time she would stop and work the boy's bright-red cock-head with her thumbs and fingertips. Mattie was now leaking profusely, with his pre-cum mixing with the warm massage oil, providing extra lubrication. Em also took care to firmly massage the teen's huge pink velvety ballsack, feeling the large egg-size testicles move inside it. She used both hands to work the clefts around the ballsack, ant the joints with his hips. Emily poured some more oil on Mattie's dick and started to alternate her long upward stroking movements with downward ones. In addition to firm gripping movements, she also deployed light touches. Em used her index and middle fingers to gently run them along the length of Mattie's boy stalk, using both straight strokes and small gently circular movements, caressing its flanks, the slightly curved upper dorsal side, and the delicate ventral underside. She slowly teased the boy's now dark purple glans, squeezing and pushing them with her fingertips, working the cleft in Mattie's cock-head, spreading the pre-cum constantly oozing from from it around around the glistening head and along the proud stalk. Em also carefully but gently worked the ridges of the meaty wide corona with her fingertips. While cradling the base of Mattie's cock with one hand, she tenderly but firmly run the palm of her other hand from the boys' nut sack to the purple cock-head, running the balls and arches of her palm around its glistening hot surface.

From time to time Em would gently blow air on Mattie's young dick, causing it to twitch and eliciting low muffled whimpers from the boy.

Mattie was now breathing heavily with a happy but uncertain smile of his face. His chest was falling and rising rhythmically, and he started to move his pelvis upward, to meet Emily's strokes. She continued tenderly but forcefully stroking his hard dick with her left hand, while using her right hand to caress the boy's taught lean tummy and chest.

His excitement slowly building, Mattie was clenching and unclenching his fists, but kept his hands them at his sides, pressed against the table.

Emily was getting excited too. She found the experience of working Mattie's young love muscle unbelievably erotic. Mattie was a beautiful fit teen, and his shapely thick cock felt wonderfully alive and tender in Emily's hands. She loved the feel of his young cock muscles, so pliant, firm and hot, underneath her fingers, feeling all the ridges, bumps and crannies of Mattie's wonderful love weapon. It had been a while since Emily had a male sexual partner, but none of the experiences with them could compare with the sweetness and tenderness of this moment.

Mattie, for his part, was also quite on another plane of existence. He was feeling vulnerable, defenseless, helpless and exposed. And yet this feeling of complete surrender of his young body to expert sexual manipulations of a beautiful young black woman was also incredibly exhilarating, sexy and arousing. He had never imagined feeling such pleasure and content.

Emily's strokes were gradually getting faster and she knew that Mattie would explode soon.

While grasping the base of the boy's cock, she leaned forward and took his cock-head into her mouth, firmly wrapping her moist lips around it.

"Dr Em!!" Mattie screamed in shock and disbelief, raising higher on his elbows.

Without releasing his cock from her mouth, Emily pushed on Mattie's chest with her left hand, signaling for him to quiet down. He understood and leaned back a bit, allowing her to continue.

While still holding Mattie's cock head in her mouth, Em used her hands to untie her robe belt and to slip the robe down on the floor. She was now completely naked, except for the fluffy slippers on her feet. Mattie's large round green eyes bugged out at the sight.

Emily started to suck Mattie's cock in earnest. She bathed and teased his cock-head with her wet tongue, running her tongue along the ridges of its corona, piss-slit and its smooth slick hot surface, tasting the sweet and slightly bitter pre-cum oozing copiously from the boy's dick. Grasping his cock with her hand, she run her tongue along its full eight inch length, bathing the silky skin in her saliva. She suckled on Mattie's heavy ballsack, probing and rolling each of his large tender testicles with her tongue and lips. Em then went to sucking the top portion of Mattie's boy rocket, swallowing close to a half of its length. Mattie was now thrashing and moaning loudly. He used his right hand to caress Emily's head, face and ears, digging his fingers in her luscious black hair. Em alternated between sucking Matt's dick, licking it like a sweet lollipop, suckling his balls and his cock head. Mattie's mind was completely blank with excitement, lost in the unbelievable pleasure his former babysitter was giving him.

Emily sensed that he was getting really close and would not last long. She grabbed the base of Mattie's boy stalk firmly with her left hand, and in a quick move deep-throated as much of it as she could, while tugging hard on his balls with her right hand.

"Aaaa-aaaa!!" Mattie screamed, and with a loud grant he exploded in Emily's hot wet oral cavern.

She felt six or seven volleys of hot young cum hit the back of her throat, flooding her mouth. She tried to swallow it all, savoring the sweet tangy taste, while still firmly clasping her lips around the boy's twitching and jerking young cock. Some of the cum did spill out on his stomach and on Em's face.

She finally released Mattie's dick from her mouth and looked up at the boy, meeting his happy incredulous grin. Em licked her lips and lapped the remainder of Mattie's cum from his tummy.

"Mmmmm, Mattie's love nectar, sweet and delicious!" she laughed.

Mattie grinned back happily, but still too shocked to say anything.

She stood up and walked to the front of the table standing next to Mattie's head. Em leaned over, took his head in her hands and planted a deep, hungry and passionate kiss on the boy's mouth.

"Mmmm-mph," he moaned in surprise. Mattie opened his mouth, returning Emily's kiss. She stuck her warm wet tongue inside his mouth, eagerly exploring the insides of the warm moist cavern, and suckling on the boy's tender velvety tongue.

After a while Mattie responded in kind, and their tongues fought a brief sexy battle that they both lost and they lost won. As they kissed, Em used her right hand to caress the boy's strong smooth chest, and Mattie reached with his hands to stroke Emily's luscious black hair.

Eventually Emily broke the kiss and came for air. She stood above Mattie, both of them smiling.

Em then lowered her supple breasts above Mattie's face, touching them to his lips. Mattie responded eagerly. He turned his head and started kissing her tits hungrily, using his hands to caress the two round firm dark chocolate globes. It was Em's turn to moan now. Mattie suckled on her tits like a hungry wolf-pup, teasing the hard erect nipples with his tongue.

"Oh, Mattie, oh!" she cooed.

Finally they separated, and Emily stood next up to the table, looking down on hip, and gently caressing his chest and shoulders. Mattie's hand reached out hesitantly and started to slowly fondle her pussy.

"So, Mattie, how was that for you?" Emily asked smiling.

"Oh, my god, Dr Em, or my god! That was completely, completely ..." he stopped, at a loss for words.

"I am glad you liked it, sweetie," she said with a giggle. "But you know, Mattie, this is just a start, and I have quite a bit more fun stuff in mind for us to do."

"Oh, Dr Em, I am yours to command!" the boy laughed in response.

"OK, buster, you asked for it!" she laughed back.

Emily climbed on the table, placing her knees to both sides of Mattie's torso and standing up on them, with her pelvis hovering above the boy's chest.

She then reached and grabbed from the wall shelf above the table one of long narrow candles that she lit there earlier. Mattie locked in complete shock as Em took the burning yellow candle and stuck the back end of it deep into her pussy.

"OK, my little white ginger-headed stud, let's have some fun now!" she exclaimed.

"Oh, Dr Em, you are so bad!" the boy giggled.

"Shhh, honey, shut up and just enjoy it! And keep your hands above your head where I can see them."

The boy, smiling, did as he was told. Emily leaned forward, so that her flaming cock-candle was now hovering above Mattie's chest almost vertically. In a few seconds the first drops of hot transparent melted wax fell onto Mattie's right pec.

"Ah-ah-ah," the teen moaned lightly. Emily started moving her pelvis, her pussy walls still holding the candle tightly, continuing to send hot droplets of wax onto the boy's smooth pecs, shoulders and armpits. She then dripped a line of tears of hot liquid wax, from his chest cavity and down the middle of his stomach, moving below his belly button, and stopping at the line of his soft ginger pubic hair. Em then took the candle out of her vagina, raised the candle higher and dropped a couple more drops of wax towards Mattie's trembling sensitive cock.

The boy yelped softly, but Em was careful and she saw that he was not hurt.

Em snuggled next to the teen, and used her fingers and her tongue to slowly and sensually remove the soft yellow wax from the boy's silky skin. Mattie cooed and sighed lightly, his cock hardening again and rising above his body like a proud flagpole. They quietly lay together, tenderly caressing each other, Emily's firm round dark brown breasts resting on Mattie's chest.

Eventually she broke the silence: "You know, Mattie, I worked a good job on your cock, and now you have to return the favor."

The boy looked at her questioningly.

"I want you to eat my pussy now, my young hunky lover-boy!" she explained.

"Really, Dr Em? But I have never done that before. I don't really know what to do ...," his voice trailed off.

"Don't worry, sweetie, just give it a try. You are a quick learner and I know that you will do fine!"

"OK, Dr Em, you are the best!"

Mattie climbed from the table. Emily scooted her body down to the very edge of the table, raised her legs, spreading them wide apart, and clutched below her knees with her hands. The teen now had fun access to her clean-shaven genital area. Emily's pussy was now wide open, exposing bright pink vaginal lips and the gaping entrance to her love tunnel.

Mattie leaned over her exposed pussy, taking in both the incredible sight in from of him and the heady smell of his luscious black lover.

"Wow, Dr Em, it looks really complicated here," Mattie said lifting up his head, "Not like anything we saw in the sex-ed class."

"That's OK, honey!" Emily laughed. "Just explore everything you can with your tongue, and you will do fine!"

The boy put his head down and did as he was told. Mattie opened his mouth and stuck his warm moist velvety tongue straight into the opening of Emily's bright red vagina, causing her to jump. He then started exploring the pink folds of her labia, bathing them in his saliva. He licked and kissed all the nooks and crannies of Emily's genitals, probing them with his tongue and lips, savoring the heady slightly bitter of her vaginal juices, and eliciting moans of appreciation from his older black lover. "Wow, the boy is a novice, but he sure make up for it with enthusiasm," thought Emily to herself, enjoying Mattie's sexy ministrations.

If Em was loving Mattie's oral attention, then Mattie was truly in seventh heaven, his head spinning with excitement. Realizing one of his long-held fantasies, the teen was eating the pussy of a beautiful black girl, and she was not only letting him but enjoying it too! Mattie felt his own cock throb, and was determined to give Emily as much pleasure as he could. The boy attacked Em's clit, licking it hard, suckling it with his lips and then biting it lightly with his teeth.

"Ah, ah, ah, yes, Mattie, baby, yes!" Em started to thrash, her pelvis now quivering fast. Mattie rubbed Emily's clit with limber fingers of his left hand while also sticking two fingers of his right hand deep into her vagina.

"Ooo-oo, Mattie, oooo-ooo!" she groaned louder.

Feeling brave and adventurous, Mattie planted his mouth on Em's pink anal pucker, licking and kissing it, and then sticking his tongue inside.

"Oh, my god, Mattie, yes!!" Em cried out in surprise, encouraging him.

The boy moved back to working on his gorgeous black ex-babysitter's pussy, laving it with saliva, swishing over it with long hard strokes of his tongue. He felt Em's pelvis starting to tremble. The 18-year-old sucked madly on her clit, while shoving three fingers of his right hand deep into her gaping bright red flaming vagina. As he bit hard on her engorged clitoris, Emily exploded.

"Matttt-ieee!!" she screamed in ecstasy.

Em's entire body quaked and her pelvis contacted wildly, gripping Mattie's fingers inside her love canal, and releasing a flow of her love juices on his hand.

Mattie withdrew his hand and gently lapped Em's love nectar from her pussy and from his fingers.

"So, dear, was it good for you too?" he asked with a cheeky grin.

"Oh, my god, Mattie, oh my goodness!" she panted. "Are you sure you have not done this before?"

"Yes, I am sure, Dr Em, but I guess I had a good teacher," the boy joked.

"That you did, sweetie, that you did."

Feeling bolder, the boy stood up, walked over to the other end of the table and pulled Emily over, with his hard cock now hovering above her smiling face. Mattie lowered his dick a bit and brushed its swollen glans along Emily's lips, cheeks, nose and eyes.

"Mattie, you bad, bad puppy!" she exclaimed with a giggle.

Em opened her mouth wide and Mattie pushed his cock in, with his heavy sweaty balls now resting on her nose. Emily started to suck his juicy young stalk enthusiastically.

"Ooo-oh, Dr Em, oo-oh," he cooed.

Emily suckled on the throbbing boy dick for a few minutes, feeling it throb and expand in her mouth. Mattie moved his hips, pushing his straining dick in an out of her hot waiting oral cavity and using his right hand to reach out and fondle her breasts. Em brought her hands behind her head, grabbing the boy's legs and pulling him closer in. They were both panting again, engrossed in their wicked play.

Emily felt that Mattie was getting close again. She suckled as hard as she could on the boy's dick, and reached for his balls with her hands, kneading and squeezing them. That was enough to get Mattie to boil over, and in a few seconds Emily's mouth was again flooded with the boy's hot sweet young cum. She swallowed it all and lapped the remaining few drops off his slick throbbing dick.

"Mmmm, yummy, more sweet Mattie cream!" she laughed, licking her lips. Mattie leaned over for another deep kiss, tasting the remnants of his juice on Emily's lips.

Em pulled the boy back on the table. She snuggled next to Mattie, each of them lying on their sides, facing each other. Emily was kissing the boy's face softly, while gently petting his thigh and torso, giving him time to recharge. After a while Mattie's breathing became more regular and he started to return Emily's affections, gradually becoming more and more animated. He pushed Emily on her back and started to caress her firm large globe-shape breasts, running first his hands and then his tongue over her tits' dark chocolate satin skin, enjoying the feeling of the muscles underneath. He suckled on each of the her large brown erect nipples, teasing them with his tongue and biting them gently. Mattie than laved his wet tongue and eager hungry lips over Emily's neck, shoulders, armpits, her tight smooth tummy, her bellybutton, her hips, thighs and calves, finally reaching her feet. Mattie loved worshipping Emily's gorgeous slim dark chocolate body, feeling her smooth silky skin, strong toned muscles, inhaling her delicious sweat and smell. The feel and the taste of her black satin skin was driving him crazy. He was still incredulous that this beautiful black goddess was allowing him to touch her, and he was trying to do all he could to repay her trust and affection. Emily, on her part, was amazed that this inexperienced teen boy was demonstrating such tenderness, selflessness and generosity as a lover. She cooed, purred and writhed to Mattie's loving ministrations. While sitting bow-legged at the end of the table, he gently suckled each of Em's delicate toes, using his warm tongue to explore all the spaces between them. He then again snuggled next to Em on the table, hugging her from behind and nibbling gently on her neck and earlobe. They lay together for several minutes, quietly enjoying each other. Then Emily turned around to face Mattie and kissed his lips and his nose.

"And now, honey, for the main event! I want that tasty beautiful dick of yours inside me now," she said smiling. There was a pause.

"Err, Dr Em, I have to tell you something," said Matt with uncharacteristic hesitancy.

"Yes, Mattie, what is it?"

"I have never actually been with a girl before... I don't know exactly what to ...," his voice trailed off.

Emily paused digesting this information.

"Oh, honey, thank you for being brave enough to tell me. I'll be honored to be your fist. And don't worry about anything, I will guide you through it. You'll do great, I promise!" Em reassured the boy.

"OK, thank you, Dr Em," he nodded shyly, blushing deep red.

"But you know, Mattie, honey, since this is your first time, we have to do something else first. If you are going to learn about sex, I want you do it properly. And before penetrating a woman sexually, you should learn what it feels like being penetrated yourself."

"Sorry, what?" he inquired worriedly.

"Don't worry and wait here!" Em directed. She run from the massage room to her bedroom and returned in a couple of minutes with a large box. Matt was still sitting on the table naked, waiting.

"See here, honey, this box has all my favorite sex toys," she explained. "And here is the one we need now." With that Emily pulled out of the box a large black cock-shaped dildo, attached to a strap-on belt. Matt looked completely shocked when he saw it.

"Speechless, honey?" she asked the boy with a gentle laugh.

"Dr Em???" he managed to utter, sounding scared.

"Oh, don't worry, honey, I promise you it is going to be fine, and if you relax a bit, you will even enjoy the experience. But you are going to get fucked before you get to fuck me," Em replied. "Now lie down back on the table and open wide."