A Fortunate Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt was too shocked and too embarrassed to protest, and he did as he was told. He lay on his back on the table, pulled in his folded legs, holding them by his knees, and spread them wide, giving Emily full access to his butt. She tucked a small pillow under his ass, raising it, and partially raised the back of the table so that Matt was now resting in a partially inclined position instead of lying flat on his back.

Emily strapped on the dildo around her waist, hips and groin. The strap-on belt had a large triangular pouch in front, so that the big rubbery black plastic cock was now sticking out from her groin, with its base pushing back against Emily's pussy.

She scooted on the table next to Matt's raised ass. Em was pleased to see that Matt's ass was mostly hairless, like the rest of his body, with a cute nicely puckered pink butt-hole facing her. Em pulled a bottle of lube out of the box. She smeared a generous amount of lube on the eight-inch flexible dildo and then proceeded to insert her well lubed right index finger into Mattie's waiting ass. He grunted audibly.

"Relax, baby, breathe deeply and just let it happen," she reassured the trembling boy. She leaned forward and gave Matt a quick wet kiss on the lips to comfort him more. She then proceeded to use her finger to loosen and lubricate his ass, while slowly jacking his now limp cock with her left hand. Matt did visibly relax and spread his legs further, giving his beautiful black lover fuller access.

"Ok, sweetie, I think you are ready," Emily said, "And now, Mattie, honey, breathe through your nose and wiggle your toes." She placed the smooth slightly curved cock-head of the dildo against Matt's butt entrance and started to push slowly.

Mattie inhaled sharply as the dome-shaped head pushed past his anal ring. Emily stopped for a few moments, giving him time to adjust to the intrusion. His eyes were closed and he was breathing heavily, with his chest raising up and down. She then slowly but deliberately proceeded to push in, working the entire eight-inch length of the dildo, until her groin was resting pressing snugly against the boy's butt.

"Ok, Mattie, honey, I am all in, open your eyes," she commanded.

The eighteen-year-old white stud opened his eyes and took in the shocking sight. His young butt was now fully impaled on Emily's strap-on black cock. His gut felt very full, and he felt his innards squeezing tightly the entire length of the dildo.

"Are you OK, sweetie?" she inquired.

Matt nodded silently, afraid to say anything. Slowly at first, but gradually increasing the speed, Emily started moving her hips back and forth, fucking Matt's ass with steady and deliberate strokes. She used her hands to fondle Mattie's cock, which was now half-hard, and to tug on his ballsack. Matt relaxed further and was surprised to discover that he was starting to enjoy the experience. From time to time the black plastic cock would hit Mattie's prostate, sending jolts of pleasure through his body. The boy started to moan.

"Yeah, baby, now you are getting it!" Em encouraged.

Emily leaned back on the table, resting her body on her elbows, and continued dildo-fucking Mattie's ass. She then stretched her legs forward and started rubbing the boy's smooth chest and stomach with the soles of her feet. She tickled Mattie's sensitive erect nipples with her big toes, eliciting a louder moan from him. Em shifted her slender dark chocolate legs back a bit and started massaging Matt's erect boy-dick with her feet, squeezing and rubbing his cock between the arches and balls of her pale soles. She paid particular attention to Matt's red-hot slick cock-head, squeezing it between the big and the index toes of her feet and teasing it expertly.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah!" moaned the teen appreciatively.

Matt was experiencing a wild and confusing combination of sensations and emotions. He felt vulnerable and helpless, having completely opened up and surrendered his strong young virile body to such ultimate intrusion and domination. And yet the experience also felt wickedly and deliciously exciting, with its demeaning and degrading nature giving Mattie a strange sense of freedom and liberation from the shackles of conventional sexual expectations. He also realized, even if somewhat dimly and imperfectly, that opening one's body up for sexual invasion required self-assurance, bravery and selfless devotion towards the sexual partner. This physical and emotional whirlwind was making Mattie more and more excited.

Emily moved her body forward, lying on top of Matt's torso, hugged him tightly and locked her lips on his in a long passionate kiss, while continuing to dildo-fuck him with her hips.

"Mmmm-mmph", the boy breathed out as Em's eager probing tongue invaded his mouth and the black dildo-cock plunged deeper and deeper into his rectum.

Emily rolled Matt on his left side, hugging him from the back, and continued to vigorously fuck his ass from behind. With her right hand Em caressed the 18-year-old boy's creamy smooth chest, stomach, hips and butt, and then grabbed his erect boy torpedo and young tender balls. She started jacking his cock harder and harder, while increasing the speed and the depth of her fucking thrusts. At the same time she was kissing his earlobes and neck, and, once Mattie turned his head up to face her, his open red lips as well. Matt finally started to respond to her thrusts by bucking his ass backward to meet Emily's fuck movements. She sensed that he was getting close, and her wet dripping pussy was on fire as well. Em squeezed Mattie's boy shaft hard, pinching his cock-head and lunging the dildo as deep into the boy's ass as she could. This sent them both over the edge. With a scream, they both exploded in wild orgasms.

Mattie's young cock spewed out several volleys of hot spunk on his chest and stomach, hitting him in the chin. While still holding the boy's cock, Emily rolled Mattie on his back and hungrily licked and lapped all the cum from his trembling body. She slipped the dildo out of the boy's ass and scooted up, sitting on his chest, with the slick black cock pointing towards the teen's lips.

"Ok, baby, open your sweet mouth and suck this big black cock that has just taken your ass," she commanded.

Mattie meekly opened his mouth and sucked on the slick dildo, tasting the pungent ass juice that came from his abused rectum.

"Yeah, babe, lick it all up," Em continued.

Once she was satisfied that Mattie licked the dildo clean, she finally unstrapped the belt and put the toy on the floor by the table. Em snuggled to Mattie, now gently caressing his chest, cock and testicles, and covering his face with soft kisses. She placed Matt's hand onto her pussy, encouraging him to start stimulating her vagina. They lay together for a few minutes, slowly calming down from their orgasms.

Em lifted her head and looked up at Mattie.

"So, honey, was this good for you?" she asked.

"I don't know if this qualifies and 'having scored', but, yeah, it was really wild," the boy answered smiling.

"Ha-ha, you check little sod!" she laughed. "And you are going to love the next part, which will definitely count as 'having scored'".

Em scooted down and buried herself in the boy's crotch, sucking hard on his dick and then jacking it rapidly with her hand. The teen's young body responded, and in no time he was hard again, his cock throbbing expectantly in Em's hand.

Em pushed Mattie on his back and climbed on top of him, straddling his hips with her legs and pushing his hands above his head.

She then raised herself, standing on her knees above the boy, reached down and grabbed his dick. She positioned herself directly above Mattie's flagpole, rubbing its slick head against her vaginal entrance. She saw blazing green light and wild anticipation in Mattie's wide-open eyes.

Slowly but deliberately Emily lowered herself on Mattie's cock, letting his wide mushroomy head pop into her waiting vagina. Mattie emitted a loud guttural moan, shuddering with excitement and pleasure. His black lover continued to lower herself on his dick and soon she worked the full eight inch length of Matti'e thick rock hard member inside her vagina, her pussy lips now hugging the base of his cock.

"Oh, god!!" cried out Mattie, savoring the incredible sensation. Emily's love canal felt unbelievably warm, slick, snug and alive around Mattie's teen boy rocket.

Em smiled at the boy's excitement. She too was loving the feel of his young thick long stalk inside her, so eager, needy and hungry. She started sliding up and down on the boy's cock, fucking herself on it while gradually increasing tempo.

Mattie brought his hands forward and started to caress Emily's taught sweat covered chocolate tummy and her large bouncing breasts. Em grabbed his hands and clasped them with hers, continuing to impale herself on the boy's cock. The 18-year-old started to meet her downward movements by rocking his hips upward, trying to delve deeper into her hot love tunnel.

A wild whirlwind of feelings was sweeping through Mattie's head.

His dream was fulfilled and he was finally making love to a girl, an insanely gorgeous black goddess, personifying most of his secret ideas of female beauty and sexiness. More than that, it was a person he came to genuinely admire and cared for and who, as he now knew, cared for him back in return.

He looked up at Emily, his hands still clasping hers. Mattie watched, feeling almost detached from his body, how his young hard teen cock was hungrily thrusting in and out of Em's bright-red vagina, how her satin sweat covered firm round chocolate breasts were rhythmically rising and falling as she was riding his cock, sliding up and down on it. With his boy dick buried deep inside her slick and hot love canal, he was awed that she allowed him to invade her body in this most intimate and personal way, opening herself up and surrendering to his eager youthful sexual intrusion. He suddenly understood what the strap-on dildo fucking lesson was about.

As Mattie's gaze locked in with Emily's, he felt a tremendous wave of compassion, excitement, gratitude, appreciation and desire, and tears welled in his large green eyes. When Emily looked up at the boy, she realized much of what he was feeling, and a look of love and understanding passed between them, even though nothing had been said.

She leaned forward, grasping Mattie's neck, and pulled herself tightly to him, her firm supple breasts now pressing against the teens' slick lean young chest. Mattie hugged her torso with his hands, running them through the satin smooth sweat covered skin on her back and ass, occasionally digging in his fingers. He continued pounding her pussy, bucking his hips upwards in eager, needy thrusts. Em was caressing the boy's damp auburn hair, twirling its messy locks, kissing his neck, ears, forehead and eventually locking her lips with his.

"Yes, Mattie, yes, baby, yes," she cooed.

"Oh, Dr Em, oh, my god, oh, my god, oh!" the boy groaned.

The speed of Mattie's thrusts increased and she realized that he was again getting close. But she was not ready for the finish just yet.

"Wait, baby, wait, not yet," Em stopped him. "Let's try a different position." Matt looked at her in surprise.

Emily climbed down from the boy, letting his young hard juice covered cock slip out of her pussy, and sat on the edge of the table.

"Stand up, honey," she directed.

Mattie complied silently and stood next to the table facing Em.

She pulled him closer, palace her raised legs on his shoulders, grabbed his erect boy rocket and re-inserted it into her hungry vagina. Emily grabbed the teen's neck, pulling him closer.

"Raise me up, baby, and let's do it in the air."

Matt grabbed Emily's butt with strong hands and easily lifted up her slender black body. Em clung closer to her teen lover's torso, burying her head in the boy's chest. Mattie started raising and lowering Em's butt, fucking her pussy on his rigid boy member that was now pointing straight up. He alternated these movements with bucking his hips and ass upwards, trying to bury his dick deeper in Emily's vagina. Em brought her legs down a bit from Matt's shoulders, resting Ker thighs of his elbows. Matties right hand was now holding her slim pert ass, and his left hand was supporting and caressing her graceful back.

Matt was a strong fit kid but he did start to tire soon. To get extra support, he moved to the side of the room and propped Em's back against the wall, below the picture of a pensive meditating Buddha. He was now fucking Em mainly through the energetic upward thrusts of his hips, while also kissing the calves and shins of her legs. Emily placed her legs back on the teen's shoulders.

She then pulled the boy's face to hers, locking her thirsty lips on his open mouth in a passionate hungry kiss. Mattie started slamming his cock faster and faster into Emily's dripping love orifice, pushing her back against the wall and trying to burrow deeper and deeper inside her. They were now both moaning loudly, with Em's feet flapping around the boy's shoulders.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah," Mattie moaned, slamming his cock into his gorgeous black ex-babysitter's pussy.

"Yes, baby, yes, Mattie, give it to me, give it to mama, give me your seed, boy!" Emily panted, digging her fingers deeper into the teen's sweat-covered back. They both felt their passion rising, getting closer to the brink.

Em reached down with her right hand down and rubbed her clit furiously. With her left hand she reached for Mattie's balls tugged on them hard, while biting on the boy's velvety tongue that he had stuck in her mouth. That sent Mattie over the edge. She felt the boy's cock jerk and throb wildly inside her, releasing one shot of hot young teenage cum after another into her flaming pussy. As she was pinching her clitoris with the figures of her right hand, Em's own explosion overtook her.

"Ah-a-a-a-a-a!!" Emily and Mattie screamed at the same time.

Waves of pleasure and release rolled over Em, as her pelvis shook in a serious of seismic contractions, gripping Mattie's cock hungrily and pulling it deeper inside her.

As their orgasms passed, Emily brought her legs down, standing up, with her back still pressed against the wall. She was still hugging Mattie, whose face was buried in her left shoulder and in her luscious raven black hair. Emily gently stroked his back and his butt, wile tenderly kissing his tech and his right earlobe. After a while Mattie's breath has quieted down, he lifted his head and returned Em's affection by softly kissing her lips and caressing her hips and stomach. The two lovers separated and stood next to each other.

Mattie emitted a burst of happy sonorous laughter.

"Wow!" he breathed. "Wow! That was just ... Wow!"

"Yes, it was, baby, yes it was..." she replied quietly with a smile.

They stood ned to each other, continuing to exchange slow tender caresses. Em reached down and started to gently fondle Mattie's now mostly deflated cock. The boy responded by doing the same to her pussy. Mattie being a young, healthy, virile teenager, in a few minutes his cock hardened again and started poking Emily's genitals.

"Hey, look who is an eager beaver!" she laughed. Mattie blushed and kissed her harder.

Emily slid down his body, took his cock, covered in ver vaginal juices, into her mouth, and gave it several quick sucks and hard licks with her wet tongue. This action had the desired effect, and Mattie's dick rapidly rose to full mast, regaining its fully erect eight inch length.

"You know, honey, turnabout is fair play! And girls do have two holes down there. Do you want to try the other entrance?" she asked the boy.

At this point Mattie was game for anything. He nodded silently, while blushing bright red again. Emily led him back to the massage table. She climbed back on the table, lying on her back next to its edge. She raised her hips, gripping them with her ams and spreading them wide to give her young lover fuller access. Mattie stood next to the table, facing Em's waiting butt. He leaned in to give her satin dark chocolate buttocks a few quick kisses and licks. He then positioned his swollen cock-head at Emily's puckered butt-hole and started to push it. At this point having that box of sex toys really paid off for Em, as her anus was used to the intrusion of various large objects. The teen's cock, despite its impressive girth, popped in quickly. The boy was too excited to stop and he continued to buck his hips, pushing in Em's ass pretty roughly. But she was well prepared and less than a minute later the full eight inch length of Mattie's male member was securely lodged in Emily's tight willing rectum.

"Oh, Dr Em, oh!" the teenager panted out, overwhelmed by this new sensation. Em's anal love canal felt much tighter and hotter around Mattie's cock than did her pussy, and was squeezing his rod like a flaming vice. Matt's right hand reached for Emily's pussy and started folding it mercilessly, finger-fucking her vagina and rubbing and pinching her clit.

"Oh, god, Mattie, oh, my goodness, yes, yes, yes!" the black beauty screamed while pushing her ass back to meet Mattie's eager thrusts. Mattie placed his hands on Emily's thighs, near the knee joints, leaned forward and started fucking his former babysitter's tight fiery ass harder and faster. After a couple more minutes, his thrusts became more frantic and Emily sensed that Mattie was getting ready to blow.

"Ah, wait, baby, wait, we are not there yet," she cautioned him.

Em pulled away from Mattie, letting the boy's dick plop out from her asshole, and stood up from the table.

"Aww, Dr Em, please!" the boy whined in disappointment.

"Don't worry, honey, I am not going to leave you and your beautiful thing hanging," she reassured him jokingly.

She slid down in front of Mattie's body and swallowed as much of his dick as she could in a quick hungry movement. She sucked the boy's young erect member for a couple of extra minutes, laving it with her saliva and enjoying the pungent taste of her own anal juices still covering Mattie's dick.

She then lay on her back and pulled the 18-year-old young white stud on top of her, hugging him tightly and sticking her tongue in his mouth again for another passionate kiss. Emily's firm supple dark chocolate breasts were pressing firmly against't the boy's smooth sweat-covered pecs, and her vagina was resting against his now again fully hardened cock. Em wrapped her legs about the Mattie's's waist and ass and run her hands against the small of his toned back, now slick with abundant boy sweat. Mattie groaned and buried his face in Em's chest, eagerly kissing and licking her creamy chocolate tits. Emily squirmed in pleasure.

"All right, big boy, ready for one more?" she asked.

"I was born ready, Dr Em!" the boy replied enthusiastically.

"OK, give it to me, babe," Emily encouraged, breathing heavily.

Em raised her legs and placed them on her teen lover's shoulders, spreading her thighs as wide as she could to give him full access. She grabbed Mattie's hard eight-inches and aligned its slick precut dripping head between the velvety folds guarding the entrance to her love canal. Mattie pushed in and within a few seconds his rock-hard teenage dick was fully immersed inside Emily's vagina. Holding his former babysitter's legs with his hands, Matt started fucking her enthusiastically, with deep long strokes. Em reached with her hands for the point of entry, feeling up the base of Mattie's young stock and his balls.

She loved the sight of this young white cock going in and out of her slender black body. Em started rubbing her clit to increase the pleasure of their coupling. Without stopping his thrusts, Mattie leaned his head to the right and stuck Emily's chocolate foot into his mouth, suckling enthusiastically on her dainty toes. Em squirmed and writhed in unexpected delight. The boy then continued and did the same to her left foot, eliciting louder giggles and moans from Em. He proceeded to kiss and lick her strong athletic claves and shins, covered in silky dark skin.