A Friday Night Reset

Story Info
A couple reconnects on a Friday night after a dry spell.
2.5k words
4.43
5.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WolfInMe
WolfInMe
36 Followers

Friday night. It's been a long week. As she exits the shower, she listens closely for any sounds in the apartment. She would have expected him home from work by now, but she doesn't hear anything. She's a little bummed, hoping he would have surprised her in the shower, as he sometimes does. They hadn't been intimate in a week, and she was really looking forward to some time alone with her Boo-Boo-Bear. They moved in together about 6 months ago. Living with him has been everything she had hoped it would be. Though they are both working professionals, she worked remotely as a Software Developer, while he had an hour or more commute to the downtown law offices of Barcley, Emmit, Waltz, and Bryer. The law offices of B.E.W.B. She chuckles to herself, remembering the day he told her that he had received the offer. She teased him until he grabbed her, tickling her till she nearly peed her pants. That was the same weekend he proposed to her. He had rented this little cottage on the beach for a weekend get-away. He announced the news of a new job in the city while they sat around the fire pit, drinking champagne. They talked about what this unique opportunity entailed... he'd have to move closer to the city...would she come? It took her a hot second to decide. Of course, she would. She loved him more than anything. Then, he proposed to her. That was definitely not in his plan...he didn't even have a ring yet. But it was just...magical. That weekend they both got swept up in the love that they shared. It was a weekend she will never forget.

She towels herself off, then wraps it around her head, encasing her blonde curls. Looking in the partially fogged mirror, she examines herself. She is curvy at 5'2" and 150 lbs, with small, perky breasts, thick thighs, and a shapely ass. She tries to keep healthier by doing light cardio, bodyweight training, or yoga every morning. She squeezes her breasts, wishing they were bigger. He's never complained about them; in fact, he praises her breasts all the time. But she has always felt like they were too small for her frame. Her hands slide down her torso to her hips. She admires her little landing strip of blonde pubic hair, checking that she did a good job trimming in the shower where the lighting isn't as good. She turns and raises up on her toes to get a better glimpse of her ass. The squats are beginning to show definition here, her best asset. Apple-bottom is what others have used to describe its shape. She has always received compliments about her ass, and he can never seem to keep his hands off it. Except for lately, that is. It seemed to her that something had been missing for him lately. These week-long draughts of no sex have become more frequent. It has to be the job, she thinks to herself, chuckling... she's totally fuckable. Maybe she should just wait by the door, her ass in the air like a cat in heat, she half-jokingly ponders. That would get his attention for sure. Giggling at the image in her head, she wraps another towel around her body and exits the bathroom.

As she heads down the hallway, she realizes the bedroom door is closed but does not recall closing it. She jokes to herself that age 28 is a little early for Alzheimer's. When she opens the door, she finds him sitting on a portable massage table at the foot of the bed, still wearing his suit and tie. He smiles a big, albeit tired, smile at her.

"Surprise, baby!" he exclaims as she stands in the doorway with an inquisitive look.

"Wha...what is this, Boo?" she asks as she approaches to hug him.

"It's why I am a little late," he replies as they embrace. "I ordered this a week ago at that little New Age healing shop on Main. It came in a couple of days ago, and I wanted it for tonight."

"Tonight? Why tonight?" she asks, her head resting on his shoulder.

"Look, baby...I know things have been kind of...well, lame...between us lately." he begins to say.

"Now, wait a minute..." she interrupts and starts to pull away.

"Please, let me finish, baby," he says, pulling her tighter. "I am not blaming you. In fact, I take all the blame. And I have no excuse. None. To blame it on work is a weak cop-out. I have to do better, and...well, this massage table is my way of stepping it up."

He holds her by her shoulders in front of her to look her in the eyes.

"I am going to pamper you tonight, babe. I hope you can forgive me for my lack of attention. I will make up for the last few weeks as much as I can tonight. You deserve better, and I promise to try and be better." he says earnestly.

She feels tears welling up in her eyes. As she looks into his tired, grey eyes, she reaches out to stroke the five o'clock shadow on his chiseled jawline. She looks at him...his short-cut, usually neat, brown hair is tousled slightly, his eyes are a little puffy, and he could use a shave. Even though he looks a little ragged, his face is still strikingly handsome to her.

"Boo-Boo, I know you're tired. I can see it," she says as she removes his suit coat. "I accept your apology. Why don't you just rest tonight?"

"No, I've been planning this for over a week," he replies, allowing her to remove his coat. "You deserve this, and I want to give you what you deserve."

He turns to her and removes the towel from her head. Her blonde curls dangle to her shoulders, still damp from her shower.

"I have other surprises for you," he says as he unties his necktie. "Surprises I want you to feel, not see. Can I blindfold you with this?" he asks while slipping off his tie from his neck.

"Oooh, kinky...I like it." she giggles. "Yes!"

He wraps the necktie around her head, covering her eyes and securing it with a bow at the back of her head. He slips off her towel, exposing her body fully to him. With his hands in hers, he guides her to the edge of the massage table and helps her lay down on her stomach.

"Comfortable?" he asks. She replies with a yes and a nod, lying on her stomach, arms, and hands at her sides. "Relax while I get undressed and get things prepared."

She can hear him moving around the room...the rustling of clothes...a plastic bag. Then she can sense him near.

"Okay, now your pampering begins," he says.

He begins working his fingers through her curls, softly rubbing her scalp and massaging her head. Slowly he works down to her neck, then her shoulders, and rubs deep into her muscles. She feels any tension she had, melt away under his touch. He glides his hands up and down each of her arms, then back up to her shoulders, before working his way down her back. She lets out a little sigh.

"Feeling good?" he asks.

"Mmmm, yes. I might even give you a tip." she jokes.

"I have a tip for you," he replies.

"Aww, just the tip?" she whines and giggles.

"That's what she said." he laughs. "Okay, that's enough. I need you to relax."

He continues down to her buttocks, rubbing deep into her muscles. He proceeds down the back of her thighs, where she can feel some tenderness from those squats she has been doing recently. It feels good, though. As he rubs down between her legs, his hand lightly brushes against her pussy. She feels a tingle rising from her vagina, fueling the neediness she has been feeling. He continues down her legs, working on her calves, then to her feet.

He asks her to turn over, and she turns onto her back. She can sense him move away, then she hears the distinct "click" of a lighter. She tenses.

"What is that?" she asks nervously.

"It's this cool little tin with a massage oil candle inside. It turns to massage oil as it melts. I thought it would be fun to try." He replies.

"Won't it burn me? I don't want to be burned, Boo," she states.

"If it hurts, I won't use it. But the woman at the store assured me it wouldn't," he says as he moves closer.

She waits with bated breath. She trusts him but is afraid of feeling the heat. It is a flame, after all, she thinks to herself. The first drop of oil-wax lands on her chest, and she flinches slightly. It feels hot but not a burning pain. It's more subdued. This sensation quickly turns warm and soothing to her. Another drop, this time a little further down her chest. Another on her areola, causing her to wince and breathe through clenched teeth. She is not sure which is more intense...the heat of the oil wax when it hits her flesh or that she doesn't know when it's coming. The drops of oil-wax move downwards, over her stomach and towards her waist, more rapidly. They stop just before the drops of wax begin to land in her more sensitive area. She hears him blow out the candle.

"Nice." is all he says as he begins to rub the now cooling lotion into her skin. The massage oil makes her skin a little slick but not extreme. It makes her feel smooth as velvet. She smells its pleasant vanilla and lavender scent as he rubs it into her skin. He slowly kneads her breasts, avoiding her erect nipples. She starts to squirm a bit as she becomes more aroused. He moves his attention lower to work her legs, moving from her feet to her thighs. Her desire is growing from deep within. She wants him to go further, touch her pussy, and feel his fingers inside her. He massages her pelvis and upper thighs with an occasional brush over her now swollen lips. He then slowly moves his hands between her legs, sliding around the outer edges of her puffy vulva, his hands slowly working their magic. She lets out a sigh. He finally slides his middle finger into her warm, wet pussy with deliberate slowness. She squirms as the rush of pleasure and excitement wash over her...a warmth spreading throughout her body.

She feels him move down and lay on the table between her legs, parting her thighs as he positions himself. He pushes her legs further up and apart, then lightly inserts his tongue, opening her up, licking along her inner lips. That first touch of his tongue sends sparks throughout her body. She is swollen, warm, and open to him. He explores her labia, running his tongue up and down. Deliberately, he leaves out the most sensitive parts, her opening and clit. He pulls her plump inner folds on one side between his lips, tugging at them, then repeats this on the other side, working his way towards her clit. But just when he is almost there, he works his way backward again.

Finally, he focuses his attention on her vagina and circles the entrance in small, swirling motions, licking the nectar leaking from it. Then, without warning, he pushes his tongue in as deeply as possible. She sighs, a combination of relief and anticipation of the coming pleasure. She squeezes her own breasts and pinches her nipples, intensifying her arousal. The low moans escaping from her throat spur him on. He stops tongue fucking her and licks his way up to her clit, finally covering that last spot and closing his lips over it. She could feel his tongue swirl around in slow circles, with an occasional flick against it as it protruded from behind its hood.

"Oh, I'm so close..." She bites her lip and squeezes her nipples harder. His only response is to begin sucking on her clit to push her over the edge. Her body tenses and her moans become louder. The rush of pleasure and excitement wash over her as she comes against his mouth.

"Ohhhhh...mmmm....oooooh." she moans, and coos as a lovely orgasm vibrates through her body. She gyrates her hips, riding these vibrations, as he moves his licking to her outer labia, giving her sensitive clit a rest. His arms are around her legs, and he pushes them back some more while extending his hands to open up her pussy, exposing her inner lips, clit, and entrance. The stretching makes them even more sensitive. With broad strokes and more force than before, he uses his tongue to lick from the bottom of her vagina to the top. He now moves his head from side to side, covering all of her. His tongue, lapping at her in this way and coating her in his saliva, feels wonderful...just the right amount of pressure to keep her aroused, but not too intense. She is still a little sensitive. After a few moments of his tongue bathing, he begins to pay a little attention to her clit each time he reaches the top of the rotation before licking all over her pussy. It doesn't take long for her to feel her second orgasm approaching. This steady rhythm, with moderate pressure, combined with the periodic jolts to her clit has quickly brought her to the brink again. Oh, how she loves this man's mouth! She comes again, her body convulsing with an even more intense burst than the first. She moans even louder while he lightly licks around her lips again, allowing her to catch her breath briefly. While his left hand spreads her open, he uses his right to slip two fingers into her cunt. She is so wet with arousal and saliva that he easily slips into her hole. He turns his fingers upward, the thick pads toward her belly. Soon he finds her g-spot and starts to put pressure against it in circular motions, as that spongy flesh begins to swell. His tongue is again at work outside her lips and clit with ever-increasing force. She feels her urethra begin to tingle, and she begins to tense.

"No, let it go, baby. Let it go, please." his begging was muffled by her cunt rubbing against his mouth. He flattens his tongue against her clit, and her breathing gets heavy...a guttural moan emits from her core.

"YESSSS!" she screams out; her whole body tenses as she squeezes her own breasts, her third orgasm ripping through her like a raging river. A stream of hot, squirting liquid shoots out of her...directly into his mouth...over his chin. He pulls back his head a little but continues finger fucking her while several more streams hit him all over his face. Her convulsions begin to subside, and then she goes limp. She is in an almost comatose state...her body limp, but her head reeling...she feels thoroughly relieved. All tension, all worries, all concerns wash away.

She removes the tie blindfolding her, peering down at her lover. He is lying in a most awkward position, his face covered in her juices. A satisfying smile crosses his face, and they laugh together.

"I'm going to need another shower," she says.

"Can I join you?" he asks.

"Always."

WolfInMe
WolfInMe
36 Followers