A Friend in Need - Gary & Candace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned, smiled at him, and taking Jason's hand, she led him down the hallway to our bedroom and closed the door. I cleaned myself up with a Kleenex and went off to the guest room for a fitful night. My mind was spinning with the thoughts of what would be going on in our marriage bed tonight. Then I laid down on the guest bed and whacked off again.

I eventually fell sound asleep, but a few hours later I got up to go to the toilet. As I tiptoed past our bedroom door, I heard Candace and Jason grunting and gasping for air. The door was slightly cracked open and as I peeked in, I could see their shining, sweat covered, bodies in the dim light of the table lamp that was lit by the bed. Jason was fucking her doggy style. Candace had her ass way up in the air and her head buried in a pillow. She was moaning and screaming, "Oh yeah, Jason, fuck me! Fuck me with that big wonderful cock of yours! Fuck me hard! Oh yeah, fuck me!" He seemed eager to oblige, because his huge balls slapped against her pubic mound as he reamed that gigantic cock of his all the way into her sopping wet pussy.

She was taking every bit of his monster and loving it. Her body began shaking with another violent orgasm and it appeared that he was climaxing too, because he locked into her pelvis, grunted and threw his head back. It looked like he was unleashing another mighty torrent of his semen deep into my wife's unprotected belly. They held quite still for several moments, just panting. Then just as Jason began to pull out, I heard Candace moan, "No, no wait, leave it in there, please! Just hold it in there for a little while longer, please! It feels sooo good way up in there filling me up, okay?"

For some reason, this scene seemed vaguely familiar to me. And then it finally hit me right between the eyes. The doctor had told us to do it exactly that way to try to get pregnant. We were supposed to do the doggy position with her head down, and after I came, to hold still for a long time just like that. He said that way my cock would keep her vagina from closing up, and all of my cum, even what oozed out of my shrinking penis afterward, would stay inside her, and that gravity would make it lay right down onto her cervix and let those little swimmers get inside her womb. Then I began asking myself, "Did she want Jason's cum to stay right there onto her cervix? Did she want him to impregnate her? Was it that she wanted that baby so bad, that this was how she was going to get it? But no, that couldn't be it. It was the wrong time of the month. She wasn't even ovulating yet. What the hell?"

I went on to the bathroom, peed and flushed, but then I lowered the seat and cover, and sat down to think. I needed to ponder this new development. As I sat there, I began to consider what might be going through Candace's mind. The more I mulled it over, the more I began to understand what her thoughts might be and the state of mind that was obviously motivating her. I think I finally figured it out.

She wanted a baby and I couldn't give it to her, so she was determined to get a baby one way or another. Maybe she believed that Jason was the way to achieve her goal of pregnancy, and as a bonus along the way, she could get some of the most satisfying sex she has ever experienced in her life. I made up my mind to watch everything for a while and just let things develop.

I had been in the bathroom for several minutes, and as I came back by the master bedroom, I peeked in again. Candace was kneeling between his legs already and giving Jason a blowjob and trying to get him hard again. Damn! It seemed like she just couldn't get enough of his monster cock. I watched in wonder as they moved around into a sixty-nine position and she continued to suck him.

She could only get about a third of his huge cock into her mouth and she frantically stroked the rest of it and his balls with her hands. Jason was underneath her, with his face buried in her crotch and sucking away on her cummy pussy. I went off to bed in the guest room and masturbated again furiously at what I had seen.

THE NEXT DAY

The next morning I was fixing all of us some toast and coffee for breakfast as Candace came out with her robe on. Her hair and make-up was a mess and she seemed a little lackluster as she grinned at me. She kissed me on the cheek and wished me a good morning. Obviously she hadn't gotten much sleep last night and it certainly looked like her hair was all matted with something like dried cum. When I put some toast on a plate and sat down she eased her butt down very, very gingerly on a kitchen chair next to me. As I poured her a cup of coffee, I noticed the heavy smell of sex on her and looking under the table between the folds of her partially open robe, I could see a sticky mess on the inside of her thighs.

I said, "Holy shit Candace, you really must have had some wild ride last night." She grinned sheepishly back at me and said, "Oh yeah! Last night! All night! And then again this morning! I really love you for what you allowed us to do, Honey. I'm just a little sore down below from the hammering I got from Jason's huge cock, but there's nothing to worry about, I'm actually okay."

Then she leaned over and touched my cheek as she looked into my eyes, she kissed me another quick peck, and again told me she loved me. With that Jason came out of our bedroom and after saying a quick "Good morning," went straight to the bathroom to shower and get ready for work without getting anything for breakfast. Candace was the next in the shower and then we both got dressed. With very little other discussion, we kissed goodbye and went our separate ways for the workday.

When I arrived home that evening, Candace's car was already in the garage and Jason's car was in the driveway. I parked in the garage and entered the house, and looked around for them. I couldn't find them in the living room or the bedroom, so I walked into the kitchen. Suddenly I heard moaning and voices from outside on the patio. I went to the door.

Damn! They were outside. Both were completely naked and they were screwing on a lounge chair! What the hell? This was supposed to be that one time last night, not an ongoing relationship!

THAT EVENING

Jason was in a sitting position while I straddled the chair and sat in his lap facing away from him. It was marvelous! He had that entire massive cock of his buried up inside my pussy, and he held me by the hips with his strong hands and was guiding me up and down on his huge pole.

My breasts were bouncing up and down and around, my head was thrown back, my eyes were closed, and I was grunting in ecstasy. Each time he slid up into me, the big cock head bumped the very depths of my pussy. Between grunts I kept telling him, "Oh yeah! - Yeah! That's it! - Fuck me - Fuck me with that big thing! - Oh yeah, fuck me good, Jason! - Uhhh, oh shit, that's it - just like that! - Oh yeah - it feels sooo good with all of it pushed up inside me!" We screwed like that for a long time, but when it started, I could tell it was gonna be so unbelievably GOOOOOD! I cried out, "Ohhh! Oh shit Baby, don't stop! You're gonna make me come! Uhhh! I'm coming! UHH! UHHHH!" My body stiffened and then I shuddered and shook as a fantastically massive orgasm swept over me.

Time just stood still.

GARY WATCHES

Jason kind of looked over in my direction and he noticed me watching. He grinned a sheepish grin, but he didn't miss a beat. She had just come, but his strong arms forced her to continue her riding motions up and down on him, and after another minute or so of her wet pussy stroking his meat, he grunted, grabbed her hips hard, and held her all the way down onto his cock. Then, his eyes closed and his head was thrown back. He groaned out, "OH YEAH! HERE IT CUMS! I'M GONNA...!" When he started jerking up into her, it was obvious that he was cumming in my wife's unprotected pussy once more.

But with that, Candace cried, "Oh yeah! Do it, do it! Oh shit! I can feel that big thing of yours jerking inside me. Oh! That's so good! Ummm, shoot it all out, shoot that cum! Oh yeah, oh, I'm coming again. Oh, OHH, OHHHHH!" In a daze I turned and walked back into the house to sit down and let soak in what was really going on in our lives at this moment. This was originally supposed to be that one time thing, an inebriated challenge, but they had fucked at least six more times. Jason had in essence taken over my wife's body. He'd obviously done this because she was the only woman he had ever found that could accommodate all of him and give him full satisfaction. Candace was receiving so much sexual pleasure that she was totally swept away by it, and to top it all off, she might be thinking that she could also finally get the baby that she so desired.

As I mulled all this, I was feeling pretty powerless in this situation. I knew I loved her and I chose to believe that she still loved me. However, I felt pretty sure at this stage of things, that even if I begged her, I couldn't stop them now. I just hoped I hadn't lost her. I finally decided that he was only here for a week or so longer. I would just have to let this develop at its own pace and hope for the best. A few minutes later, the naked pair sauntered into the house with their clothes in their hands. Candace casually smiled at me, kissed my cheek and said, "Hi, honey. Did you have a nice day?" Jason grinned sheepishly, "Uh, she just couldn't keep her hands off me, man."

Both of them were still breathing slightly heavy from their 'exercise' as they sat down on the couch together across from me, still completely naked. Candace at least had the forethought to avoid cum stains on the couch by laying her panties down on the seat cushion before she sat down. The three of us sat there in silence.

Then in a completely matter-of-fact way, Candace just casually reached over and started stroking Jason's half-hard penis. Almost as an afterthought she looked over at me with a smile and said, "Oh, I hope you don't mind, Honey. He's just so damn sexually attractive, I can't get enough of this wonderful thing of his." I kept in mind my earlier concerns and resolutions, so with a little laugh, and desperately forcing myself to keep any sarcasm from my voice, I said, "Well, I'm just happy that you two are having fun, because there's certainly nothing wrong with entertaining your house guest, right?"

Jason said that he really appreciated my attitude and was in my debt. Candace smiled at me and blew me a kiss. But then she looked at Jason and quite seriously told him, "Anytime this thing is hard, it has to be inside me, you understand?"

THE FOLLOWING DAYS

The two of them continued to have sex throughout the whole first week Jason was with us. No permission was requested or anything, they just did it whenever they were inclined to, and that was almost continuously. Candace helped me out with several blowjobs, but she never offered to have me fuck her. In fact, whenever I would come right out and pointedly ask her to fuck with me, she would say that she was still sore from her most recent bout with Jason, and would quickly suck me off, but then shortly thereafter, she would be back screwing his brains out again.

They would always sleep together in our bedroom, while I again went off to the guest room, to fantasize and jerk myself off. After the first week rolled by, on Saturday morning I decided to test my theory regarding Candace's goal of getting pregnant. I mentioned to her that she should really be careful, because her fertile time of the month was approaching. The calendar said that she should be ovulating on Tuesday of the upcoming week. She readily agreed, and said they would definitely be more careful. She said that she would ask Jason to pull out before he came and that way there would be nothing to worry about. I was suspicious of her candor, because I didn't detect any sense of urgency in her voice as we discussed the situation.

So things went on as usual through the weekend. They would still couple up and fuck like animals whenever they got the chance. They did it in the bedroom at night, but if the need struck them any other time, they would just do it anywhere in the house, and if I were home they did it right in front of me while I watched. Sunday afternoon at the table, Jason said that business forced him to go out of town and that he would be back here Tuesday afternoon. He said he had to check on a crew that was finishing up a smaller job in the next state.

On Sunday night, I slept in our bed with Candace for the first time since Jason had arrived. I started to cuddle up with her, but she seemed to be too tired to have sex. She apologized and said she would try to make it up to me tomorrow. Then surprise of surprises! Candace turned over and asked, "Hey honey, what would you think about, maybe all of us having a little threesome?"

My cock immediately jumped to attention. I said, "Wow, that really sounds like fun, but do you think that Jason would go for it?" She said she would bring up the subject when he returned on Tuesday. Monday passed uneventfully other than the fact that Candace gave me a blowjob that night.

SURPRISE!

Tuesday arrived and I was so excited that I decided to stay home from work all day. In the afternoon, Candace arrived home from work early and started cooking supper.

Soon after that, the doorbell rang. Candace dropped what she was doing and ran to answer the door. Jason had come back!

They greeted each other like husband and wife. They held themselves in a long embrace and she kissed him passionately on the mouth. Her hand groped to find his penis inside his pants. She caressed it almost like she was worried that it might not still be there. When she whispered something in his ear he laughed. After they finished their greeting, they came arm in arm into the kitchen. Jason greeted me warmly and shook my hand. He and I sat down and Candace got each of us a beer. Next she moved to finish making dinner. He and I exchanged a few words, but Candace seemed to monopolize the conversation, asking him a million questions.

Finally in a perky spirit she abruptly broached the topic I was waiting for. Candace stood next to him, and placed her hand on his shoulder. He put his arm around her waist, and hugged her. Then as her fingers played in his hair she asked, "Say Jason, we were wondering... if you wouldn't mind... after dinner could we maybe include Gary in a little threesome?" Jason smiled at me and said, "Hey, yeah man, all right, that sounds like a great idea."

I was excited beyond my dreams. When she set out the food and sat down to eat, it seemed that Candace couldn't take her eyes of Jason. After a very hurried light dinner, the three of us went to the bedroom and started to get undressed. We were all getting ready for some serious sex, when I had a brainstorm and suggested that we get out the camcorder and make an amateur mini-porn tape.

They both laughed and agreed. Candace said, "Wow, what a good idea Honey, that would be really cool for us to watch later." I stepped out of the bedroom and ran down to the basement to get the camera equipment. When I came back they hadn't wasted any time. Candace and Jason were both naked and already going at it.

Jason was lying on the bed watching her while she was between his legs on her hands and knees. Candace's mouth was bobbing up and down on the head of his fully erect monster cock as her hands lovingly held the shaft and cupped his large balls. After I hurried to set up the camera and got the tape rolling, I slipped off my boxers and snuck up behind her on the bed for a long awaited fuck. I was so excited and my cock was so hard, it hurt. I already had a stream of pre-cum oozing out it. I easily slid right into her. She grunted and pushed back against me as she continued to suck Jason's cock. It felt so good to be inside my lovely wife's body once more. She was still mine! And she wasn't all loosened up like I'd worried she might be.

I really got into this fuck and I was hammering into her as she eagerly sucked away on Jason. But then she stopped the whole thing and said she wanted to turn over on her back so she could see everything that was going on. I gladly helped her turn over onto her back and immediately went back to fucking her wet pussy. Jason stood and approached her from the side of her head. She grinned, greedily grabbed his massive cock, and began stroking and sucking on it in wild abandon. She looked up at him and with adoration in her voice said, "Oh, I love this wonderful cock. I really missed it."

I was plunging into her faster and Jason was starting to moan. It seemed that both of us were about to cum at the same time. Candace sensed this and in her excitement said, "Hey, wait guys! Wait, please wait. You know what? If we're gonna make a porno, let's make it right. I want both of you to cum in my mouth and on my face just like in the real porno films, okay? C'mon, I know it's nasty, but I've always wanted to do this." I begrudgingly pulled out of her wonderful, hot pussy and moved up to her face.

She cooed, "Oh yeah, I love both of your cocks. C'mon now, I want you guys to shoot that cum on my face." It apparently had been about forty-eight hours since Jason had any action, because he only stroked it for a few times and then he blew a huge load of cum on her face. His enormous cock spurted over a half-dozen huge long ropes of his jizm everywhere. She tried to lap up as much of his thick emission as she could, but it went all over the place. It was all in her hair, and on her face and neck and tits.

She giggled and took the end of my cock in her mouth and eagerly sucked. When I groaned and unloaded my spunk, she swallowed almost all of it.

THE SURPRISE CONTINUES

We all were lying on the bed breathing hard and trying to recover.

Candace reached over and casually began to stroke Jason's cock and the damn thing was soon hard and ready to go again for another round. She sucked on it for a while and it got even bigger and harder. It took me a little bit longer. I kept playing with mine and lo and behold after a few more minutes it finally began to respond. I amazed myself, because I had never recovered so quickly before. She noticed that I was ready to go again and told me to move over to her so she could suck me.

Jason turned her over on her hands and knees and prepared to mount her from the back, she giggled and returned my dick to her mouth. Then she must have remembered what I had told her earlier and said to him, "Oh and uh Jason, I'm ovulating today, so you better be careful to not cum in me unless you want to get me pregnant." She giggled again, "Because I'm sure all your semen is quite potent." Jason smiled and said, "Oh okay, I'll try my best, but I'm uh, not making any promises."

What? What was I hearing! I felt that I should say or do something, but my dick was back in her warm mouth and it felt so heavenly. I was so lost in lust that I was paralyzed. In silence, I knelt in front of Candace as she worked on my cock and watched as Jason mounted her doggy style and began to work his huge cock into her. "Ohhh shit yeah, that is so good! You are so damn tight," he said, as he slowly and carefully entered her. She moaned around my cock. After she once again got accustomed to having more than a pound of fresh meat jammed way up into her belly from the outside, she indicated that she was ready.

Now when he started to lunge into her pussy, she haltingly stopped sucking me so she could concentrate on the massive fucking she was getting. Her ass cheeks shuddered as each stroke of his monster pounded into the depths of her vagina. It really was as exciting thing to see and I just sat on the side of the bed watching and pinching her nipples.

He pounded her and in a matter of moments, my wife's body started to shake and spasm as her first orgasm crashed over her. Jason just kept on stroking into her and she kept on coming. She moaned and shouted again and again, every time she had an orgasm, which must have been five or six more times, one right after the other. Then Jason moaned and exclaimed, "Uhhh shit! I'm gonna cum Candace! You don't really want me to pull it out of you, do you?"