A Fortunate Rescue Ch. 02 - A Hot Cat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded. "That would be great Daniel, I can't say how grateful we are for your help. We know nobody here and Sam found it a little difficult to settle in. We are so glad we met you two."

Peter paused for a moment. "But wait a minute. Why don't you come over to my place for lunch? Call Cat and get her to come too. Sam would love to see you again." Peter's wink was unmistakable as was the genuine grin on his face. I could tell he was thinking of my wife again.

"Sure, why not!" I grinned back. I pulled out my mobile and called our landline. There was no answer. Perhaps Cat had gone shopping. I shrugged, that meant more time with the lovely Samantha.

"Let's go. I can't get hold of Cat, I will try again later."

We jogged along the path through the park and were quickly at the door to Peter's flat. He let us in and we moved towards the kitchen when we both heard a giggling from the bedroom. Peter walked over and pushed the door open. I looked over his shoulder. There, in naked beauty, were our wives. Giggling, intertwined and clearly sated from lovemaking. My darling wife had a glow about her that I only occasionally saw.

Peter yelled with pleasure and dived onto the bed where he was immediately covered in warm pink flesh as both women rolled onto him and started undressing him, still laughing and teasing him. Once he was completely naked, and clearly looking ready for action, the girls turned their attention on me. They both rose from the bed and stalked towards me.

Samantha pulled my shirt out of my pants and started fiddling urgently with the buttons while Cat undid my cuffs and pulled the sleeves. As my shirt fell away I watched as first Sam and then Cat dropped to their knees and unbuttoned my jeans, Sam slowly drawing the zip down as Cat removed my shoes and socks. Cat pulled on my jeans legs as Sam hooked her fingers into the waistband of my white boxers. Both jeans and boxers slid to the ground and I stepped out of them as the girls rose to their feet.

"God, you look fantastic Daniel." Sam said as she stroked the hairs on my chest. "If I were Cat I would have you fuck me every night and in every hole." Her smile was wide and welcoming.

"He does and I love it." Catherine responded proudly. Her arm went around my neck as she pulled me down for a passionate open-mouthed kiss.

I reached forward and grabbed both girls, encircling their waists with my arms. I pulled them towards me, their shapely bottoms rubbing against my groin causing an already hardening cock to spring to attention. They set up a sensuous rhythm teasing my cock with their bodies, rubbing themselves up and down my body.

The temptation was too great and I slid my hands down to cup their pussies. Cat squealed and wriggled but Sam let out a low moan. I looked at Peter, rising naked from the bed and smiled. I reached further to slide a long finger along their cracks and then curling upwards I pushed a wet finger into each of them. I jerked my hands upwards, driving the fingers deep and pulling them closer to me. As I manipulated each finger I felt their bodies writhe, seeking more.

Peter joined us and began to caress first Sam and then my wife. His hands grasped one breast of each girl and began to knead and twist them, making both girls moan with pleasure. I slid a second finger into their wet cunts and began to jerk them furiously, forcing Cat to scream with the sensation while Sam simply increased the moaning which had been continuous throughout. Peter took Cat's nipple into his mouth and sucked it to hardness while twisting his own wife's nipple savagely.

"Oh! No! Daniel please stop!" Sam gasped as my fingers thrust into her. "No! Wait! I don't want to come yet."

Sam pulled away from me and led Peter towards the bed. Cat followed, my fingers still inside her until she broke the contact by lying down next to Sam and Peter. She grasped the base of Peter's enormous erection as his wife took hold of Cat's head and lowered it onto his shaft. Cat began to suck him into her mouth as Sam pushed down, forcing Cat to swallow the whole length into her throat. Cat gagged momentarily and then began to slide up and down, breathing through her nose and occasionally removing the cock to allow her to gasp air. Sam was merciless, however, pushing her back onto the rigid cock, forcing more of it down her throat. I knelt between my wife's legs with the intention of tasting the juices running down her leg but Sam shook her head furiously. She let go of Cat's head and pushed me down onto the bed next to her husband. She sank to her knees and began to lick my member into full hardness. Her technique was awesome. She would hold my cock in the palm of one hand and then run the flat of her tongue up the penile ridge to the helmet, circling this and then returning to the base to start again.

Within minutes she had my cock throbbing with the stimulation it was receiving. At this point her action changed and she hung her head over me and slowly lowered it onto my throbbing member, sliding my helmet past her lips and then slowly but constantly accepting more and more of it into her mouth and then further into her throat until I was buried totally in her. Then she paused as my twitching throbbing cock was surrounded by her. Finally she rose equally slowly and began to fuck me with her mouth, slowly, deliberately and fantastically.

I almost dried out with the sheer ecstasy she induced in me but any noise I might have made would have been drowned out by the sound coming from the other side of the bed. Cat had finished swallowing Peter's huge dick and was now lying back on the bed with her legs by her head exposing the gleaming wet pussy that I knew so well. Peter was banging the tip of his dick on her slit and she was yelping like a bitch in heat. I closed my eyes as another man's wife slide back down my shaft until her nose hit my balls. When I opened them again my own wife was panting heavily as Peter began to push the first third of his cock into her tight, creamed pussy.

Samantha stopped for a moment to watch as Peter slid another third of his length into my wife. Her eyes opened wide and she began to gasp, wriggling either to accommodate or escape this massive penetration. Peter grasped her shoulders and pushed harder. Cat let out a low moan and her eyes rolled up into her skull. Peter grinned at his wife and nodded to me then began the slow deliberate withdrawal. We watched as inch after inch came gleaming wet out of Cat's cunt, her lips gripping around the shaft as it left her. When only the helmet was inside her she nodded to him and he rammed the whole length back into her. Her scream echoed around the dark burgundy walls as she took everything he had. I looked at her and she nodded vigorously to him, wanting more.

"Oh, God. Oh, Peter. Go on... please". Her throaty voice wavered slightly as she begged him to fuck her more.

Samantha looked me in the eyes. "I want you to fuck me fast and hard. Leave the slow lovemaking to them, I want it rough and NOW!"

That was an invitation I wasn't going to refuse. I positioned my saliva covered dick at the entrance to her cunt and rammed it home. I grasped her hips and began to pump into her like a jackhammer. Her tiny tits began to bounce up and down as I lifted her hips off the bed to penetrate her totally. Sam closed her eyes and began to pant as her climax began to build. I looked across at the man fucking my wife and grinned. As he went in long and slow I rammed his wife hard and fast.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes! Do it to me Daniel. Fuck me hard! Ram me, my honey!" Sam's words were hurried and breathless as I increased the tempo, pulling her onto my pounding cock.

I looked across to my wife, or what I could see of her, legs by her head, body covered by that of another man. She was moaning and, I think, sobbing as he continued to slowly ravage her. I returned my concentration to the beautiful woman beneath me. I took her breast in one hand, teasing the nipple, flicking it roughly with my thumb. My other hand I slid between us, gathering moisture from our union and using it to stimulate her clitoris with strong, slow strokes of my finger. Her body writhed on me as I flicked her exposed nubbin, each movement causing her to jerk and writhe under me, making me penetrate deeper, stimulating my manhood to greater width, my thrusts hastening my own orgasm.

With a scream that made me jerk, she came trembling beneath me. I could hold back no longer and my own body spasmed as pulses of hot semen spurted deep into her, coating her vagina and spilling out of her as I pounded my frenzied body into her. I heard an echoing howl from my wife as she thrust her hips into the air to ease Peter's massive cock deeper into her. She held that pose for a moment until he drove once more into her and both of them collapsed as his orgasm matched hers.

Samantha suddenly broke my grasp of her breast and leaned over to press her burning lips against Cat's open mouth. Their tongues met and intertwined as they smooched and licked each other. I had never seen my wife kiss another woman passionately - in fact I had never seen my wife fucked by another man. So many firsts for me and not a trace of jealously could I detect in my body or my mind. In fact I felt an overwhelming pride in seeing my wife so happy, so horny and so well satisfied.

I slid to one side and my softening member slipped out of this stranger. I watched as Peter did the same, grinning happily at me. Then we both looked on in amazement as Samantha straddled my wife and went down on her, licking and sucking at her wet cum-soaked cunt. As we watched, my semen began to drip from Samantha's widened hole straight onto my wife's face. She opened her mouth to let the mixture of our love juices drip in long creamy ropes into her mouth. I watched as she licked her lips capturing every last morsel of my cum and saw Samantha completely cleaning Cat's slippery cunt.

"Now that'll what I call a finish!" Peter grinned as he lay on his back and winked at me.

"That must be the most amazing thing I have ever seen!" I nodded to him.

Her job done, Samantha rolled over to rest in his arms while Cat spooned me wriggling her pert bottom against me. I looked into the eyes of both Peter and his wife and saw nothing there other than contentment. My wife's breathing slowed and within moments I could tell that she was drifting into sleep. My eyes felt heavy and without my volition they also closed as we four playmates drifted off into a satisfied sleep.

Watch out for Episode 3 - Samantha's Story (A Chance Encounter)

12