A Fresh Start: Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know we had a pre-nup'," she confided. "I wasn't entitled to anything of Connor's in the divorce. He didn't have to, but he looked after me. Bought me a nice house in the Hollywood Hills and made sure I didn't go wanting for anything."

"You both still talk about each other affectionately," Chelsea told Sophie.

"That's good to hear," Sophie relied. "But you shouldn't feel threatened, honestly."

"Don't worry. I'm not the jealous type," Chelsea replied. "What about you and Lance though? You seem to get on well."

"Lance is great fun. We've had the best time these past few months. But I think I like him more than he likes me." Sophie said trying to make out like it was no big deal. "Anyway, he's off to Greece in a few weeks and that'll probably be the end of it."

"Have you told him how you feel?"

"You must kidding. It's much easier to just let the fire die out on its own."

For the first time Chelsea saw a hint of the insecurity and self-doubt that Connor had mentioned earlier.

"In that case you should make the most of the time before he goes," Chelsea suggested coyly.

"I don't suppose you and Connor would like to come back with us tonight," Sophie suggested, trying to sound non-committal about it.

"I think we'd be interested. I'm pretty sure Connor would like the chance to spend some time with you."

Chelsea could see this news immediately bolstered Sophie's confidence.

"And you'd be ok fucking Lance?" she asked, making sure Chelsea knew what was on offer.

"I could take one for the team," Chelsea said, straight faced, before breaking into a laugh. "Come on Sophie, what girl wouldn't want to fuck Lance."

"I hope we can be friends too," Sophie said licking her lips.

"I'd like that. But I do have a condition," Chelsea added.

"What's that?"

"You have to eat dessert. In fact you have to have whatever I order for dessert."

"Why?"

"Because I've been watching you this evening and you've hardly eaten a thing. If you're going to have sex tonight then you need to eat something. It's as simple as that."

Sophie was momentarily lost for words and so Chelsea continued

"I don't think I've ever seen you in an action movie before have I?"

"No," Sophie admitted.

"It's demanding. Look at how much Keanu Reeves trained for John Wick, and Angelina Jolie for Lara Croft. I spent three years studying Sports Science at university and I know that if you're going to be like them you need to start thinking like an athlete," Chelsea told Sophie firmly. "And the first step is properly fuelling your body."

"Ok." Sophie agreed, beaten by Chelsea's logic.

"Now I want you on your 'A' game for Connor this evening and dessert will give you the energy boost you need."

"Are you this bossy with Connor?" Sophie asked.

"No. I tend to go all girly around him. I can't help it," Chelsea admitted. "But do we have a deal?"

Sophie laughed.

"We have a deal."

When the boys came back to the table they seemed to be getting on like a house on fire, bonding over a shared love of motorcycles and adventure.

"You never told me Connor owned a Vincent Black Shadow," Lance said to Sophie.

"It's just a motorbike, Lance. How am I supposed to know that one is better than another?" she quipped.

When the waiter appeared and asked for the dessert choices, Chelsea went first.

"I think I'll have the chocolate torte," she decided, "but can you make it a large piece and with cream."

"I'll have the same," Sophie said almost immediately afterwards.

Both Connor and Lance looked on in astonishment.

"I don't think I've ever seen you order dessert before," Connor ventured after the waiter had gone.

"Me neither," Lance agreed.

"Well it's very simple," Sophie said lowering her voice and reaching out for Chelsea's hand. "If you boys are going to fuck us this evening then Chelsea's made it very clear to me that I've got to eat my dessert first."

Chapter 12

Sophie and Lance accepted a ride back in the limo rather than go home on Lance's bike. Connor wasn't sure how viable an alternative that would have been anyway. On top of the two bottles of Champagne the four of them had made it through, there'd also been the large whiskeys he and Lance had drunk while smoking their cigars.

As they left the restaurant the paparazzi were waiting. Sophie and Lance walked on in front while Chelsea and Connor followed. Connor had forgotten what Hollywood could be like, the constant attention, whether you wanted it or not.

Sophie and Lance happily posed for photos then Sophie suggested Chelsea and Connor join then. Chelsea held Connor tightly as the four of them had their photo taken together. Then one of the paparazzi pushed their luck.

"Any chance of a photo of the girls?" came the request.

Sophie looked at Chelsea and asked, "What do you think?"

Chelsea was very much up for it and the two girls posed together.

"What's your name miss?" one of the pap's asked.

"Her name is Chelsea Cartwright," Sophie responded looking at Chelsea, "and she's Connor Patterson's partner, aren't you?"

Chelsea agreed and a voice from the paparazzi piped up, "Good to see you again Connor."

Connor thought he recognised the man who'd greeted him as one of the ones who'd regularly pursued him and Sophie when they'd been married.

"Thanks. You too," he shot back.

"Does this mark a return to Hollywood for you?" the man pressed.

"We're just here to catch up with Sophie and Lance," Connor replied.

Daniel was there to hold the limo door for them. Sophie and Chelsea got in first followed by Lance and then Connor. The door closed and when Daniel took his place behind the wheel he asked "Where to, folks?" Sophie reeled off the address and the partition closed giving the four of them some privacy.

"I love your dress," Sophie told Chelsea.

"Thanks," Chelsea replied. "I love yours too. I wish I could be that daring."

"I wore it especially for Connor," Sophie confided. "He likes his girls on display. Don't you Connor?"

Connor felt embarrassed at having one of his kinks revealed by his ex-wife.

"I guess I can't deny it," he admitted.

"I didn't know that," Chelsea giggled. "I can see I'm going to have up my game in future."

"You look perfect," Sophie reassured her, "doesn't she Lance?"

Lance agreed enthusiastically.

"He can't wait to undress you and find out what's underneath," Sophie added. "As for me, well, Connor's already seen most of what I've got to offer. Although he's not seen the 'girls' before," she said looking down at her breasts.

"I wondered if you'd had some work done," Connor asked cheekily.

"They're the latest material. They feel so life-like. You won't believe they're not real."

"I have to admit they are pretty amazing," Lance chuckled.

Although he'd bought the place for her, Connor had never seen Sophie's house before, far less stepped inside it. He knew it had been built in the sixties and, although modernised throughout, the building was very much a tribute to the architectural style of the period. It was perched high up on a hill looking down on the valley below.

The limo pulled up outside and the four of them got out. Connor stayed behind to talk to the driver as Sophie led the rest inside.

"That'll be it for this evening, thank you," Connor told Daniel. "I'll text you in the morning, but it won't be before ten."

"Have a good evening sir," Daniel replied.

"You too," Connor said a bit absent mindedly.

Connor watched the limo drive away and when the driveway gates had closed behind it he followed the others inside. He found them in the kitchen where Lance was opening another bottle of champagne. Lance poured everyone a glass and Sophie suggested they walk out onto the deck to admire the view.

The evening was warm and the four of them stood on the deck looking down over the valley, although they didn't have the view to themselves. Immediately below the house, on the steep hill, was an even bigger property than Sophie's. The gradient of the hill offered them little in the way of privacy and from Sophie's balcony you could easily see the property's swimming pool complex

"That belongs to Steve Marr, the producer," Sophie offered.

"The guy's a total grease-ball," Lance added.

"As you can see, Lance isn't his biggest fan, are you darling?" Sophie chuckled.

Connor knew of Steve Marr, he'd produced a number of successful TV series and was a bit of a legend in the industry. He must have been in his late forties now but had a reputation for always having some twenty-something on his arm. Connor hoped he didn't look like that. Chelsea was, after all, ten years younger than him. But that was different to the twenty plus years Steve Marr had on his girlfriends.

Chelsea gave Connor a hug and whispered into his ear "I think Sophie and Lance are waiting for us to give them the green light."

"And you're ok with this?" Connor whispered back.

"Of course," Chelsea confirmed.

"Well we'd better not keep them waiting then."

Connor stood back and carefully undid the buttons on Chelsea's shirt-dress. When he had he turned her around to face Sophie and Lance then removed it completely, leaving Chelsea standing naked in front of them except for the tiny Agent Provocateur thong. Chelsea backed up against Connor then giggled her trademark giggle as he wrapped his arms around her, kissing the back of her neck.

"I can't believe I'm saying this Sophie," Lance joked, "but, for once, you seem to be overdressed."

"Well you'd better do something about it then," Sophie laughed. "I do have a reputation to maintain."

Connor and Sophie watched as Lance removed Sophie's dress. Then Sophie took off her own bra in order that she and Chelsea were evenly matched. Almost naked, Sophie did look thin. Her hip bones and rib cage stuck out more than they really needed to, but somehow, she was still beautiful.

"We should go inside," Sophie suggested.

The four of them walked into the open plan living room where a couple of large leather sofas faced each other, separated by a sixties style glass coffee table. There was a sense of anticipation in the air but it needed someone to break the deadlock.

"Chelsea, why don't you keep Lance company on one of the sofas?" Connor suggested, then added, "If that's ok with you both, of course."

"Fine by me," Chelsea giggled.

"And me," added Lance.

Within seconds Chelsea had straddled Lance, pinning him to the sofa, then the two of them made out like eager teenagers.

"And is that ok with you?" Connor asked Sophie.

"You know it is," she replied, pushing Connor down onto the sofa and straddling him too.

Kissing Sophie was just as he'd remembered it. Her tongue expertly explored his mouth while her hands tousled his hair and the caressed the back of his neck. He grabbed her ass and pulled her tightly against him. Sophie moaned lightly and stopped kissing him, moving her head to the side and mouthing his neck. Three years of marriage meant that she knew all of his erogenous zones. It also meant that he now had a clear view of Chelsea and Lance making out.

"Remember all those times you used to watch me with other men while you fucked their wives," Sophie whispered into his ear. "Well tonight you can watch her while you fuck me."

Kink number two. Sophie knew him so well.

Chelsea giggled as Lance moved his head down to suck her nipples. He fondled her buttocks as she ground herself against him. It was the first time Connor had seen her with another man and he was transfixed. It was only when Sophie lifted herself out his lap and knelt on the floor between his legs that the spell was broken.

Sophie tugged at his belt then undid his fly. He lifted his hips up slightly so that she could pull down his pants, which she did, leaving them around his ankles. Sophie looked into his eyes then applied herself to the task at hand, first wanking him until he was fully stiff then taking him into her mouth. Sophie had never mastered the art of deepthroat, but what she lacked in skill she made up for in enthusiasm.

Lance had noticed how things were going with Connor and urged Chelsea to do the same. Chelsea stepped off Lance and turned around to look at Connor. She caught his gaze and having done so, came over to give him a kiss.

"Enjoy yourself," she whispered then returned to attend to Lance who had already removed his pants. Connor watched her from behind as she sank to her knees and began to work Lance like a pro.

"Fuck, that's amazing," Lance sighed as Chelsea took all of his cock into her mouth.

"Why don't we take this into the bedroom?" Sophie suggested loudly, getting up from her knees. Connor couldn't be certain but it looked like Sophie might have been a bit jealous of Chelsea's oral skills or perhaps at least aware of her own shortcomings. Nobody seemed disappointed though. All four of them were ready to move to the next stage.

The room Sophie led them too wasn't the master bedroom but it looked as if it had been prepared with sex in mind. For a start the bed was emperor size. Easily big enough to accommodate two couples. There were towels neatly arranged on a dressing table along with four fluffy white dressing gowns and, on both nightstands, lubricant and tissues were available.

Connor took Sophie in his arms and the two of them kissed, then he removed her panties so that she was completely naked.

"I believe it's customary for the girls to put on a show first," Sophie teased, breaking free.

"I like the sound of that," Chelsea giggled, removing her thong and laying back on the bed.

Sophie climbed onto the bed and knelt on all fours by Chelsea's side, her head over Chelsea's so that the two girls could kiss. But Chelsea pulled Sophie on top of her then wrapped her legs around Sophie's waist so that she couldn't escape.

Sophie began to kiss Chelsea's neck and Chelsea swooned when she did. Then she showered Chelsea's body with kisses as she worked her way downwards. Chelsea relaxed her grip on Sophie's waist then opened her legs wide for her.

Sophie positioned herself between Chelsea's legs so that she could suck on Chelsea's clitoris while fingering her pussy. She stuck her bottom in the air provocatively for Connor. But he was in no hurry to take advantage of the offer. Both of the boys were more interested in the show and they took their places on the bed either side of Chelsea.

Connor couldn't help noticing Lance's body as he lay on the bed. Lance wasn't much taller than Connor, maybe six-one, but he was ripped like a bodybuilder. His upper body was so well defined that Connor couldn't help but be impressed. Thankfully Lance's cock wasn't quite as well developed as the rest of him, otherwise he might have been a stretch for Chelsea's tight little pussy, but he was still a good size.

The two guys watched as the Sophie worked Chelsea, who was already moaning softly. Connor leaned in and kissed Chelsea, playing with her breasts as he did, but after a while Chelsea broke the kiss and turned to Lance, making sure he wasn't left out. As she kissed Lance she reached for his hand, pulling it onto her, and when Lance had got the message, she let go and felt for his cock instead. Lance let his hand travel down her body and Sophie lifted her head up let him massage Chelsea's clit while she focussed on fingering her.

Connor decided that it was time to act too. The advantage of having sex with your ex is that you know exactly what turns them on. Positioning himself behind Sophie as she knelt with her bottom in the air, he pushed his hand between her thighs then, inserting his thumb into her vagina and using his index and forefinger to massage her clitoris, he began to work her. Connor knew it would excite Sophie, who liked being on her knees, but not as much as what he was did next. Moving his head closer he began to brush the nub of her anus with his tongue. A move that had Sophie sighing almost immediately.

Sophie pushed back against Connor and, in response, his tongue began to probe her more deeply. Sophie was grunting now and to make the sensation even more delicious for her, with his free hand, Connor reached forward and felt for one of her breasts. She felt much larger than when they'd been married but the breast was remarkably lifelike and when he began to tease Sophie's nipple he could see that the operation hadn't made her any less sensitive to the touch.

It had always been easy to bring Sophie to orgasm like this. It felt like cheating but, if it had the desired effect, then why not. Sophie began to buck her hips as four erogenous zones were stimulated at once. Then came her familiar whimpering. She began to fist Chelsea aggressively, which spurred Lance to rub her clit harder. Chelsea began to cum but then Sophie stopped her fisting and succumbed to her own predicament, leaving Lance to keep Chelsea on the boil.

"Oh god, oh god, please don't stop," Sophie cried. Then as her body began to shake, violently she shouted, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

Sophie wailed through her orgasm but when the shaking began to stop, Connor kept on with the assault, even though Sophie was now well beyond the end of her orgasm. She began to squirm trying to avoid the stimulation that she'd craved moments earlier and her cries became anguished.

"Mercy, Connor. Mercy," Sophie implored until eventually Connor relented.

Sophie collapsed on the bed and rolled over to look up at her tormenter. Her make-up was smudged and she looked shattered.

"You bastard," she told him laughing. "You knew exactly what would happen didn't you? I bet my makeup looks a right mess."

Connor bent down and kissed her and the two shared a moment.

"I'm going to need a few minutes to recover," Sophie told the three of them. "You should play amongst yourselves while I sort myself out."

Sophie got off the bed and walked out of the room.

"So who's going to fuck me first?" Chelsea giggled.

"I think it's only fair that Lance does," Connor offered.

"In that case you can shift up the bed and let me suck you."

Chelsea lay back on the bed, resting her head on a pillow, then Connor knelt beside her so that his groin was in line with her face. From his vantage point he had a front row seat of his girlfriend's impending penetration.

Lance knelt between Chelsea's thighs then lifted her legs up, slinging one over each shoulder with ease. Chelsea giggled salaciously when he did this then went quiet. Connor watched as Lance's cock disappeared into her.

"Mmm, nice and tight," Lance said appreciatively as he began to establish a rhythm.

Chelsea grabbed hold of Connor's cock then began to suck on him. As Lance began to fuck Chelsea more vigorously Connor had to resist the temptation to direct the two of them. He wanted to watch Lance finger her clitoris at the same time but kept his thoughts to himself. Instead, he watched as Lance fucked her with ever more powerful strokes. But it wasn't just the power, it was the rate at which he managed to thrust into her. The combination of the two meant that he had to lock Chelsea's hips in place with his arms to stop her from being pushed away.

Lance kept going like a jack hammer, relentlessly pounding away at her until Chelsea had no choice but to close her eyes and release her grip on Connor's cock, letting it slip from her mouth. A look of exquisite agony came over her face as she orgasmed and Connor felt a tinge of jealousy over how well Lance was servicing her.

Connor never got his chance to fuck Chelsea. When Sophie returned she'd recovered and was ready for action again. She told Connor to lie back and mounted him cowboy style. She wasn't as tight as Chelsea but it felt good to have his cock buried inside her again. She pressed her hands onto Connor's chest then began to raise and lower herself on him. He couldn't resist pushing back with his hips to meet her thrusts, trying to get his cock as far up into her as possible. Soon the two of them were humping each other for all they were worth.