A Fresh Start: Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not suggesting you drop Presley. If you keep paying your share of the rent then she can keep her apartment. That way, if things don't work out between us, you'll have somewhere to move back to. When Presley's in town she can always stay with us. Here or in Pebble Beach, or sometimes she might just want to stay in her own apartment."

"You wouldn't mind Presley staying with us?"

"No problem. The apartment's got four bedrooms. She can have one of them if that helps convince her."

"And if I wanted her to sleep with us."

"I really don't think that's going to be a problem for me," Connor laughed.

"Can I give her a call?"

"Sure."

This time Chelsea disappeared in to the bedroom. Connor could hear some excited squeals as she spoke with her friend then Chelsea re-emerged.

"You have yourself a 'sexetary'," Chelsea told Connor excitedly.

"You know, you can have the same deal if you just move in with me," Connor said.

"I'd figured that. But I want to be your 'sexetary'."

"Ok. When can you start?"

"How about now?"

Chelsea stripped off her sweat top and pants and stood in front of Connor for a moment, letting him take in the sight of her naked body. He studied her pert breasts and slender hips then let his eyes follow her shapely legs all the way up to that tight little pussy of hers. And then there was her smile. Chelsea almost always had a smile on her face. It was such an innocent looking one too. Who'd have thought it masked such a dirty mind.

She knelt down in front of Connor, loosened his belt then removed his pants. His cock was already getting hard and Chelsea only needed to hold it between her thumb and forefinger as she ran her tongue around the head. Connor didn't know whether to keep his eyes open and watch, or close them and succumb to the sensation. He decided to watch and Chelsea gave him a doleful look as, inch by inch, she took his entire veined shaft into her mouth.

It was like watching a sword swallower. Almost involuntarily, Connor found himself pushing his hips upwards trying to force himself deeper into Chelsea's mouth. Chelsea took a hold of one of his hands and placed it on the back of her head. Connor knew what was required and he held her down onto him as he fucked her face.

When she began to splutter he let go of her head and she came up for air. Strings of saliva dribbled down her chin but still she was smiling.

"You didn't need to let go," she told him. "I could have gone on for longer."

"I want you now," he told her and Chelsea did as she was told.

She straddled Connor's lap but, before taking him inside her, Chelsea offered him her breasts. He chewed on her nipples while she pushed two fingers into her pussy. She smeared her juices over her labia to ease the passage of his cock into her then lowered herself onto him. Connor tugged at his tee shirt, lifting it over his head before kissing Chelsea hungrily, eating at each her mouth.

Chelsea rubbed her clitoris against Connor's pubic bone as she began to rock her hips against him. Connor grabbed hold of her buttocks and pulled her onto him then stabbed his cock deeper into her.

"I'm going to be such a little slut for you," she whispered in his ear.

"I'm gonna make you earn every last cent of what I'm paying you," Connor replied, sensing it was the sort of thing she wanted to hear. "Now cum for me."

A look of concentration came over Chelsea's face as she forced her body against his. Connor pulled her ass cheeks apart roughly, gripping her tightly. Chelsea bit her bottom lip as she felt the feint stirrings of an orgasm inside her. It began slowly but once she could sense it was there nothing could stop her. All she had to do was keep driving herself onto Connor and it would come.

"Don't stop," she told him, putting her arms around his neck and burying her head against his shoulder.

Inexorably the orgasm began to build and as it did Chelsea's thrusts became shorter and more urgent. She tried to carry on for as long as she could but when it arrived her body shook and she lost her coordination. Connor took over and continued to force her hips forward onto his cock. She began to moan loudly and in an attempt to stop herself she bit down hard on his shoulder.

"Fuck," Connor shouted.

Chelsea wasn't sure if his outburst had been in response to the bite or the fact that he was about to cum. His hands gripped her so tightly now that she knew it would leave marks in the morning. Then she felt his cock go into spasm inside her. Chelsea couldn't help feeling a sense of pride as he emptied himself into her. It was validation that she'd pleased him.

"Wow," Connor managed after he'd caught his breath.

Chelsea stayed with her head buried against him for a moment then lifted herself up. She could see two very obvious sets of teeth marks set into his shoulder. It must have hurt.

"I'm sorry for biting you," she said, trying to sound as remorseful as she could.

"I'll get you back," Connor quipped smacking her backside sharply with his hand.

Chelsea squealed and lifted herself up in response. She felt a trickle of cum seep out of her and down her leg.

"We'd better go get a shower," she told Connor. "I don't want to get cum over your nice leather sofa."

Chapter 8

Chelsea was late leaving the apartment on Friday morning. She made the mistake of showering with Connor and although they hadn't had sex it had taken longer than her schedule allowed.

"Are you sure you want to go the L.A. this weekend?" Connor asked before she left.

"What and miss the chance of meeting Lance Penning?" Chelsea teased.

"I hate the guy already and I've never met him," Connor quipped. "I'll call Sophie and let her know."

"How will we get there?" Chelsea asked.

"Fly. It's too far to drive. Leave it to me," Connor told her.

"Don't forget we're going to Tony's Pizza tonight," Chelsea chirped. "I'm so excited I can't wait. Their pizzas are meant to be so good I might eat so much that you'll have to roll me home like a barrel afterwards."

"Seven o'clock. I'll see you there," Connor laughed.

Chelsea only just made it in time for her first class. She had two classes back to back that morning, one HiiT and the other a more relaxed Pilates class. Both were aimed at people who had work to go to. Afterwards, Chelsea's watch told her she had a new message from Grace. Apparently, she'd picked out some outfits for Chelsea to try on and wanted to know when Chelsea was free. Chelsea texted back to say she could drop by at three that afternoon then added,

"I need a dress for a meal with Connor's ex-wife and her new boyfriend on Saturday night. Can you help me?"

"What sort of a statement do you want to make?" came the response.

"I need to compete with Sophie Cruz."

"You mean daring?" Grace replied adding a wink emoji.

"I mean Connor's ex-wife is Sophie Cruz."

"I'll get on it!" came the reply.

***

After Chelsea the left the apartment that morning, Connor sent Sophie a text telling her that they looked forward to meeting her and Lance for dinner on Saturday evening. He left it to Sophie to make the arrangements. Sophie's publicist could get them a table anywhere in L.A. just by mentioning her name, whereas Connor had no chance of getting in anywhere decent at such short notice.

He then turned his mind to sorting out Chelsea's debts. He sat down with the laptop he'd set up for her and, having been through Chelsea's accounts the day before, Connor had everything he needed to complete the task. Chelsea was very trusting, she'd told him all of her passwords and thanks to his identic memory he'd remembered them. Adding money to her account was easy, as was paying off her credit card. The student loan was a bit more challenging but, after a call to her lender, he found a way to sort that too. He then set about adding her to his health insurance.

An hour or two later he got a text from Sophie with details of a restaurant in Beverly Hills. She added that she was looking forward to seeing him and Chelsea and confirmed that Lance would be with her. He texted Chelsea to let her know they would be going to L.A. then set about finding a flight and a hotel. As he booked the flights on his Amex card he realised that he hadn't set up a credit card for Chelsea.

Some years ago Connor had been invited by Amex to become a Centurion 'Black' card holder. It had been pretty much all he'd used for the last few years and so he decided it would be easiest to get Chelsea set up as a nominated user on his account. A quick call to the Amex concierge had it sorted and, such was the service, it meant that Chelsea's card would be delivered that day.

***

Chelsea finished work a bit early on Friday and she arrived at the department store a little before three. As she got there, she texted Connor,

"Going to try some clothes on with Grace. Will let you know how it goes over pizza."

She thought about leaving Connor a heart emoji but left a smiley face and an 'x' instead.

Grace was waiting for her in the store's administration centre. She looked quite elegant Chelsea thought, in a fitted skirt suit that flattered her shapely hips. Her red hair was set off nicely by the dark blue of the suit. Chelsea felt underdressed in jeans and a top.

The two girls embraced and once again she thought she heard Grace let out a little sigh.

"Everything's ready for you," Grace confirmed. "We're in one of the suites."

Grace led Chelsea to a functional looking room with a plush sofa, a coffee table and its own changing room. One wall of the suite was covered in a floor to ceiling mirror and various other mirrors were provided to allow clients to see how the garments fitted from all angles. Two full racks of clothes were lined up waiting for Chelsea to try on.

"Are all those clothes for me?" Chelsea asked, amazed.

"They are, but before we start, would you like a glass of Prosecco?" Grace asked.

"Only if you'll have one with me," Chelsea replied.

"If you insist," Grace giggled conspiratorially.

She poured out two glasses of Prosecco and the two girls sat on the sofa chatting.

"I couldn't help Googling Sophie Cruz," Grace admitted. "And, when I did, I realised who your boyfriend is. I'd never have guessed. He looks so down to earth."

"When I first met Connor he looked like a tramp," Chelsea laughed. "He'd just got off a boat after spending eighteen months sailing around the Pacific. He asked me out for dinner and when I turned up for our date, he'd had a shave and a haircut and I almost didn't recognise him."

"Are you nervous about meeting Sophie Cruz?" Grace asked. "It's kind of a brave thing to do meeting his ex."

"They seem to have parted amicably. Anyway, I can't compete with Sophie Cruz. I just have to hope Connor likes me for me."

"Don't be so down on yourself," Grace told Chelsea placing a hand on her knee. "You're gorgeous and Connor's a lucky man."

The touch wasn't overtly sexual but it left Chelsea wondering. She decided to respond in kind and see what effect it had on Grace.

"Thanks," Chelsea chuckled placing her hand on Grace's and stroking it with her finger. "Oh and Sophie's bringing Lance Penning with her."

"Oh my god," Grace exclaimed, withdrawing her hand excitedly. "Did you see him in that biker film, 'Sons of Mayhem'?"

"I did. I mean he's probably got no personality, but..."

"You don't need personality when you've got a body like that," Grace laughed. "You know they say he really lives the biker image. People often see him on his Harley around Hollywood."

"I think I'd read that somewhere too," Chelsea agreed.

"My fiancé wanted a motorbike for ages. I wasn't keen on him getting one but after watching 'Sons of Mayhem' I changed my mind. I told him he had to get a Harley though."

"You like a bad boy," Chelsea giggled placing her hand casually on Grace's knee this time.

"Paul, my fiancé's an accountant, so not really a bad boy, but I can dream," Grace laughed.

Grace fished a phone out of her purse and showed Chelsea a picture of her in tight fitting leathers standing next to a good looking blonde haired guy. Both of them were leaning against a motorbike. They made a nice looking couple.

"That's Paul," Grace announced proudly.

"He's a bit of a hunk," Chelsea replied honestly.

"Thank you," Grace said, pleased by Chelsea's comment. "Sometimes, at weekends, we ride down the coast to a biker bar and I pretend to be his biker chick," she giggled girlishly.

"A little fantasy in a relationship never hurt anyone," Chelsea agreed. "And I can see why he'd like you in those leathers. You've got great looking legs."

For a moment there was a slightly awkward silence between the two of them then, looking at the racks of clothes, Grace said "Are you ready to make a start?"

Almost everything Grace had chosen, Chelsea liked. Most of it was casual wear; jeans, tops, skirts, summer dresses, shoes. There were a few, more formal, cocktail style dresses too. And then there was the dress Grace had chosen for Saturday night. Except that it wasn't really a dress, it was more like a satin shirt, cinched with a belt that just about covered Chelsea's modesty.

"You could wear it with heels, or just tennis pumps and whatever underwear you feel comfortable with," Grace suggested.

Chelsea looked at herself in the mirror. The dress definitely showed off her legs.

"I love it," Chelsea responded. "Thank you Grace."

"You look amazing," Grace confirmed.

Chelsea slipped the dress off and put it back on the hanger. She'd begun by using the changing room but she'd tried on so many outfits that standing in her bra and briefs felt natural by now.

"We're almost out of time but I thought you might like to finish by trying on some lingerie," Grace suggested.

She held up a delicate bra brief set and without a thought, Chelsea undid her own bra.

"Allow me," Grace suggested holding up the replacement.

Chelsea turned around and faced the ceiling to floor mirror then let Grace slip on the bra. Grace fastened the hooks then put her hands either side of Chelsea's rib cage. The two girls' eyes connected in the mirror.

"What do you think?" Grace asked.

Chelsea was unsure if she was doing the right thing but the suspense was killing her. If she didn't find out now she risked leaving the store without learning the truth.

"I think I'd like you to kiss me," Chelsea said, her heart in her mouth.

"I thought you were never going to ask," Grace replied almost as nervously. "I tried to make it as obvious as I dared."

Chelsea turned around and the two girls kissed hungrily. She felt Grace reach down to cup her buttocks and in reply Chelsea pulled up Grace's tight fitting skirt until it was around her waist.

"Let's go in the changing room," Grace suggested, picking a dress from the rack. "Just in case anyone comes in," she added.

Chelsea led the way into the changing room and Grace followed, closing the door behind her. The two girls kissed some more then Grace pulled back.

"Will you let me suck you off?" she asked.

"You don't have to ask permission," Chelsea joked.

"I'm a bit submissive, so I kind of do," Grace explained.

"In that case I want you can finger me as well while you're down there."

The girls kissed one more time then Grace sank to her knees. She pulled down Chelsea's panties while Chelsea unhooked the delicate bra so that she could play with her own nipples. Chelsea was completely naked now while Grace remained fully clothed. Chelsea leant back against the changing room wall then parted her legs for Grace.

To begin with Grace pushed a finger into Chelsea's pussy and, when it was accepted, she followed it with a second. Chelsea was excited. She knew she was moist and the feel of Grace's fingers inside her set off the pleasure receptors in her brain. But then Grace removed her fingers and replaced them with a thumb in instead. The fingers now found a new target and began to tease Chelsea's anus. Chelsea hadn't expected this but the sensation was to die for as her tight puckered hole was probed by slippery fingers.

Grace chose this moment to begin her oral assault on Chelsea's clitoris and Chelsea closed her eyes, squeezing her own nipples tightly as Grace worked her magic. One of Grace's fingers worked its way past her anus and into the entrance to her rectum then Grace used her hand to frig both of Chelsea's holes. Chelsea reached down and held Grace's head by her red hair, forcing Grace onto her pussy which only seemed to spur Grace on. As Chelsea began to reach the point of no return she began to verbally encourage Grace.

"Don't stop," she told her. "I'm so close. Just a little longer."

And then Chelsea felt the orgasm hit her. She was aware of a warm, moist feeling between her legs as she came. She yanked Grace's hair tight while Grace continued her assault, until both girls were sure the orgasm had passed. Then Chelsea pulled Grace up by the hair so that the two girls were facing each other.

"That was amazing. Thank you," Chelsea told Grace, kissing her. "I hope I wasn't too rough with you."

"No you weren't at all," Grace reassured her. "I like it when my lovers are a little rough with me."

The girls kissed some more but then a speaker in the room announced that the store would be closing shortly. Grace left Chelsea to get dressed and went to wash her hands. When she came back she assumed a professional manner to begin with.

"I'll have everything delivered to your apartment tonight. That way you'll have it for your dinner date tomorrow. Is there anything else you need?"

"Would you like to meet up for a drink one night?" Chelsea asked. "Just the two of us. I could swing for hotel room if you like."

"Would Connor mind?"

"I talked to him about you after you took my measurements. I told him I liked the way you touched me but I wasn't sure if I'd misread the signs. He said I should find out," Chelsea confirmed. "Would Paul mind?"

"I told Paul about you too. He's fine with me seeing other girls. He's not so keen on me seeing guys unless there's something in it for him though."

"How about next Wednesday?" Chelsea asked.

"It's a date."

Chelsea looked at the other lingerie on the rack. It was all nice and she needed pretty lingerie but it wasn't quite what she'd had in mind."

"You don't have anything a bit more 'raunchy' do you?" she asked.

"Not really," Grace admitted. "But I know a place that does. I've treated myself to a few things there in the past. I could show you on Wednesday if you like."

"I'd like that!"

Chapter 9

Chelsea was late getting to Tony's Pizzeria on Stockton Street. When she walked in, Connor was already seated having a beer.

"I'm sorry I'm late. I didn't realise I had to catch two trolleybuses," she explained giving Connor a kiss.

"You should have got a cab."

"I would have," Chelsea replied then added shamefacedly, "but I didn't have enough money."

Connor felt like an idiot.

"You should have said this morning," he told her

"It's no big deal. I'm here now," Chelsea replied.

"Well you don't need to take the bus any more. I put fifteen thousand into your account this morning. I also paid off your debts and added you to my healthcare."

Chelsea wasn't sure what to do at this news but ended up having a little cry, which wasn't the response Connor had been expecting.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" she asked. "You know, you don't have to."

"I want to. Oh and this is for you too," he said handing Chelsea an envelope.

Inside was the Amex card Connor had arranged.

"Thank you," Chelsea responded, "I don't deserve you."

Connor didn't say anything other than, "It's my pleasure."