A Fresh Start: Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I spent rather a lot on clothes today too," Chelsea admitted. "But I found something to wear for tomorrow night."

"How did it go with Grace?" Connor asked.

"Very well," Chelsea giggled and proceeded to tell Connor what had happened. "We've got a date next Wednesday. I thought I could hire a hotel room and, if things go well, Grace and I could spend the night together while you and Presley get to know each other better."

Chelsea wasn't sure if perhaps she'd pushed things a bit far and was ready to back-pedal if necessary.

"Are you sure Presley's up for a night with just me?" Connor asked.

"Oh god yes," Chelsea confirmed. "She fancies the pants off you."

Connor found himself smiling at this revelation.

"Sounds good," Connor confirmed.

"And Grace has got a fiancé you know," Chelsea continued. "He's an accountant. They pretend to be bikers on weekends. It's a bit like roleplay for them. I'm pretty sure they'd be interested in swinging."

"I leave decisions like that to my 'sexetary'," Connor laughed.

"Can you ride a motorbike?" Chelsea asked changing the subject.

"I can. I used to ride a lot. There's a Harley Roadglide ST in the basement with custom paintwork. I haven't used it yet though," Connor explained.

"Is it like the ones they ride on 'Sons of Mayhem'?"

Connor had never seen 'Sons of Mayhem'.

"I don't know," he replied.

"But it's a Harley?"

"It is. Why?"

"Just curious," Chelsea responded coyly then asked, "Did Sophie used to ride on the back of your bike with you?"

"No way," Connor laughed. "She wasn't interested."

"Would you like it if I came out with you?" Chelsea asked.

Connor's eyes lit up.

"I'd love it," Connor told her enthusiastically. "But I don't want us to just do things I like. What do you like to do?"

Chelsea thought for a bit.

"I like to dance," she offered.

"Ok. We can go dancing, but what about sports?"

"When I was a kid my dad enrolled me in judo classes. Then, when I got older, I learned muay-thai and jiu-jitsu too. I got quite good at them and I used to earn extra money teaching the younger kids on a Saturday morning. I kept it going through college but stopped when I came to San Francisco."

"Why?"

"Couldn't afford it. Simple as that."

"Ah."

"I love the outdoors too. When I was at college I got into hiking and mountain biking and rock climbing. I really enjoyed it but I haven't done anything since coming out here either. I don't really have any of the equipment."

"How about if we did some of those things together?" Connor asked. "I like the idea of getting outdoors especially and you should definitely get back into martial arts if you enjoy it."

I'd like that too," Chelsea said grinning. "Coming back to the motorbike though..."

"Yes."

"When we go out on your Harley, would I be expected to wear skin tight leather pants and a leather jacket over a tiny little top that barely covered my breasts?" Chelsea asked.

"It's compulsory," Connor replied.

"Good."

Chapter 10

Chelsea had been on a plane before, but only the once, when she'd moved to San Francisco two and a half years ago. She'd certainly never flown first class before and, even though it wasn't the same as flying first class on an intercontinental flight, it still felt special. From the private lounge, to the complimentary Champagne, to the the plush seats that meant she and Connor had a row to themselves, Chelsea was enjoying every minute of it. She'd been worried about wearing one of her new summer dresses on the flight in case it got spoiled in some way, but in first class that wasn't going to be a problem.

She held Connor's hand tightly as the plane's engines propelled them down the runway, not letting go of him until they reached cruising altitude. Connor, a veteran of countless business flights, took pleasure in watching her excitement. Flying had long since become a chore for him but, then again, it had been eighteen months since he'd last flown.

LAX was crowded as usual but the priority lane meant they were soon through security and into the arrivals lounge. A driver was waiting with a sign that read 'PATTERSON'

"Welcome to L.A. Mr and Mrs Patterson. My name is Daniel," the driver told them.

Chelsea giggled at being called Mrs Patterson. She squeezed Connor's hand and he squeezed hers back.

Daniel insisted on pushing the trolley with their luggage to the waiting stretched limousine and Chelsea let out a little squeal of excitement when she realised the car was for them.

"I've never been in a stretch limo before," she whispered.

Connor hadn't been expecting the limo, he'd just ordered a premium car and driver for the day, but then again, this was Hollywood. Daniel ushered them into the car and the door closed silently. The limo could have taken five or six comfortably with a plush L-shaped leather sofa on one side and a drinks bar on the other. A flat-screen TV silently played CNN.

As Chelsea sat taking it all in, the front partition lowered to reveal the back of Daniel's head.

"So where are we going first?" Daniel asked.

"The Maybourne, Beverly Hills," Connor confirmed.

"A fine hotel sir," Daniel replied. "In this traffic it's probably going to take half an hour to forty minutes to get there. I'll let you know when we're close. In the meantime, if there's anything you need just use the intercom."

The partition closed leaving Chelsea and Connor alone in the back of the car.

"Can the driver see through the partition?" Chelsea asked.

"No," Connor replied.

"That's probably a good thing," Chelsea teased, pulling the little summer dress off over her head to reveal the lingerie she'd tried on with Grace the day before. "Because he needs to concentrate on the driving while I suck you off."

Chelsea got on her knees and fished Connor's still flaccid cock out his pants then got to work...

***

The Maybourne Hotel was quite something, although Chelsea wondered if staying there was perhaps overkill given how little time they were going to be spending at it. But she knew Connor was trying to make the trip special for her and she appreciated it.

After they'd freshened up, Connor surprised Chelsea by suggesting a visit to Rodeo Drive, an invitation Chelsea couldn't refuse. Although it was literally just around the corner, Daniel drove them in the limo setting them down at one end of the street so that they could walk the length of it. Chelsea couldn't believe the opulence of it all and of course Connor couldn't resist spoiling her. He bought her a Luis Vuitton purse and matching shoulder bag. Then, when they discovered the Agent Provocateur lingerie store, he went a bit overboard. Chelsea had been looking for some more risqué lingerie and this certainly seemed to be having the right effect on Connor who bought virtually one of everything for her.

Passing by one of the jewellers on Rodeo Drive Connor's eyes were drawn to the watches.

"I've always liked watches," he explained. "I used to have loads, far too many really."

"What happened to them?"

"I got rid of them all. In fact apart from a few things I couldn't bear to part with. I got rid of pretty much everything before I set off in the boat. Property, cars, motorbikes, and of course, watches. Everything except this one in fact," he said holding his wrist up to show Chelsea the slightly battered Rolex Yacht Master.

"I like that watch," Chelsea told him. "It suits you. But you could do with something a bit smarter I guess. For evenings out."

"What would you suggest?"

Chelsea looked at the range and picked out a classically styled Patek Phillipe.

"I like it," Connor confirmed. "You've got good taste."

"I know it's your money, but would you let me buy it for you?"

"Let's go take a look," Connor suggested.

Security buzzed them into the shop and Connor asked to have a look at the watch. A female assistant brought it out and offered the watch to him.

"What do you think?" he asked handing it to Chelsea.

Chelsea studied the watch then asked Connor to take off his Rolex. She offered the Patek Phillipe up to his wrist and they both admired it.

"Can I have it?" Connor asked, pretending to sound like a child pestering his parents for a toy.

"How much is it?" Chelsea asked the assistant.

"That one is ninety five thousand dollars ma'am," the assistant informed her.

You could have knocked Chelsea down with a feather. She'd been expecting five thousand, eight at a push, but ninety five thousand!

"I don't know," she replied looking at Connor for validation.

"It is a Patek Phillipe," the assistant said as if trying to justify the price tag.

"What do you think?" she asked Connor.

"I think I'd like you to buy it for me," he said calmly.

"Will they accept my Amex?"

"Try it."

"Ok," Chelsea confirmed, slightly stunned that she was about to pay ninety five thousand dollars for a watch.

The assistant brought the point of sale machine over and, having added her Amex card to Apple Pay the night before, Chelsea held her phone in front of the machine. It pinged then everything went silent while the machine communicated with its HQ. A few moments later it spat out a receipt, as if Chelsea had just paid for her groceries.

The assistant completed the authentication papers then handed the watch to Connor.

"If only everyone had such a loving wife," she told him.

After they'd walked out of the shop Chelsea grabbed Connor's arm.

"That's the second time I've been mistaken for your wife today," she giggled. "I could get used to it."

"Me too," Connor replied.

For a short while they both walked along in silence, contemplating what had just been said.

Chapter 11

As she got into the limo that evening Chelsea felt slightly nervous. She now wondered if the off-white silk shirt mini dress, which had seemed such a good idea the day before, was a bit too revealing now. It barely covered her backside for starters and to make matters worse Connor had suggested she wear one of the thongs he'd chosen from Agent Provocateur. The last thing she was going to do was disappoint him though. She was just going to have to be very careful getting in and out of cars and remember to cross her legs when sitting. Connor looked very smart in a linen jacket, Ralph Lauren shirt and chinos and, of course, he was wearing his new watch.

"So what do I need to know about Lance Penning?" Connor asked as the limo drove the short distance to the restaurant.

"Well, he's hunky and good looking in a rugged sort of way," Chelsea replied. "He had the lead role in the Sons of Mayhem movie."

"That explains the questions about the Harley the other night," Connor teased.

"Possibly," Chelsea giggled. "He rides a motorbike for real and he plays in a rock band in his spare time. I think they're called the Beverly Hillbillies or something like that."

Connor laughed at the name.

"What do I need to know about Sophie?" Chelsea asked.

Connor though for a moment.

"She has this wild child reputation and a lot of its justified, but in fact she takes her acting very seriously. She's totally driven in that respect. Like most actors it seems, deep down she's insecure and filled with self-doubt."

"Do you still like her?"

"I do," Connor admitted. "But I don't regret divorcing for a minute."

"Do you think she still wants to fuck you?"

"I don't know."

"Would you still fuck her?"

"Yes, but not if it hurt you."

Connor gave Chelsea a reassuring squeeze and Chelsea felt a warm glow wash over her.

"Would you fuck Lance Penning?" he asked.

"In a heartbeat," Chelsea teased.

The limo pulled up outside the restaurant in Beverly Hills and Daniel walked around to open the door for them. Connor got out first and offered Chelsea his hand, then Chelsea extricated herself from the vehicle as gracefully as she could.

There were about ten paparazzi outside, all hoping to get photos for the celebrity magazines and websites. There were a few tourists too, hoping to catch a glimpse of someone famous. Clearly this was a restaurant to be seen at. Nobody recognised Connor and Chelsea but a couple of the paparazzi took their photo, just in case.

Once inside the restaurant, Connor explained to the maitre d' that they were with Sophie Cruz and Lance Penning. The maitre d' looked down his list and informed them that they'd arrived first before escorting Chelsea and Connor to the bar area. They'd just ordered their drinks when the unmistakable roar of a Harley with open pipes could be heard outside. The street burst into light as cameras and phones clicked away. Sophie Cruz stepped off the bike and removed her helmet. With her jet black hair platted into pigtails and wearing a tailored Brando style leather jacket with pants that looked like they'd been sprayed on, she posed for the paparazzi. On her back she carried a bright pink 'Hello Kitty' back-pack.

Lance gave Sophie a few moments in the spotlight then undid his helmet and climbed off the bike. He just wore jeans and a white tee shirt. If the restaurant had a dress code, it wasn't going to apply to Lance apparently. The two posed for photos together before Lance handed the valet the keys to the bike and they walked into the restaurant. Once across the threshold it was as if some unwritten law prevented the paparazzi from continuing their pursuit. Chelsea felt her nerves returning as the maitre d' showed Lance and Sophie over to where she and Connor were sitting.

"The wanderer returns," Sophie declared, giving Connor a very affectionate hug and a kiss.

"It's good to see you again," Connor told her then, without waiting, added, "there's someone I'd like you to meet."

Sophie looked at Chelsea and smiled.

"It's nice to meet you finally, Chelsea. We've already spoken on the phone haven't we?"

Chelsea wasn't sure what to say.

"We have," she confirmed. "It's good to meet you Sophie. I'm a big fan of yours."

The two girls hugged affectionately and afterwards Sophie turned back to Connor.

"She's gorgeous Connor. I hate her already," Sophie said joking. Then turning to her boyfriend she put her arm around his waist and added, "and last, but certainly not least, this is Lance."

"It's good to meet you Lance," Connor said offering his hand.

"I'm a big fan of yours too," Chelsea fumbled, which got her a hug.

"I'm just going to change," Sophie announced. "I won't be a moment."

Sophie walked off to the rest room clutching her 'Hello Kitty' back-pack leaving Connor and Chelsea with Lance.

"Well I won't pretend this isn't kind of odd," Lance joked. "Double dating with Sophie's ex."

"You're not the only one thinking that," Chelsea joked.

Lance looked at Chelsea and chuckled.

"We should stick together in case it gets weird," he said winking at Chelsea.

"I'm up for it if you are. But I think we'll be ok," she quipped. "By the way I really liked you in Sons of Mayhem."

"Thanks. I owe a lot to that film, but at times it's been a bit of a millstone around my neck too." Lance chuckled again. "Sophie tells me you're a fitness trainer."

"That's right. I work in a gym in San Francisco. It's how Connor and I met. He was just off his boat and came into my class by chance. He looked like a tramp that day but he scrubbed up well."

"I'm just in awe of your journey around the pacific," Lance told Connor. "I'd really love to take off like that one day."

"Everyone should do it if they get the chance," Connor offered. "But once is probably enough."

When Sophie returned, people in the restaurant couldn't help but stare at her. She wore a black, gothic style, see-through mesh dress over a very visible black bra and brief set. She looked like a cross between Wednesday Addams and the Corpse Bride. What Chelsea really noticed however was how thin Sophie was. She and Chelsea must have been the same height and Chelsea thought of herself as slender but Sophie's was thin, almost worryingly so. Except for her breasts that was, they'd obviously had work done on them.

"Understated as usual," Connor said ironically.

"That's our Sophie," Lance joked.

"There's one thing worse than being talked about..." Sophie said, quoting Oscar Wilde.

A waiter led them to their table then took them through the menu. Chelsea ordered confidently although since some of the terms the waiter had used were French she wasn't completely sure of what she'd ordered. A bottle of Champagne was then uncorked and everyone's glasses filled.

"What shall we drink to?" Connor asked.

"To friendships, old and new," Sophie suggested.

Everyone raised their glass and repeated the phrase in agreement.

"So what are you going to do now you're back?" Sophie asked Connor.

"Honestly, I don't know," he replied. "I need to come up with a plan, but it's not really coming together at the moment. To be honest I've been a bit preoccupied since I got back."

Connor took hold of Chelsea's hand and gave it a squeeze and Chelsea felt herself blushing as she held onto Connor's hand tightly.

"What about you two," Chelsea asked trying to divert attention. "Aren't you working on a film together at the moment?"

"It's actually a series for Netflix. We're almost done," Lance explained. "After that I'm off to Greece for three months and Sophie's preparing for her big role."

"Lance is doing a film with Jason Momoa about the Spartans," Sophie said proudly.

"It's just a supporting role," he explained.

"And what's your big role Sophie?" Connor asked.

"The film's called Avenging Angel. They're planning for it to be the first part of a trilogy. Think John Wick but with a woman in the title role."

"I'd totally go to see that," Chelsea enthused.

"We start filming in six months. It could be really big for me so I'm going to take some time out to prepare for it. You know, get fit, that sort of thing. Oh and I have to learn how to fight too. So, no pressure."

When the food arrived, the conversation changed and Lance asked Connor to tell them about his adventures in the Pacific. Connor was a good storyteller and Chelsea hadn't heard about his time on the boat before. As he spoke she couldn't help feeling a sense of pride that she was his girlfriend.

The food was very good, although in Chelsea's opinion the portions could have been a bit larger. She noticed that Sophie hardly touched hers however. She just pushed it around the plate. After the main course the waiter asked if anybody wanted dessert, but Lance had another suggestion.

"You know they have a cigar lounge here, if you fancy one before dessert," Lance told Connor.

Connor had that schoolboy look on his face as he asked Chelsea if she'd mind, which of course she didn't, and she was rewarded with an affectionate kiss from him. Lance kissed Sophie as he got up to leave and for a moment Chelsea thought she saw Sophie look at him longingly. Then the two men walked off.

"Connor likes you a lot, I can tell," Sophie told Chelsea when they'd gone.

"He should do. I bought him a ninety five thousand dollar watch this afternoon," Chelsea joked. "Although it was with his own money."

Sophie laughed at the joke.

"You do know that's small change to him, right?"

"I think I'm still getting my head around that. When I first met him I had no idea who he was. He looked so scruffy. He'd noticed my old phone with the cracked screen and so on our first date he presented me with a nice new one. I thought he was broke so I told him to take it back to the shop and get a refund. He gave it to our waitress when I wasn't looking."

"Why did you think he was broke?" Sophie laughed.

"Well, he said he was divorced and living on a boat. I thought his wife must have taken him for everything."

Sophie laughed out loud at the story.