A Free Weekend...

Story Info
Finally get the chance to play again.
1.7k words
4.26
8.5k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2023
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been weeks since I'd had chance to play - while of course I'd had my night time privacy, biting my lip while holding off from cuming as long as I could while watching filth on my phone, but I yearned for the chance to dig the toys out of the back of the drawers, and to feel my arse being filled inch by delicious inch. The risks of being caught while my flat-mate was in was just too much to chance. Oh for an ensuite!

A little about myself - I'm a slim, 5'5 guy with more than my fair share of kinks. At the age of 25, I was reasonably independent, but while I had a great job the pay wasn't quite there to be able to get my own place, whether that be renting or my own. I share a nice flat on the outskirts of town with James....a stranger some 6 months ago, but I now consider him a good friend. Not good enough to come "out of the closet, not that my limited experiences with other guys could be classed as being gay. Bi - well yeah....as I'm sure many guys would admit in private who have tried cock, once you've made another man moan & groan with your mouth, that feeling of pure lust as your tongue swirls round a real dick, and mmm god....to feel him explode in your mouth, you just want more and more. To say it was intoxicating would be a total understatement.

So James - I don't so much fancy other men more just their cocks, but if I did then he'd be high up the list. Fit body, great smile with eyes to match, and from what I'd seen of his towel wrapped bulge when he came out of the shower he certainly wouldn't disappoint. The fact that he had very little body hair was another huge plus - I have to shave to keep as smooth as he was.

James had given me the good news over breakfast this morning. Neither of us were the most outgoing of party animals, but he'd said that he was going to be spending the weekend at a friends house giving me the first Saturday night on my own for the best part of 6 weeks. I swear he could have heard my heart start thumping faster as he told me this as my mind raced with filthy thoughts. I played it cool, and joked about missing him and our regular XBox Saturday night sessions. Yeah I know - big kids both.

Saturday morning came round eventually, and after what seemed like an eternity James was off, overnight bag in hand leaving me breathing heavily and wanting to tease myself - not rushing things so that I could eek my fun out for as long as possible. A fresh pot of coffee, a smoke, and I was in the shower, steam filling the room as I took my time removing all hair from my body. The hot water sending shivers through my body as I looked down, leaving myself just a landing strip. I had another way of ensuring that my fun didn't finish too soon as well - I reached up and grabbed my favourite cock cage, and with a little lube I pushed first one, then the other ball through the small plastic hoop, my lil dick joining them before I added the cage and locked it in place. Being more of a grower than a show'er I was able to wear what I think was classed as a micro-cage - not that I was much of a grower, sporting a 5" cut dick, but I did love the feeling of being in chastity.

Totally smooth, body fully moisturised (yeah I know - modern man or what lol), I chucked on a thong and baggy T-shirt and settled in front of the TV to watch some porn in the living room to add to the sexual tension. Through the angled blinds I could see darkness falling, and I poured another glass of red, sparked another smoke, and mellowed as the sound track of sex from the 3 guys in the filth I was watching made my caged cock leak. God.....I wouldn't be able to last long.

I finished my smoke & wine, and I couldn't resist any longer. Into the bedroom, toys onto the bed, lube, poppers, blindfold - ribbed condoms for some of them, and my favourite blueberry flavour for my favourite blowjob dildo. After watching that hot 3some I wanted to spitroast myself - to really go to town. I wasn't quite up to hooking up so if I couldn't have the real thing i was going to spoil myself with my silicon friends!

I'm rather lucky - the way my room is laid out I can stick the toys on the side of one bit of furniture, with another being the perfect distance for my kneeling body to have at the other end. An old camera was also able to be perched so that I could relive my debauchery at my leisure...yeah, I'm a slut hehe.

So to my toys. All suction cup of course - got to have hands free action if you are going to go for the complete experience. My oral toy was a nice 6" or so, not too girthy, and a perfect size to take fully without gagging too much. That couldn't be said for what was waiting for me at the other end. A nice 8" highly veined dong, that certainly hit the spot, and The Beast - a black 10" monster, as fat as a coke can, that really took some working up to. I still couldn't take it all, no matter how much lube I used, but the feeling as it stretched me out was like nothing else. I kept telling myself that if I ever did hook up with a BBC then I'd have no choice, but as much as I love giving head I struggled to get the head into my mouth it was so big - I just couldn't open my mouth wide enough.

I stripped off, taking a few deep huffs on a fresh bottle of poppers - I love poppers...the head rush, the whole body flush, just helps set the mood for a good session of self abuse. I've only had an evening with a guy on them and that memory will be with me for life. Feeling the rush kick in, I put in my ear buds and on my phone I got up my favourite hypnotube link - the music, and background moans.....omg cock cage is 100% required to keep my hands off myself with this, especially with buds in. I don't need to watch it, the sounds itself are enough to help send me over the edge. I reach over and press record on the camera.

Another huff and I'm on all 4s, sheet on floor, condoms on all the toys, and I'm lubing up the action ones. I start the music off on repeat (just in case I do manage to last out the 16 minutes!), noise cancelling mode on so I can be completely absorbed with what I'm doing, and I pull the blindfold down and I'm there.

I start slowly - I'm on all 4s, reaching back with my lubed hand as my other dry hand holds the poppers to my nose again - 3 deep huffs, holding the last one in as I start fingering myself, easing one then 2 digits into my puckered hole, feeling myself relax onto them. Position myself next to the first dildo, teasing it up and down my bum crack as my mouth seeks out the other toy - final huff before I place the little brown bottle on the floor (in the same place as I always do, so I can find it later) as I grip the now wet, deliciously flavoured fake cock and i suck the head into my waiting mouth. Dildo at my hole I rock back in time with the music as I slobber over the my blowjob dildo, feeling my arse relax and open up, feeling inch by inch fill me. God I love this. Blindfolded, every other sense seems electric....the thumping music, the ribs and dots condom on the toy reaching deep inside me, and the other just starting to hit the back of my throat. Head spinning, i rock back further and further, throat and bum opening in turns until i feel the silicon balls touch mine and my chin respectively. My caged cock feels like a tap I'm leaking so much pre-cum. Fuck.....I've missed this!

Next track starts playing - Katy Perry ET. Wow. I'm now thrusting back hard, almost pulling off the one buried in my arse, while I'm taking all 6" into my throat, my chin soaking with drool as I'm almost fucking my face. Head really spinning, more huffs, more filth. OMG what a slut....I want more.

I pull off both of them....and reach for the BBC. I'm going to take it....take it all I decide. I lean forward and without thinking I take the toy that was just now balls deep in my bum between my lips, sucking like a wild thing as I get the monster under me as I kneel. The taste of myself (fortunately I'd had a "liquid only" day so no surprises) on it sending me further into depravity. Feet crossed behind me, knees wide, I feel the massive head at my hole, and I'm huffing again. Rocking up and down, stretching me, more lube, pushing down gently as I feel myself give in to it's size. I moan as I feel myself succumb to it's size...groaning as I breathe hard, forcing myself to relax onto it. Inch by inch it fills me...I reach back and find I've only managed about half of its length.....more huffs and I reposition so my feet are flat on the floor, as are my hands behind me, and I'm bouncing deeper and deeper onto it. All my senses are focused on my stretched hole, and I pull almost off it and with the music just start to loop I ease myself inch by delicious inch onto this beast, feeling fuller than ever before, mouth wide moaning......

....and then I feel something wet, soft yet hard, push between my lips.

.....to be continued