A Friend in Need - Gary & Candace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candace looked up at me before giving a response. I just grinned at her, knowing she was going to do the right thing and tell him to pull out.

But in her lust, she grunted, "No! No damn it! Don't pull it out! It feels too good up in there. It belongs in there! Go ahead! Fuck me! Fuck me good. I want you to cum! Fill me up with your wonderful cum!" She pushed her ass up as high as she could and buried her face in the pillow. I was dumbfounded. I couldn't believe what I just heard. I still thought that somehow, she wanted us to try to make her baby. Now it seemed that she didn't care. She didn't care that he "could" and probably "would" get her pregnant.

I knew that at that very instant his gigantic balls were churning up enormous amounts of virile sperm to be deposited inside my wife's womb. She wanted his cock inside her - she wanted his cum inside her - she wanted her baby and she was going to get that baby, no matter what!

I saw that Jason's body tensed up and he planted himself firmly and deeply in her pussy as his hips began to spasm and then he grunted loudly. Uh-oh - that was it. I felt so powerless. I could tell that Jason was shooting his immense load of sperm directly into her receptive belly, and there was nothing on this whole wide green earth I could do about it now.

Candace sang out that she could feel his huge dick pulsing and bucking deep inside her and then her face contorted in pleasure as she had yet another orgasm to match anything else I had ever seen her have before. I was so hot that I started to cum all over the side of the bed, without even touching myself.

As their orgasms faded they stayed locked together like that, unmoving, for some time. I knew that Candace was aware that this was an ideal position for keeping all of a man's semen concentrated right on her cervix, and his little swimmers were doing their job looking for her egg. After several minutes of quiet, Candace looked over at me and with a smile said, "Thank you, Darling. I love you!"

Then after a long time, Jason began to slowly slide his receding penis out from her swollen love canal. I could see that her pussy lips were all red and engorged, and her pubic curls were heavily matted with the natural pussy juices that had oozed out around his cock, but there was no cum oozing out this time. She caught her breath and collapsed on the bed. Then she turned to me and said, "Uh, I'm real sorry Honey, I just couldn't help myself. I thought I could, but I was out of control, he's just such a good fuck, ya know?"

As usual, I just grinned, knowing full well she wasn't fooling me, and that millions of his virile sperm were wiggling their way into my wife's womb right then. There was nothing I could do about it.

GARY'S SENSE OF WONDER

For the rest of the second week Candace and Jason continued to go at it every chance they got, fucking themselves silly sometimes four or five times every day. Occasionally they would invite me to join in, and of course I happily did, but it was always for a blowjob finish.

Jason never once wore a condom and he never once pulled his immense penis out of my wife's pussy when he came, and she never once told him to. Whenever I had seen Jason cum before, I had witnessed him shooting out a tremendous load. Perversely, I began to wonder just exactly how much cum Jason had pumped into my wife's fertile belly during that week. He must have blasted so much of his stuff up into her, that by now it had to have been more than a quart, all totaled. I wondered if he was enjoying the fact that he was knocking up his friend's wife. On the other hand, however, I also had to consider that maybe Candace had found a way for us to finally have that baby she wanted so bad.

Whatever the case, I had become a true voyeur, and damn it, I was enjoying being cuckolded in my own house.

THE LAST OF IT

After another week Jason's job in town was finished, and he prepared to return home. We exchanged phone numbers and addresses. Both Candace and I made him promise that he would come back for another visit in six months.

After he left, we gradually wound down. My wife was mine again. A couple of nights later, Candace and I had a long talk. I pressured her for the truth and with tears in her eyes, she finally confessed to me that she had told Jason everything about our infertility problem. She said that several days before she ovulated, she had gotten Jason to promise her that he would cum inside her when she knew she would be ovulating. She said she remembered everything the fertility doctor had told us, including the surrogate father option, and since we were getting nowhere, she wanted us to have a baby so badly that she couldn't think of anything else.

I believed about half of what she said. I know that she really wanted to have a baby, but I also knew that she was in seventh heaven when Jason was fucking her with that monster cock of his. From the very beginning she had always wanted him to cum inside her. I know she loved how good it made their fucking when he did, and I also knew she almost always had another orgasm when she felt his huge organ pulsing out his cum inside her belly. About ten days after Jason left, when I came home from work I found that Candace was on the phone with him. She smiled to tell me that he had met a nice woman and they were dating. I took the phone and told him we were very happy to hear it. We chatted a bit and then hung up.

Well, as time passed, things almost came back to normal. Except I must say that our sex life was now much improved. Whenever we felt particularly horny, I would get out the mini-porno tape that the three of us had made. Watching the recreated hot scene would always get both of us so sexed up. Candace's eyes would be glued to the TV, watching Jason's cock in her mouth, and she followed every movement of the huge penis plunging into her wanton vagina with baited breath.

After the flick finished, Candace and I were so charged up that we always fucked like foxes and she had great orgasms.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

It was now a month after Jason had left and in general our lives were moving along just fine... but then everything changed the day that Candace told me she missed her period!

THE END

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

READING stories about unprotected sex with others outside a monogamous relationship may be exciting, but it isn't okay to HAVE unprotected sex with someone other than with your trusted partner. Remember, you are only given one body, so take good care of it!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Frenchy Frog

If you enjoyed this story or even if you hated it, I'd like to hear what you think. Please e-mail comments to my profile.