A Freshman Year to Remember Pt. 01

Story Info
College freshman tries to show who's in control, gets fucked.
1.9k words
4.42
10k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first ever submission and I hope to make it part of a longer series. Thoughts and feedback are very welcome.

I woke up to a soft, wet sound from across my small dorm room. Light was just starting to filter in and through the haze I could see hints of motion under Aditi's sheets.

The slut. She knew Drew was over.

I licked my lips, I was parched and could still taste a hint vodka with something a bit more bitter in the background, reminding me of how I'd gloriously puked and rallied the night before.

The sloppy sounds were getting louder.Aditi must be in it now I told myself. She definitely was being less than careful to keep anyone from noticing.

As if to confirm my suspicions, what might have been a gentle moan drifted across the few feet of carpet and the slut started writhing, while still giving discretion that good 'ol college try, just enough to protest innocence if she got caught.

I licked my lips.Damn I'm thirsty I thought. Quit whining, you don't school a whole frat on how to dominate at beer pong without waking up a little dehydrated

Ohhhh

That bitch wasn't even trying anymore.

Right on cue, a warm presence twitched to life on my ass and I could feel Drew start to come to life behind me. God I love feeling it grow I thought as his little guy reached chub status right under the curve of my ass, struggling to achieve full erection.

Playfully, I wiggled my butt until his dick was standing at full mast, begging to slip out of the hole in his boxers.

Fine Aditi, two can play at being oblivious bitches, if that's how you want it I rationalized as I fished my favorite dick out of the boxers behind me and pushed my ass back against Drew's rock hard cock.

God, I loved him. He was everything I wanted in a guy, smart, funny, hot as fuck. Oh, and my Dad hated him which was a definite plus.

Quietly, I shimmied my panties far enough down my legs to provide him access. I heard Drew inhale sharply as I tugged his cock into position and started to slide his head up and down and across my moistening pussy lips.

Shhhh I whispered back at him, as I rocked him into my warm slit and started rolling my hips, smugly feeling like the best girlfriend ever as I gave my guy every man's dream wake up call.

Take that bitch, you have to rub yourself off while I get my own dick I thought vindictively at Aditi who gave no sign of noticing the commotion on our end of the room.

I didn't really hate her, but she was always so competitive and was still being a ridiculous bitch saying that she'd called "dibs" on Drew before I fucked him. Ha, as if that's a thing. Daddy's girl was just used to getting what she wants and couldn't take being in second place.

I could smell her sex now as she kept heating up and I could feel myself getting even wetter as I imagined her reaction once she smelled my sex too, knowing that only one of us was getting the real thing.

Ungggh Drew rumbled to life behind me. I rewarded him with a little twitch of my ass and was rewarded with a sharp inhalation of breath.

I was totally in control, my roommate was gonna know who was the top bitch in this situation and Drew was gonna be even crazier for me after I reminded him of how lucky he was that I picked him.

Drew's hand slipped under my shirt, groaning appreciatively as he rolled my nipples between his fingers, sending a jolt straight down to my pussy and surprising me enough that a loud moan slipped through.

"You're such a slut," Drew whispered in my ear. "Don't think you're in control."

"Wait..." I tried to respond, but it was too late. Drew's hands jerked away from my nipples and shot to my neck, firmly taking hold of me and showing me who was in control.

"Wait, wait, babe I'm not ready", I pleaded with him as my hands scrambled to his thighs, pushing him off as I pleaded for him to take his time.

Without saying anything, he bottomed out in one thrust, grunting as my bunk bed thumped obscenely against the wall and I squeaked in surprise and a little pain as I wasn't ready for all that.

Any hope that Drew would settle down after a little display of dominance was shattered as he continued to thrust slowly but forcefully, dragging the bed across the floor with a loud screech and a thump each time.

Fuck, fuck, fuck I panicked as I lost track of Aditi's show and my full attention shifted down to my pussy and the slow building sexual energy that was building there.

"Babe...oh...not so hard...Aditi...sleeping" I gasped between impacts. Drew just responded with another thrust, forcing me to briefly reconsider how much control I really had over the situation. Resolving that what really mattered was that my bitch roommate saw me as the top bitch, I decided to go with the flow and started pushing my ass back into my man, while desperately hoping he came quickly before we gave Aditi too much of a show.

He kept up his steady rhythm and with each thrust I could feel my panties work their way down my legs until they passed my knees and he took the opportunity to force my legs completely open, my last remaining shred of modesty covered only by my thin Disney themed sheets my Mom had gotten me on move-in, sheets that only reminded me of how ashamed my parents would be of me right now.

Thoughts of their shame were pushed from my mind as two long fingers shoved their way into my throat, forcing my head back as far as it would go and triggering a loud gag reflex while my pussy continued to get worked over by Drew's cock.

With my legs spread, Drew's powerful thrusts had settled into a steady rhythm and I could feel crisp, cold air on my exposed nipples, he must have pulled up my chemise when he'd reached up to choke me. With fingers in my throat, my head forced backward, and my pussy filled with cock, I briefly wondered what kind of view Aditi must be getting and whether she'd learned her lesson yet.

Just then, Drew groaned into my ear and despite my humiliating and compromised position, despite the shame I knew my parents would feel at my behavior, despite everything, I felt back in control, knowing that my man loved me and couldn't help himself around my body.

"Ohmygod, ohmygod." Aditi raised her voice to be heard over our combined panting and thrusting. What did she think she was doing? Moaning like a bitch in heat while my guy was there. Fuck discretion, this bitch needed to get taught a lesson.

I stopped trying to hide it and my breathless pants became gargled moans as I tried my best to show i was in control with his fingers still down my throat. Picking up on my cue, Drew released my throat and threw off the covers, giving Aditi a full frontal view of my exposed tits and my lewdly spread legs with my only clothes being a little pair of panties around one ankle and my chemise around my neck.

With his now free hand, he moved down to my neglected clit and started rubbing it furiously. With that, Aditi faded from my mind and all I could think of were the sensations rushing through my body and the sudden, overwhelming need for release.

Right on the verge of climax, Drew pulled out of my pussy and my throat and my mind filled with panicked desperation, I needed to cum and his cock was what was going to get me there.

Looking wildly around, I found him laying on his back with a shit eating grin on his face. We made eye contact and he just said, "Earn it, slut."

I paused, shocked by the language. he doesn't mean it, it's just pillow talk I rationalized, the truth was it didn't matter at this point, I just needed to cum and there was one way that was going to happen.

I moved my now dripping pussy over his cock and dropped it down until I had his seven inches down to the hilt. Then I started fucking like I saw girls fuck in pornos the best way I knew how. Rolling my hips, grinding my clit into his cock base, arching my back, moaning and grunting as I desperately reached for that orgasm.

I felt a cool breeze and was vaguely aware that the covers must have slipped off leaving my tits bouncing in full view of my jealous roommate who I'd completely forgotten about as my legs began to twitch and my eyes began to roll.

"Cum in me, please, oh my god, please let me have your cum" I begged.

"What are you?" he demanded. "Your slut" I gasped in response, without even pausing to think.

"What do you need?"

"Ohhhhhh....your cum, I need your cum."

"That's right slut, I'm your fucking daddy" he growled into my ear and I completely lost it, slapping my ass back into his thrusts as hard as I could, taking him all the way in. My Daddy was an asshole who couldn't see that I was a grown woman now, maybe having a new "daddy" is what I needed now.

That didn't really matter though, I couldn't really breathe, but it didn't really matter either. All that mattered was the feeling that was spreading from between my legs and taking over my whole body. I could hear someone yelping and vaguely realized it was me.

On and on I went, riding his glorious cock. Oh my god, yes. I went to town, showing him that I was up to the challenge, wanting to feel his warm cum splash inside of me. I needed it, I knew I could make him happy, I had to.

He was choking me again as I rode him furiously, my tits thrust out, he pinched my nipples viciously and I screamed out in pure lust. I was cumming, oh god, I'd been cumming, I couldn't stop. Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

I was knocked off my stride by a hard slap to the face, my eyes teared up did he just hit me? it just made me cum harder. Determined to feel his sticky cum inside me, to carry it around with me all day.

"That's right slut, you're mine" I heard him growl beneath me.

"Yes yes yes yes" was all I could manage in reply before I felt him tense up, raise me into the air and fill me with load after load of white hot jizz.

"I love you." Was all I could say as I collapsed into his chest. Tears of pleasure streaming down my face as my whole body shivered with the aftershocks of the most intense pleasure I'd ever felt.

Coming back to my senses I realized that Aditi had just had the show of her life. Oh well, that's what freshman year is for, right?

I looked over her way expecting to see her furious or pretending to have slept through it like the petty bitch she is. Instead, I saw her smiling deviously with her phone pointed right at me as I lay there with cum dripping out of me and my whole body covered in sweat from a furious orgasm.

Fuck.