A Freedom So Desired

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam quickly analyzed the apartment, eager to see what a home looked like in this curious world. It was a fair sized apartment centered with one room that was the living room with a connected kitchen, there was a couch and TV set in front of him, further in front was the kitchen with all the standard kitchenware, to the left was a door that led to the bedroom, and to the right was the bathroom.

The naked raven was leading Sam by the hand to the bedroom. "Do you like it?" Bailey said, referring to the beautiful orange, white, and sage green striped bed sheets, complemented harmoniously with a white-stained wood bed frame she had. "We'll have to share the bed, but it's no biggie."

"O-okay." Sam said foolishly as he looked around the entire room. His eyes eventually focused on her dresser, where he saw a professional-looking photo of Bailey and another girl kissing. Her hair was just as black as Bailey's, while her skin was dark brown like a chestnut wood. "Who's she?" Sam curiously asked, pointing toward the photo.

"Oh, that's Destiny, you'll meet her someday. I have a romantic relationship with her." Bailey replied.

"So, she's your girlfriend?" Sam said smirking.

Bailey giggled, blushing. "I guess you could call her that." She said, trying to contain her growing smile. "Anyway, I have stuff I need to do, I'll be in the other room." She finished, leaving Sam to his own devices.

Sam sat on the bed as he thought about his new surroundings. Had he really just forgotten his true reality and dreamt his past life? He began reaching for his memories, how his parents would take him to church -- no, it was impossible, the things he was taught there couldn't have been made up. He knew he had to have been transported here, maybe by a merciful, benevolent being. He also thought on what happened that day, he still had a lot to learn on the culture of this new planet, world, universe maybe. He didn't know, it doesn't matter. But Bailey had been so kind to him, even letting him live with her.

Why had she done that? Sam thought to himself, trying to figure out her reasoning after their less-than-ideal first impressions of each other.

"Hey, Sam come over to the kitchen!" Bailey called out, she had food prepared. After they had finished eating together and Sam had cleaned up, they moved to the couch.

"What movie do you want to watch?" Bailey asked.

"What movies do you got?" Sam replied.

"Why don't you take a look?" Bailey said back, punching him in the arm, her breasts jiggling as she did so.

Sam looked at the collection of films Bailey had in a cabinet beneath the television stand and picked out a movie he thought he recognized named "The Matrix." As they watched, Sam found cheesy-lines were way more common than he had remembered. Even the plot was not the same.

"Wait, this isn't right, this movie sucks." Sam said, slightly irritated.

"What do you mean? This movie is a classic that has had a profound impact on pop-culture. I love this movie!" Bailey staunchly defended.

"The dialogue is terrible, the plot doesn't make anything sense, and the... the-uhh" Sam stopped talking as the Keanu Reeves look-a-like actor began to take his clothes off. Sweat reflecting of the man's skin and his biceps bulged from his chest.

"Dialogue, plot, acting? Why don't you read a book?" Bailey began to start in a mock-disgusted tone. "Movies aren't meant for that, they're just for visual-pleasure."

Sam wasn't paying attention, he never found the relief he so desired before he left his home and after the encounter with the man on the bus, he was hornier then he had ever been in his life. He began to do his customary ritual and started to stroke through his shorts.

Bailey looked at him confusedly. "Why are you doing that?" You've been wearing shorts the entire time I've seen you. It's normal to not wear clothes, remember? I've been naked the entire trip we took." She said, as if it were a casual event.

"Uhh, I don't know." Sam said, facing the T.V. screen, desire growing in him, stroking his shorts harder.

"Come on, it's no big deal." She said, not looking at him anymore as she herself was staring at the television screen, lightly masturbating.

"Ugh, fine." He said, giving in. Sam kicked off his shoes and peeled his socks off. He undid the button on his shorts, and carefully unzipped his fly, dropping his shorts to the floor. His underwear was a bright orange and wrapped around his plump ass like a wrapper to candy as he stepped out of his shorts. He looked at Bailey nervously, she paid no mind to him and was still casually masturbating to the porn behind him. He pulled his t-shirt off him as his cute, perky nipples pointed out. And saving the best for last, he slipped his boxer-briefs off his frame slowly, revealing a deliciously pert cock and balls that clung to his warmth. He waited for Bailey to respond but she paid him no mind, slightly disappointed, he decided to do something bold.

"Mind if I sit on your lap?" He asked.

Bailey smiled at the boy, she realizing that her lessons were going somewhere. "Sure, why not? But there's so need to ask, you know." Hiding her own desire for his body, she sat up straight and gestured at her lap, signaling for him to come sit down. Sam walked up to her and slowly began to sit down. Her thighs felt cold on his ass, but the sensation of warming her thighs gave Sam goosebumps. Slowly, he started to massage his penis, he didn't really feel comfortable going faster on the girl's lap. Bailey put her hands on Sam's shoulders, slowly beginning to caress them.

"Hey Bailey, you've been so kind to me today."Sam finally said, his eyes glued on the TV screen when the main protagonist's long cock bounced as he walked towards another naked man that presented himself eagerly.

"Oh, it's fine. What was I going to do? Leave you on the street?" Bailey replied, fully engrossed in the film before her.

"No, really, you've done more then anyone I've ever known would do." Sam said back. Now looking directly at her.

"Aww, that's so sweet of you." Bailey replied back out of obligation, she knew she did something strangely generous, but she had enjoyed the sensation of teaching and wanted more of it. Was she really being generous when she had her own selfish reasons for taking him in?

"I doubt there are very many people out there who would have done the things you've done." Sam said meaningfully.

Bailey looked into Sam' rich gray eyes. She hungrily leaned into Sam, giving him his first kiss. After what seemed like only a second, Bailey quickly pulled away from the maiden kiss.

"Let's head to the bedroom." the words had barely exited from her mouth before she lifted Sam up from under his arm pits, and placed him standing on the floor. She then stood up herself, grabbed him by the arm, and led him to the bedroom.

Once they reached there, Bailey pushed him onto the bed and climbed on top of him, kissing all over his face as she felt his smooth naked skin for the first time. Eventually, she began kissing lower onto his neck, slowly moving her way towards his lewd nipples. Clenching his fist, a high-pitched moan escaped Sam's mouth as Bailey sucked at his nipple like a straw. With a wicked smirk she began to continue down lower, licking at his tummy and around his belly button, causing him to release another squeal. Finally, she reached his cock, beginning to lightly stroke it with her warm hands, then slyly snatching at it with her tongue before putting the entire head into her mouth, going up and down, covering it with her thick saliva.

"Alright, enough of that. Now you're going to do the same technique as me, okay?" She said smirking after she had abruptly stopped. Rolling over Sam she laid on the bed, waiting for him to begin.

Sam immediately crawled on her and began kissing again as lust beat at his heart like thunder, threatening to overthrow him should he not consummate his desires. He began to lower down to Bailey's breasts and swirled his tongue around Bailey's nipple before starting to suck on it like a lollipop causing Bailey to let out a satisfying moan in a struggle to contain her infectious ardor. Sam vivaciously continued down to Bailey's tummy, copying Bailey's proficient technique. But before long, Bailey began pushing him down to her vagina. As Sam reached her vagina though, he paused, and looked up at Bailey. Giving her an expectant look, waiting for her to instruct him.

"Start licking around the clit." Bailey said, understanding the signal and spreading her legs. Sam obeyed and started to lick on her lips, circling her clitoris.

"Ah!" Bailey shivered. "Try not to touch the clit, it's too sensitive." Sam worked at his technique.

"Mmph, good boy." She said to him. "Now insert your middle finger inside my pussy, and lightly massage it." Sam fumbled with his hand before finally finding the entrance. Sam explored her entrance massaging near her clitoris.

"Ga-Good." Bailey breathlessly said. "Now insert another finger!"

Sam inserted his index finger into Bailey's snatch, causing her to give off another moan.

"Speed up!" Bailey spoke out, getting a little frustrated now.

Sam immediately began to oscillate his fingers faster, the air around them began to heat up, Bailey's vagina wrapped around Sam's fingers. She started to grind her hips against Sam's hands. Panting harder and harder until she finally orgasmed. Juices flowed down Sam's arm, as Bailey's face turned a delightful shade of red.

"Mmph, now it's your turn" Bailey got up onto San and fitted her vagina into his penis, straddling him with her bawdy hips. Her pussy clung to his erect cock while Sam whined like a kit, desperate for her warmth to cover him. Rhythmically, she thrust her hips as Sam's cock caressed her g-spot. Wet kisses covered Sam's bare neck and shoulders while Bailey's round ass sheathed Sam's cock. Lewd moans flooded out of Bailey' hot mouth as she increased the speed of her thrusts. Contrastingly, Sam was extremely nervous; he had always been taught that having sex before marriage would leave you a miserable person. His head swirled and his eye-sight clouded while sweat drops from Bailey poured onto him. Bailey continued to unravel in real time, degenerating into a hot sweaty mess, only capable of moaning. Her cries boomed out like a hammer to an anvil as her body convulsed abruptly, the sweet relief of orgasm flowing through her body like a serum.

"How was that?" Bailey asked breathlessly.

"It was great." Sam lied.

"Wow, you're still hard. Did you even cum?" Bailey questioned, realising there was no trace of semen anywhere.

"No, I was too nervous." Sam stammered out, as shame pounded at him.

"Hmm, we'll have to fix that." Bailey replied, getting up and leaving the bedroom. After a minute, she came holding a funny looking object Sam was entirely unfamiliar with.

"It's time to focus only on you now." Bailey turned on the device. It was a vibrator. Sam froze, unsure of how to react to this new object. Bailey placed it on Sam's testicles. Sam squeaked hard and started to blush deep red. He squirmed around trying to stop himself from falling apart. She slowly moved it up his shaft until it reached his his head before quickly taking it away. Sam purred as restlessness began to overtake him, primal desire overcoming any preceding inhibitions. Bailey placed it on his anus and slyly circled around it. Sam clenched onto his lip and finally gave in, grinding into the sex toy like it was his master, disregarding everything but his need to cum. A cocky smirk rooted itself onto Bailey's face before she suddenly started to jerk Sam's swollen cock as the vibrator bombarded his sensitive ass. Bailey relentlessly increased her pacing while Sam hopelessly gave in, exploding globs of cum onto his tummy.

"There you go." Bailey assured, holding him in her arms. "Let's clean this up."

After cleaning up, they collapsed onto the bed before Bailey almost immediately dozed off. Turning his head toward Bailey, he began to ponder why she had taken him in. He knew that she cared for him, but couldn't figure out why. After years of conforming to his parents' strict religious rules, struggling to keep himself contained, he realized here, he didn't have to do that anymore. He was free, literally able to seemingly do whatever he wanted.

That's it then. Sam thought. He was finally released from the imprisonment his parents set on him. He was going to thrive in this new place he found himself in, he was determined not to waste this precious opportunity.

Sam smiled and pulled up the extra blanket Bailey had lying around before closing his eyes and drifting to sleep.

12