A Free Weekend... Pt. 02

Story Info
Solo Toy play fun takes and unexpected turn.
2.4k words
4.55
4.9k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2023
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Worth having a read of part 1, but in summary I'd had chance to play with my toys as room mate was out.......but

Part 2

My feet planted on the floor, hands behind me, again on the floor as I'm easing "the beast" into me - my 10" fat dildo inside me. I'm blindfolded, listening to my favourite hypnotube with my ear buds on full noise cancellation, and my head spinning from wine, smoke & the poppers I've been huffing for playtime.

Moaning as I feel inch after massive inch of this huge black dildo stretch me I feel what can only be a hard, dribbling cock between my lips. Hands grab the back of my head, and balanced as I am I'm unable to move without this massive toy being forced fully into my hungry bum - I've no choice but to give in and moan onto this somewhat welcome surprise that I can now taste. Maybe it was the poppers, or the lustful music I love listening to while fucking myself with my toys, but I found myself lost in the moment and started sucking this anonymous hard dick for all I was worth. Moaning as it slowly fucked my mouth, I ran my tongue over the underside as I felt myself slobbering and drooling, I rocked deeper and deeper onto "the beast", groaning and moaning as my arse relaxed and took more and more, stretching and filling me more than I thought I'd be able to take.

My surprise guest must have been enjoying the show as his thrusts got deeper and deeper in my mouth, hitting the back of my throat....holding my head as I felt my drool soak my chin.

"Ghack....ghack....ghack" as I hold my mouth open as I get truly face fucked...holy shit I'm thrusting my arse onto this dildo, matching his pace. Gasping for breath, my mouth is suddenly empty and I try to pull myself up to see, or even hear, who has discovered my secret but then I feel the full length of this dick pushed back into my mouth....nose buried in his crotch and my arms give way, forcing me to sink fully back onto my biggest toy, deeper than ever before and I feel my smooth balls touch the beasts latex balls. Choking, eyes streaming, my caged dick explodes! Body shaking, both holes full, my sissygasm hits like a freight train. I've never had an orgasm like this....cum pours out of me. I'm not talking spurts, this is like a river - it feels like my whole world is leaving my body through my caged dick, with full body shakes and spinning head. OMG....wave after wave hits, I've no control over my body and I feel my mouth empty and hands once holding my head now lowering me to the floor. The world goes a little woozy.

....

I must have blacked out for a bit because when I come round I'm laying on my bed, still blindfolded with the music in my ears masking all other sounds - with not 1 but 2 naked bodies against mine, one either side of me! Hands exploring my sweaty body, my neck and ears being kissed, licked and nibbled. I turn my face to my left and I'm welcomed by a soft lustful kiss - our tongues meet as I find myself groaning into this unknown mouth. I didn't care who it was, I was completely lost in lust.

A hand pulled me away from the kiss to turn to my right, and I was greeted by another hungry kiss, this one a little more urgent. I roll onto my side, feeling a hand from behind me reaching for my pierced nipples, pinching one between finger and thumb, gently at first but then more forceful, twisting slightly and I'm moaning again. I'm lost in the kiss, my hands holding his head as I feel the hand move from my nipple to explore between my bum cheeks. I'm back to being in full slut mode again, and without encouragement I'm pushing my bum back onto this hand, feeling 1, then 2, and mmmm 3 fingers ease into my well used arse. Hot breath and kisses on my neck as I'm fingered, lost in the kiss, no sight, no sounds, I focus purely on touch and it's driving me wild.

The fingers are removed, leaving me feeling empty again, and I feel hands grab my hips, pulling me onto my knees. I stop sucking this stranger's tongue, and turning my head although I'm still not able to see, I whisper how much I want to feel them cum in me. A familiar smell greets my nose, and I take several deep huffs on the poppers as I feel my legs eased apart and a kneeling body close in on my sex.

SLAP - I gasp as the first spank takes me be surprise.

SMACK - harder this time, followed by another, and a third, drawing a gasp as I feel my bum cheek redden.

Smack - now the other cheek gets the same treatment - Smack, SMACK, and finally the hardest yet.

I start to raise up but my body is pushed back down, arse high and a hard hot cock pushes into me....slowly, inch by inch, moaning with each as the hands back on my hips pull me fully onto his cock. A few seconds to accept how full I am before he pulls almost fully out and then slams balls deep into me again....OMG.

Another wave of orgasm runs through my body - not as intense as the last, but I'm still lost in the moment, shaking. With my senses limited, every feeling seems magnified, let alone not knowing who I'm being used by, and right now absolutely not caring! My only worry being that this evening is going to ruin many an encounter in the future.

Hands grab my elbows, pulling my body up so we're kneeling together, holding them tightly as lips then teeth find my shoulder and I feel more than hear myself groaning and moaning as the bites cause just the right amount of pain. I feel movement on the bed and the poppers are back under my nose as we're joined by my second guest, again kneeling but facing me - holding the little bottle under my nose before I feel him kissing the other shoulder, licking up to my ear before kissing me hard, pressing his body into mine.

And what a body - I hadn't appreciated when we were lying down just how big this guy was. I felt his arms reach around me and they were massive....he edged closer to me and omg...they weren't the only thing about him that was huge. His hard dick pressed into my stomach, and I yearned to be able to reach and feel just how big he was. Safe to say he would be putting many to shame, and I could only start to think about what I could be in for.

I started thrusting back with my hips, matching pace with the thrusts that were getting more and more urgent behind me. Between moans the filth that was pouring from my mouth would have made a porn star blush :o) I wanted to be used - I wanted to be fucked like never before - and I wanted to feel their cum dripping out of me.

I didn't have to wait long for my first load. Smack, SMACK, harder and harder as the cock filling me is almost pulling completely out of me before slamming back in, faster and harder, I could sense he was getting close..I'm pushed forward as with one last thrust I feel his dick, fully deep inside me, cums and cums hard. I squeeze him with my arse as I feel him twitch and empty his load into me....for the first time I feel someone's hot cum inside of me and I love it. God, I really do love it mmmmm

A few shallow thrusts before he pulls out, and with no time to recover I'm turned round and my face is buried into the bed.....legs pushed apart again as I reach back and hold my bum cheeks wide as I feel the first load dribble from my used hole. It was greeted by what felt like "The Beasts" big brother start rubbing over my bum. He was HUGE!!

Hands grabbed my wrists, and held them together behind my back as I felt this massive dick push into me....my face buried as I groan, forcing myself to relax as I'm begging him to go slow but he has other ideas. My moans get louder and louder as I'm stretched more than I could think possible, inch by girthy inch, thankful I have as much lube and cum in my hole already to be able to take this monster dick. Holy shit, I've never felt so full and he's not done yet.

I'm pulled up onto all 4s again by my wrists, and I feel the familiar feel of a dick at my lips...hands on the side of my head again and as I taste myself on this cock, they both push deep into both my ends....gasping as I feel myself take every fat inch of the huge cock buried in my arse, my nose is again touching the other body as I'm gagging on the length that wa so recently deep inside my bum. I cum again....HARD!

I'm given no time to recover as these 2 studs find their rhythm..rocking me back and forth on their delicious cocks, I'm lost in what feels like wave after wave of orgasm...I feel like I'm pissing myself as my dick pours cum.....it must be like potato water by now.

My hands are released and I'm on all 4s, and I find myself doing all the work despite my head spinning. Rocking back and fore - fucking and filling first my arse, then my throat. Still not knowing who I was giving myself to, still not caring! I start to taste that I'm getting one of them close, and I give myself the chance to beg them to both cum for me - to fill both holes, and I'm guessing this spurred them on.

Hands hold my head and hips and I get the fucking of my life.....they seem to match their pace, building faster and faster and I can do no more than to support myself on hands and knees and make animallistic noises as their thrusts get faster and faster. I'm in a world of my own, totally lost in the feelings from deep inside my bum and mouth.

They both sandwich me, both balls deep in me as I feel first my throat, then bum, get flooded with their hot juices. I pull the dick in my mouth back a bit as I want to be able to taste him and I'm not disappointed, as I feel deep inside my bum another big load filling me. I'm so pleased I've managed to stay aware as there is no way I want to not remember this. I'm pulled to lay down on the bed....I'm gasping and sweating, feeling deliciously used, bum still very much full but I can start to feel him start to soften inside of me. I turn my head to kiss him, lots of kisses, telling him what an amazing fuck that was, as I'm again sandwiched as the other guy lays in front of me, again, kisses aplenty for him and as much thanks as well.

I'm finally empty, rolling onto my back as I clench my bum cheeks together - I want to hold this cum in for as long as I can. I giggle as they snuggle into me and ask...

"So.....do I get to see and hear who you both are then?"

I reach up and remove my ear buds. Heavy breathing joins my own giggles.

I slowly raise the blindfold - keeping my eyes closed for the moment as I let them get used to the light in my room. Opening them, blinking to focus, I was greeted by Jame's smiling face in front of mine.

"J..J...James - I thought you were out.....I didn't know you were...."

...He cut off my sentence with a soft, loving kiss that made me close my eyes again and just savour the moment.

"If you are going to say gay....I'm not" he said "But I've always been into good sex, and you can't be surprised to learn I've seen how you've been checking me out, especially when I'm leaving the shower."

"And as for the good sex, well I guess you could call me bi but I just couldn't resist seeing how much into guys you were after I found your toys a few weeks back. That's quite a collection, and as for the big black one.....well I couldn't resist." he said and pointed to my other side.

I turned, and gasped, as I was greeted by the site of what could be described as a God of a man. He was way over 6 foot, built like an athlete, and skin as dark as night. I grinned, hand running over his chiselled body, down to the biggest dick I'd ever seen. Grasping it, I joked "Is this the monster that has ruined me for life?"

Laughing, he said "Hi, I'm Vince, and I have to say you took it like a champ - there's not many girls who handled it as well as you did..."

I blushed, feeling completely drained and happier than I'd been in a long time. I closed my eyes, stretching...arms above my head. I felt like I could have just melted into the bed, a warm glow from both ends.

James said "after finding your little collection I couldn't resist. I made up a reason to be out, and had already chatted with Vince about what I had planned. After seeing just how big they were I just had to get him involved. I was only pleased when I came back to see you'd taken the opportunity to play, and that you didn't freak out when I came in. I wasn't expecting it to be anonymous mind, but wow....that certainly added to it!" he laughed.

"Mmmmmm" I said "You both certainly surprised me, and I'm pleased I was that lustful to just go along with it. Next time though, no blindfold - I don't want to miss out on seeing a thing."

"Don't worry," said James "did you forget you'd set your camera going before you started? We'll have to have a film show soon! " he joked.

I laughed, kissing both of their smiles - "I like the sound of that....Oh...by the way....now we're both "out" so to speak, d''ya have any more friends like Vince?" I asked James.

His eyebrows raised...."maybe...." he said.