A Friend in Need - Gary & Candace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then stood up straight and shrugged my robe off of my shoulders, letting it fall onto the floor. I was thrilled when I saw him smile as Jason's eyes center on my bush and then hungrily move up to take in my breasts with my nipples all extended and aroused. I smiled and bent over to take Jason's cock back in my hand to lick the rest of his pre-cum from the head of it. As I leaned my head over, I realized that my ass was pointed right at Gary, and if he looked between my cheeks he could tell that my pussy had become aroused and damp. I was just about to take the head of Jason's huge rod between my puckered lips, when I stopped and looked over at Gary. Still grasping Jason's giant cock in my hand, in a quiet voice I asked, "Gary, Baby? Now are you sure you're okay with me doing this?"

GARY ASSISTS

I guess I figured that it was too late for me to change my mind now, because I cleared my throat and said, "Well Honey, I guess if you uh, if you think you're up to the challenge, then I don't see why not." Looking down at my own exposed erection through blurry eyes, I said, "Besides, don't it look like I'm okay with this?"

She gave me such a sweet smile and then in her quiet little girl voice, asked if I could go and get a condom from the bathroom cabinet. Obediently, I got to my feet and stumbled into the bathroom to look for the condoms. We hadn't used any in a year or more and I was worried that I might not find any. For a long time I fumbled around in the cabinet and to my relief, I found two of them in a little box.

I quickly returned to the scene in the living room, to find Jason was lying back with his eyes closed as Candace stroked and licked around on his awesome cock. Neither of them showed any acknowledgment of my return, so I nudged her and handed her a condom. She stopped her oral ministrations and proceeded to tear it open and take it out of the wrapper. She tried unrolling the condom onto Jason's huge prick, but was having a hell of a time trying to stretch it over the big head. Finally it began to unroll, but it just barely made it over the large knob and it was tight as a drum. When she tried unrolling the rest of it, it was way too tight and it only came down the shaft about an inch. He seemed to be getting uncomfortable, and she was getting frustrated having such a hard time with it. She huffed and puffed with the effort and finally said, "Shit! That's no good, it just seems too small. I can't really get the damn thing to go onto his big dick, and then it might come off in the middle of everything."

Jason sat up and said, "Yeah, I usually gotta buy the double-extra large sized ones." Candace kind of thought for a moment and then grinned silly and said, "Okay, now look. It's not my fertile time of the month right now anyway, so it might be okay if we just go ahead and try to do it without one, okay?"

"Damn!" I thought to myself as I looked at them, "It 'might' be okay?" What, she was so into doing this that she was going to let him ride her bareback? My head was swimming at the gravity of this situation. I was desperately trying to piece together and accept the fact that my wife was really determined to go through with this challenge, that she in fact was really going to fuck my friend, and that now she was going to fuck him without any protection. I know I was a bit shocked, but I think in some perverted way I was even more excited. This was my fantasy. This was really going to happen, and I was going to get to watch it.

CANDACE GOES FOR IT

I shrugged in disgust, removed the useless little condom and tossed it to the side while I continued to stroke his big cock.

Jason sat up then and took my hands in his. Standing, he led me over to the middle of the living room floor and smiling, he then gently laid me down on my back. He dropped to his knees between my legs and looked at Gary and said, "All right man, if this is okay with you, we're gonna do it now. Are you gonna watch us do it?" I looked at Gary and he just nodded at us dumbly.

Jason turned back to me and looked into my eyes as he ran his hands up and down along my body. Shivers of delight went through me. He stooped to sweetly kiss both my pert nipples and then he knelt down a little further and kissed my belly. His lips nibbled and sucked across my mound and his tongue began licking the lips of my pussy. I had electric shocks shooting throughout my whole body. My hands went to my boobs and pinched my nipples. Grinning, I spread my legs wide for him and his fantastic tongue bathed my slit. When it slipped up across my clit I jerked. I began moaning in a low growl and was really pinching and squeezing my nipples now. Jason held my thighs and started to work his tongue right on my clit. My moans got louder, my hips writhed and shook, and then with my eyes jammed closed, a most marvelous climax surged throughout my body.

JASON MOUNTS UP

Well, I was completely knocked out as I watched my wife have an orgasm with another man. Apparently Jason must have decided that now it was time to try to mount Candace, because he got up on his knees between her legs and placed his cock onto her belly.

Damn! His cock looked larger every time I saw it. I noticed when he laid his dick on her belly that it covered her cute little patch of dark pubic hair and the head of it went completely past her navel. I didn't believe that it could all go up inside her, that he was actually about to try to fuck my wife with that monster, and that he was going to do it without any protection! My alcohol addled mind considered all kinds of crazy situations. Where was it all going to go? Would it punch I hole in her stomach? Would she be ruined forever? Then I wondered with such huge balls, if he was going to fill her belly up with cum? Yeah, as big as his balls were, he must cum half a pint, right? But he probably wouldn't cum in her, would he? Maybe he planned to pull it out when he had his orgasm. Yeah, right, that's what would happen.

I was too excited and dumbfounded about the scene playing out in front of me to suggest anything to either of them. I just watched in astonished silence as she reached her hand down and gave his cock a gentle tug and then stroked it up and down. Pre-cum was leaking out of the head and onto the beautiful smooth skin of Candace's belly. My hands were shaking as I stroked my own cock in anticipation. Jason was now obviously eager to mount my wife with that huge piece of meat because he gently pulled it away from her.

I heard her ask him if he wanted her to help put it in. Jason laughed and said, "No thanks, I know what I'm doing. I don't think I'll need any help there." Candace grinned, looked down and sighed as he backed up, and then taking his monster in his hand, he rubbed the big head up and down between her open pussy lips. She was extremely wet and she certainly seemed ready for the fucking she was about to receive.

He started it into her slowly.

AWARENESS

My breathing was increasing as I felt the bulging knob gradually parting my labia and then slowly slip between my inner lips into the vaginal passage. Jason kept up a steady pressure, slowly but surely penetrating me. It was really BIG! I started to breath a bit frantically as I strained to look down at the monster cock that was bit by bit spreading my vaginal opening to accept his enormous width. My eyes were fluttering and my breath was getting quite ragged.

Now that the bulbous head was inside me, he slowly, gradually, was making little pumping motions. Jason held my hips with both hands and was impaling me with the rest of his damn near foot-long sausage. I'm sure that he recognized my body starting to tremble in yet another orgasm as I closed my eyes, strained, and then gasped and shuddered, but he wasn't even halfway inside me yet. Little by little, in and out, Jason slowly pushed several more inches up into my slowly expanding and adapting opening. I looked into his face and with a few beads of sweat forming on his brow he said, "Okay, now here's where most women give up."

I was huffing and puffing and sweating myself. A sudden pain shot through my poor stretched out pussy, deep inside me. In a quaking voice I said, "Okay wait, wait, hold it right there. Just give me a second, okay? I just need a second." With a whimper I said, "Okay now look, I know I can do this." Then in a firmer voice, "I can do this! So just wait just a second." Thankfully, Jason held still and waited a moment. In a soothing voice he said, "Okay, okay, just relax! I'll wait! Take your time."

I know my face was a mask of concentration. The pain was slowly passing. I could feel the massive organ throb inside me as it was filling me up. I was going to do this dammit! I felt what seemed to be some kind of adjustment happen inside me, and the pressure faded. A long moment went by and I made up my mind. Then without another word, I just reached out, wrapped my arms around his ass and I pulled him into me. With a grunt, Jason pushed some more and his groin pressed against mine! I felt another pain shoot through my belly, but his monster was all the way up inside me. I had ten inches of cock inside my body! I was completely stunned, but then another little stabbing pain hit. "Uh, wait now! Holy shit, wait, oh that hurts!" I grunted. "Uhhh, wait, wait! That damn thing's pushing up against my cervix and moving everything around up in me!" I exclaimed as a few more beads of sweat formed on my brow.

I held his upper body in a vise-like grip with my arms. Another twinge hit. "Damn! Damn! Don't move!" I almost shouted, "Don't move! Just hold it there for another moment or so and let me get used to all of it." Jason's pubic hair was completely pressed into mine and I could feel his big balls laying up against my butt. Thankfully he held still. The pain was still there, but it was slowly fading into something else. I was having a moment of extreme pleasure knowing all of that mighty cock of his was buried inside my belly!

He was mumbling in my ear, "Oh man, this is so awesome, it's all inside, it's finally all inside. Damn! It feels so good! Oh, it feels so good!" We just laid totally motionless for a long moment and I could feel every tiny little pulse his cock made inside me. My cervix had tilted and it was pressing against it, it had stretched and was pushing against my anterior vaginal wall, it was so encapsulated by my vagina that it was like it was part of me. It just kept getting better, and better, and better, and then all the sudden, another amazing orgasm rushed over me like a freight train. I cried out and my body shuddered again and again.

My pulsing vagina was rhythmically grasping him. Jason was beside himself. He was grunting, "Oh yeah Candace! Yeah come again. Oh man, this is fantastic. I've never experienced such an awesome feeling. I can't believe I got my entire cock buried inside your lovely body." He kept whispering to me how marvelous I was - how beautiful I was - how much he loved it - how good I made this - that I was such a special woman - that I was better than any other woman he had ever been with - and on and on. It was the wonderful kind of praise a woman gives her heart and soul for.

GARY IS BOTH STUNNED AND IMPRESSED

I had to admit, it was a sight to behold as they lay there with their bodies connected and breathing heavily, right there in front of me on my well-lit living room floor. As I stroked myself, it was all I could do to not cum all over myself, but I held back because I didn't want to finish before they did.

Finally after a long pause, I heard Candace whisper, "Okay now, if you go slowly, real slowly, maybe you can start now." Jason slowly withdrew just a little and then eased back in. He then came out more and gradually eased it all the way back in. Progressively, he started to piston in and out of her wet pussy. Candace began to moan quietly as she held him. She spread her knees apart and on each of his forward thrusts, she pulled his butt into herself with her heels. Her moans of pleasure started to coincide with each stroke he made into her. He had his hands placed on the floor on each side of her and the two of them built up until he really got into doing some serious fucking.

Her arms were clasped around Jason's back. Candace's head was thrashing back and forth and a constant string of loud grunts was coming out of her mouth as she urged him into her. She was alternating between moaning in ecstasy and what? grunting in pain? It looked to me that her body was experiencing one orgasm after another almost continuously. It seemed she would come crashing down through one, just as another came along and took her up to a new high. Candace clasped Jason to herself in a death grip. It looked like she was oblivious to anything else in the world other than Jason's huge dick hammering into her and the powerful balls that were slapping her ass. Jason was also lost to the world. He had his eyes jammed closed and large beads of sweat had formed on his forehead. The two of them just fucked away in front on me like rutting animals in the wild.

Jason was still occasionally groaning out how good a fuck she was and how good it felt. But then I could tell that his moment of truth was at hand, because he stopped mumbling, gritted his teeth, and began to speed up. I wondered to myself, "Is he going to pull it out now?" but I guess I really didn't care, because something perverted in the back of my head just wanted him to go ahead and cum in her, to just fill her belly with his seed.

Then I heard Jason grunt and he grabbed her hard by her ass. He locked himself into her pussy and was gritting his teeth, his whole face a grimace as he hissed, "Uhhh, I'm gonna CUM!" His entire body went rigid and then he started to shudder violently. Oh yeah! Jason was cumming all right! He was cumming inside my wife! He was shooting his load way up inside my wife's belly, while I just sat there and watched him do it.

Obviously, Candace felt the monster buried inside her body begin to pulse and buck again and again as he unloaded who knows how much cum into her depths. She had her arms wrapped tightly around him and was lost in the throws of her own passion as she shouted out, "Oh shit yeah! Oh he's cumming! Oh yeah! Oh, that's so good! So good! Oh yeah, fill me up! Oh shit! I can feel you throbbing inside me! Oh, don't stop! Oh shit! Now I'm coming again! Uh, uhhhhh, UHHHHHHH!" And then she joined him in one more violent climax. I ended up shooting my own load of cum all over my stomach. I was lost in the erotic sight before me on the floor. The two naked bodies spasmed and jerked as they lay locked in their sensual embrace.

After a few minutes, as they laid together and caught their breath, they were whispering and giggling and sharing little kisses. He was still in her, but I could see a tiny thin oozing of milky white semen began to seep out from where their bodies met and it started to trickle down her butt to the floor. Well, Jason's monster cock had definitely seeded Candace's once delicate pussy and she didn't seem to mind one bit.

AFTERGLOW

We just laid there locked together for another couple of minutes and then Jason slowly withdrew his shrinking snake from me. It felt so good inside me that I didn't want it to leave my body, and I automatically held his body and made little grunts of protest without even realizing it.

Now that he was unplugging from me and my stretched pussy was starting to contract, a small flow of his cum followed him out. I felt it drip out and run down the crack of my ass to the floor. I guess it had been quite a while since Jason had gotten off, because he must have shot a ton of his man juice up in there. His and my wetness was all over my thighs and matted into my pubic hair. I was just lying there on the floor with my eyes closed in glorious satisfaction as Jason turned to lie next to me. I smiled and looked at him with half-open, sexually sated eyes, and he moved to gently kiss me full on the mouth.

A sudden rush of feelings swept through me and I put my hand behind his head and kissed him back harder, and with my tongue, as I moaned into his mouth. We were lying there making out for several moments, but it finally dawned on me that I was doing this with another man, on the floor of the living room of my house, right in front of my husband, and then I started to get a little uncomfortable. I broke the kiss, laid back facing him, and smiling, I touched his cheek tenderly.

But then I couldn't believe my eyes! As I looked down, Jason's monster cock was beginning to stir and get hard again. I just couldn't help myself, he wanted me! I kissed him again, and almost like petting him, I gently moved my hand up and down his muscular hairy chest as the kiss continued. Jason's hand moved over to my bush, and began to fondle my pussy and finger my dripping wet slit, spreading cum everywhere.

I started giggling and said, "Holy shit, Jason! What are you doing?" I looked down at him and said, "Jeez, I don't believe it! Look at that, it's getting hard again already. Haven't you had enough?" Jason looked into my eyes and with sincerity said, "Candace, I just had the most wonderful sex with you that I have ever had in my entire life. There isn't another woman like you in the whole damn world. I could never get enough of you."

That really touched my heart, but to cover I laughed and quickly kissed him again.

SECONDS

I sat there watching my wife and my good friend lying there on the floor together in passionate afterglow and tried to think of what the next move should be.

I knew that Jason, one of my best friends, had probably just enjoyed the most satisfying fuck of his life. I also knew that Candace, my soul mate, had just encountered one of the most explicitly fulfilling sexual experiences of her life, because I just saw it happen. I dearly loved my wife, and more than anything else in the world, I wanted her to have the most enjoyment that was within my power to grant. After just cumming myself I felt very benevolent. Who was I to deny these two people an opportunity to repeat this wonderfully gratifying coupling? I thought about it for several minutes and then I decided what to do. At a pause in their action, I said, "Candace honey, I could tell that you really enjoyed that."

She blushed and said, "Well, you certainly got that right, Sweetie." I went on, "Look, you know I love you. I love you so very much, and if you want to do it some more, I want you to continue to have a wonderful experience. Maybe the two of you should spend the rest of the night together in our bedroom. It certainly looked to me like Jason hasn't had any action in quite some time, because he must have cum like a horse and now it looks like he could do it again. If you want to do it again, maybe he could repeat this for you one more time, and the two of you could get just as much enjoyment once again."

Surprise filled her face and Candace looked at me in the dearest way and said, "Oh wow, really Honey? That is just so unbelievably sweet of you, to be thinking of what's good for me." She got to her feet, walked over to me and knelt on the couch. She looked into my eyes, held my face in her hands, and kissed me deeply. She said, "Oh, I love you so much, Gary!" and tenderly kissed me again. Jason said, "Hey man, I uh, I don't know if we should, ya know? I mean, don't get me wrong, I'd love too because I think Candace is a wonderful and beautiful woman, and you are a true friend, but... well, I uh, I wouldn't want to, you know... impose... any further on your hospitality."

I think I was so caught up with my great love for her and seeing Candace so happy, that I wasn't completely aware of what my response should have been, but what did come out of my mouth was, "Nonsense! You're not imposing if that's what she wants. So I think that it would be best for both of you to do it again." They both got to their feet and hugged each other. Then Candace walked back over to me and hugged me and kissed me hard once more. Then she bent down and kissed my aching cock and looking up into my eyes, told me, "Gary, I love you so much. I hope you know how much I appreciate what you're doing for me, and I promise I will make this up to you." She touched my cheek, looked deep into my eyes and very seriously said, "This really means a lot to me, Darling. Thank you so much, Gary." Then her lips met mine once more in a long lingering kiss.