A Fresh Start: Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chelsea and Lance also took the opportunity to change position. Lance lifted himself off the bed then told Chelsea to stand up. Putting his hands under her armpits he lifted her up effortlessly and, once Chelsea realised what was happening, she wrapped her legs around his waist and guided herself onto Lance's cock. What followed was a demonstration of strength and stamina from both of them. Lance used his hips to thrust into her while Sophie put her arms around his neck and drove her body onto his cock.

Connor focussed on Sophie, who he could see was beginning to tire.

"Let's swap positions,", he suggested.

Sophie rolled over onto the bed and lay on her back. Connor parted her legs a bit wider then climbed on top. Sophie was so thin and so fragile that he felt as if something might snap if he put too much of his weight onto her. So he was careful to ensure that he took his weight on his elbows.

Connor bent his head down and kissed Sophie as he pushed his cock into her, well lubricated, pussy. The memories of countless nights spent fucking her came flooding back. Whatever the reason for their divorce it had been it hadn't been on the grounds of sex.

He knew exactly how Sophie liked it; hard and fast. It wasn't a marathon but very much a sprint. He fucked her like a jackhammer for all he was worth, skewering her with every stroke. Sophie clawed at his back, giving him expletive laden encouragement. He pounded away at her until he knew he was going to cum then he slowed almost to a stop as he emptied his seed into her. Afterwards he couldn't help collapsing on top of Sophie as he tried to catch his breath back.

It took only a minute or so before he felt himself going soft inside her. When his cock slipped out, followed by a trickle of his cum. Sophie giggled.

"I enjoyed that," Connor whispered in her ear.

"Me too," she replied.

At some point, Chelsea and Lance had got back onto the bed and Chelsea was now riding Lance, cowgirl style, as if it was the Kentucky Derby. Connor wanted to watch her but he also knew he had to let Chelsea have her space. This was her 'play' time as much as his.

"Shall we leave them to it?" he asked.

"Good idea," Sophie replied.

Chapter 13

Wrapped up in fluffy white bathrobes, Connor and Sophie left the bedroom as Chelsea and Lance continued to fuck, oblivious to what was going on around them. Connor fixed himself and Sophie a drink in the kitchen while Sophie went to the bathroom and tidied herself up.

When she came back, Sophie suggested they took their drinks out onto the deck. Despite the late hour there was still warmth in the air and the view down the valley to the lights in distance was quite pretty. Below them, Steve Marr's pool was lit up and a figure was swimming in it. Noticing movement above, the figure looked up and called out them.

"Evening neighbour," Marr shouted up to Sophie. "Care to join me?"

Sophie's house didn't have a pool, the steep terrain didn't really allow for one, just a hot-tub on the deck.

"I'd love to," Sophie replied. "Can I bring a friend?"

"The more the merrier," Marr replied.

"Come on, let's go have a swim," Sophie told Connor

"I don't have any trunks," Connor replied.

"You won't need them," Sophie laughed. "Follow me."

Connor followed Sophie along a pathway that led down the steep hill to Steve Marr's house. A wall surrounded the house but there was a small service gate between the two properties and as they approached it, a naked Marr opened the gate, letting them into the pool area.

Connor stared for a moment too long at the figure in front of him, not quite believing what he saw. Marr noticed, and gave Connor a wry smile. Marr had clearly kept himself in shape, there was hardly an ounce of body fat on him. His thick mane of dark hair seemed to be perfectly coiffured even though he'd just stepped out of the pool. His skin was bronzed and his torso hairless. But what shocked Connor was that the man appeared to be hung like horse.

"Come in, come in," Marr offered genially and Sophie bounced through the gate and into the swimming pool area, with Connor following behind.

Without waiting, Sophie unselfconsciously removed her bathrobe then embraced Marr, proceeding to kiss him full on. Clearly this wasn't the first time Sophie had popped over for a 'swim' and Connor noticed her hand reaching down to stroke his huge appendage.

"Alone tonight?" she asked.

"Alas things didn't quite go to plan this evening," Marr replied sanguinely.

"Sometimes Steven and his young friends put on a poolside show for us at the weekend," Sophie laughed. "Don't you Steven?" she teased.

"It's always better in front of a live audience," Marr joked.

"I'm not sure Lance agrees," Sophie joked.

"I'm surprised he let you out."

"He's fucking Connor's girlfriend right now, so he's far too busy to notice."

"Connor Patterson, of course," Marr exclaimed. "Sophie's ex. Pleased to meet you."

Connor found himself shaking hands with the naked Marr, who on the face of it he had to admit, seemed to be a nice guy.

"Shall we go for a swim?" Sophie asked.

She jumped into the pool and Marr did likewise, leaving Connor to follow once he'd removed his bathrobe. The three of them swam a leisurely couple of lengths as they chatted then Sophie led them both to the side of the pool. Marr was quick to follow and Sophie leant up against the side then pulled him toward her. Connor watched as the two of them made out for a short while.

"Do you have any lubricant?" Sophie asked Marr.

"Inside," he replied.

"Lead the way then," Sophie told him.

After they'd towelled off, Connor followed Marr and Sophie again, this time into the house. Marr led them upstairs to a bedroom and reached into the nightstand for a bottle of lubricant.

"One bottle of lubricant, as requested," he joked.

Sophie took the lubricant and told Marr to lie down. He lay back on the bed, his horse cock now semi erect. Sophie knelt between his legs then began to suck on him. Connor was left on the side-lines again as Sophie put on a show for him with Marr. He couldn't help thinking though that if Sophie had struggled to get all of his cock in her mouth then she wasn't going to stand a chance with Marr's.

As it turned out, Sophie just delicately worked the head of Marr's cock with her tongue while using her hand on his shaft. When he was fully erect the guy was massive, to the point where Sophie's head looked small next to it. Connor had seen pornos of black guys with big cocks, but nothing this big on a white guy before.

Sophie upended the bottle of lubricant and drizzled it over the head of Marr's cock, letting the lube run down the shaft. She used her hands to ensure everywhere was coated then positioned her hips over him. She rubbed the excess lubricant into her pussy then let herself descend slowly onto Marr's shaft.

"Mmm that feels so good," Marr purred.

Sophie continued to slowly bear down on Marr, pulling herself back up a couple of times to allow the lubricant to do its work, until she rested on Marr's hips. Connor almost couldn't believe that she'd managed to take all of him inside her. She turned to Connor grinning like the cat who had got the cream.

"You know where I want you now," she told him

Connor knew, although he'd wondered if she'd still want him in her private hole, now that they weren't married. Sophie bent down laying her body against Marr's chest and offered her anus to Connor. It was quite a sight. Not only was Sophie showing him the intended orifice but Connor could also see how she was impaled on Marr's massive shaft and how far she'd been stretched to accommodate his girth.

Connor reached over and picked up the bottle of lubricant, applying it liberally to his cock then using two fingers to apply some to Sophie's anus before slipping a lube coated finger into her rectum. He shuffled into position, lined himself up the began to push against Sophie's rosebud nub. Initially there was a small amount of resistance then, with a plop, he was into her rectum.

"Fuck," Sophie yelped in surprise.

Connor waited for a moment but Marr began to grow impatient. Through the wall of Sophie's rectum, Connor could feel Marr's shaft beginning to pump her. It was like the piston in an ocean liner's engine that had been set to full speed ahead. It took time to build up momentum, but once up to full speed there was no stopping it. Connor tried to fuck Sophie as best he could at the same time but getting the two cocks to work in synch wasn't easy. So Connor concentrated on keeping himself inside Sophie while Marr had his fun.

It wasn't a marathon but very much a sprint. Marr fucked Sophie for all he was worth, skewering her with every stroke. Sophie clawed at his chest while shouting expletives and imploring both of them to keep going. Marr looked fit for his age but he fucked Sophie so vigorously that Connor wondered if he wasn't going to run out of steam before he ejaculated. Luckily for Marr he didn't and managed to keep going until he'd emptied his seed into her.

Sophie chuckled as she caught her breath.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked Marr.

"You are amazing," he told her.

"Thank you," Sophie giggled. "Now I need you to lie back and let Connor take your place."

When he and Sophie had been married, Connor had always been slightly embarrassed about what guys might think of his desire to fuck her after they'd cum inside her. Fortunately, Sophie had known this and it was always her who broached the subject.

Connor pulled his cock out of Sophie's rectum and Sophie shifted forward a little so that it was easier to kiss Marr, who's now flaccid member popped out of her leaving a trail of his cum in its wake. The moment Marr was clear of Sophie's vagina, Connor immediately moved to plug the gap. Except that Marr had left Sophie so dilated it was like pushing his dick into a bowl of warm tapioca. Sophie's vagina was so slack that Connor's shaft hardly touched the walls it seemed. But Connor was so turned on by the experience that he grabbed hold of her hips and fucked her now cavernous cum filled vagina until he'd deposited his own load into her.

The three of them lay there on the bed, each one having got what they wanted.

"We'd better go back," Sophie suggested.

"Well, thank you for coming over," Marr laughed. "Oh and nice to meet you Connor. We should do this again some time."

"You and I definitely will, Steven," Sophie reassured him. "As for Connor, well, that's up to him and his girlfriend."

Sophie and Connor put on their dressing gowns then Connor followed Sophie back out to the pool, through the service gate and up to her house.

Chapter 13

Connor studied the decor as he lay on the bed in the master bedroom waiting for Sophie to tidy herself up for the second time that evening. It matched the rest of the house and looked like the sort of bedroom you might have found in a sixties sci-fi series. The only thing missing was a tiny, square, television.

When Sophie returned, Connor watched as she walked naked toward him. She'd undone her pigtails and her raven black hair now cascaded over her shoulders. It hadn't been black when they'd been together, it had been chestnut. Connor preferred it chestnut. She looked thin too. Worryingly thin. But that face of hers was still a picture. It was by far the most beautiful face he'd ever seen.

Sophie smiled as she saw him watching her.

"Go on say it," she told him, her smile getting broader.

"You still have the most beautiful face I've ever seen," he replied.

Sophie climbed onto the bed and rested her head against his chest.

"Don't let Chelsea hear you say that," she laughed.

"She has the best body," he quipped. "And only narrowly misses out on having the best face."

Sophie laughed.

"Thank you for coming," she said. "It means a lot."

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"Sometimes Hollywood feels like the loneliest place," she confessed.

"But you've got Lance?" Connor said, his inflexion turning it into a question.

"He's great fun and I wish there could be more between us. But I think he's just with me for the publicity. Besides he's off to Europe soon."

"I'm sorry," Connor told her.

At that moment they heard raised voices from the other bedroom. Chelsea was encouraging Lance to cum and then Lance began to imploring Chelsea not to stop. Then it went silent again.

"Did I tell you I hate her by the way," Sophie said ironically.

"Who, Chelsea, why?"

"She's pretty, she's got the body of the athlete and she's a nice person too. Did you see the way her and Lance were fucking earlier. It was like they were competing in the Olympics."

"I did," Connor admitted.

"And I hate her because she makes you happy. When we split up, you were supposed to be miserable and spend the rest of your days mourning my loss."

Connor laughed.

"I really like her, Sophie," Connor admitted. "I think she might be the one."

"I guessed," Sophie replied. "And I think she feels the same. I've seen the way she looks at you."

"It's still early days, for us both," Connor added

"She's a personal trainer, right?

"Yes."

"Do you think she'd train me for Avenging Angel?"

"There must be hundreds of personal trainers in L.A. Ones that the studios already use."

"It's my choice who trains me, not the studio's," Sophie said, setting Connor straight. "Chelsea's got a degree in Sports Science hasn't she?"

"Yes."

"So she's not just some gym bunny."

"No, she's not. Look, I'm biased, I think she's great. But why do you think Chelsea's right for you?"

"She got me to eat desert tonight, didn't she? It was delicious by the way. But I don't remember you managing do that in all our time together and for sure, nobody else has in the last couple of years. I think she could be the type to motivate me. Plus, she's literally got the body I need for Avenging Angel. If she could train me to become her then the only other thing I'd need to do is learn how to fight."

"I think she could probably teach you that too."

"Perfect."

"But we live in San Francisco," Connor pointed out.

"I could move up there. I don't need to be here. Or we could do alternate weeks, L.A. one week, S.F. the next."

Connor thought for a moment.

"Ask her tomorrow."

"I will." Sophie said, pleased at the outcome. "You know what would make it even better?"

"What?"

"The studio is looking for twenty five mil' extra funding. If you invested you could get an Executive Producer credit. They'll raise the financing easily but they'd jump at the chance to get Connor Patterson on board."

Connor had been presented with film financing opportunities before but they'd always seemed like distractions back then. Now, with nothing else to distract him, it was a possibility."

"I'll think about it," he said.

Chapter 14

Chelsea lay on her side while Lance spooned her from behind, his cock making nice smooth strokes into her while she played with her clitoris. The sun was still low in the sky and the morning sunlight streamed through the windows. The scenario was a familiar one to Chelsea. A leisurely screw on a Sunday morning after a night of debauchery. Afterwards, she'd normally get dressed then leave wherever she'd ended up and make her way home. If the guy was a gentleman, he'd call her a cab, otherwise it would be the bus or the metro. There'd be the insincere "I'll call you", either from her or from him and then she'd be gone.

Except that today was different. Today nobody was expecting her to leave.

Lance sighed softly as he ejaculated inside her. It was nothing like the noise he'd made before. But last night had been something special. She'd had sex with Lance Penning, while her boyfriend had fucked his ex-wife who was none other than Sophie Cruz. She'd even kissed Sophie Cruz, in fact Sophie Cruz had gone down on her.

Chelsea giggled appreciatively as Lance's cock spasmed inside her then, when he'd finished, she turned round to face him.

"Thank you for a night I'll never forget," she told him, giving Lance a kiss.

"Thank you," he laughed. "You know. I don't think I've ever had as good a workout during sex before."

"I'll take that as a compliment," Chelsea replied. "Do you think Sophie and Connor had a good time?"

"I reckon so," he said thoughtfully. "You know, you and Connor make a good couple."

"Thank you. So do you and Sophie."

"I wish."

"Why do you say that?"

"Well, let's face it. I'm not really in her league."

"What do you mean?"

"Sophie's a star. She going to end up with another star, or someone who's a star in a different field, like Connor or Steve Marr. As much as I love Sophie, I'm just a supporting actor, someone who got lucky once in a biker movie."

Chelsea was surprised he'd used the 'L' word.

"Lance, Sophie really likes you."

"What makes you say that?"

"She told me. Well, in as many words. You know she's dreading you leaving for Europe, but she's too proud to admit it in case you don't feel the same way about her."

Lance looked surprised by the revelation.

"I really like her Chelsea. What do you think I should do?"

"If I tell you and it works will you do me a big favour?"

"Anything."

"I have this friend, Grace. She's your biggest fan and if I help you then will you come to L.A. on Wednesday and fuck her."

"I wasn't expecting you to say that," Lance said, taken aback. "Is she, like, 'normal'?"

"Yes. She very attractive too."

"And will you be there?"

"Yes."

"It's a deal."

"Ok. Let me have a chat with Sophie before we leave. Then, tonight, take her out for a romantic meal, somewhere private, away from the cameras. Tell her what you really feel about her and tell her you'd like a more permanent relationship."

"I can do that. Thanks, Chelsea. I'll go make us a coffee."

Lance got out of bed with a spring in his step and made his way to the kitchen for coffee. By the time he came back, Chelsea was fast asleep again.

Chapter 15

When Chelsea woke, she was alone in the bed and the house was quiet. She looked at her watch and was shocked to discover it was already midday. She jumped out of bed, wrapped herself in a fluffy bathrobe then, after a quick visit to the bathroom, went to see where everyone was.

She found Sophie sitting out on the deck reading a book.

"I am so sorry," she exclaimed to Sophie. "You should have woken me."

Sophie got up from her chair and gave Chelsea a hug.

"Don't be sorry," Sophie reassured her. "Connor said you got tired on Sundays."

"Where are the boys?"

"Connor's given Lance a lift in his pick-up to the restaurant so that he can get his bike back. They'll be back soon. Do you want some breakfast?"

"Yes please. Cereal would be great and I could murder a coffee."

Sophie manned the very expensive looking espresso machine, making herself and Chelsea a black coffee. Chelsea poured some granola and milk into a bowl then the two of them went back out onto the deck.

"Did you enjoy last night?" Sophie asked.

"Very much. And you?"

"I did. Thank you for lending me Connor."

"You're welcome. Thanks for lending me Lance."

"I hope you don't mind but I talked to Connor about something last night when I should have talked to you first."

"What about?" Chelsea asked, intrigued.

"You remember last night I mentioned my part in the Avenging Angel film? Well, I need a personal trainer to get me into shape. I know I'm unfit, I know I'm far too thin right now and I need to do something about it."

"Sophie. We talked a bit about the level of effort required to take on a role like that last night," Chelsea told her. "You need someone to work with you full time. Not just on your training, but your diet too."