A Fortunate Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, ah, ah, yes, baby, yes, yes, yes, give it to Dr Em!" his gorgeous black lover encouraged.

Emily looked up at Mattie and locked her piercing brown eyes with Mattie's blazing green ones. She saw there a wild combination of tenderness, compassion, a plea for approval and reassurance, as well as volcanic and overpowering lust and passion.

Em reached her hands to feel Mattie's lean muscular chest and tight flat stomach, caressing his milky skin, feeling the movement of young taught muscles underneath. The boy's face now was strained with effort, his hips thrusting faster and faster, pistoning in and out, trying to bury his teenage male member as deep as he could inside her flaming love canal. She sensed the rising desire inside the boy, felt his urgent, desperate, overwhelming need. At that moment Emily realized that she never before felt so needed, wanted and loved. Mattie was still a teen boy but he had made her feel more of a woman than any of the guys she had been with before. The euphoric feeling of love, lust and gratitude overtook her, and Emily started wildly thrusting her pelvis up, meeting Mattie's move, trying to impale herself deeper and fuller on his fiery white cock, while also rubbing and pinching her hard engorged clitoris.

"Mattie-e-e-e-e-e!!" Emily screamed at the top of her lungs, and they both exploded.

Emily felt six or seven shots of Mattie's hot young spunk fill her deepest innards. Her own pussy juices flowed freely as Emily's pelvis shook and contacted wildly, squeezing Mattie's ejaculated dick in several ravenous grips. The boy collapsed on top of Em, both of them panting loudly. Emily continued to caress the teen's lean slick back and to kiss his neck gently. Mattie's face was buried in the top of her chest and he emitted several sobs and whimpers, slowly coming down from the incredible intensity of his first sexual experience. Emily continued to rock and caress the boy gently and silently for about a minute. Eventually Mattie lifted his head and planted several sweet soft kisses on Emily's breasts and then on her lips. He then cuddled next to her, laying on his side, while slowly caressing her dark chocolate tits and stomach. Emily kissed his forehead and his nose, and lay back, enjoying the boy's cool soft touches. Neither one spoke for a while. Finally Emily broke the silence.

"Mattie, honey, you were truly wonderful, thank you!" she said gently. "And I don't mean just for a first-timer."

The teen looked at her with his big shining green eyes and smiled shyly, his entire body blushing again. Emily saw tears of gratitude and relief welling up in his eyes. Matt's boyish young face turned serious.

"Ah, Dr Em, this was the most amazing, wonderful, unbelievable mind-boggling experience of my entire life, you know that, right? I will never forget it, as long as I live. Saying 'Thank you' does not begin to describe how grateful I am, but thank you!"

"Oh, my sweet boy, the pleasure was all mine!" Emily replied, hugging him again and kissing his lips softly. "I am honored that you shared this beautiful experience with me." She paused for a few moments looking at the boy with a warm smile. "And please call me Emily or just Em! I think we are well past 'Dr Em' now," she laughed and slapped his butt playfully.

"OK, Em!" the teenager replied, leaning in for another, deeper, kiss. "You, know, I am not going to want to leave for college now! I don't think there are any girls in Boston who can compare with the beautiful sexy black goddess I met right here in my home town," he continued half-jokingly.

"Aha, and who is she and where can I meet her?" Emily joked back.

"Right here, babe," the teenager responded, sticking two fingers deep into her pussy and causing Em to squirm.

"All right, all right, my ginger-haired stud-muffin! Lets' see if you can beat me to the shower!" she laughed, squeezing Mattie's butt.

Emily then jumped off the table and run naked towards the bathroom. Mattie's eyes followed Em's firm deep brown glistening butt disappearing into the corridor. He also jumped up and run after her, with his long half-erect dick swinging wildly.

"It is going to be a great day," Mattie thought to himself as he reached the bathroom door, "and an even better summer!"