A Friend in Need - Gary & Candace

Story Info
This is a story of a happy couple and his good friend.
13k words
4.2
11.6k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Friend In Need - Gary & Candace's Story (M+/F, cuckold, voyeur, oral)

Rewritten by Frenchy Frog

--------------

= This work is copyrighted to the author © 2012 =

Please do not remove the author information or make any changes to this story.

You may post freely to non-commercial "free" sites, or in the "free" area of commercial sites. Thank you for your consideration.

--------------

This is a story of a happy couple and his good friend, a friend in need - in need of his WIFE'S PUSSY that is! This is one of my very favorite stories. I have rewritten the original idea to include Candace's point of view. I thought this would add some level of excitement and show that a woman can be just as aggressive, and as sexual a creature as any man. I would have contacted the original author of the basic idea I started with to get permission to do this, but I had no way of knowing who that was since there was no name when I picked this idea up years ago. In all of my stories, I strive for factual representations to the best of my knowledge. This makes everything believable.

GARY'S ORIGINAL THOUGHTS

My wife Candace and I have been married for six years now and I love her dearly. Both of us had an active sexual history with many partners each before we met, but ever since Candace and I started going together, we have stayed exclusive to each other.

I guess one would say that our lives are relatively average, maybe even a little humdrum. Sexually, we are now a bit conservative. Usually it's just a few minutes of foreplay ending with the missionary position or sometimes it's doggy style. Every once it a while, our foreplay will include a little oral playing around. We aren't prudes, we occasionally watch pornos and sometimes we will really get it on after drinking at a party or something. Candace is a stunning twenty-six year old with beautiful wavy brown hair and soft brown eyes. She's almost as tall as me and I'm over six feet tall. Candace is a big girl, but she actually has an hourglass figure with a terrific butt that just won't quit. She's not really overweight for her height, because she stays in great shape by doing strenuous aerobics about twice a week and plays sports. She throws a mean fast pitch softball. She has these wonderful coconut sized breasts that sway a little when she walks and those lovely breasts have large, sensitive, reddish nipples that become quite hard at the slightest touch. For the past year we have really been trying to have a baby - without much success. The doctor did some tests and said the problem was that my sperm count was too low. The tests showed that Candace, on the other hand, is as fertile as the Tennessee Valley. We have tried all of his advice. I switched to boxers. We made a calendar of when she was to ovulate, and we would go at it like banshees every time she was ready - all to no avail. Candace really wanted a child and I just couldn't give her one.

The doctor had mentioned artificial insemination from an anonymous donor as a possible consideration, which is unbelievably expensive. When we indicated that we weren't quite ready to do something that drastic, he winked and almost whispered that of course another possibility could be a surrogate father, (Another man fucking my wife?). But so far we haven't done any of that. Candace has gotten a little frustrated, but bless her heart, she has never blamed me.

As I said before, I love my wife and have stayed true to her, but I also like to indulge in sexual fantasies. I have read fantasy stories in magazines and on the Internet about sharing your wife with another man and now the doctor is telling us that being with another man is a way for her to get pregnant. Well, needless to say, this only served to fuel my imagination. Of course, I've never really talked to her about my fantasies, but throughout the years that we've been married, I have secretly harbored these dreams about her and another man doing it while I watched them.

JASON ENTERS THE SCENE

One weekend last summer, Jason, a good college fraternity brother of mine, called me up and said that his contracting work would bring him into our town for a couple of weeks. His business installed fire suppressant systems and there was a new public school building being constructed in our town. When he told me where, I said it wasn't that far from our home. He said that it had been a long time since we had seen each other and since we had been such good friends he asked if he could come by the house for a visit while he was in town.

I of course was glad to hear from him and I told him that it would be great to get together and talk about old times over a couple of beers. Candace overheard our conversation and said that if he was such a good friend, and since it was only for a couple weeks, that I should ask him to just stay with us for the time he was here. She said that it would be nice to have some company, because we rarely have visitors and she loves to cook. When I invited Jason to stay at our house with us he said that he didn't want to impose, but I told him that I wouldn't hear of anything else. He happily agreed, but only on the condition that we'd let him pay for groceries. I gave him directions and the very next day when Jason arrived, Candace and I helped move him into our spare bedroom.

CANDACE'S IMPRESSIONS

Well, I was immediately impressed with Jason's winning smile and his charm and wit. He was very handsome. He has dark hair and deep blue eyes and is quite tall. Being involved in contracting and working outside a lot obviously has made him very muscular. He was a hunk! From the way he looked at me and his reaction to little things I did he obviously appreciated my appearance also.

After he got settled in, the three of us sat around the kitchen table and talked over several beers. It was wonderful to have someone so agreeable to chat with and we spent most of the afternoon drinking, and laughing. Between talking about old times with Gary, Jason never left me out and asked me all about myself. As I told him my interests he seemed quite interested in all my activities. I could see why Gary liked him and I was thrilled to have such a wonderful guy stay with us. We continued to talk and laugh and more beers were consumed as I prepared my famous lasagna. We had a nice red wine with dinner and afterward several more beers were consumed. We were all feeling quite loose, and about ten o'clock Gary suggested that the three of us get in the hot tub to relax.

Jason said, "Oh gee man, I didn't think to bring any swim trunks with me." I'm pretty sure all the alcohol was really getting to Gary, because he laughed and said, "Hey that's okay. Candace and I usually go naked in the hot tub anyway."

Well, I guess it was getting to me too, because I was feeling silly and laughed and said, "That's right, Jason, we all go au naturale in this house!" Jason grinned a silly little smile, shrugged his shoulders and stood up. He turned and as he wandered down the hall towards his room, he started taking off his shirt. Gary and I kept sitting and were finishing our beers when a few minutes later, he came back out with just a robe on and said, "Okay, let's go."

I was at a loss for words. I looked at Gary and he looked at me. With a drunken giggle I turned back to Jason and said, "Okay! What the hey!" I stood up a bit shaky and took Gary's hand. He seemed a little confused, but stood up also. Then Gary and I turned and walked down to our bedroom. As soon as we got inside and closed the door, we looked at each other a bit wide-eyed. I was giggling and I asked him if he was sure this was okay, and he kind of grinned silly and said, "Well shit, I guess, he is my good friend, do you have a problem with it? "A bit of a chill went up my spine as I thought for a moment about being naked with a guy I'd just met, and then looking into his grinning face, I assured him that it was okay with me as long as he was sure it was okay with him. He nodded at me and started to get undressed, so I did too.

When we were both naked, we put on our own robes and then went out to join our guest. When we got out to the patio, there was Jason moving around the hot tub and fiddling with the switches that ran the jets. Gary went to help him and I went into the kitchen. I got out some large glasses and poured wine for us. I brought the glasses out to the tub, set them down, and then dropped my robe and was the first one in the tub.

I tried to keep myself covered as much as possible while slipping under the bubbles, but I'm sure that as I climbed down into the tub Jason got a great shot of my boobs and legs, and I know his eyes lingered for a second on my brunette pussy patch. As I settled under the water I smiled at Gary and Jason, but I was a little embarrassed. Grinning, Gary just threw off his own robe and jumped in. Jason immediately followed suit, but when he dropped his robe, he took his time stepping into the water.

I was stunned. Dangling between his legs was one of the largest, thickest cocks I believe I've ever seen on a man, even in porno movies. It was a monster! His dick must have been close to eight inches long, and it was SOFT. And he had a huge pair of balls to match. I looked over at Gary and saw him gawking open mouthed at Jason's monster, but when he saw me, he quickly looked away and tried to act like nothing was going on.

The three of us sat in silence for a few moments in the soothing hot water. Then Jason and Gary started to chat and tried to catch up. They were talking about all the things that had happened since college and of course all about the "good old fraternity days." I just sat and listened and laughed along with them. We had all finished the glasses of wine that I had set out and I noticed that we were empty, so I as a good hostess offered to get all of us a refill, and they agreed. All the alcohol I'd consumed must have been loosening me up quite a bit because I just stepped right out of the water and padded into the kitchen butt-naked.

I was certain that Jason had watched me exit the tub and I'm pretty sure his eyes followed my every move. I was experiencing some really mixed emotions. On the one hand I was a little embarrassed, but on the other I was more sexually excited than I had been in a lot of years. Gary's average sized cock keeps me happy, but I had been pretty loose before I met him, and I had sex with a couple guys who had eight inch long cocks, so thoughts of whether I could take all of Jason and what I would feel like were swirling through my mind. Also, considering the fact we were trying to get pregnant, our sex lives had gotten pretty humdrum and staid, and even though I never complained, I occasionally really longed for the spontaneity and wildness that I had before Gary, and that he and I once had in the beginning.

GARY DIGESTS WHAT IS HAPPENING

Candace walked slowly back out to the tub as she carried the wine bottle. Her bush moved with her hips in a seductive sway and those delicious breasts of hers were gently jiggling with every step. She moved around the hot tub and filled up our glasses without showing any concern for her nakedness at all. It was like we were suddenly in a nudist colony. The wine was definitely loosening up her inhibitions.

We all quickly finished off our second glasses of wine and after a while we decided to get out of the hot tub. I again caught Candace stealing another quick glance at Jason's massive piece of meat as he stepped out. We put our robes back on and returned to the house. All of us stretched out in the living room for a while to cool off and have another glass of wine. Candace and I sat on the couch and Jason sat in the overstuffed chair opposite us. We casually chatted some more, but as more of the alcohol sunk in to all of us, our conversation became a little more interesting. I asked him why he was still single after all these years.

"Gary," he said, "I just haven't found the right girl." I ventured on and said, "Damn man, you're hung like a fuckin' stallion, seems like the girls would be fighting each other for a chance to climb into bed with that thing of yours!"

Candace slapped my arm and said, "Oh Gary, how you talk!" He looked down and matter-of-factly pulled the robe open off his groin and said, "Oh that... well you see, that's part of the problem."

All the lights were on in the living room, so my wife and I had an excellent view of what Jason had just exposed to us.

CANDACE REACTS

I know I was openly gawking in amazement with my mouth hanging open, as I watched Jason pat the monster that was now exposed in front of us. Sitting there and gazing at Jason's huge cock, I was a little uncomfortable, and I kind of laughed nervously and muttered, "Holy shit! Look at the size of that thing, Gary. It's absolutely huge! I've uh, I've never seen anything like it."

Jason looked at me with a crooked smile and nodded his head, and then said, "Yeah, you see that's the problem, Candace. This thing's so big that it actually scares the girls off." Jason's cock began to twitch a little and then as we watched, the head slowly snaked down his leg halfway to his knee. My pussy tingled and my nipples were reacting as well." Ah-ah-hem!" I sputtered. Gary and I just looked on in obvious amazement. I was totally floored as I nudged Gary and said, "Would you look at that Gary, it's getting even bigger!" Then I asked, "Damn Jason, how big does that thing get?"

Jason smiled at my apparent interest, and said, "Oh, it's around ten inches. Well, just wait a minute and you can see for yourself." Totally engrossed, I watched as Jason slowly patted and stroked his growing penis like it was a puppy sitting on his lap. His cock slowly grew and grew and then the tip of it began to rise up into the air. In wonderment, I watched it grow to an incredible full erection. I could actually see it begin to pulse and throb as he lightly stroked it with his fingers. I tore my eyes away long enough to look over at Gary. I had been eagerly staring at Jason's growing monster the whole time and I wondered if he'd seen that inadvertently my tongue had hungrily flicked out and licked my lips. But he was also studying the display before us and didn't seem to notice. My poor pussy was twitching and I could feel it getting a bit wet with all the hot sexual thoughts rushing through my mind. With more than a touch of awe in my voice, I said, "Wow Jason, that uh, that really is a huge cock you've got there. I can't even imagine what it must feel like for a woman to have all of that inside her."

Smiling, Jason said, "Well, some girls are all excited about sleeping with me, but then they unfortunately chicken out as soon as I put it in them." Then he said kind of wistfully, "Ya know I've never actually been balls-deep in a woman. I hope someday to find one who could really handle what I've got, so I can see what it's like to really make love to a woman." When I heard that, my heart twinged for the poor guy, but my pussy clenched involuntarily at the same time, as thoughts of having all that inside me swirled.

Now for the life of me I don't know what the hell was going through Gary's alcohol soaked mind and I couldn't believe the words that came from from his mouth, but he laughed and said, "Well Jason, it sure looks like Candace here is really curious about it. She seems interested enough in it that she might want to give it a try." I quickly turned and looked at him in wide-eyed silence. It seemed that a million thoughts were whirling through my mind. "What did he say? Was he serious? Was he saying I could do it with him? Was my husband trying to say that it would be okay with him for me to have sex with Jason? Had he seen me licking my lips and read my mind that I wanted to do it with him? Could he have guessed how much I would like to try taking that thing inside me?"

Jason must have taken him seriously because he waved his hand and said, "No, no Gary, Candace is a gorgeous woman, but I wouldn't want to hurt your wife." WHAT? Now that really struck me as wrong! Suddenly I got pissed. All the alcohol must have loosened my tongue and my gracious hostess attitude went out the window, because I stood up and put my fists on my hips and faced Jason. I literally yelled at him, "What? What was that? Hurt me? Hurt me? Now wait just a damn minute here! What do you think, I'm some delicate little flower? Is that it? You think that you are such a fucking big MAN, and that I'm just such a fragile little FEMALE? You think I'm so dainty that I can't handle it? Is that it big man? Well, I tell you what! I might just take you up on that little challenge, and I might just surprise the shit out of you, mister!"

THE DECISION

The blood rushed to my head at what my wife had just said! I was stupefied. What is she doing? What was happening here? What the hell had I just done? What the fuck was the matter with me to be saying what I said? Had I just given her the okay to fuck my friend?

I know that Candace is so damn competitive. On slightly wobbly legs she walked over next to Jason's chair. Drunkenly, she looked at me and shrugged her shoulders. Then she raised her eyebrows, smiled and asked me, "Well Gary, Jason here thinks I'm just a little wussy-pussy. What do you think? What if I show him I'm a woman to be reckoned with? What if I show him up? Are you okay with it?"

Jason was on the defensive from her tirade. Slack-jawed, he looked at her and then was staring wide-eyed at me for some kind of response. I looked back and forth at both of them. My own cock suddenly swelled with a strange mixture of, I don't know? Jealousy? Excitement? In an alcohol induced fog I paused for a minute. Somehow things didn't seem quite right, but Candace was looking expectantly at me and then something clicked in my addled brain.

Again I don't know for sure why, or what the hell was going on in my head, but as I looked back into my lovely wife's eyes, the words just came tumbling out without any thought, "Honey, if you want to show him up, then damn it, you go right ahead!" Then I looked at Jason and I grinned the stupidest look and said, "Hey buddy, we're fraternity brothers, ya know, but ya better get ready, 'cause she's gonna show your ass up, okay?" Jason nodded, grinned at her and spread his legs for Candace. I watched her as she staggered just a bit and then knelt on the floor in front of him and placed her hands on his thighs. Then I watched in complete astonishment as she cautiously grasped his monstrous rod with one hand and examined his package closely.

Jason leaned back into the chair and looked down as Candace began to gently stroke his massive cock.

FOREPLAY?

My eyes were riveted to the huge veined penis in my hand. I giggled and said, "Well, all I can say is, this thing really is impressive, okay? It looks like something you might expect to see under a horse!" Out of the corner of my eye I saw Gary's hand reach down under his robe and he started to stroke himself.

Now I'm not the greatest at estimating lengths, but Jason's mammoth erection now must have been at least nine ½ inches long or longer, and it was as thick as a damn soda bottle. My fingers could not quite touch as I gripped it at the base. I tried to put both hands around it and there were still several inches sticking out. Now I began to wonder if my boasts would get me in trouble and if it were actually possible to get all of it inside me. The head was a large, purple, bulging knob with veins protruded from his pulsing shaft. His nuts almost looked like a couple of tennis balls in a hairy sock. It was simply gigantic! I watched as a large drop of pre-cum started to form on the tip of his bulbous cock head. I carefully dipped my fingertip in it and then tasted it as if I were sampling some caviar. As the now not-too-familiar flavor sensation hit my taste buds, it sent a shivering thrill down my back and stopped in my pussy with a jolt of electricity.